menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: gossip, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
mio-mioДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 17:39 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 1567
Статус: Offline

Эта тема для разнообразных спойлеров к 6-ому сезону.

BronzeДата: Воскресенье, 07.10.2012, 05:38 | Сообщение # 706
High Society
Награды: 2039

BronzeДата: Воскресенье, 07.10.2012, 07:47 | Сообщение # 707
High Society

mio-mioДата: Воскресенье, 07.10.2012, 12:03 | Сообщение # 708
High Society
Вторник и среда будут съемки на улице

@olv gossip girl is filming at 23rd st and 45th ave in Long Island city on wednesday 10/10

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 07.10.2012, 14:41 | Сообщение # 709
High Society
Награды: 32
Ed Westwick on set (last night?)

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Воскресенье, 07.10.2012, 14:42

mio-mioДата: Воскресенье, 07.10.2012, 20:00 | Сообщение # 710
High Society
Кастинги на следующую неделю

(tues 10/9):
- PAPARAZZI WITH FULL SLR CAMERA, FLASH, EXTRA BATTARY \
- EVENT SECURITY
- FEMALES TO PORTRAY MODEL TYPE PARTY GUESTS W/ COCKTAIL DRESSES

(wed 10/10):
- male or female WITH TENOR SAX, UPRIGHT BASS & ACCORDIAN AS PROP
- male or female W/ ACOUSTIC GUITAR
- BUSTY FEMALE PLAYING A PARLOR GAME à la 1963 movie CHARADE
- PARTY TYPE PLAYING "ORANGE GAME", COMFORTABLE PLAYING A PARLOR GAME A'LA CHARADE

(fri 10/12):
- BART BASS PHOTODOUBLE

(avail btw 10-12 & 10-17):
- BLAIR & SERENA TYPES

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 04:55 | Сообщение # 711
High Society
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Gossip-Girl-Final-Season-1054317.aspx

Gossip Girl's Final Season: Where We Left Off and What's Next

OMG! Gossip Girl is ending! That's right, the CW's Upper East Side drama will soon leave the air for good. But before Gossip Girl signs her last "XOXO," there are plenty of loose ends to tie up. Will Chuck and Blair finally get their act together? Will Lonely Boy really take down all of his friends? Will Nate finally become interesting? And most importantly, who is Gossip Girl?! Catch up with where we left our favorite Upper East Siders and see what's coming up this season.

Blair (Leighton Meester)
Where We Left Off:
After B's life history was splashed across the pages of Gossip Girl (thanks partly to Serena) Blair had to do major damage control. She told Serena she never wanted to see her again and then admitted she loved Chuck and not Dan. (Duh!) Although Chuck rebuffed her advances, she followed him to Monte Carlo and went all in on his future.

What's Next: Don't expect a lengthy "Chair" reunion, as Blair will put her focus squarely on running Waldorf Designs. The job will prove harder than it seems thanks to a ghost from Blair's past, but Blair's still's got a few surprises up her sleeve — or should we say, around her neck.

Serena (Blake Lively)
Where We Left Off:
After losing her job as heir to the Gossip Girl throne, Serena pushed away the people that mattered to her, both accidentally (the real Gossip Girl published Blair's diary) and purposefully (she manipulated Dan into cheating on Blair with her). When last we saw S, she was on a train headed for a return to her drug-using ways.

What's Next: After hitting rock bottom, Serena Sabrina will try to start fresh with an older man (7th Heaven's Barry Watson), who has a big secret of his own. When Serena's time off the grid begins to alarm her family, an apologetic Blair blows her cover, forcing her to return to NYC — where a new enemy is waiting to take Serena down.

Dan (Penn Badgley)
Where We Left Off: Lonely Boy was just that: Blair chose Chuck over him and he rebuffed Serena's manipulations to get him back. The silver lining? Dan found new determination to write a juicy and revealing sequel to Infamous. Only this time he's using real names — and working with new writing partner Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg).

What's Next: Dan will have trouble finding a publisher for his delicious novel, but he will find a helping hand from an old friend from the Upper East Side who also stands to benefit from the book's publication.

Chuck (Ed Westwick)
Where We Left Off:
Bart's resurrection from the dead was bad news for Chuck, who was ousted from Bass Industries. Chuck turned his energies to taking his father down and taking back the company with the help of his uncle, who also helped Chuck reunite with Blair.

What's Next: In order to take back Bass Industries, Chuck must first figure out why his dad played dead all these years. The task will prove difficult considering his father's deep secrets — and even deeper pockets.

Nate (Chace Crawford)
Where We Left Off:
Nate was left high and dry after Serena's cousin/half-sister Lola ditched him to tour with Wicked. However, Nate's old fling Diana gave him a juicy video showing a hooded individual stealing Serena's Gossip Girl laptop.

What's Next: While Nate hopes to expose Gossip Girl once and for all and put The Spectator on the map, but he may not be able to hold on to the damning footage. Also look for Nate's love life to heat up with a new flame who has surprising connection to Serena.

Lily (Kelly Rutherford)
Where We Left Off:
Lily annulled her marriage to Rufus in favor of rekindling her relationship with her believed-to-be-deceased husband Bart Bass (Robert John Burke).

What's Next: When Lily returns from a romantic summer getaway with Bart, her main concern will be finding Serena. However, she should really be concerned about Ivy (Kaylee Defer), who took Lola's portion of CeCe's estate and promised to ruin the woman that put Lola's mom in jail for fraud..

Rufus (Matthew Settle)
Where We Left Off:
Rufus tried to save his marriage to Lily and trick Bart into signing annulment papers.

What's Next: Dan, and the world, will be completely freaked out to see just who Rufus is shacking up with — both literally and figuratively.

Gossip Girl's final season starts Monday at 9/8c on The CW.

mio-mioДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 08:45 | Сообщение # 712
High Society
сегодня выходной
и уже точно улица во вторник

#GossipGirl is OFF, Mon, 10/8, and is filming around 20 Exchange Pl in NYC again on Tuesday, 10/9

mio-mioДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 15:35 | Сообщение # 713
High Society
Gossip Girl Exclusive: Sara Goodman Previews the Final Chapter

V Fanatic here, taking you into the intriguing, scandalous and sexy world of Gossip Girl, which sadly launches into its final season tonight. The soapy CW drama has kept us laughing, crying and, more importantly, on the edge of our collective seats waiting to see what our favorite Upper East Siders are going to do next.

Will Blair clear up the status of her relationship with Chuck (and Dan)? Will Serena find her happily ever after? What is Georgina up to and how long will she be around? How is Dan going to change this year?

And, most importantly, will we get a satisfying ending with Gossip Girl her-or his-self?

TV Fanatic’s Jim Halterman worked hard to get answers out of executive producer and show-runner Sara Goodman earlier this week. Did he break her to give up some scoop? Read on ...

TV Fanatic:
Can you say there’s an overall arc for the season? I mean, maybe it’s just getting everybody do a happily ever after or what is an arc, I guess, for these final episodes?
Sara Goodman: It’s Gossip Girl! Happily ever after-what?

TVF: I know!
SG: I think we have a couple of themes this season. The first of which is, in the pilot, Nate and Chuck had this scene where they talked about are they just going to turn into their parents and so that is absolutely, kind of, dramatically one of things that we’re talking about. We’ve taken these kids from high school and they’re adults now, and so, who are they going to be? Where are they going to be? Who can survive on the Upper East Side and who doesn’t belong here at all? Those kinds of things are absolutely where we are going this season.

TVF: It seems like you guys were in between a rock and a hard place with either Chair or Dair because it seems like somebody’s going to be upset whichever way that goes. How do you even approach that?
SG: Maybe the three of them will live together?

TVF: Oh, my God. Well, I don’t know about that…
SG: That would be horrible.

TVF:
That’d be horrible, but how do you even that approach that knowing there’s such a divided camp between the two?
SG: Knowing how much the fans care about it and that we care about it that much too, and there were huge debates, and alternately, we had to do what we felt like the characters would do and what was right for the characters. I think that we built it in an organic way that will make…that hopefully most people will go for. There’s certain obviously diehard one-wayers, the other people who will never get on board, but yeah, I hope that everybody finds somebody.

TVF: I’m personally Team Dair, just so you know. [laughs]
SG: What I will say is that I feel that when all the writers got together at the beginning of the season and we really, really talked about where we felt that everybody should be. I think we absolutely dealt with the relationships because that’s what defines these characters, but we also talked about who each of the characters were and what they really want and what their journey was and how the best way to end that was.

TVF:
I’ve seen Serena with so many different suitors over the years but I kind of like her with Barry Watson. I really was surprised that was kind of a nice thing, at least in the first two episodes. Can you kind of talk a little bit about that relationship and if it’s going to be a good one for Serena.
SG: We tried to give [Serena] an adult love interest and Barry Watson, he’s an adult, he doesn’t play games. He’s not in that world, and he has no interest in it either, and he’s divorced, he’s a real grown up and so Serena is going to have a chance to be in a real grown up relationship, and I think that we’ll see if that works or not for her.

TVF: Do you kind of feel like everybody has to be romantically paired up by the end of the series? Is that like a mandate or can our characters be left on their own?
SG: No, I mean, was everyone paired up by the time they’re twenty-something? No. I don’t think it is. I think that if it makes sense in the mythology of our show and where the characters are, then that’s where we went, but I think we also had other things that we were trying to achieve.
For Dan, with the book, in terms of this book and using people’s real names… Dan’s really stepping into a different kind of power this year on the Upper East Side and if that has to do with the love relationship or not, I guess we’ll have to see, but that’s a different journey. The same thing with Blair stepping into Waldorf Designs and Chuck really needing his father once and for all. What we really tried to focus on is who they’re going to become as well the relationships that there should be.

TVF:
How long is Georgina sticking around? Because I know when she’s there things always stir up.
SG: For the rest of the season.

TVF:
Any other guest stars? We have Barry Watson coming in, but any other kind of big names coming in that we haven’t seen before on the show?
SG: No, like we’ve a lot of cameos this season with Blair’s fashion stuff, we have some really good cameos, but we really tried not to bring in a lot of guest stars. We really wanted to focus these last season on core characters and do the multi-generational stories again that we did in the first season, and so we really tried to keep it within our family.

TVF:
I think the fashion world is going to miss Gossip Girl more than anything. Have you heard anything from those people just saying that they’re going to miss the show?
SG: It’s so funny because I think they’ll start to, but I think that they’re going to and I think that this year especially because not only do we have just fantastic fashions, but Blair has to figure out her line and it’s going to be like triple the fashion, triple the fun this year for that.

TVF: Now, Gossip Girl, I’m going to say herself, even though it’s still a mystery for all we know, is there going to be any big reveal there? Are we going to get a happy ending or a crazy ending for Gossip Girl?
SG: You know, I’m not allowed to tell what we’re doing, yet, about Gossip Girl, but I will say that I think that everyone will be very satisfied.

TVF:
Talk to me just in general about spoilers because I know I’ve already seen stuff online, that if I was a viewer, I wouldn’t really want to see, but it’s out there. What do you think about spoilers?
SG: Actually, we do worry about it and I think for us, especially this season, it’s really upsetting mostly because we’ve spent so much time with these characters and with these stories, developing them, that we want everyone to be able to find them out and so when people are stealing stuff and talking, I think it’s upsetting.

TVF: Talk to me about the next project. I know you’re doing Taboo with [CSI creator] Anthony Zuiker and it sounds like a mix of the Gossip Girl world with more of a procedural world of sorts.
SG: I’m writing a pilot, in fact I’m turning the outline in today, but I am writing that pilot and I’m also writing a pilot for NBC, which is a different kind of show that was dysfunctional family drama. Taboo is kind of sexual obsession with…I’m not sure it’s procedural as much as it is with legal intrigue.

TVF:
Is calling it a soap a bad thing?
SG: It’s absolutely a soap. I don’t want to do anything that’s not a soap.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 17:04 | Сообщение # 714
High Society
10 Spoilers: A 'Gossip Girl' ethics issue and a fan favorite returns to '90210' (again)

"Gossip Girl": The final season of The CW's flagship series begins tonight at 9 p.m. EST -- and we've already told you ten things you can expect to see in the first two episodes. Now we've got one more for you: One of the new characters you meet in Episode 1 will have a compelling reason to research New York's statutory rape laws in Episode 2. Hmm.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 18:15 | Сообщение # 715
High Society

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 18:23 | Сообщение # 716
High Society
What to Watch Monday: Gossip Girl's End Begins, 90210 Returns, The Voice Does Battle and More

Gossip Girl (The CW) | Final season premiere: Chuck and Blair make a promise to each other that winds up with them apart, Dan and Georgina (?!) work together on a scathing tell-all and Serena’s gone missing — though when the group finds her, there aren’t enough OMG!s in the world to adequately describe their shock. Barry Watson (7th Heaven) and Andrea Gabriel (Lost) guest-star. (Get a look at the season ahead.)

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 18:30 | Сообщение # 717
High Society
OMG! Gossip Girl Premieres Monday Night

After a brief encounter abroad, Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) make a promise to each other about their relationship, which leaves them once again apart. Dan (Penn Badgley), with some help from an unlikely ally, Georgina (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg), is writing a scathing tell-all book that can only mean trouble. As the sole head of The Spectator, Nate (Chace Crawford) is making his own decisions and is ready to go up against Gossip Girl. As word spreads that Serena (Blake Lively) is missing, the gang bands together to find her and are shocked by what they find. Kelly Rutherford, Matthew Settle and Kaylee DeFer also star. Robert John Burke and Sofia Black-D’Elia (“Skins”) guest star.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 20:27 | Сообщение # 718
High Society
GOSSIP GIRL: Sara Goodman Teases the Final Season

For more than five years, viewers have watched as GOSSIP GIRL’s Serena, Blair, Chuck, Nate, and Dan bonded, fought, loved, hated, broken up, made up, and heck, grew up, but that journey is now coming to an end — The CW series kicks off its final season tonight.
To find out a little about what’s to come in the sixth and final season, I chatted with executive producer Sara Goodman about bring the series to a close…

How are you feeling as GOSSIP GIRL gets closer to the end?
Sara Goodman:
You know, it’s sad. It’s not just sad, it’s also really exciting for us, because at the beginning of this season, we knew we had exactly 10 episodes, and we knew what we wanted to do. So the challenge is, you want to bring everything to its rightful conclusion and be true to the show, and we’re going to miss them. We’ve been with these characters for a long time.

Is there a main goal you guys had when shaping the final season that you can share?
SG:
I think the main goal — of course, I can’t really say [Laughs] — I think we wanted to be true to the show, so we wanted to be irreverent and we wanted to tell our twisty, delicious stories, and we also really wanted to go back to the fundamentals of the show, which are our core characters, which are the core relationships, which are the multi-generational families that live on the Upper East Side. And who’s going to last here and who’s not. Who’s going to turn into their parents and who’s not. [Laughs]

I’ve seen the premiere, and it also feels like the characters are often together more than they have been in a bit, too.
SG:
We really wanted to bring back that BREAKFAST CLUB, working together, non-judging, I think is what one of the fans called it…the non-judging BREAKFAST CLUB kind of feeling, where no matter what they’ve been through together, when push came to shove, they were there. They are family, they are there for each other. That being said, those things are going to drive the season. Who’s going to be together, who’s not going to be together, including Blair and Serena, which is another of the primary relationships that we went back to this season.

Did you come into the season knowing for sure where all these relationships would end up, whether they were romantic or platonic?
SG:
Yes. Because we had the 10 [episodes] and because we knew we were ending this forever, we really sat there and decided where we felt the characters should go.

Well, Chuck and Blair have been off-on-off-on-off-on so many times over the years, and this year they manage to be simultaneously off and on…
SG:
[Laughs] We never thought we could merge those things!

What can you tease about their journey this season?
SG:
I think we’re straightforward, shockingly enough, in the season opener for them. They need to achieve certain things before they commit their lives to each other. They need to make their lives what they want them to be. I think it’s a very mature way — maybe because we thought it up [Laughs] — I actually think it’s a mature way of looking at things; they both know what their relationship has done to them, positively and negatively. And I think neither one of them wants to risk the relationship or either one of their goals. So I think what we’re rooting for this season is for the world to help them, or for them to really succeed in their individual pursuits, so that they can eventually be together. And hopefully in that time — and I say hopefully, so you know where I stand — but hopefully during that time, the challenges that they’ll face won’t tear that apart.

Very interesting. And Serena has a new love interest (played by Barry Watson) this season. What does his energy — especially as someone not used to the antics of the group — bring to the show?
SG:
He has no interest [in the antics]. In fact, when we were talking about what we’re going to do with the season, is everyone going to turn into their parents, and who are these kids we met in high school going to be as adults, really, we brought Barry Watson in and that character really is Serena’s first adult relationship. He does not play games, he’s not interested in that, and he’s his own, confident, very different energy than we’ve ever had her with. And is she ready for that? And is that what she wants? I think we’ll have to find out.

Given there are only a handful of episodes remaining and Serena does seem happy with this new relationship, are Dan and Nate out of contention for her heart when all is said and done?
SG:
I will say no one is out of contention. But Steven is really good for her.

What can you say about the Bart/Lily/Rufus/Ivy storyline?
SG:
Lily chose Bart at the end of last season. And if you really think about that, that’s keeping with her character when we met her. Not that she hasn’t gone by the wayside before. But I do think in season 5, Rufus took Ivy’s side against Lily, and they had those moments earlier. And I guess I’ll see when Rufus finds out — or maybe he won’t find out — what Ivy’s agenda is, where he’ll fall.

Looking ahead, will there be any major time jumps this season?
SG:
No, we don’t do that. I mean, I can’t talk about what’s at the very [end], but story-wise, we’re telling the stories in the same way we’ve always told them.

Was there anything you really wanted to get back for the final season you weren’t able to, whether it was characters or homages, etc.?
SG:
We got everything we wanted. It’s unbelievable, but it’s true.

Should fans be expecting some familiar faces popping back in?
SG:
There’s definitely going to be some old faces. Of course I can’t tell you who. There definitely will…we have some old faces coming back. I feel like we’re telling the stories about our characters. I think they’re what people want to see at the end. I think they’re about who is going to be with who and who these people are growing into, without ever dismissing where they’ve been. I think we really tried to build on the mistakes they’ve made, though those will come back to haunt them, too. All of that stuff will make them a grown-up and take them to the end.

And should we be bracing for any major character deaths before the series ends?
SG:
I can’t answer that! [Laughs] You never know.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 20:35 | Сообщение # 719
High Society
GOSSIP GIRL Season 6 Premiere Review

There is a slight whiff of finality in the CW’s GOSSIP GIRL season premiere, “Gone Maybe Gone.” Even Gossip Girl herself (Kristen Bell) admits that this fall will be her last season. But she also promises that the best is yet to come, and considering how messed up just about every character’s life is right now, there is still a lot that needs to happen between now and the last episode.

Dan (Penn Badgley) is the most surprising. He has fled to Rome with Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) where he is writing a tell-all book about his “friends” on the Upper East Side. Dan has always been a good guy, and even if his first book, written with pseudonyms, caused some people harm, it wasn’t mean-spirited. Now, he has tossed out his scruples, teamed up with a psycho, and is intent on doing as much damage as he can.

Will Dan really be able to go through with this? Yes, Blair (Leighton Meester) dumping him did leave things for him to work through, especially when, from what he can see, she isn’t even with Chuck (Ed Westwick). And Serena (Blake Lively) is exposed in his eyes now as a manipulative shrew. But Nate (Chace Crawford) never did anything to Dan. Bottom line, I don’t believe Dan has it in him to actually burn all of his bridges because he just isn’t that mean. Sadly, Georgina’s involvement may mean that the decision will not be left up to him.

Does this mean that Dan isn’t destined to end up with either Serena or Blair? Drawn into their world, and having had meaningful relationships with both, it has always appeared that he’ll get one of them in the end. But if this book sees the light of day, it could be years before anyone forgives him, creating a major obstacle to a romantic happy ending for Dan. Unless there is a significant time jump.

Most disappointing is Rufus (Matthew Settle). It is one thing for him to take Ivy (Kaylee Defer) in. It’s quite another for him to sleep with her. Even if, as she points out, she is not a kid, and he is not married, this hook up is as disturbing for viewers as it is for Dan. She is way too young for him. Rufus should know better. It tarnishes his image badly.

It’s too bad Ivy is just using Rufus for some nefarious, unknown purpose that is somehow connected to Lola (Ella Rae Peck). Both Ivy and Lola seemed like good girls. Ivy lied to everyone, but she came to care about them, and tried really hard to prove her attachments were real. She is lonely, and wants someone to care about. Lola doesn’t want anything to do with the slimy world of the rich. Yet, they have targeted Rufus, one of the more upstanding citizens in GOSSIP GIRL. Why?

One of the couples that should be together in the end is Rufus and Lily (Kelly Rutherford). They’ve been through a lot, and since the beginning of the show, many fans have rooted for them to make it work. I blame Lily for most of the problems last spring that preceded their split. She has fully embraced the ugly side of her world, no longer allowing Rufus to positively rub off on her, much as her daughter has, which is what similarly turned Dan against Serena. But now that Rufus is sexually involved with Ivy, this complicates matters even more. Can Rufus and Lily both be redeemed?

When last season ended, Serena is on drugs in a train. Considering that she is found passed out with blood running out of her nose, it seems far-fetched that no one is contacted about her. Surely she was taken to a hospital and next of kin would be notified?

Yet, this can be overlooked when one sees her new life with Steven (Barry Watson, Samantha Who?, 7th Heaven). She alone has escaped Manhattan and all of the bad parts of her life that are rooted there. She has moved past the games, and gotten away, finally ready to start over the way she should.

Or has she? By lying to Steven about who she is, is she really doing any better than before? And with her return to New York at the end of “Gone Maybe Gone” it seems likely that she will fall back into old habits, no matter how much she wants to avoid that. Can Steven be a ticket to happiness for her, or is he a temporary stop before she returns to her old life?

Blair and Chuck’s arrangement is almost as surprising as Serena’s fate. At first, Dan’s perspective seems correct, that they are just making excuses to not be together. Then there’s that so-sweet limo scene, where Chuck lays out exactly what his feelings are, and why he has to do what he’s doing. Even if it requires a sacrifice on Blair’s part, his reasons are noble, and by his attitude, it’s certain that they will truly be together soon. Are we done with the drama between them, finally settled down as a couple? That would actually be welcome, this close to the end.

In fact, in “Gone Maybe Gone” a trend that has been growing stronger over the last couple of years is pretty obvious. No matter what their issues may be, this group of young people, the main characters of GOSSIP GIRL, have formed strong, adult friendships. Even if Serena hides, or Dan considers exposing dirty secrets, they do still all care about each other. The group crashing of the wedding, besides being a great, fun scene, proves that. They have grown up enough not to declare war the way that they used to, and it looks like that GOSSIP GIRL will end with them all on a united front.

United for what? To bring down Gossip Girl? Who is Gossip Girl? She has to be someone we’ve seen before, but pretty much all the main characters have been ruled out, especially Nate, Serena, and Georgina. Does Nate have to honor their deal, considering that she played him again? Will GOSSIP GIRL ever expose who Gossip Girl is? And assuming there is a big reveal, what kind of shift will that cause in the way we view the series as a whole? Lots of reasons to watch this final season.

GOSSIP GIRL airs Mondays at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 20:37

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 20:52 | Сообщение # 720
High Society
'GOSSIP GIRL' - THE BEGINNING OF THE END

10 weeks from tonight, all your burning Gossip Girl questions will be answered. But before the show wraps up its scandalous six season run, there are plenty of twists, turns and reveals lying in wait! That's why TheInsider.com sat down with Gossip Girl executive producer Sara Goodman!

I not only hoped to get some fun teasers about what's to come, but have a frank conversation about the show's most controversial and polarizing storyline: the fight for Blair's heart! And whether you're Team Chair of Team Dair, you'll want to read on because it sounds like the best -- and worst -- is still to come!

TheInsider.com: Coming into this final season, what was the focus of the writers room?
Sara Goodman:
Honestly, it was really important to go back to those primary relationships the show is built upon: our characters and the primary themes. There was a line in the pilot between Nate and Chuck where they wonder if they're just going to turn into their parents. This year, it was really important to address that with all the characters. We really focused on our characters and bringing everybody into the adult world.

Insider.com: If it's about focusing on the primary characters, why did you bring in two seemingly major new characters in Barry Watson (who plays Steven, Serena's love interest) and Sofia Black-D'Elia (who plays Sage, Nate's love interest)?
Sara:
In terms of Serena, we wanted to give her a love interest that was not someone we had seen with her yet. [Steven] is an adult and the question becomes, is Serena ready to become an adult herself? As for Sage, Nate is just better with a love interest. He's sexy and I'm excited for that relationship to play out. Plus, we needed a little bit of stirring it up. We can't have a sexless season!

Insider.com: Promos for the season premiere also show Chuck and Blair getting it on. I'm sure you know the Chuck/Blair/Dan love triangle became a sensitive subject for fans last year. First, are you Team Chair or Team Dair?
Sara:
If I answer that question, do you know how much hate mail I'm going to get? [laughs] OK, I'm a Chair fan, but I was a big proponent of Dair because I actually feel that if Blair and Serena are our main characters, then Chuck and Dan are two sides of Blair. So the question becomes, which side is she going to be? Ultimately that's one of her mythological questions. I love Dan, he's one of my favorite characters, and I think you'll be very happy with his journey this season.

Insider.com: Your co-EP, Stephanie Savage, told me at The CW's Upfront in May, "Blair loves Chuck." Should Dair fans take that as a sign it's the end of that storyline?
Sara:
I'm not sure it’s done on all three of their accounts. Blair and Chuck have made this decision, but there are openings for Dan … or at least Dan thinks there might be! We'll see if he's really over [her]. The great thing about that is they know where their hearts lie, but as in real life, that sometimes makes things more difficult to have faith in.

Insider.com: Dan is also writing a new book this season inspired by his friends. Is Dan trying to burn bridges after this breakup?
Sara:
He doesn't want to use pseudonyms this time. He wanted revenge, but what Dan starts to understand with this book is the power he actually has in this world, which he's never had before. And by using real names, he's taking control of it. That's why you’ll like Dan this season.

Insider.com: Blair also seemingly needs to mend her relationship with Serena. Although, they not only do terrible things to one another, but they also seem to bring out the worst in each other. Did you guys spend any time thinking about whether or not Serena and Blair should actually try to repair their friendship?
Sara:
I will say that we discussed all those possibilities and really look at that this season. With every single relationship on the show, we looked at it and said: "Would these people really be friends? Would they really be in a relationship?" Making it all the way from high school to adults, most of those friendships fall away. Serena and Blair's friendship is a separate arc that goes through this whole season.

Insider.com: What else are you excited for people to see this season?
Sara:
I really do feel like when we sat down to talk about this season, for the writers, it was very clear what had brought all the characters to where they are and what we wanted to do in order to take them where they were going. Even though this season is short, we still have a lot of twists and turns. But unlike other years, those twists and turns are within our characters, so I think that we tried not to go back and undo the things that we had built, we tried to build on them.

Insider.com: Lastly, you and Stephenie revealed that Gossip Girl will be unmasked this year. Will she be played by Kristen Bell?
Sara:
Kristen Bell is Gossip Girl's voice, but you'll have to wait and see what we did. Or what we didn't do. Last season we shifted people in trying to find her or taking over her site. Gossip Girl the person has really grown and changed with Gossip Girl the show and this year, she is as much a character as she has ever been.
Gossip Girl airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: