menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Что пишут (Статьи, интервью, заметки, фотографии о четвертом сезоне)
Что пишут
LiluMorettiДата: Среда, 04.05.2011, 23:23 | Сообщение # 76
High Society
Награды: 966
Статус: Offline
coco_non-stop, спасибо за поправку! хотя я всё равно не понимаю,почему именно эти серии. ну тач оф ева понятно, все ждали развязки Чевы и завязки Чб, а вот 11...хм.
я вот думала, что самая популярная будет 7. С ненавистным сексом ЧБ smile

барышняДата: Среда, 04.05.2011, 23:29 | Сообщение # 77
Elite
Награды: 202
Quote (LiluMoretti)
а вот 11...хм.

Она была последней перед зимним хиатусом, может поэтому...
Quote (LiluMoretti)
а не знаете случайно, какие рейтинги примерные были в предыдущих сезонах

понятия не имею, сама смотрю с января этого года cool
Quote (coco_non-stop)
опять упали?

Вот и я расстраиваюсь sad sad sad

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

_fakeДата: Среда, 04.05.2011, 23:32 | Сообщение # 78
High Society
Награды: 487
Quote (LiluMoretti)
а вот 11...хм.

я даже не помню, что біло в 11

мне кажется, что рейтинг определяет интересность не данной серии, а предыдущих

Quote (барышня)
т и я расстраиваюсь

да, жалко очень, тем более серия супер
но может вариант то, что я написала выше?

LiluMorettiДата: Среда, 04.05.2011, 23:42 | Сообщение # 79
High Society
Награды: 966
Quote (барышня)
Она была последней перед зимним хиатусом, может поэтому...

а, ну тогда возможно.

Quote (барышня)
понятия не имею, сама смотрю с января этого года

классно! помню, когда только начинала сплетницу смотреть, без ума от неё была. прям болела ей))

Quote (coco_non-stop)
я даже не помню, что біло в 11

дело в том, что и я тоже xD но посмотрев в описании серий, я поняла, что это окгда Эс в больницу попала

барышняДата: Среда, 04.05.2011, 23:57 | Сообщение # 80
Elite
Quote (coco_non-stop)
мне кажется, что рейтинг определяет интересность не данной серии, а предыдущих

Согласна, мне тоже так кажется
Quote (LiluMoretti)
классно! помню, когда только начинала сплетницу смотреть, без ума от неё была. прям болела ей))

точное опиание моей ситуации biggrin biggrin biggrin
Хотя теперь, когда сериал официально продлили, рейтинги имеют для меня чисто "профессиональный интерес" как для хард-корного фаната cool

Cyon80Дата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 00:01 | Сообщение # 81
Elite
Награды: 76
http://jezebel.com/#!57983....ip-girl
Violence As Romance, And The Latest Gossip Girl Backlash
Margaret Hartmann — In this week's episode of Gossip Girl, Chuck Bass throws a punch in former girlfriend Blair Waldorf's general direction. He winds up smashing a window behind her, and her face is cut by a shard of glass. Yet this isn't a story about relationship abuse — the writers say it shows how much he loves her. Indeed, love is fragile, like glass, and apparently both can leave a woman's face bloodied.
I'll admit I only got one book and two TV seasons deep into Gossip Girl (and I seem to recall Chuck being an attempted date rapist in both), but you don't need to know the characters to understand what's happening in the scene above. Chuck has always been the brooding "bad boy" you're supposed to be secretly rooting for, but in this scene he's a textbook abuser.

Carina Adly MacKenzie explains what happened earlier on the blog From Inside The Box:

After humiliating Blair (Leighton Meester) by crudely airing details of their sex life to a woman she was trying to impress, Chuck went home to continue to drink himself into a stupor. Blair met him there to tell him that the Prince had proposed to her. She wasn't malicious or intending to use the revelation to hurt him. She was just asking that he acknowledge reality. Considering his behavior at the party, she was surprisingly gentle with him.

The scene provoked an instant backlash from fans, so the next day executive producer Josh Safran did an interview with E! to explain to viewers, many of whom are young and female, that a guy being intimidating and physically threatening doesn't count as abuse:

E!: I thought it was interesting that Chuck actually grabbed her and that the consequence of that fight was Blair had the most perfect, beautiful, dainty injury, which are two symbolically significant things. Did this moment verge on abuse? What was going on in this scene?
Safran: The way we viewed it, I think it's very clear that Blair is not afraid in those moments, for herself. They have a volatile relationship, they always have, but I do not believe-or I should say we do not believe-that it is abuse when it's the two of them. Chuck does not try to hurt Blair. He punches the glass because he has rage, but he has never, and will never, hurt Blair. He knows it and she knows it, and I feel it's very important to know that she is not scared-if anything, she is scared for Chuck-and what he might do to himself, but she is never afraid of what he might do to her. Leighton and I were very clear about that.

Blair seems pretty scared for her own safety when she screams and runs off. Chuck may not be trying to physically injure her, but his violent outburst does result in a ("beautiful") cut to her face. But, you know, sometimes chicks are so annoying that they force guys to break things in a fit of rage.

So basically the scene is also sending these messages:
If you don't behave perfectly in the relationship, you deserve to be abused.
If you stick with an abusive guy, he'll probably turn into a prince.
Guys getting a little violent is sexy, and shows how much they care.

Great. Safran and the other writers can't manage to compose a scene about a guy feeling betrayed without falling back on the retro soap opera cliché "guy gets drunk and breaks something." And now when girls are abused by their boyfriends, they'll just see it as a romantic plot line right out of Gossip Girl.

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Cyon80Дата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 00:03 | Сообщение # 82
Elite
Награды: 76
Gossip Girl: Once Upon A Crime
http://www.tvgasm.com/recaps/gossip-girl-once-upon-a-crime/

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

_fakeДата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 00:23 | Сообщение # 83
High Society
Quote (LiluMoretti)
дело в том, что и я тоже xD но посмотрев в описании серий, я поняла, что это окгда Эс в больницу попала

серия вообще не але, но перед этим было много ЧБ (7, 8, 9 серии) cool

Quote (барышня)
Согласна, мне тоже так кажется

оу, ну тогда ДБ в пролете happy

-C-Дата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 02:39 | Сообщение # 84
High Society
Награды: 265
Quote (coco_non-stop)
оу, ну тогда ДБ в пролете happy

ахаха, интересность серии определяют по промо идущему после предыдушей серии. happy

-C-Дата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 02:40 | Сообщение # 85
High Society
Quote (coco_non-stop)
серия вообще не але, но перед этим было много ЧБ (7, 8, 9 серии) cool

Ну как не Але? ДБ центрик)

барышняДата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 08:05 | Сообщение # 86
Elite
Лейтон - 16-тая в Maxim 2011 Hot 100
http://www.maxim.com/amg/GIRLS/Articles/2011+Hot+100

И можно голосовать за нее как за лучшую злодейкув фильме "Соседка по комнате" в MTV movie awards вот здесь http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2011/best-villain/

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Четверг, 05.05.2011, 14:30

-C-Дата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 17:20 | Сообщение # 87
High Society
Gossip Girl episode spawns domestic violence debate
http://www.examiner.com/gossip-....-debate

-C-Дата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 17:22 | Сообщение # 88
High Society
Excusing abusive behavior on Gossip Girl
http://thesocietypages.org/socimag....ip-girl

Abby W. let us know about a disturbing scene in this week’s episode of the TV show Gossip Girl. The scene depicts an interaction between two individuals, Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf, who have turned into one of the show’s anchor couples that fans root for, always ending up together again despite their on-again off-again nature. In this episode, they’re off again and Blair has been dating someone else (a prince, of course). According to Zap 2 It, earlier in the episode, Chuck apparently humiliated Blair by talking about their prior sexual escapades in front of her boyfriend’s mother. She then goes to Chuck’s penthouse to tell him that her boyfriend has proposed to her, leading to this scene (warning: though he doesn’t hit her, if you’re sensitive to images of violence, you may want to skip the video):

So after publicly humiliating her by referring to her sexual past, Chuck tells Blair “you’re mine” and that she can’t be with anyone else, grabs her and throws her onto the sofa, and when she reiterates that it’s over, he ends up punching a window and injuring her with flying glass. And yet, in an interview with E!, one of Gossip Girl‘s executive producers says that this shouldn’t been seen as abusive behavior. In fact, if there’s anyone to be worried about, it’s Chuck:

I think it’s very clear that Blair is not afraid in those moments, for herself. They have a volatile relationship, they always have, but I do not believe—or I should say we do not believe—that it is abuse when it’s the two of them. Chuck does not try to hurt Blair. He punches the glass because he has rage, but he has never, and will never, hurt Blair. He knows it and she knows it, and I feel it’s very important to know that she is not scared—if anything, she is scared for Chuck—and what he might do to himself, but she is never afraid of what he might do to her.

I don’t know how they intended the audience to interpret the scene, but watching it, I think it’s hard to make an argument that Blair is clearly not in any danger and is at no point scared for her safety. Her face in the screenshot I put at the top looks frightened, and she cowers after he punches the window, then runs away.

More importantly, whether or not Blair supposedly feels frightened is irrelevant to whether this behavior is, in fact, abusive. But disturbingly, after discussing this scene, the interviewer goes on to say:

Ah, Chuck…He’s such a classic romantic hero, like Rhett Butler, sort of strong enough that you can stretch him pretty far.

He’s always had that Gothic thing, and those guys are always imbued with a dark side in addition to their vulnerability about their girlfriends.

It’s a disturbing example of the way that controlling and violent behavior by men toward the women in their lives is often depicted as evidence of passion that the female character totally accepts (they just “have a volatile relationship,” so it’s “not abuse when it’s the two of them”). Chuck’s repeated mistreatment of Blair (apparently last season he promised his uncle he could have sex with Blair as part of a business deal) is excused (he’s drunk, and really upset about whatever he learned about his family!), and in fact, his inappropriate behavior is romanticized by the executive producer and the interviewer. A man who publicly humiliates his girlfriend, uses her sexuality as a pawn in business deals, and leaves her injured from flying glass when he finds out he’s losing control over her (not to mention tried to force a 14-year-old girl to have sex with him in the very first episode of the show, back before we were supposed to find him lovable) is still referred to as a “classic romantic hero” who should not be seen as abusive or scary.

In fact, the promo for next week’s episode reinforces the message that Chuck is acting like this because he needs Blair so much that he falls apart without her, and individuals with nefarious plans are intentionally using this knowledge to get to him. So Chuck isn’t abusive; he’s a fragile victim who just loves Blair too much for his own good:

This is particularly disturbing given that the show is popular among teens, many of whom experience abuse in their relationships but are unsure how to deal with it or whether it “counts” as abuse. These types of representations of normalize such behavior, excusing the men who engage in it and giving the message to women that being treated in such a way isn’t a major warning sign but, rather, evidence of a man’s deep passion and vulnerability.

-C-Дата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 17:29 | Сообщение # 89
High Society
Is Gossip Girl Glamorizing An Abusive Relationship?
http://perezhilton.com/2011-05....d-blair

Wow, we have to say, this is pretty disgusting - AND IRRESPONSIBLE - even for the world created in this show!

If you've been following Gossip Girl for the past four seasons, then you're aware of the tumultuous, extremely unhealthy relationship that has developed between the characters of Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf - you know, the constant scheming and manipulation in the name of 'undying love,' the fact that he pimped her out to his uncle - but on Monday night's episode, things went way too far.

Check out a clip of Chuck forcing himself on her, claiming her as his, and then punching his hand through window, which causes the shattered glass to cut her face (above)!

Now, we've all seen his character do pretty HOriffic, deplorable shiz before - assaulting Little J in the first episode, anyone? - and, to be fair, Blair is NOT innocent (although you can clearly see that she's genuine about making steps to mature), but what's most disturbing about all of this is that for some reason, the show's WRITERS seem to not only be rationalizing his behavior as "passion," but they support the two staying together!

In a post-episode follow-up interview, executive producer Josh Safran said:

"They have a volatile relationship, they always have, but I do not believe—or I should say we do not believe—that it is abuse when it's the two of them. Chuck does not try to hurt Blair. He punches the glass because he has rage, but he has never, and will never, hurt Blair. He knows it and she knows it, and I feel it's very important to know that she is not scared—if anything, she is scared for Chuck—and what he might do to himself, but she is never afraid of what he might do to her. Leighton and I were very clear about that."

Volatile relationship?

Is that right? Because we're pretty sure in that episode we saw Chuck not only assault and objectify her, but also use physical intimidation to frighten her, and prior to that scene, humiliate and publicly degrade her in front of a woman she was trying to impress by discussing their sexual history!

In our book, and according to most definitions, that's an abuser!

Let's take a look, shall we?

According to signs of an abusive relationship:

"Does your partner see you as property or a sex object, rather than as a person?"

Last season, he not only traded HER BODY to his uncle for a hotel, but then blamed her by saying it was her choice to go. Check.

"Does your partner act excessively jealous and possessive?"

"You'll never marry anyone else. You're mine! You're mine, Blair!" Enough said. Check.

"Your abuser may use a variety of intimidation tactics designed to scare you into submission. Such tactics include making threatening looks or gestures, smashing things in front of you, destroying property…"

The video above. Check.

And this is a character we're supposed to want to get the girl at the end?! Is this what the writers and crew want to showcase to their audience?

That it's okay to treat the supposed love of your life like this because you're going through 'issues?'

We understand that this is a fictional drama in an extremely heightened and unrealistic reality, and we're not against Chuck being a flawed character, but to promote his behavior as acceptable, or worse, put him back together with Blair is just WRONG. And as we said, it's irresponsible.

Even from a writing standpoint! If Blair is truly maturing and aware of how unhealthy her relationship with Chuck is, then her character would know better than to get back with him! Which we sincerely hope is the case.

We've seen enough of this controlling, all-consuming, unhealthy and borderline abusive bull shiz in Twilight and between Sammi and Ronnie on Jersey Shore, and we expected more from you, Gossip Girl!

Girls need to know that there is NOTHING romantic or reasonable about being treated like this by a man. It's wrong, plain and simple, and should not be tolerated.

_fakeДата: Четверг, 05.05.2011, 17:31 | Сообщение # 90
High Society
Quote (-C-)
Ну как не Але? ДБ центрик)

мне не понравилось).

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Что пишут (Статьи, интервью, заметки, фотографии о четвертом сезоне)
Поиск: