menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Что пишут (Статьи, интервью, заметки, фотографии о четвертом сезоне)
Что пишут
барышняДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 10:27 | Сообщение # 46
Elite
Награды: 202
Статус: Offline
The Tuesday Gossip Girl Reality Index Returns
http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011....returns

"Petty in Pink" featured some serious spying, scandal and sexiness, as well as a regal courtship for Blair. Our official review breaks the episode down in detail.

For further examination, we turn to one of favorite pieces of Gossip Girl media coverage, N.Y. Magazine's patented reality index. Behold, the weekly +/- scale:

Serena requires Charlie’s help to make an Internet search. Plus 2.
Serena: “Well, because if Vanessa is lying and it isn’t true, then I’m a horrible friend for believing her. But if it is true, then they’re horrible friends for not telling me.” Plus 10, because that pretty much sums up the whole series.
After seeing Blair and Dan at Paul Smith, Charlie correctly guesses that after sneaking around together for months, they’ve decided to attend a big social event together. She’s getting the hang of the Gossip Girl logic already. Plus 1.
Blair declines to wear a skirt that says,“Let’s skip dinner and make a sex tape,” for her date with Louis, but nonetheless owns such a skirt, probably from the time she and Chuck played, “I’m Coco and you’re Ice T.” Plus 2.

Blair: “They moved the party.” Dan: “Who moves a party?” Has he even been paying attention to this show for the past four seasons? Minus 1.
Serena assigns her young, hot cousin to flirt with the ex that she’s clearly still interested in. Because that’s always a good idea. Minus 3.
Like Raina would have all her legal documents, like her birth certificate, in a shoebox. She probably wouldn’t even know that stuff existed. Minus 3.
That picture Charlie took of Blair and Dan was from less than ten feet away. Surely they would have noticed her? Minus 2, because Dan has already mentally decided to sleep with her, so he should at least be able to recognize her.

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

Cyon80Дата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 12:39 | Сообщение # 47
Elite
Награды: 76
http://www.nypost.com/p....EQ7h47J
Meet the newest 'Gossip' girl

Harkening back to "The Brady Bunch," the sudden arrival of a character's cousin typically spells doom for any television show ("90210" recently learned this the hard way with Emily) -- but like many other small screen conventions, "Gossip Girl" seems poised to buck the trend with Charlie, Serena's cousin who just arrived from sunny Florida.

But it takes her no time to adjust to NYC's harsh winter -- and even harsher occupants -- as you'll see in tonight's episode. But which threat level does Charlie's secret of doom qualify as? That's what I aimed to find out last week when actress Kaylee DeFer rang me up for a little "Gossip" sesh.

PopWrap: What was it about Charlie that you liked?
Kaylee DeFer: It’s funny, when I was originally talking with the producers about it, they were toying with the idea of bringing in a new character. She started one way and they just kept on adding these deeper layers and it only became this full picture at the very end right before I started shooting. Originally she was this very lovable character I thought people would fall in love with and that really drew me to her because the show is so dramatic [laughs] – I feel like a lot of the characters have very devious sides to them.

PW: So you're saying Charlie is all honesty all the time?
Kaylee: Well, I wouldn't say that – it is “Gossip Girl” after all. She definitely belongs in that family, if you know what I’m saying.

PW: Charlie's mom hinted at some questionable behavior in her past -- will that come to light soon?
Kaylee: Absolutely. I don’t want to give anything too big away, but I will say that what Charlie is going through is something that no one is going to guess. It’s a crazy ride. You can definitely expect to really get the full effect of what Charlie’s mom was talking about in that scene.

PW: OK, because her Serena-matching hair color makes me think there's a Single White Female incident coming up.
Kaylee: [laughs] I thought the same thing! All I can say is that I was blonde before the show, but when I got to NY they touched it up.

PW: "GG" executive producer Josh Safran told PopWrap that Charlie is a fascinating character because she not only wants in to this world, but she's owed in.
Kaylee: That was another thing that really drew me to Charlie. She’s unlike any of the characters they’ve brought on – I think that’s why she fits so well: she is one of them but she is the polar opposite simultaneously. But she gets taken under Serena’s wing. She’s Charlie’s mentor.

PW: For better or worse.
Kaylee: [laughs] Exactly.

PW: What can you tease about tonight's episode, "Petty In Pink?"
Kaylee: This episode will show you Charlie starting to get the hang of their group – she comes into her own a bit more. She develops some confidence in this world, which is so foreign to her. It’s scary and exciting and crazy and unlike anything she’s ever dealt with and you can see her getting thrown in deeper.

PW: And what about the upcoming episodes -- how crazy do things get with the season finale?
Kaylee: Every week I was like, “you’ve got to be kidding” when I read the scripts. It’s like, "what kind of craziness are we getting this week?" It was exciting for me to play something I’ve never done before. With Charlie, I think the thing fans will love about her storyline is that she’s not what you expect. Not at all.

"Gossip Girl" airs Mondays at 9pm on The CW

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

барышняДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 13:20 | Сообщение # 48
Elite
Эй!!!! Если вы гражданин США и вам больше 18 лет, можете принять участие в промо-акции канала CW и Gilt grope. А главный приз-то КАКОЙ!!!!!!!!!
Включает:
- Путешествие в NY с одним из ваших друзей - для незабываемого опыта в стиле GG
- 3-х дневное прибывание в номере Чака в Эмпайр
- Ужин на двоих в одном из любимых ресторанов Блэр, The Lion
- 2 билета в Метрополитан опера - шанс встретится с элитой Манхетана
- массаж для двоих в одном из спер-экслюзивных салонов - Great Jones Spa
- встреча с костюмером шоу Эриком Даманом
- 1000 долларов на покупки в Gilt

Эх!!!!! Я слегка им даже завидую smile :) smile

Акция пройде с 15 апреля 2011 года до 29 апреля 2011 года
подробности тут http://www.facebook.com/GiltGroupe?v=app_140874625943597

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Среда, 27.04.2011, 18:27

Cyon80Дата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 16:29 | Сообщение # 49
Elite
http://www.buzzfocus.com/2011/04/26/gossip-girl-episode-4-20-preview/
Now that Humdrum Humphrey (Penn Badgley) has been royally kicked to the curb by Dair nevermore counterpart Blair (Leighton Meester), Dan is free to return to backwater family dating. In Gossip Girl’s “Petty in Pink” episode, we saw another glimmer in Dan’s eyes for Serena’s (Blake Lively) cousin, Charlie (Kaylee DeFer).

It’s put Dan in a tight spot. First, he betrayed Serena’s trust and possessive attitude by befriending Blair in secret. His counterpart Blair liberated herself of Serena’s shadow, proclaiming that it was now the Waldorf princess’ time to shine with Louis (Hugo Becker) on her arm. Serena, however, is hell bent on showing Blair up after learning the truth about Dair’s secret platonic escapades.

So, Dan will get caught in the crossfire of the original mean girl rivalry, which dates back to the glory days of Gossip Girl (Seasons 1 and 2). That’s not the only thing Lonely Boy has to worry about.

“Just to be clear, so there is no misunderstanding down the road. We are not friends anymore.” – Dan

Damn Dan! Way to kick a girl in the ass months after tapping it. Expect to see things explode in Dan’s face by the GG Season 4 finale. Personally, I’m still kind of shocked that they chose to name Serena’s cousin Charlie, instead of something a touch more ‘van der Woodsen’ or even slightly feminine.

As for Lily, she’s been placed under house arrest for nine months. That’s the end of that escapade.

Is Raina’s (Tika Sumpter) mom dead? Did Chuck’s (Ed Westwick) father killer her in a building fire? Does anyone really care?

NOPE!

Sorry to be insensitive, Raina. We love you to death and all (perhaps that was a bad choice of words given the situation). But, honestly, why are they dragging Chuck into another boring Nate (Chace Crawford) story arc? As much as we all wish Nate would have a good arc worth watching, his stories tend to drag down episodes. Now, we’ll undoubtedly see a flare up between Nate, Chuck and Raina. Chuck and Raina were actually interesting to watch. Chuck, Nate and Raina are Three’s Company without the comedy and a lot of dour faces.

Expect Blair to have her dreams crushed – yet, again. Fairy tales are not real. Based on the preview below of “The Princesses And The Frog”, we’ve got another proposal on the way as well as some social back stabbing. Don’t dream of a Blair and Chuck reunion. That ship may have already sailed. If you don’t believe me watch the preview.

If you’re hoping for a Chair reunion, you’ll have to hold out for Gossip Girl Season 5, which the CW has just signed up for. Right now, Chuck doesn’t deserve Blair. So, he’ll have some growing to do in Season 5. For now, the two will stay amicable as the professional side of their relationship continues to urge the each other to rise to higher heights.

Сообщение отредактировал Cyon80 - Среда, 27.04.2011, 16:30

Cyon80Дата: Четверг, 28.04.2011, 09:25 | Сообщение # 50
Elite
http://nymag.com/daily....or.html
Gossip Girl Recap: Your Monitor Is Showing

барышняДата: Четверг, 28.04.2011, 09:54 | Сообщение # 51
Elite
Перевод веселой статьи СПЕЦИАЛЬНО для фанатов Chair. Оригинал находится вот здесь http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....ogether

Интриги на Gossip Girl: как снова воссоеденить Чака и Блэр

Давайте приступим к делу. Блэр (Лейтон Мистер) бросила Дена (Пенн Бэджли). Хоть их времяпрепровождение это было весело, но все мы знаем, что в конце будет воссоединение Чака (Эд Вествик) и Блэр. Так зачем тратить время? Мы предлагаем несколько способов, в которых их "счастливо-до конца-дней" может начаться, например, завтра.

Он покупает ей отель. Последний большой разрыв между Чаком и Блэр был вызван его попыткой продать ее за отель. Мы думаем, что он никогда не пытался использовать очевидный способ загладить свою вину: купить ей ее собственный отель, чтобы она смогла продать его за что угодно и кому угодно.

Он покупает себе титул. Крупнейший конкурент Чака на сердце Блэр на данный момент является европейским принцем. Чак может быть супер-богат, но ничто не может так удовлетворить снобизм Блэр, как перспектива стать особой королевских кровей. Есть простое решение для этого: из-за кредитного кризиса, некоторые европейские страны являются банкротами, и более или менее, выставлены на продажу. Чак, вероятно, платит больше налогов за здания на Манхэттене, чем он заплатил бы, скажем, за Грецию. И тогда Его Величество король Чак станет непреодолимым искушением для Блэр.

Анна Винтур (*главный редактор американского издания журнала Vogue) умирает, называя Блэр своей преемницей. Текущее оправдание Блэр того, что она не начинает отношения с любовью всей ее жизни - то, что она не на вершине своей карьеры, а все еще в нижней части лестницы. Это может быть оправданием и на протяжении десятилетий в супер-конкурентом мире моды. Если царящая императрица моды Анна Винтур погибнет в трагической аварии, то Блэр сможет вышагивать в ее Vogue - редакторской обуви. Тогда она и Чак были бы на равных, и они могли бы уехать навстречу закату вместе, разбивая по дороге все мечты плебеев.

Вмешательство их друзей. Банде должны были уже надоесть все драмы, схемы и махинации, которые появились, когда Чак и Блэр расстались. Может быть, они должны просто запереть их в комнате, пока те не вернутся к состоянию романтического блаженства. Конечно, это вряд ли снизит количество драмы, схем и махинаций, но Серена (Блейк Лайвли) и Нейт (Чейз Кроуфорд), вероятно, слишком недалеки, чтобы понять это заранее.

Барт Басс оказывается живым, супер-хорошим, и избавляет Чака от вопросов, связаных с отцовским наследием. Чак замученый и слабый, главным образом потому, что его отец устроил ему это. Отцовские страшные, чудовищные преступления включают: гибель, по меньшей мере, одного человека, его смерть, когда Чак нуждался в нем больше всего, и то, что он заставлял Чака носить костюмы в детский сад. Но это Gossip Girl. Почему кто-либо должен оставаться мертвым? Если бы он воскрес, сводил бы Чака на игру в бейсбол, и сказал бы ему, что он гордится им, Ч, вероятно, женился бы на Блэр и поселился бы в пригороде в течение недели.

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Четверг, 28.04.2011, 10:01

МарисонДата: Четверг, 28.04.2011, 15:51 | Сообщение # 52
Privileged
Награды: 6
Quote (барышня)
Анна Винтур (*главный редактор американского издания журнала Vogue) умирает.

вот этого не надо biggrin а всё остально ничего так)

барышняДата: Четверг, 28.04.2011, 16:08 | Сообщение # 53
Elite
Quote (Марисон)
вот этого не надо а всё остально ничего так)

biggrin biggrin biggrin Не надо - не будет cool

Вот еще одно голосование за лучшего мужчину для Блэр Уолдорф. Интересно? Тогда вам сюда http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/25/gossip-girl-blairs-best-match/

anna2030Дата: Суббота, 30.04.2011, 10:30 | Сообщение # 54
Insider
Награды: 14
Quote (барышня)
Вот посмотрела 19-тую серию и сделала стоп-кадр, просто любопытная инфа: FULL NAME: Louis Albert Jean-Michel Grimaldi BIRTHDATE: 1987 PLACE OF BIRTH: The Princess Grace Hospital Center in Monaco OFFICIAL TITLE: Prince of Aries EDUCATION: Lycee Albert ler de Monaco, International School of Paris Oxford University ACTIVITIES: Tennis, equestrianism, painting, golf ALLEGED PAST RELATIONSHIPS: Violetta Alexandre, Karine Vanessa, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, Tamara Ecclestone, Princess Eugenia of York HOLLIDAYS: Majorca, Banje Beach in Croatia, Lake Victoria in Keneya, St. Barts CHARITIES: Association Mondiale des Amis d'Enfance, UNAIDS Ambassador, Monaco Red Cross, Save Darfur, United Nations Environment Programme Representative Вот это - Prince of Aries, звучит оооооочень смешно. Если перевести - принц овен :)))))

Spasibo )))
no tol'ko tam Prince of Arles, eto mesto vo Francii smile

I WANT DELENA SEASON!!!!

барышняДата: Суббота, 30.04.2011, 11:06 | Сообщение # 55
Elite
Quote (anna2030)
no tol'ko tam Prince of Arles, eto mesto vo Francii

Кажется, вы правы. Arles. Спасибо. cool
А самое смешное, что во Франции есть и город с названием Aries biggrin biggrin biggrin

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Суббота, 30.04.2011, 11:18

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 02.05.2011, 05:21 | Сообщение # 56
Elite
http://www.buzzsugar.com/Gossip-....6021419
TV Teaser: New Pics From How I Met Your Mother, Glee, and More!
Было, но всеж.

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 02.05.2011, 05:24 | Сообщение # 57
Elite
'Gossip Girl' star Dreama Walker being sued

Actress Dreama Walker is being sued by an unknown individual over a car accident which happened back in March.

According to TMZ, the victim alleges that Walker crashed into the back of her car, causing extensive damage to her vehicle as well as severe personal injury to herself.

The victim filed legal papers at the LA County Superior Court this weekend, claiming against Walker for loss of earnings and medical bills, as well as the cost of repairing the car.

Walker is best known for her recurring role as rich girl Hazel Williams in the first two seasons of Gossip Girl, but more recently landed the lead role in a new ABC pilot.

Don't Trust The Bitch in Apartment 13 will air in June, and casts Walker as a character called June who moves in with a cruel New York party girl, played by Breaking Bad actress Krysten Ritter.

Walker has yet to make any comment on the lawsuit.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz....ed.html
http://www.tmz.com/2011....lawsuit

Сообщение отредактировал Cyon80 - Понедельник, 02.05.2011, 06:09

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 02.05.2011, 05:33 | Сообщение # 58
Elite
Connor Paolo shifts from 'Gossip Girl' to a backwoods vampire thriller 'Stake Land'
http://www.nydailynews.com/enterta....nd.html

Three years ago when producers of "Gossip Girl" wanted to lock in Connor Paolo — a fan favorite on the show as the emotionally damaged Eric van der Woodsen — the then-17-year-old took the road less traveled. He passed on the sure path to glory, opting instead to stay as just a recurring character.

"We do this pilot and suddenly everyone's on posters, boom, in Times Square, and we've got 400 fans outside the studio door," Paolo, a Manhattanite from birth, tells the Daily News a few years later at the very same Crossroads of the World.

"We all want to shoot to the top, but there's a big danger in that, and just seeing Blake [Lively, who plays his sister on the show] and Penn [Badgley] and all of them handle it so gracefully has really helped me," he says. "They offered me that when I was 17 and still in high school, but I have always been committed to having a life when I'm not on set."
Now 20 and having already worked on sets with directors like Clint Eastwood ("Mystic River") and Oliver Stone ("Alexander"), Paolo is ready to storm the gates of the movie business.

In the just-released horror film "Stake Land," he stars as a boy who has to grow up quickly in a postapocalyptic America that's been overrun by vampires and human extremists more terrifying than the bloodsuckers. Co-written by director Jim Mickle and star Nick Damici, the movie features vampires that are less "True Blood" and more truly bloody.

While many of his friends were taking college courses, Paolo enjoyed a crash course in guerrilla filmmaking. Among the highlights: getting dragged into a car trunk to escape a charging vampire for one stunt and surviving the frigid November nights on location in the Catskills wilderness.

''There are a couple of scenes in the mountains, especially where we're lighting our own fires, where it was part of the story, but it was also for comfort," Paolo says.

There are fewer space heaters compared with a big studio film set, but there's also more artistic integrity, he says.

"You don't have room for complacency, you don't have any room to be comfortable, because everyone who's there wants to be there — God knows they're not there for the money."

Though he loves traveling to far-flung sets, Paolo will dig in with his fingernails to stay in New York — home to his parents and real bagels — for as long as he can. He realizes that at some point, however, his blossoming career may force him to Hollywood, for a short while at least — until he doesn't need to be there.

"The beauty of success is telling people where you want to be," he says.

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 02.05.2011, 05:37 | Сообщение # 59
Elite
Gossip Girl Recap Recap: Commoner Cop-Out
http://nymag.com/daily....on.html

This week's episode of The Greatest Show of Our Time brought our characters back to basics with a badass Bass, fairytale-seeking Blair, befuddled Serena, spurned Vanessa and, thankfully, a lonely lonelyboy. All seems to be in place on the Upper East Side, with a handy monitor to remind them not to step out of line (or worse: downtown). When you weren't reveling in Serena's failed attempt at a scheme and Chuck's wallowing debauchery, you were offended by a Waldorf being called a "commoner," Vanessa's return, and Serena's lack of rhombus cleavage. And now, on to quidditch424's recap of the recap.

Realer Than Backstabbing Socialites on the Upper East Side
• There were 15 individual "Gilt" logos shown, plus multiple cutbacks to them, making Gilt appear at least 20 times in this episode. Vanessa appeared TWICE and Jenny was referenced ONCE. +10 for product placement outranking Jenny and Vanessa’s characters. —Recklesslyawkies

• +20 for Chuck not hiring an actor to play Raina’s mom. Aw. It’s like he really liked her. —Lucysage

• +10 for Rufus’s face when Serena says CBGB is a clothing store. It’s just so clear that he’s aware of its transferal as a metaphor for his own life. —Kdow3

• The book Nate is “reading” when he and Chuck talk about finding Raina’s mom has blank pages. +5. —imnotfriendswithstaff

• Hmmm ... I think the gag about the sex tape skirt stemmed from the fact that Blair was shopping in Serena’s closet, not her own (that ominous ravenscape on the wall behind her means she was in Serena’s room). But +5 for hypothetical Chair Coco/Ice T role-play anyway. —jubileejubilee

• +5 for Dorota and Blair's minions' cutesy waves to each other before receiving Queen B's orders. You know the three of them secretly get together to kvetch about being B's bitches. parisgossip

• +100 for the cameras sparkling like stars when Blair and the Prince are kissing in front of the photographers. Glad to have it confirmed that all things are better when making out with royalty. —youngandincorrigible

• When Charlie presents Serena with multiple pieces of potential evidence about Blair and Dan, Serena easily dismisses each of them without a second thought. This is why she is no good at scheming. Real. +5 —chuckismypuppy

• +10 for The Pierces "We Are Stars" playing when Blair and The Prince of Nothing drive away together. Brings back memories from the 1st season cotillion = the golden age of this show! —theunlikelyballerina

• Because isn't that pocket square kept handy to wipe away any evidence from his nose? Chuck is that classy even in debauchery. +10 —chuckismyhomeboy

• After Anne Archibald calls Lily out for being a bitch, Lily proceeds to lure the cops to the party in order to break it up without even considering the fact that this was a fundraising party to benefit breast cancer. Plus a tentative 5 for character consistency. It's not much of a stretch between the selfishness it takes for a person to put an innocent man in jail, and the stopping of a fundraiser to help cure cancer, just because some woman finally brings major uncomfortable truths about your character out in the open. —ohyeahright

• +10 for the Howard Hughes reference. Not only a great line in itself, but it also matches Eleanor's line towards the end of the last season when she referred to Blair's living-in-her-room situation after she broke up with Chuck as "like living with Howard Hughes." Extra points if the writers actually realized they were making yet another connection between Chuck and Blair. —chuckmebass

• Blair says that, now that Louis is in her country, she'll show him the best New York has to offer. Cause that's the extent of Queen B's jurisdiction; nothing else is worth the Prince's time. +2 —signaturescarf

• "Nate: Single malt for breakfast?/Chuck: It takes the edge off the coke."
Bazinga! Coupled with the call to Andrew the PI…The return of badass Chuck? + 10” —jnp1013

• Leave it to Nate to act shocked that Chuck is an alcoholic. I'm surprised he doesn't have to write notes all over his body Leonard Shelby style to keep up. +3 —tammyxcore

Faker Than Looking Through Serena’s Closet for a Classy Outfit
• Did anyone else notice that after Dan and Blair confront Serena she says her famous, frazzled, "I have to go." But then actually doesn't go anywhere? She just turns around and starts awkwardly riffling through something until Dan is the one who actually leaves. -25 for Serena sucking at life. —MonCheri784

• -50 for Veselka being so empty. That place squashes in every last table so they can stuff the faces of all the city's pierogi eaters. —mimi52000

• How does Charlie even know how to get to Brooklyn, much less where Dan lives? -5. —fromaradio

• According to Rufus, Dan shouldn’t give up his lifelong friendship with Vanessa unless he gives it some thought. Perhaps Rufus has forgotten that Dan has actually been reconsidering his friendship with Vanessa since she reappeared in season one. Perhaps Rufus also forgot that she was involved in the social embarrassment, drugging, and kidnapping of his stepdaughter/Dan’s stepsister/Dan’s on-again-off-again-girlfriend. Let’s ignore the near-incestuous connections here and focus on the facts: V. put the nail in she and Dan’s coffin herself. -25 for Rufus even suggesting that Vanessa be redeemed. Minus another 10 for the fact that V. is back in the first place.
—blondephoenixrising

• Wait, are we expected to believe that Louie and Blair pull up to some random street corner where there are paparazzi already prepared to take impromptu pictures? -15 because Louie is no Angelina, or even Jen for that matter. —schemingwithscones

• -15 for the fact that Blair actually rummaged through SERENA's closet for an outfit for her date with a PRINCE. First of all, Serena is unbelievably tall with very long limbs (oh and let's not forget the cleavage rhombus) and Blair is kidding herself if she thinks anything not remotely skanky would fit her. Secondly, has Blair actually been paying attention to Serena's outfits in the past? The girl doesn't even know the meaning of the phrase less is more, let alone how to dress subtly. —blue_roses

• The whole Lucien thing was so freaking stupid. So he came all the way to New York just to accompany an adult Prince back home, stayed for half an hour until he was convinced of Blair and Dan's love merely by the sight of them holding hands for exactly two seconds and then immediately left for Paris again? That is endlessly more stupid than any character traveling all the way to Brooklyn to tell Dan/Rufus things that would easily fit in a single text message. -5 —applegreen

• Another -10 for Chuck apparently having unsubscribed from Gossip Girl. How else do you explain him not immediately receiving the Dan and Blair video like everyone else at the party?! Did his phone die? Did he see it and not care? For someone who is probably cyber-stalking Blair, he is way out of the loop! —chuckandblairblairandchuck

• "Chuck went through something veeeery similar," Nate explains to Raina. -5, because even Bangs-for-Brains is realizing the absurdity of ridiculous story lines being recycled here. —ninotshka

• No matter how much Blair wants to be a princess she would never tolerate someone calling her "common." -10 because she would have strangled that lispy royal with his own scarf. —wintourwannabe

• The whole "commoner" issue and "royal birthright" obligations are RIDICULOUS, ESPECIALLY in the context of this week's events. The heir to the most prominent European monarchy is marrying a daughter of e-biz entrepreneurs (yup, Wills and Kate), the crown prince of Monaco himself is getting hitched to a pro athlete and daughter of a Zimbabwean computer businessman in just two months! Seriously, how is a WALDORF not an upgrade? Would be -50, but really, -100 because of W&K. —annabelle10021

• -5 Serena is jealous over Dair’s secret relationship and she is covering her BOOBS at the PINK PARTY? I know she don't use her brain much but how is she trying to win back Dan with out her rhombus cleavage? —charly777

• Dan tells Vanessa that he had intended to stand her up. PLEASE, and miss the chance to deliver that little comeuppance? He lives for that kind of thing. -3. —emmyloser

• -20 for not letting us see first-hand the 2nd Dan/Blair kiss. If Dan is really in love with Blair, we would have witnessed the dumb post-kiss face he makes when he’s infatuated with a girl that is out of his league. —brandie_larue

• Did Blair forget how to walk in high heels? Girl wobbled through Veselka like she'd just finished a three-day slam session with Chuck Bass. -3. —caitybeth

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 02.05.2011, 05:42 | Сообщение # 60
Elite
Нашла на одном из сайтов.

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Что пишут (Статьи, интервью, заметки, фотографии о четвертом сезоне)
Поиск: