menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 11 из 11
  • «
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Что пишут (Статьи, интервью, заметки, фотографии о четвертом сезоне)
Что пишут
Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 30.05.2011, 14:41 | Сообщение # 151
Elite
Награды: 76
Статус: Offline
http://www.tvline.com/2011....mmunity
Gossip Girl | Dair opponents, rejoice! As seen during the final episodes of this season, there’s a new sexy miss whose kiss is on Dan’s list, and given that Kaylee Defer is now a series regular, Charlie/Ivy is here to stay. “They’ve been pointing me at Dan, so… maybe I’ll stay with him,” DeFer forecasts. “The girls on the show tend to bop around [from guy to guy], but maybe I’m the only faithful one? ” To which I’ll say: Nahhhh. Regardless of who fills Dan’s dance card, DeFer promises “all sorts of drama boiling” at the hands of Ivy, an actress posing as Serena’s cousin — though DeFer doesn’t peg herself as a one-for-one substitute for Taylor Momsen (Jenny). “There’s no way I could replace Taylor,” she defers. “No, she has her own thing.”

Community | Speaking of stolen kisses, fans of this acclaimed NBC comedy are curious as to what will come of the season finale clinch shared by Annie and — of all people — Abed. Noting that “nothing happens on this show that doesn’t have weight to it,” series boss Dan Harmon previews, “It’s more about how Annie was affected by that kiss,” seeing as Abed was technically channeling Han Solo at the time. “We know that Annie has a [bad boy] ‘type,’ and Abed accidentally stumbled into it,” says Harmon. “But it remains to be seen whether Abed was ‘there’ for it.”

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Что пишут (Статьи, интервью, заметки, фотографии о четвертом сезоне)
  • Страница 11 из 11
  • «
Поиск: