menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 6
  • »
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » 4х19 Petty in Pink
4х19 Petty in Pink
Blair_WoldorfДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 14:28 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 19
Статус: Offline

Team Delena ♥

Cyon80Дата: Четверг, 07.04.2011, 08:58 | Сообщение # 2
Elite
Награды: 76
The Chair vs. Dair clash continues, and based on the synopsis we’ve just received from the CW, Chair and Dair fans may be in for a world changer.

Check out the synopsis below from Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 19, “Pretty in Pink.” The episode airs on Monday, April 25. There are a few potential spoilers so if you want to stay totally in the dark, don’t keep reading – but where would be the gossip in that?

Story:
Serena (Blake Lively) enlists Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) to go undercover Gossip Girl-style to determine why Dan (Penn Badgley) and Blair (Leighton Meester) are spending so much time together, and what role an unexpected visitor is playing in their lives. With Nate’s (Chace Crawford) help, Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) decides to go on a search for her long-lost mother. Chuck’s (Ed Westwick) hopes about his legacy are dashed with the reveal of devastating information from the past. Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.
http://www.buzzfocus.com/2011....poilers

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Сообщение отредактировал Cyon80 - Четверг, 07.04.2011, 08:59

uli_uliДата: Пятница, 08.04.2011, 14:58 | Сообщение # 3
Social Climber
Награды: 3
Симпатичная в розовом (1986)
"Бедная девушка понравилась богатому мальчику, он приглашает ее на свидания, что весьма не нравится ее фанатичному поклоннику из простой семьи. Положение, конечно, затруднительное, но сердцу не прикажешь — богатый ей милей."

Love is like a sin my love
For the ones that feel it the most

Elena__VIPДата: Вторник, 19.04.2011, 14:45 | Сообщение # 4
High Society
Награды: 242

nana4486Дата: Среда, 20.04.2011, 15:14 | Сообщение # 5
Insider
Награды: 1
ta daam))) seria ne vishla no uje NE TERPICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dumau nas ne razo4uruyut)) ya kak vsegda optimistka)

3 words
8 letters

NocturnaДата: Четверг, 21.04.2011, 16:10 | Сообщение # 6
Freshman
Награды: 0
Пожалуйста,напишите в личку когда выйдет 19 серия 4 сезона.

Stasia2408Дата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 10:26 | Сообщение # 7
Freshman
посмотрела серию...почему никто ничего не обсуждает?...интересно, это только у меня такое чувство, что опять как-то не так все вышло, как ожидалось....они конечно своими промо совсем запутывают..

ЛелияДата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 10:44 | Сообщение # 8
Freshman
Я вот не могу понять, какого черта Серене не имется. ОНа забила на Дэна, закрутила роман с Бэном, а сейчас какую-то месть задумала. Ну бросила весь сама парня, пусть даст ему жить спокойно. Какие предъявы непонятные с ее стороны. Она сама не смогла дать ему то, что ему нужно было. Ничего общего на том уровне, что у них было с Блэр. Что ему теперь страдать до конца дней своих по утраченной любви с С.?
Конечно, по спойлерам уже понятно, что быдет дальше, но все равно. Меня возмутила поведение Серены.

masha10Дата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 11:14 | Сообщение # 9
High Society
Награды: 453
И снова всё не так как ожидалось...я ожидала чего нибудь более интересного и захватывающего...Вечно они наделают шумихи с помощью промо,а в итоге всё не так уж и горячо.Не могу сказать,что разочарована,но ожидала определённо большего.
эС убивает меня.Тоже никак не могу понять чего она так взъерепенилась wink Что ж теперь Ден не имеет права на личную жизнь?В монахи ему что ли податься?Взяла месть затеяла какую то dry
Чарли не простая девочка... сунется всюду...
Ванесса...ну как Ванесса dry Всем всё всегда портит до конца ничего не зная и не понимая.

BronzeДата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 11:48 | Сообщение # 10
High Society
Награды: 2039
Я часто читаю резюме серий на этом сайте http://bitchenoughforbothofus.tumblr.com и очень со многим согласна.
Petty in Pink (4x19) … In review …
A.) We’ve heard mention of Larissa, the Van der Bass Humphrey’s housekeeper several times, yet never seen her.
B.) Since when does Lily have friends outside of Rufus, Eleanor, and sometimes her children/step-children?
C.) Last week, Dan thought he was an up-and-comer in modern royalty. This week, he’s the paparazzi, staking out the real royalty’s hotel. My how the never-so-mighty have fallen back to their rightful place in the UES.
D.) According to Rufus, Dan shouldn’t give up his lifelong friendship with Vanessa unless he gives it some thought. Perhaps Rufus has forgotten that Dan has actually been reconsidering his friendship with Vanessa since she reappeared in season one. Perhaps also Rufus also forgot that she was involved in the social embarrassment, drugging, and kidnapping of his step-daughter/Dan’s step-sister/Dan’s on-again-off-again-girlfriend. Let’s ignore the near-incestuous connections here and focus on the facts: V put the nail in she and Dan’s coffin herself.
E.) Dorota: “This say sexy and smart.” Blair: “No, it says let’s skip dinner and make a sex tape.” Toss that in the “I’ll wear it when I get back together with Chuck, box.” We’ll look forward to seeing it! wink
F.) The reason she left Louis in Paris will always, always be in her life. Chuck will always be a part of who Blair is — and more importantly, he’ll have a piece of her heart that no one else can take.
G.) Places that people like Blair and Louis will never be caught dead in? Sounds like a trip to Brooklyn is in the works. Nothing good ever happens there for B. When will she learn that the best things in life come to her in or near limos, in hotel penthouses, on pianos, and little black Harry Winston boxes that are meant for her from a certain modern-day royal: Chuck Bass.
H.) Charlie: “I’m sorry, I’m still new at this. How is that better than just asking them?” Oh Charlie … you’re cute. Really cute.
I.) Serena: “Oh, that doesn’t mean anything. They went to Cornwall to find Juliet because drugged me and tried to convince everyone I was crazy.” Charlie: “Sure. ‘Cause that happens.” This is what I’ve been saying.
J.) Serena needs to teach Charlie how to use the Gossip Girl spotted-map? I’m sorry, is this some high-tech map that is different than every other map? She’s been living in Florida, not under a rock for the past millennium. A map is a map and “X” marks the spot whether it’s on a computer, on a phone, or on a piece of paper. I guess Serena is probably just trying to make herself feel better since she probably needed to be taught how to read it …
K.) Dan: “Have you developed a passion for Ukranian food? Then I think we did spend too much time together.” The fact that she knew about the place in the first place would tend to indicate that.
L.) Oh, Charlie … You have failed to observe the first rule of scheming and spying: Never take your eyes off the prize!
M.) Blair: “What’s lower than this?” Easy: Having to kiss Dan Humphrey to know you belong with Chuck Bass.
N.) Raina and Nate are clearly on two different treasure hunts here. Raina is searching for her long lost and presumably dead mother. Nate is pretending to be interested while clearly trying to see behind Raina’s long hair and the obstacles on the table to what is sure to be another too-tight dress and her cleavage hanging out for all the world to see.
O.) Nate: “Single-malt for breakfast?” Chuck: “Takes the edge off the coke.” It appears someone had a lost weekend.
P.) I think all Dan has are friendships-off-the-tracks. Even his ever-burning bromance with Nate seems to have taken a back seat to Raina and her cleavage.
Q.) Anne Archibald — or has she returned to her maiden name of Vanderbilt? — seems to have climbed the ladder awfully high awfully fast and is finding it all too easy to judge everyone for crimes or incidences no worse than the one she found herself in with the Captain. First, it’s Blair’s relationship with Chuck, now it’s Lily’s ankle bracelet beeping quietly in the background that have her issuing fatwas left and right. On the UES, fair-weather friendship are the norm.
R.) I wonder if Lily was able to get a hot pink ankle bracelet for the party? Maybe if she showed her probation officer how pretty her mugshots were …
S.) Penelope’s dress looks like an arts and crafts project gone wrong. Where’s little-J with one of her designs when you need her? Seriously, I think my eyes are permanently damaged.
T.) Charlie has nothing better to discuss with Dan than Sarah Palin and Alaska?
U.) Dan’s pathetic attempts at trying to reveal some secret longing that Blair has for him make me want to vomit.
V.) Serena: “I don’t understand how you ended up in a kiss in the first place. Any kiss.” Neither do I. Josh? Stephanie? GG writers? Anyone wanna chime in here?
W.) Three cheers for Lily’s way of handling her so-called “friends.” Too bad Serena isn’t quite as clever at scheming as her mother is.
X.) I think Blair is sorely mistaken about what men she has in her life. Louis seems to me to be a spoiled, stubborn, whiny, rebellious child, more concerned with flying in the face of his parents’ rules than manning up. Meanwhile, Chuck is trying very hard to continue becoming the man he never was … and Blair is elsewhere. I wish she’d open up her eyes to see who the real prince is.

v_e_l_e_n_aДата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 12:13 | Сообщение # 11
Elite
Награды: 25
Quote (Машуня)
эС убивает меня.Тоже никак не могу понять чего она так взъерепенилась

Вспомните, как Серена с Деном расстались. Типа "потом, возможно и т.д.". Т.е. оба питали какие-то надежды на будущее. И тут ее лучшая подруга эти надежды перечеркивает. Конечно, Серена сама виновата и т.д. и т.п. Но, по крайней мере, понятно, почему ее это зацепило.

Но больше всего мне понравился в этой серии Ден. Какая же все-таки широкая душа у человека: каждую примет, выслушает, выпьет пивка. smile

azuljka3109Дата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 12:21 | Сообщение # 12
Insider
Награды: 4
Хм, я разочаровалась в Серене. Ведёт себя как собака на сене.
А вообще серия мне не понравилась. Порадовало только то, как выглядела Блэр на вечеринке и момент, когда они с Луи выходили из машины. Чем дальше Би от Чака, тем больше мне хочеться, чтобы так оно и осталось... Хотя я была очень преданной поклонницей ЧБ. но без него Би живее и интересней.

masha10Дата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 12:31 | Сообщение # 13
High Society
Quote (v_e_l_e_n_a)
Вспомните, как Серена с Деном расстались. Типа "потом, возможно и т.д.". Т.е. оба питали какие-то надежды на будущее. И тут ее лучшая подруга эти надежды перечеркивает. Конечно, Серена сама виновата и т.д. и т.п. Но, по крайней мере, понятно, почему ее это зацепило.

Я это всё понимаю,самой наверняка было бы не приятно.Но всё это можно решить более мирно,без всякой мести и подлянок.Те более никакого романа нет,к Би приехал принц,она сейчас с ним,что ещё эС для успокоения надо?! dry Во правильно azuljka3109 сказала,как собака на сене,сам не ам и другому не дам.Не по-дружески как-то.

v_e_l_e_n_aДата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 12:35 | Сообщение # 14
Elite
Награды: 25
Quote (Машуня)
Те более никакого романа нет,к Би приехал принц,она сейчас с ним,что ещё эС для успокоения надо?!

Ну она же принцу сказала, что думает, что Блэр прикрывается принцем. Тем более, когда Блэр и правда врет ей в лицо, как-то сложно ей поверить. А насчет того, чтобы решить все мирно... Мы вообще какой с вами сериал смотрим? Если бы все всё решали мирно, сериал закончился бы в первом сезоне...

Сообщение отредактировал v_e_l_e_n_a - Вторник, 26.04.2011, 12:36

masha10Дата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 12:44 | Сообщение # 15
High Society
Quote (v_e_l_e_n_a)
Ну она же принцу сказала, что думает, что Блэр прикрывается принцем.

Ну как по мне,так эС вообще мало думает,если не сказать,что она вообще не думает.Она тот тип людей,которые сначала делают,а потом думают.Она сама для себя сделала вывод,и то что скажет Би и Ден в "оправдание" её мало интересовало.
Ну да ладно,сколько людей,столько и мнений.
Quote (v_e_l_e_n_a)
А насчет того, чтобы решить все мирно... Мы вообще какой с вами сериал смотрим? Если бы все всё решали мирно, сериал закончился бы в первом сезоне...

И то правда... biggrin Что-то я размечталась biggrin

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » 4х19 Petty in Pink
  • Страница 1 из 6
  • »
Поиск: