menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Что пишут? (часть 2)
BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 11:52 | Сообщение # 181
High Society
Награды: 2039
Статус: Offline
http://www.buzzsugar.com/Gossip-Girl-Beauty-Feast-Recap-19309927

Top OMG Moments From Gossip Girl Episode "Beauty and the Feast"

1 How to Land an Interview

Nate tries to track Diana Payne down, but his efforts are unnecessary; she literally shows up at his family's front doorstep. When Nate learns she's trying to score an interview with his mom for an article she's writing about the disgraced wives of dirty business men, he offers to help convince his mom to talk with Diana in exchange for more alone time with the older woman. While he'd settle for a date, Diana readily offers up more. In the end, Diana gets her interview, and Nate lands the older woman, plus an internship gig at her newspaper. I'm sure he'll benefit from some after-hours job perks, but the setup might not be as ideal as he thinks. Diana has targeted Nate from the get-go, and her motives seem shady.

2 Fight Club

Chuck has started paying people to beat him up. Apparently, the emotional trauma of having lost Blair has caused him to stop feeling anything. At least, that's according to Dan's use of the Internet to diagnose him. Dan interrupts Chuck's beatings twice, stepping in to prevent him from getting seriously injured, but his interjections aren't entirely selfless. He wants Chuck's help in tracking down the source of the check he received for his book, so he can contact the publisher and prevent it from ever seeing the light of day. Chuck agrees to help him, which means we can expect to see more of this odd-couple pairing in coming episodes.

3 Rhodes Trip

Serena tries to convince Charlie/Ivy to room with her in LA, but when the check her fake cousin writes as a deposit on an ritzy beach-side apartment bounces, Serena figures Charlie/Ivy's mother must be standing in the way of her trust. She tells Charlie/Ivy she's going to convince their grandmother to free up her trust, which is all the impostor needs to hear to ditch her boyfriend and agree to live with Serena. When it turns out Serena's new boss is relocating to New York and Serena will be moving back there, Charlie/Ivy even agrees to follow her across the country and the "cousins" set off for the Upper East Side.

4 Blair's With Baby

It's official: Blair's pregnant! While the identity of the baby's father is still unknown, one thing's for sure — Blair's morning sickness is causing her to vomit all over the Upper East Side. Blair's frequent bathroom trips have her soon-to-be sister in-law, Princess Beatrice, suspecting she's bulimic. Beatrice fakes concern over Blair's eating disorder, but her actual plan is to use it as ammo to have her mother oust brother Louis from Monaco — until she discovers Blair's pregnant. Apparently, Louis's mom would love to have an illegitimate grandchild, but she draws the line at bulimia. At least, that's what Beatrice tells the world's hottest priest before making out with him in the backseat of a car.

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 11:58 | Сообщение # 182
High Society
http://leightonmeester.us/2011....99.html

‘Gossip Girl’ Season 5, Episode 2, ‘Beauty and The Feast’

Blair’s (Leighton Meester) pregnant, and seemingly the only way for her to get the news out faster would be to buy a trending topic on Twitter.

In Monday’s (Oct. 3) episode, Ms. Waldorf takes to the town for a shopping trip with her future sister-in-law Beatrice (Roxane Mesquida). But the biggest problem isn’t getting to know the family, it’s keeping down the morning sickness…and then coming up with decent excuses.

Beatrice witnesses the frequent bathroom visits of the future princess and decides she has an eating disorder. But then she overhears Blair telling Dan (Penn Badgley) she’s preggers. That’s when things get really hairy.

While we still don’t know much about Beatrice, it’s becoming quickly obvious that she resents Louis and believes she’s more capable of being the next in line for the throne. We can fully expect that she’ll use Blair’s pregnancy secret against her in the coming weeks. Perhaps then we’ll find out if the father is Chuck (Ed Westwick) or Louis.

And then there’s Chuck, who is all but dead inside. Like Edward Norton’s character in “Fight Club,” Chuck can’t feel anything, can’t express an emotion and it’s going to lead to bad things – the first of which might be a punctured lung.

In other news, Serena (Blake Lively) is headed back to the friendly confines of the Upper East Side as that’s where her film job is going. And she’s taking Charlie/Ivy with her. Nate (Chace Crawford) and Diana (Elizabeth Hurley) are back in each other’s arms, and she’s up to something bad.

Did we mention something about Beatrice making out with a priest?

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 12:11 | Сообщение # 183
High Society
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011....regnant

‘Gossip Girl’ Recap: Did Blair Make A Mistake Telling Dan About Her Pregnancy? Plus 4 More ‘OMG’ Moments!

Blair couldn’t keep her big secret hidden for long! The pregnant Princess-to-be shared the news with THREE Upper East Siders. But the question remains unanswered: WHO is her baby daddy?

After finding out that Blair (Leighton Meester) and Dorota were pregnant on last week’s episode of Gossip Girl, we were sure Blair would try to hide it as long as possible! But to our surprise, she quickly spilled the news to a lucky few.

Blair accompanied Dorota to her doctor appointment at the beginning of the Oct. 3 episode, but what was supposed to be an appointment for Dorota turned into Blair asking the doctor questions for herself! Dorota caught on to Blair’s act quickly, making her the first the find out Blair’s baby news! But Blair’s next confidants came about a little trickier.

Prince Louis’ (Hugo Becker) sister Beatrice (Roxane Mesquida) paid a visit to him and Blair, and when Beatrice noticed how Blair couldn’t stomach any food and was constantly running to the bathroom due to morning sickness, she immediately assumed Blair was bulimic! It wasn’t until she overheard Blair tell Dan (Penn Badgley) she was pregnant in the bathroom that she found out the truth!

This leaves three people in on Blair’s big secret: Dorota, Dan and Beatrice — a dangerous mix! But who will be the first to tell the potential daddies, Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Prince Louis?

More ‘OMG’ Moments:

1. Beatrice is out to get Blair!

Blair’s evil soon-to-be sister-in-law is definitely going to be problematic this season. Beatrice was pretending to want to get to know Blair and that she wants the best for her brother, but we quickly found out Beatrice is trying to become the Queen of Monaco! Will she be the first to share Blair’s secret with Louis?

2. Serena & Ivy are moving back to the UES!

After Ivy aka Charlie (Kaylee Defer) ran into Serena (Blake Lively) they rekindled their fake family ties and Serena asked Charlie to live with her. This is obviously a problem for Charlie, considering she’s not actually Charlie, Serena’s cousin. But she went along with it and ended up accepting Serena’s offer to take more of the trust fund money AND agreed to move back the City. She’s so devious!

3. Nate Reunites with Diana Payne!

Nate’s one night stand with cougar Diana Payne (Elizabeth Hurley) turned into a bigger commitment now that she’s permanently residing in the UES. And this time around she will have more power over Nate (Chace Crawford) than just sex. She offered him a job! Looks like a recipe for disaster.

4. Chuck’s obsession with danger is revealed!

Apparently Chuck Bass isn’t trying to kill himself by paying people to beat him up — he’s just trying to feel emotions again. The troubled soul confessed to Dan that he can’t feel anything — physical or emotional — which is why he’s been purposely getting in fights and living life on the edge. While he denied his odd behavior being a result of Blair’s royal engagement, I truly find that hard to believe.

Next week, it looks like Louis will find out about Blair’s pregnancy! Will we find out who the father is, too? What do you think, Hollywoodlifers? Were you as shocked as I was that Blair already told so many people her secret? Sound off in the comments section below!

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 16:44 | Сообщение # 184
High Society
http://blakelivelyweb.com/2011....o-split

US Weekly: Blake Lively, Leonardo Dicaprio split

It was fun while it lasted!

After five months together, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have parted ways, reps for both stars confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.. The pair “remain friends,” Lively and DiCaprio’s reps added.

First spotted getting cozy while aboard Steven Spielberg’s yacht in Monte Carlo on May 17 during the Cannes Film Festival, the couple embarked on a whirlwind, super-luxe summer romance that spanned the globe. During their time together, the Gossip Girl actress, 24, and Inception star, 36, took their PDA parade to romantic locales ranging from Venice, Italy to Anaheim, Calif. to NYC. In late August, Lively even flew thousands of miles from the U.S. to Sydney, Australia — for a quick weekend — where her beau was filming The Great Gatsby.

Weeks before he and Lively became an item, DiCaprio and model Bar Rafaeli called it quits on their on-and-off, five-year relationship. Back in October 2010, Lively and Gossip Girl costar Penn Badgley ended their three-year romance.

The pair’s recent split is sure to come as a surprise to some DiCaprio pals, one of whom told Us they’d “never seen him like this with a girl.” Back in June, the couple were ensconced in DiCaprio’s L.A. home, where Lively “spent the whole time baking….Leo’s never dated a girl who can cook. And he’s smitten!” The duo also bonded with one another’s parents.

Echoed another insider this summer: “I bet they get engaged in six months.”

As for Lively, she’s long said she never lets public opinion affect her relationships.

“I have a strong sense of myself. That gives me a sense of security, you know? Every relationship you have, you’re learning and growing and taking something from that,” the actress recently told Glamour magazine. “So for me, it’s never been too dramatic of a thing when something ends.”

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 18:49 | Сообщение # 185
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....e-dan#1

Sneak Peek Photos! Gossip Girl Season 5, Episode 4: “Memoirs of an Invisible Dan”

Apparently, Dan (Penn Badgley) really is invisible — because even though his name is in the title of Gossip Girl Season 5, Episode 4, the poor kid appears in absolutely none of the sneak peek pics! We get plenty of photos with leggy Serena (Blake Lively) and everybody’s favorite non-couple, Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester). But Dan? Nowhere in sight.

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 20:13 | Сообщение # 186
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....t-quits

Dearly Departed! Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio Break Up

Sorry Bleo fans, but the ‘ship that was Blake Lively (Serena) and Leo DiCaprio has officially sunk.

From the Inception of their relationship, we thought they’d never be Departed. But unfortunately, their relationship was a Body of Lies. What started off as a Romeo + Juliet-esque romance, ended before he could even give her a Blood Diamond.

Alas, reps for both of our stars confirmed exclusively to Us Weekly that the pair has gone their separate ways, yet they remain friends.

If they can’t make it... can anyone?

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 20:32 | Сообщение # 187
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....e-feast

Top 10 Quotes From Gossip Girl Season 5, Episode 2: “Beauty and The Feast”

Applause to the Gossip Girl writers: Snappy lines are the main reason we tune in each week, and Season 5, Episode 2’s “Beauty and The Feast” did not disappoint. Keep the Bassness coming!

10. The first rule about Bridge Club is: you do not talk about Bridge Club
Serena: My only issue is living with CeCe. Last night at 2 AM her bridge game turned brutal. The neighbor even came and complained.

9. For Blair, compassion is a warning sign
Dan: Blair, what’s going on? I thought you were mad at me.
Blair: And I forgive you if you shut up and guard the door.
Dan: It’s not like you to forgive me. Or run away from a feast.

8. Blair has her first pregnancy checkup — well, sorta
OB GYN: Dorota, how are you?
Blair: She’s fine. I’m Blair, Dorota’s employer. I have a few questions.
Dorota: Just go with it. Is only way.
Blair: What about breast sensitivity? She practically screams when anyone touches them. I can hear her all the way in Queens.
Doctor: Perfectly normal.
Blair: Great. And how long until she can determine the father of her child? She’s had a few one night stands with the staff of our building...
Dorota: Blair Cornelia Waldorf!

7. Very distant...
Dorota: You are pregnant, too! We are like sisters now!
Blair gives her a look.
Dorota: ... Cousins.
Another look.
Dorota: Distant cousins.

6. Chuck hits below the belt
Chuck (after Nate's one-night-stand angrily flees the apartment): It's a good thing you don't offer satisfaction guaranteed or she'd be your third refund this week.

5. Hey! Those weird lips pay the Housewives’ bills
Max (Charlie’s boyfriend): I don’t want to end up like everybody else who comes to LA with dreams, only to find out that LA is where dreams come to die. Or you get those weird lips everyone has here.

4. Dan and Chuck together? Weird, indeed!
Nate (to Dan): I was going to ask how your summer’s going, but since you’re with Chuck, I’m guessing the answer’s probably, “Weird.”

3. Pregnant Blair = Same ol’ Blair
Dorota: Saltines only thing I eat for months with Ana.
Blair: It’s not the same. Your people were bred to work through these conditions and give birth in a field.
Dorota: No fields in Krakow. And I have birthing suite in Lenox Hill.

2. The beginning of a beautiful bromance? Nahhh...
Dan: Treatment involves trying to make the patient feel again.
Chuck: That’s what I was doing before you showed up.
Dan: Well, how about instead of pain, you try to feel good things? I could tickle you.

1. See? There’s still hope!
Blair: What if i lose everything?
Dan: You’ll still have me.

барышняДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 20:53 | Сообщение # 188
Elite
Награды: 202
Немного перевода оригинал
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....e-code-

Секретные ссылки из второй серии пятого сезона Gossip Girl.

Много вымышленных событий Gossip Girl на самом деле проходят в реальных местах и с участием реальных звезд. Имена появляются так быстро, что трудно уследить! Но не волнуйтесь, мы Вам поможем. Вот «где, что и чей» которые вы должны знать из второго эпизода пятого сезона.

Вознесение Девы Марии

Как банда и упоминала, праздник Вознесения знаменует восхождение Пресвятой Богородицы на небо. Интересно, что он отмечается 15 августа, что означает, что в мире Gossip Girl все еще конец лета. Скорее всего, нас ждет какой-то временной скачок в ближайшие эпизоды - и, предположительно, увеличение беременного живота Блэр. А пока - до свидания, размер выборки!

Barbajuans
Хотя этот небольшой кусочек выпечки, который принцесса Беатрис запихивала в Блэр, заставил ее бежать в уборную, мы думаем, что он выглядел восхитительно. Итак, мы потратили 20 минут на гугль, пробуя каждый способ написания, который мы могли придумать для того, как Беатрис назвала их (barbe a gens? bourgeois? Ba ba ja?), пока не нашли правильное: один из национальных продуктов Монако, barbajuan (или barbagiuan) - это выпечка на оливковом масле, фаршированная шпинатом или тыквой, сыром, луком и другими вкусными вещами. Вот рецепт. Вот еще один. Пожалуйста.

Inwood
Судя по карте Gossip Girl, Чак задумал совершить путешествие для своего запланированного избиения в самую верхнюю часть Манхэттена, в окрестности, которые называются Inwood. В то время, как это глушь для крупных игроков, таких как г-н Басс, Inwood, на самом деле, не "ужасная часть города" – это в довольно тихом, красивом районе, который много ученых называют домом. Конечно, ученые не зарабатывают много денег. Может быть, они должны поискать работу в лунном свете, как бандиты по найму.

И чуть от меня biggrin

Peach clafouti - клафути с персиками (*десерт, который Макс готовил для Айви)

Клафути, иногда произносят как клафутис, это французский печеный десерт. В Америке традиционно делают с американской вишней. В форму для выпечки сначала кладут начинку, а затем заливают ее тестом из яиц, молока, сливок, муки, топленого масла и миндального ликера или экстракта ванили. В готовом виде клафути выглядит как пирог, но, так как его пекут из теста, похожего на блинное, то по вкусу клафути больше напоминает блин с начинкой. Подают со взбитыми сливками, сметаной или мороженным. В современных кулинарных книгах встречаются рецепты не только с фруктово-ягодной начинкой, но и с морепродуктами, например, креветками или грибами.

Maysles (*пароль, который пробует Дэн, чтобы взломать счет Ванессы)

Альберт и Дэвид Мэйселс (Albert and David Maysles) – американские кинорежиссеры, пионеры документального жанра. Основой фильмографии режиссеров стали три фильма: “Продавец Библий” (Salesman, 1968) - портрет коммивояжера из Бостона, доставляющего священное писание на дом, “Gimme shelter” (1970) - хроника американского тура The Rolling Stones, кульминацией которого стало убийство одного из посетителей бесплатного концерта в Алтамонте, и “Серые сады” (Grey Gardens, 1976), рассказывающий о болезненных взаимоотношениях матери и дочери, запертых в разрушенном поместье в Ист Хэмптоне. Но вы все наверняка видели их другой фильм - «the Beatles. Первый приезд в США» (The Beatles. The First U.S. Visit) — документальный кинофильм о первом приезде группы «the Beatles» в США в 1964 на заре битломании.

Барбара Буш (Barbara Pierce Bush)
Блэр принцессе Биатрис: ...а я буду выглядеть как Барбара Буш

Барбара Буш родилась 8 июня 1925 — жена 41-го президента США Джорджа Буша старшего и мать 43-го президента США Джорджа Буша младшего, того самого, который ввел американские войска в Ирак.
Редко когда первая леди была бы встречена американским народом и прессой с таким одобрением и теплотой. Возможно, это было связано с ее имиджем "бабушки для всех". Люди запомнили ее седые, почти белые волосы, теплую, спокойную манеру общения и острый ум. С характерной для нее прямотой, она заявляет, что люди, любят ее, потому что они знают, "что я справедливая, люблю детей, и обожаю своего мужа."

Рут Мэдофф (Ruth Madoff)
Нейт Диане: ....что это поможет ей выглядеть еще более стильно, чем Рутт Мэдофф

Рут Мэдофф жена американского бинесмена Бернарда Мэдоффа, который в 1960 основал на Уолл-стрит фирму «Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC» и возглавлял её до 11 декабря 2008, когда он был обвинён в создании, возможно, крупнейшей в истории многомиллиардной финансовой пирамиды. 29 июня 2009 года Бернард Мэдофф за свою аферу был приговорен судом Нью-Йорка к 150 годам тюремного заключения. Рут в августе этого года подала на развод после 52 лет брака, обвинив мужа в том, что один из их сыновей наложил на себя руки в результате всего этого скандала.

Chuck Schumer и Goldman Sachs (*места, где мать Нейта предлагала ему пройти практику)

Чарльз Эллис "Чак" Шумер (Chuck Schumer, родился 23 ноября 1950 года), самый пожилой сенатор США от Нью-Йорка и член Демократической партии. Впервые избранный в 1998 году он легко победил республиканца Аль Д'Амато с перевесом в 55%. Он был переизбран в 2004 году с перевесом в 71% и в 2010 году с перевесом в 66% .

«Голдман Сакс» («Goldman Sachs») - один из крупнейших в мире коммерческих банков и лидер в инвестиционном банковском деле. Основан в 1869 г в Нью-Йорке. Имеет также офисы в Чикаго, Сан-Франциско, Лос-Анджелесе, Лондоне, Франкфурте, Цюрихе, Париже, Милане, Москве и других городах. «Голдман Сакс» является финансовым консультантом многих важных компаний, правительств и богатых семейств, а также главным оператором американского казначейства. «Голдман Сакс» осуществляет для своих клиентов приобретение, продажу, поглощение компаний, консультации, подписание разрешений на инвестирование, торговлю ценными бумагами.

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Пятница, 07.10.2011, 09:30

BronzeДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 22:07 | Сообщение # 189
High Society
http://www.tuftsdaily.com/arts....lMnirpC

‘Gossip Girl’ conceives unrealistic plotlines, child

Since the show's advent, "Gossip Girl" has been pushing the envelope of ridiculousness with its convoluted plots, surprisingly emotionally developed characters — excluding Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) — and willingness to brazenly depict social taboos like drug use and teen sex.

But after almost 100 episodes, the viewer is left wondering, "What next? What could ‘Gossip Girl' possibly do to top itself?" Behold, Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) is pregnant.

In this week's episode, viewers' suspicions from the previous week's show were confirmed: Blair, fiancee to European prince Louis Grimaldi (Hugo Becker) and all−around Upper East Side force of nature, is with child. At the close of last season, viewers caught a glimpse (OK, a complete eyeful) of Blair's sexy one−night stand with her ex−lover Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) before she returned to her doting fiance. Though Blair and Louis' courtship was quick, their love seems genuine enough.

Blair does not know which of the two men is the father of her child and struggles throughout the episode to keep her morning sickness and discomfort at bay when in the company of Louis' jealous sister, Beatrice (Roxane Mesquida), who seems hell−bent on discovering Blair's secrets and flaws in order to secure the throne for herself.

Meanwhile, Nate bakes pot brownies and sleeps with a cougar from Los Angeles. What else is new? It seems that for Archibald, each season begins with a tryst with an older woman that fizzles out before the middle of the season.

Certainly, his newest conquest will go the way of the others within a few weeks, after she's served her purpose as a plot−pushing plaything for Nate.

Still in L.A., Serena (Blake Lively) runs into her imposter cousin "Ivy/Charlie" (Kaylee DeFer) at a cafe and, in a whirlwind of assumptions and pushiness, convinces Ivy to leave the West Coast and return to New York City with her. Last season, Ivy was employed by Serena's aunt to steal money from the Van Der Woodsen family, and Serena's rediscovery of her cousin threatens to ruin Charlie's carefully constructed lie of a life.

While Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) continues his quest to find out who is attempting to publish his manuscript novel about the lives of his Upper East Side social circle, he turns to Chuck for assistance, only to find him enveloped in a world of "Fight Club"−esque (1999) behavior on a quest to "feel" again since losing Blair to Louis. His behavior has resulted in dangerous bruises and injuries, yet Bass maintains he is in control.

This week's episode highlighted all that is fundamentally right and wrong with "Gossip Girl": Each character developed his or her own plot line and we are left with a wealth of speculations, assumptions and — you guessed it — gossip about their futures. After teasing through DeFer's genuinely bad acting, Serena's mind−numbingly aloof and self−involved disposition and Nate's stagnant and stale plot line, we are left with an emotionally and physically scarred Chuck, Blair in crisis and an amazing soundtrack. Only two episodes deep into the new season, "Gossip Girl" has already re−taught viewers that things can fly off the handle as quickly as you can send a text message.

Despite the show's cult−like following and incredibly involved fan community (research "Gossip Girl" fan fiction if you have free time, and prepare to be amazed), it continues to deliver relatively mediocre viewer numbers compared to other shows in its time slot, which include "How I Met Your Mother" and "Dancing with the Stars."

Meester performs at her best when Blair is in a moral conundrum, and her talent definitely shone through in the latest episode. Meester's ease in emotional transitions and believability are a definite credit to the show, and serve as a buffer for Lively's seemingly one−dimensional rendition of Serena as a self−serving heir without emotional challenge or depth.

As Chuck Bass, Westwick does not reveal much of his character's certain inner torment, at least not yet. But Westwick still matches Meester's intensity blow for blow. His skill renders Becker's portrayal of Prince Grimaldi, a lover and future husband, futile in the wake of Chair (Chuck and Blair).

Blair has successfully concealed her pregnancy from her inner circle, save Dan, but when her body begins to betray her, all of the players are in for a hell of a season. XOXO.

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 06.10.2011, 22:10

BronzeДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 22:22 | Сообщение # 190
High Society

Best and Worst Fashion of Season 5, Episode 2: “Beauty and the Feast”

All the morning sickness in the world (sorry, Blair) won’t keep us from stopping to smell the fashion from Gossip Girl’s Season 5, Episode 2: “Beauty and the Feast.” Who WOW’d? Who made a bad second impression? Read on to find out!

Hot: Serena’s Marvelous Mashup

Prints and colors and textures, oh my! Serena rocked a beautiful mess of elements that somehow all made sense when pieced together. Unfortunately, that logic didn’t apply to “Charlie’s” life, which Serena simply made very, very messy.

Hot: Beatrice’s Dazzling Zig Zags

Although the last thing Blair needs right now is another Grimaldi woman looking to throw a wrench into the works, we do appreciate Mademoiselle’s bold prints and overall style sense — we're sure Blair secretly does, too.

Hot: Blair’s Non-Feasting ‘Fit

Though her lack of appetite was due to the pregnancy (or all that secret-keeping), at the very least, refraining from food was a great way to avoid spilling on your beautiful cream frock!

Not: Charlie’s Pink Topper

We want to go easy on this girl since her entire life got completely upended over the course of one lunch date, but that pink fedora was just a bit too much to handle, even in LA.

Not: Diana’s Red Hot Sausage Casing

Well, we now know that Nate’s mystery woman has a name. We also know that she seems to only own one type of dress in several colors in prints, worn extra, extra tight.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 23:35 | Сообщение # 191
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....akester

Ryan Reynolds Getting Lively? Quick Turnaround for Blake?

As Green Lantern, Ryan Reynolds used his superhuman willpower to command a ring of emerald energy. If the following rumors are true, however, all the green is going to be coming from Leo's jealous heartbags. Did the hero of The Beach get Buried?
The Boston Herald is reporting, like, a metric ton of sightings of the former co-stars together. Could they be working on a new, more private, feature?
- They were seen together at a NY Radiohead concert, which sounds Kid A(mazing)!
- They were seen racing through the countryside on a highspeed Amtrak express to Boston! Beantown Bullet Train!
- They were seen eating sushi in The Leather District! Did they share chopsticks?!?!
(There's a Leather District?)
- Blake was seen alone buying $250 worth of groceries including toothpaste and a pumpkin! Why do you need a pumpkin unless you are dating Ryan Reynolds??!
Bet they'll be making more than a Jack o' Lantern this week!
Blake wouldn't be the first lovely lady to let Leo loose and watch him sink into the icy depths, so we bet he'll rebound as quickly as his character from The Basketball Diaries!
So many lives! So many hearts! So many loves! So many stories!
We want to lie down on the Walk of Fame and listen to all the stars whisper all their secrets! Taking an Amtrak Express!

BronzeДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 00:06 | Сообщение # 192
High Society

Top 5 OMG Moments From Gossip Girl Season 5, Episode 2: “Beauty and the Feast”

There are Gossip Girl episodes where the secrets spill out and eps where the secrets are kept. This week’s went under the latter category. But the strain of all that intrigue is making everyone behave oddly — throwing up in churches, getting beat up in alleys, having sex against a brick wall... Well, maybe that last one isn’t so unusual. Here are our top OMG moments for Episode 2, “Beauty and the Feast.”

Blair reveals she’s pregnant...to Dan
Bea learns that Blair’s not actually bulimic. Dan’s is as sweet and supportive as ever. Anyway, the cat’s out of the bag now. So who’s the daddy? We’re guessing it’s not the royal guest star.

Beatrice. And the priest. In the limo.
We wondered why they’d bothered to cast such an absurdly handsome priest. Now we know: Prince Louis’s sister has been called by the holy spirit. In the back of a limo, no less. She and Blair have more in common than she thinks.

Charlie walks out on her life as Ivy
Which would you choose: a gorgeous, eager-to-please boyfriend who makes you cakes or a staggeringly huge fortune? Personally, we’d choose to explain to Chef Cutie about the fortune. Then we could have our clafoutis and eat it, too. But that’s just us.

Chuck beats himself up, literally
Our favorite thing about this plotline: How he finds the two WASPiest, whitest, designer-t-shirt-wearingest “thugs” in existence. No, wait! Our favorite thing is that he does it in broad daylight instead of renting out a yoga studio or something. Or! Maybe our favorite thing is the absurd soapiness of “conversion disorder.” Oh, heck, we love everything about it. Keep going, guys!

Nate has sex outside his mom’s window
Need we say more?

BronzeДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 00:46 | Сообщение # 193
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/network....ctors#4

How Tall Are Your Favorite Actors?

How Tall Is Chace Crawford?

Gossip Girl has no shortage of drool-worthy men, and Chace Crawford is certainly no exception. The sandy-haired star is 5’10” of pure yum. If you were a hardcore Serena-Nate ‘shipper, maybe it has something to do with the fact that he and blondie Blake Lively look so good together — she’s also 5’10”. Matchy-matchy! Ah well, there’s always next season.

BronzeДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 01:08 | Сообщение # 194
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....-monaco

Gossip Girl Season 5 Scoop: Will Blair Move to Monaco?

Uh oh! Blair’s time on the Upper East Side might be limited — according to the latest scoop from TVLine’s Michael Ausiello, that is. But that’s not too much of a surprise after Beatrice’s deceitful little, uh, unveiling on Episode 2, “Beauty and the Feast” (oh, we’re talking about that limo make-out session!). The girl is up to no good!

According to Ausiello, Louis’ mother and sister are about to get real territorial when it comes to the incoming royal spawn, which will include a request that Blair move to Monaco, along with a custodial agreement (he’s the royal heir, after all!). Sounds like one big, dysfunctional happy family!

But surely Blair can’t move away that easily, can she? Is this the way the show plans to ditch the unnecessary addition of a screaming baby to the already dramalicious mix? We’ve seen them give the boot to one GG tot — Georgina’s little love child Milo! Poor thing! — so it seems completely possible (if not preferable?) that they might do it again.

For those holding out hope that it’s actually Bass progeny, well, keep your fingers crossed...

BronzeДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 01:48 | Сообщение # 195
High Society
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011...._teaser

Blake Lively Goes On A Post Break-Up Shopping Spree In NYC: Find Out What She Bought!

She may not be seeing Leo anymore, but this stylish star knows just how to get through the split -- with major retail therapy!
Rather than drown her sorrows with comfort food and cheesy chick flicks post-breakup, Blake Lively indulged in retail therapy instead, hitting NYC's swanky Edit New York boutique on the Upper East Side. Despite the fact that she recently split with gorgeous star Leonardo DeCaprio, the single star perused the store and totally racked up, spending thousands of dollars on everything from two Proenza Schouler bags, Fendi booties, and a whole lot of Isabel Marant. In fact, she practically cleared off the entire shelf! Get a glimpse of her purchases here.

Поиск: