menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Что пишут? (часть 2)
BronzeДата: Пятница, 09.09.2011, 06:17 | Сообщение # 91
High Society
Награды: 2039
Статус: Offline
Trendy Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester ( Blair Waldorf ) will be performing live at the Tiffany & Co. flagship store on Fifth Avenue.

Leighton Meester and Check in the Dark-Videos!

http://www.twitvid.com/BO5EY

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Пятница, 09.09.2011, 08:34

BronzeДата: Пятница, 09.09.2011, 06:25 | Сообщение # 92
High Society
http://www.gossipgirl.net/blog/ed-westwick-hits-the-us-open/

Ed Westwick Hits the US Open

Tennis, anyone? Yesterday at the US Open, I spied our beloved Ed Westwick at the Lacoste suite with his brother, where the blokes sipped tea and politely applauded the action like proper English gents. Ed also picked up a Lacoste shirt in every color, even ditching the t-shirt he arrived in to change into a fresh pink polo. How could anyone possibly focus on the on-court action with Ed shirtless just a few seats away?

BronzeДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 02:41 | Сообщение # 93
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....-in-nyc

More From the Gossip Girl Set! Besties Serena and Ivy Together in NYC

First they were spotted filming together in California, and now it appears these two are still hanging out back in NYC. On September 7, Blake Lively ( Serena ) and Kaylee Defer ( Charlie Ivy ) shot yet another scene together for Gossip Girl‘s upcoming Season 5. Stay away, Serena! Don’t you know that girl is bad news? (At least... we’re pretty sure she is!)

BronzeДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 03:03 | Сообщение # 94
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/network....ts-on#2

Top 12 TV Characters Who Can't Keep Their Pants On

Gossip Girl: He's Chuck Bass

Map out all the hookups and relationships in Gossip Girl’s four seasons and you’ll end up with one tangled web. While Serena ( Blake Lively ), Nate ( Chace Crawford ), and Dan ( Penn Badgley ) have enjoyed plenty of Upper East Side action over the years, the worst offender has to be billionaire playboy Chuck Bass ( Ed Westwick ). When not hung up on Blair Waldorf ( Leighton Meester ), Chuck occupies himself with booze, drugs, and prostitutes. Okay, let’s be real — he does that even when he is lusting after our Queen B.

Bottom line: He’s lost a bit of his edge over the years, but he’ll always be Chuck Bass — a ridiculously wealthy 20-year-old with money to spend and people to do.

BronzeДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 03:13 | Сообщение # 95
High Society
http://talking-gossip.com/botw-dan-and-blair-is-it-time-for-a-pair/

BOTW: Dan and Blair: Is It Time For A Pair?

It’s time for TGAD’s newest thing. Each week we’re going to present two sides of an argument and you guys get to help us with the BATTLE OF THE WEEK. Tell us which argument was more convincing to you by voting the poll below (AFTER reading the arguments) and feel free to leave comments.

This week’s battle is:

BronzeДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 04:24 | Сообщение # 96
High Society
http://uk.eonline.com/news....0

Would Leighton Meester Ever Pull a Taylor Momsen?

Leighton Meester admires her former Gossip Girl costar Taylor Momsen's career, but she could never quit acting for singing like her castmate did.

"Both is where it's at," Leighton told me after her performance at Tiffany's last night for Fashion's Night Out. "If I had to choose, I think I'd be very unhappy."

But it's clear Leighton is a big fan of Taylor's music and acting skills...

PHOTOS: New York Party Pics

"She's so talented, and anyone I know that's heard her music is a huge fan," she shared. "You can't help it. She's also an incredible actress and just a lovely girl."

Leighton took the stage last night to a packed house at the Tiffany's store on 5th Avenue, where she performed an acoustic set of new material and even played guitar.

The aspiring musician says she writes song about things and people near and dear to her.

"I'm inspired by my friends, my family, love, loss of love, fashion, art, traveling, sex, food...everything!" she told me, adding she wants to continue playing shows but is unsure when her actual album will be out.

"If it were up to me, I'd release it today," she explained. "I do want to continue to perform and let people hear it. I do wanna play other places but until my show is done for the season, I can't."

The busy girl is headed to Toronto Film Festival next for the premiere of her new movie, The Oranges, before heading back to work on her CW series, but said she makes family a priority when she gets rare downtime.

"I spend as much time with my family as possible. They live in Florida and I visit them. I try to go down there once a month or so," she told me.

We're guessing she probably isn't referring to her mom, who she's locked in a nasty legal battlewith at the moment.

PHOTOS: Fashion's Night Out

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Суббота, 10.09.2011, 16:18

BronzeДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 17:53 | Сообщение # 97
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....-nyc-#1

Fashion’s Night Out 2011! The Gossip Girl Cast Takes NYC

The stylish cast of Gossip Girl hit the town for Fashion’s Night Out 2011 in New York City. Leighton Meester ( Blair ) played a concert at Tiffany & Co. — while the rest of the cast hit up multiple locations around town. Noticeably missing, though, was Blake Lively ( Serena ). The girl is practically a style icon! Where on earth could she be?

BronzeДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 19:46 | Сообщение # 98
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....y--co#7

Fashion’s Night Out 2011! Leighton Meester’s Concert at Tiffany & Co.

Hugo Becker Greets Leighton Meester at her Concert at Tiffany & Co. for Fashion's Night Out in New York City on September 8, 2011
Look who stopped by to show his support! It’s Leighton’s Gossip Girl co-star — and on-screen fiance — Hugo Becker (Prince Louis). Aww.

ShenanKДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 20:05 | Сообщение # 99
High Society
Награды: 170
Quote (Bronze)
Hugo Becker Greets Leighton Meester at her Concert at Tiffany & Co. for Fashion's Night Out in New York City on September 8, 2011
Look who stopped by to show his support! It’s Leighton’s Gossip Girl co-star — and on-screen fiance — Hugo Becker (Prince Louis). Aww.

Фотография такая... двусмысленная biggrin Перенос отношений с экрана на реальную жизнь? Лейтон ты, как и твоя героиня, слегка промахнулась. biggrin Это должен быть другой брюнет с карими глазами

masha10Дата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 21:46 | Сообщение # 100
High Society
Награды: 453
Quote (ShenanK)
Лейтон ты, как и твоя героиня, слегка промахнулась. biggrin Это должен быть другой брюнет с карими глазами

что есть, то есть, мимо немного
Хотя с Хьюго мило смотрятся вместе.
Главное, чтоб потом не было переноса с реальной жизни в киношную на постоянную основу

Сообщение отредактировал masha10 - Суббота, 10.09.2011, 21:53

BronzeДата: Воскресенье, 11.09.2011, 02:04 | Сообщение # 101
High Society
Quote (ShenanK)
Это должен быть другой брюнет с карими глазами

Поддерживаю!!!

http://www.torontolife.com/daily....ff-2011

SPOTTED: Leighton Meester lands in Toronto and, apparently, knows our national anthem

Leighton Meester, the sassiest and, arguably, most put-together cast member of Gossip Girl (only Blair could pull off extreme schoolgirl-chic ) has arrived in Toronto. We haven’t heard word of any in-person sightings yet, but Meester tweeted, “Just landed in Toronto for #TIFF “The Oranges” screening tonight. Oh Canada!” The Globe and Mail reports that the cast of The Oranges will be at the Atelier tonight, while fellow Gossip gal Blake Lively is hosting the official Hick cast party at the Burroughes Building. Rumour has it Meester and Lively will be hanging out at Goodnight Gansevoort in the wee hours of the night at a very private function to celebrate The Oranges’ premiere.

Find this story on our Star Spotting Map, where we plot the locations of celebrities spotted around Toronto

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Воскресенье, 11.09.2011, 02:24

BronzeДата: Воскресенье, 11.09.2011, 03:01 | Сообщение # 102
High Society
http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/tiff/2011/theoranges

Saturday September 10 Winter Garden Theatre 8:00pm

PROGRAMMER'S NOTE

It’s not often you find two families closer than the Wallings and the Ostroffs. They live across the street from one another in their cozy New Jersey suburb, where they exer­cise together, spend holidays together and regularly have each other over for Sunday dinners. But one of the Wallings is about to get a little too close with one of the Ostroffs.

The marriage of David and Paige Walling (Hugh Laurie and Catherine Keener) may have lost a bit of its spark: David spends his nights in front of the TV in his “man cave”; Paige probably devotes too much energy to her perky Christmas carol choir. But no one would have guessed that David would end up in the arms of a woman half his age — especially when that woman turns out to be Nina (Leighton Meester), the daughter of Terry and Carol Ostroff (Oliver Platt and Allison Janney), who returns after years away at college looking a lot more womanly than when she left. In no time David and Nina are shacking up, Paige is renting an entire upscale bed and breakfast for herself just to ding David’s credit cards, Terry and Carol are baffled and ashamed, and Paige and David’s daughter Vanessa (Alia Shawkat) is taking refuge in pot and bitch sessions with her co­workers while wondering when she is ever going to get the hell out of Jersey.

Populated by one of the most inspired comedic ensembles imaginable, and helmed by Julian Farino, a veteran director respon­sible for some of the smartest, wittiest and most daring television of the last decade, The Oranges makes infidelity, humiliation and familial collapse far more of a good time than any movie has a right to. Laurie is entirely convincing as an appealing older man — even touching in his hapless adora­tion of Nina. But it’s Shawkat who somehow manages to steal the show with her razor-sharp one-liners and running commentary on the depths of domestic dysfunction. The combination ultimately builds to a satisfying, mature and unconventional climax.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 12.09.2011, 05:52 | Сообщение # 103
High Society
http://imabeautygeek.com/2011....oranges

A Juicy Tale: Leighton Meester Talks to Beautygeeks About The Oranges

Some time ago when Leighton Meester was in town, I shared a back seat with her enroute to the airport. Parts of that interview are here, here, here and here. This post is what she told me about her role as Nina Ostroff in The Oranges, which features a terrific cast, including Hugh Laurie. (The film had its TIFF opening at the Winter Garden Theatre last night. When asked whether they knew about Hugh’s role as a spokesman for L’Oréal Paris Men Expert, castmates reacted with surprise, even shock — you’ll see video soon.)

LEIGHTON MEESTER “…I did a movie called The Oranges. That was a wonderful cast. We shot it in New York: Hugh Laurie, Katherine Keener, Allison Janney, Oliver Platt. [It's] about two families who are best friends and neighbours. My character is the daughter of one family who falls in love with the father in the other family. It’s very funny and dark.

BEAUTYGEEKS That kind of role is going to make some people uncomfortable. How do you deal with that, prepping for it, then just doing it?

LM The script is amazing, one of the best scripts I’ve ever read. I fell in love with it the first time I read it, and being on the set… it was a delicate subject because I know a lot of people wouldn’t understand. But at the same time, the two characters actually love each other. It’s a real love story, not just lust. It’s not necessarily a happy story, but it has a lot of truth in it, and is all about learning about life and how things change. It doesn’t always stay the same. I think we executed it in a way people will understand and sympathize with… and, I mean, it’s Hugh Laurie.

I did “House,” years ago. I played a young girl who gets sick in the brain and becomes obsessed with him. He’s wonderful and a completely different character in this. In “House” he’s so cool and sarcastic, but in this movie he’s very funny, but he’s so awkward. He lives a very rigid lifestyle; my character helps him break out of that. We have a lot of fun together. We had a blast on that movie; I adore him.

BG What’s it like working with someone you’ve worked with before, but in a completely different story, as a different character?

LM …the beauty of working with someone like Hugh Laurie [is that] he really makes excellent choices as far as what he decides to do with the character. Whether it’s from wardrobe to the way he to the way he walks — I really admire that. You have to make really firm choices with your characters and really follow through.

That’s the beauty of my job, I get to play all of these different people and fall in love with each one of them for different reasons. And also notice their flaws and love them for that, too. This character in The Oranges is very imperfect.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 12.09.2011, 06:28 | Сообщение # 104
High Society
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2011....fashion

Leighton Meester Is ‘No Slave to Fashion’

Though she’s all about labels on Gossip Girl, off screen, Leighton Meester is a jeans and T-shirt girl. “At least in my daily life, I’m not really fashiony,” she told PEOPLE Thursday during a Fashion’s Night Out event at Tiffany & Co. in New York. “I appreciate the times I do dress up, like now, or on my show — when it’s important — and then when it’s not, I’m no slave to fashion whatsoever.”

The actress — wearing a Carven dress, Roger Vivier shoes and a ring by Tiffany & Co. — does admit to changing her views on fashion after joining Gossip Girl. “It inspired me,” she shared. “And doing my show, it’s also sort of helped me to decide who I really am.”

Performing with her band, Check in the Darkt, before hundreds of fans Thursday, Meester said she appreciated the energy emanating from New York that night. “I’m really lucky to live here,” she mused. “I was walking down the street earlier and there were stores all open really late, and everyone was having champagne and walking around in their cute outfits and taking pictures, and I was just like, ‘I’m so glad I live in a city that’s like this. You can be anybody here.’”

Performing at one of the city’s most iconic stores was a big moment, too. “Tiffany is the most classic place,” she said. “And we haven’t actually performed in New York together — this was the first time — so it’s lovely that a lot of people came out and got to experience it.”

Though her bandmates are based in Los Angeles, Meester hopes to sing with them more in Manhattan in the months to come. “I’ve been really lucky to be paired with the band that I am,” she said, adding that she’s been singing and playing piano since childhood. “I’ve known them for years and have been in love with them, and had seen all of their performances. I sang with them a couple of times and just started playing guitar … and it’s all sort of history from there.”

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 12.09.2011, 18:03 | Сообщение # 105
High Society
http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-09....-photos

Ed Westwick Brings Some ‘Gossip’ to US Open

British TV star Ed Westwick apparently needed a little tennis, and while Wimbledon isn’t happening until July 2012, Ed was able to get his fix at the US Open.

Located just minutes from the Upper East Side where Ed and his Gossip Girl co-stars spend their time filming, the US Open was a star-studded affair over the weekend, and Ed took in all the action with some beverages and enthusiasm. In some photos, Ed can be seen cheering and shouting while surrounded by friends at the venue.

Also in the house (but not in this gallery) was Justin Timberlake, rocking a fedora.

Поиск: