menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Что пишут? (часть 2)
BronzeДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 05:25 | Сообщение # 106
High Society
Награды: 2039
Статус: Offline
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/12/michelle-trachtenberg-interview-weeds/

Michelle Trachtenberg on 'Weeds,' Returning to 'Gossip Girl' & Her Showbiz Role Model

How do you keep a straight face?

It's hard. Things like the 'Gossip Girl' gag reels that are on the DVDs are really the edited version of what the real gag reel is. We're all a bunch of goofballs -- every actor has a bit of a goofball in them -- and the stopping laughing is quite the challenge.

So do you bite your lip? What do you do?
You have to think of like, "Oh, grandmas and tweed and cemeteries" and different things. Anything that's not funny or sexy.

Speaking of 'Gossip Girl,' when will we see Georgina back?
You will! But if I tell you, I'd have to kill you. Isn't that the saying?

Excellent. She always stirs things up nicely.
She does. There is always time for Georgina. It's not really a season with some Georgina. You just never know when she's going to pop up.

That's true. She comes in, stirs things up, leaves, and everyone's left reeling.
Yes. It's Hurricane Georgina

_fakeДата: Вторник, 13.09.2011, 23:58 | Сообщение # 107
High Society
Награды: 487
http://i51.tinypic.com/hrbfjl.png
@GGWriters @JoshSchwartz76 @CW_Network @anthologist TWoP has declared that #ChuckBassIsRedeemed! http://i51.tinypic.com/hrbfjl.png Congratulations!

BronzeДата: Среда, 14.09.2011, 02:34 | Сообщение # 108
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....oodling

Penn Badgley and Zoe Kravitz Caught Canoodling!

We know you've been on the edge of your seat waiting for more news about rumored couple Penn Badgley and Zoe Kravitz. We hadn't heard anything about the stars' alleged relationship since the pair was spotted seeing a movie in July, but now the New York Post is reporting that they were seen "canoodling" at a Fashion Week party.
The event, thrown by Alexander Wang, was a good old-fashioned rager, "complete with glow sticks, jello shots, damaged garden gnomes and blow up sex dolls." Sounds like the perfect place for a budding Gossip Girl romance.

BronzeДата: Среда, 14.09.2011, 02:41 | Сообщение # 109
High Society
Video! Gossip Girl Stars Share Tips on How to Survive Fashion Week

http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....on-week

Some stars of Gossip Girl's past and present attended the John Varvatos party on night one of 2011 Fashion Week in NYC. While attendees Chace Crawford (Nate) and Sebastian Stan (Carter) skipped talking to the press, newcomer Kaylee DeFer (Charlie), GG vet Matthew Settle (Rufus), and Season 4's Tika Sumpter (Raina) made nice for the cameras.

BronzeДата: Среда, 14.09.2011, 02:55 | Сообщение # 110
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....-in-nyc

You Tell Us: Which Gossip Girl Actress Look Hotter at Fashion’s Night Out 2011 in NYC?

Fashion’s Night Out is already old news, but we still can’t get over what some of our favorite Upper East Siders wore to the affair. You would think that working with Gossip Girl stylist Eric Daman would rub off on these lovely ladies, but that (unfortunately) doesn’t appear to be the case (in this particular instance, anyway).

Kaylee DeFer ( Ivy ) opted for a very — 1990s look, shall we say. Let’s not lie: The girl is downright gorgeous, but that Z Spoke by Zac Posen knit dress is amateur and unflattering. We do love those Lanvin peeptoe wedges, though! Michelle Trachtenberg ( Georgina ) also looks a little ‘90s in her Jeane Claude Jitrois “Kelly” dress and Stuart Weitzman pumps. We’re waffling on that Elvira-esque hair, too. Coming out on top (for us) was Leighton Meester ( Blair ). She looked every bit the Bohemian rocker in her Carven maxi dress with Tiffany jewels.

We love all these beautiful babes, but only one can win. So, you tell us, Gossip Girl fans: Who looked the best at FNO?

BronzeДата: Среда, 14.09.2011, 03:08 | Сообщение # 111
High Society
http://www.fashionmagazine.com/blogs....einstei n/

TIFF Partysphere: Adam Brody and Chace Crawford compare teenage heartthrobs notes at the Soho House, while we spill a drink on Harvey Weinstein

The tagline on next year’s Grey Goose Soho House invites should seriously read: “Four nights, four million celebs,” because it’s not normal how many are inside this place at one point on any given night. Last night, just as Madonna’s W.E. dinner was clearing out, we moseyed on over to catch a glimpse of our maker but, alas, she had slipped away. It quickly became apparent, though, that one Material Girl lost meant a million teenage heartthrobs gained. Or, should we say, a million teenage heartthrobs interacting with each other. In one corner, Adam Brody and Chace Crawford were chatting, most certainly trading notes about how to be a Josh Schwartz–moulded babe. In the next (or rather, upstairs), Justin Long and Michael Fassbender were busy at the ping-pong tables. As we mentioned earlier, Fassbender should probably stick to his day job, since his entire game consisted of running back and forth to catch his balls. (One landed near my foot. He touched it. And then apologized.) Channing Tatum was there somewhere too, but we didn’t spot him, or his dance moves. Back downstairs, Gerard Butler chatted with several, several ladies, one of who was Olivia Wilde in a body-hugging mega-sexy black dress. Peppered in among the youngsters, former heartthrobs (still, kinda?) Ralph Fiennes and Val Kilmer worked the room. They both have lots of hair at the moment.

And for a bit of fashion plateage? Jessica Chastain was in a mustard-yellow stunner, Jennifer Garner wore a lovely and ladylike dress, Abbie Cornish in a Grecian gown, Kate Mara in a purple mini, Zoe Kravitz in her signature punk look, and Juliette Lewis rocked a creation from hometown-boy Todd Lynn. (She was really shocked that I knew that, but little does she know how much we cling to Canadian talents.) “He’s really into structure and softness,” she said.

Oh, and one last detail: as Harvey Weinstein chatted with my friends and Toronto Life writers Lia Parsely and Fraser Abe, I attempted to pass a drink and spilled it down Weinstein’s back. He seemed not to notice, so I cried on the inside. As I left the still-pumping packed house at around 2:30 a.m., Chace Crawford followed, and was mobbed by “Chace!” “Chace!” “Chace!” and a paparazzi crush as he attempted to flag a cab. I think I stole his, so I guess that means no xoxo for me!

барышняДата: Среда, 14.09.2011, 22:53 | Сообщение # 112
Elite
Награды: 202
Ничего нового, но все же

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

BronzeДата: Четверг, 15.09.2011, 05:59 | Сообщение # 113
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....-zero#7

Important Life Lessons! Four Things We Learned From Gossip Girl

Oh, Gossip Girl, we have so much to thank you for! There’s Blake Lively (Serena) clawing her way to stardom, fashion trends like headbands for grownups — and the pants-less teen rock star/trainwreck that is Taylor Momsen (Jenny), of course! But this show is not just a guilty pleasure, it's also imparted some valuable lessons over the years.

Lesson one: Rich is the new normal.

Recession? What recession? As far as Gossip Girl is concerned, being a billionaire is middle class, and mere millionaires are practically on food stamps. Sorry to break it to you, but the Humphreys were always millionaires. Don’t believe us? Just think of where they live! Lofts in Brooklyn do not come cheap.

Lesson two: Brooklyn is fifteen feet from the Upper East Side.

Geographically speaking, the two are separated by eight miles and a river. Don’t tell that to Gossip Girl, though! On this show, popping from Brooklyn to the UES is apparently faster than sending a text message. It makes us wonder what else is closer than we knew. Enlighten us, Gossip Girl! Can we walk to Spain?
Lesson three: Your life is so interesting that anonymous bloggers are dying to dissect it.

Are you young, adorable, and wear cute skirts? According to Gossip Girl, you’re likely being stalked by a cyber army of spies intent on prying out every detail of your personal life. Sorry to have to break it to you. We just thought you should know.

Lesson four: Want to buy alcohol? Nobody will card you. Anywhere.

Most of the Gossip Girl characters will turn 21 this year, but they probably won't even notice, since they've been jadedly sipping martinis at Manhattan's finest bars since they were toddlers. Can you imagine a young Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) sipping on his baby bottle? We wouldn’t be surprised if that milk of his somehow got flavored with just a hint of whiskey.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 15.09.2011, 06:03 | Сообщение # 114
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/network....uples#4

Top 12 On-Again, Off-Again Celebrity Couples

Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr
Though their characters’ fling was short-lived, Gossip Girl co-stars Jessica (Vanessa Abrams) and Ed (Chuck Bass) stayed hot and heavy for quite some time. Hooking up for the first time back in 2008, the couple was never shy about PDA. But after rumors surfaced that Jess was snuggling up to one of Ed’s best buds in early 2010, he called it quits — prompting Jess to try and win him back. Things heated up again a few months later, but by early 2011 Ed had come to this conclusion: Women are wicked — and not in a good way. Ouch!

BronzeДата: Четверг, 15.09.2011, 06:14 | Сообщение # 115
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/network....-olivia

Who Wore It Best Wednesdays: Michelle Trachtenberg vs. Emma Roberts in Alice + Olivia

If there’s one thing Gossip Girl guest star Michelle Trachtenberg knows how to do, it’s wear the hell out of a dress on the red carpet. The fashionista’s known for choosing form-fitting frocks that accentuate her curves — and this time was no different! At the launch of the Missoni for Target Collection on September 7, 2011, Michelle stepped out in a $330 navy Alice + Olivia “Goddess” dress with ruched silk-chiffon panels. Pumping up the glam of the long-sleeved jersey minidress, M added art deco earrings, a metallic clutch, and eye-catching gold Brian Atwood platform pumps.

But what’s this? Are we seeing double? Emma Roberts wore the exactly same A+O dress (but in black) at a VMA after-party just a week prior, on August 28. The Scream 4 actress kept the look more edgy than elegant with Fendi cut-out booties, shocking red lips, and an Anya Hindmarch glitter clutch to add a touch of allure to her otherwise understated look.

Personally, we’re feeling Emma’s modern take on the look, but who are we to judge? That’s your job, fashionistas! Who wore it best?

BronzeДата: Четверг, 15.09.2011, 06:20 | Сообщение # 116
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/network....-week#2

Spotted: Sexy Starlets at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!

Jessica Szohr and Max Azria at the Herve Leger Spring 2012 Fashion Show on September 13, 2011
We weren’t big fans of the outfit erstwhile Gossip Girl starlet Jessica Szohr wore to Marchesa’s Spring 2012 show earlier the same day, but this royal blue Herve Leger number looks flawless. Love the new ‘do, J!

OloloshkaДата: Четверг, 15.09.2011, 21:31 | Сообщение # 117
High Society
Награды: 268
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....rk.html

You look like a right lemon! Leighton Meester gets fruity on the set of the Gossip Girl in New York

Move over Kate Middleton, there's another royal wedding being planned and it's set to be as glamorous as yours... and even more exciting.
It may be fictional, but that's not going to stop fans of CW's Gossip Girl working themselves into a lather over Blair Waldorf's nuptials with Prince Louis of Monaco - especially as they form two sides of a love triangle.
Leighton Meester, 25 , who plays the Upper East Side princess, was hard at work today filming the scenes that lead up to the big day.
The brunette donned another vibrant outfit for the action, which will see the privileged Manhattanite choose between her prince and the love of her life, Chuck , who is played by Ed Westwick on the show.
Today's ensemble involved a tight fawn skirt with white piping and a yellow flash to lead into the lemon print she's been spotted in before.
A bright fascinator sat atop the Texan beauty's head, and in some shots she can be seen blowing a diamante whistle as she looks at bridesmaids dresses with a gaggle of girls.
Fans saw the twosome split at the end of the fourth season after a night of passion that may have left Blair pregnant.
So the fifth season has many questions to answer, and as they approach the 100th episode in January,the drama is set to build.
One of the executive producer's of the show, Joshua Safran, revealed recently that they're planning to mark the occasion.
He said: 'We want to honour the [fact] that it’s the 100th episode.'
'We know that we are very lucky to be coming by it, and we’re going to respect that. So we definitely want to make it feel like it is a special event. Let’s put it this way - it’s not going to be a clip show.'
Filmed in New York and based on the popular series of young-adult novels by Cecily von Ziegesar.
At one point Meester had to break with the beautifully coordinated look of her protagonist Waldorf, to allow a spot of respite from her shoes.
The brunette was eager to ditch her high heels to enjoy the comfort of flip-flops while the cameras weren't rolling.
It just goes to show what a professional the break-out star of the hit series is, and she certainly seems poised for great things.
Meester is quite the fashion icon, not to mention the face of Vera Wang fragrance Lovestruck
Yet the down-to-earth Southern belle, who plays the scheming heiress with aplomb, admits she isn't interested by labels, despite her role having heightened her awareness of fashion.
She said: 'Gossip Girl has absolutely changed my style. And living in New York I've become more brave and aware of fashion.
'I completely close my eyes to it when people call me a fashion icon because it's an opinion from people that I don't know. I wear what I like.'

Сообщение отредактировал Ololoshka - Четверг, 15.09.2011, 21:33

OloloshkaДата: Четверг, 15.09.2011, 21:43 | Сообщение # 118
High Society
Награды: 268
http://www.essence.com/2011....ly-boss

Michael Michele Gears Up to Star in 'Gossip Girl'

Actress Michael Michele is returning to the small screen this fall, thanks to a recurring role on "Gossip Girl."

Michele, whom we last saw in "House," is set to play star Blake Lively's tough-as-nails Hollywood boss. "I’m playing a Hollywood movie mogul type," she told ESSENCE.com during the Herve Leger by Max Azria show at New York Fashion Week.

The beautiful actress, who recently celebrated her 45th birthday, says her diva character is based on the amazing women she's worked with in Hollywood. "I had one person in mind at the beginning of filming," she says. "Sherry Lansing, who ran Paramount for many years."

BronzeДата: Суббота, 17.09.2011, 03:26 | Сообщение # 119
High Society
http://fashionista.com/2011....is-fall

Gossip Girl-Inspired Clothing Line to Hit Stores This Fall

Well, this is about five years late: The CW is finally cashing in on Gossip Girl‘s fashion cred with a clothing line inspired by the show, produced in partnership with LA-based contemporary label Romeo & Juliet Couture, WWD, is reporting.

The collection will include embellished tops, bottoms, novelty sweaters, outerwear and draped chiffon dresses with touches of leather, pleats and prints–all of it inspired by one of the characters on the salacious show. So we’re guessing there’ll be a lot of bows (Blair), plunging necklines (Serena) and “funky” colorful separates (Vanessa). Let’s just hope they don’t take inspiration form Taylor Momsen‘s written-off character Jenny, who was a fan of sporting pink tutus from time to time.

The line will retail for $80-$200 and will be sold in stores like Kitson, Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue for fall, which is actually kind of high-end for a line inspired by a teens’ show (and past it’s prime, no less).

While WWD reports the line will expand into handbags and accessories for spring, we’re hoping it will also one day include menswear because we actually wouldn’t be mad at some Chuck Bass-inspired suits and separates.

Again, we don’t know anyone who still watches the show, but if you’re in the market for a great dress to wear to a cat fight, or something professional to wear on the faux-internship at W Magazine, then this new clothing line might be just the ticket.

BronzeДата: Суббота, 17.09.2011, 03:46 | Сообщение # 120
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/network....-week#1

Hotness! The Sharp Dressed Men of Fashion Week

Fashion week is thought of as a time for the ladies, but that doesn't mean there weren't plenty of hot guys running around in sharp suits. So click on to check out some of our favorite male stars dressed to impress during fashion week.

Ed Westwick at the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Show
Gossip Girl hottie Ed Westwick looks snazzy in a grey patterned suit at the Tommy Hilfiger Men's Spring 2012 fashion show.

Chace Crawford at Fashion's Night Out
Gossip Girl's Chase Crawford went for a casual but still totally sexy look during Fashion's Night Out in New York City.

Поиск: