menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: gossip, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
mio-mioДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 17:39 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 1567
Статус: Offline

Эта тема для разнообразных спойлеров к 6-ому сезону.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 04.10.2012, 22:27 | Сообщение # 676
High Society
Награды: 2039

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 04.10.2012, 23:23

BronzeДата: Четверг, 04.10.2012, 23:29 | Сообщение # 677
High Society

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 01:49 | Сообщение # 678
High Society

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 04:29 | Сообщение # 679
High Society

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Пятница, 05.10.2012, 18:01

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 16:01 | Сообщение # 680
High Society

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Пятница, 05.10.2012, 19:28

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 16:13 | Сообщение # 681
High Society
Еще немного фото Нэйта

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Пятница, 05.10.2012, 17:17

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 16:19 | Сообщение # 682
High Society
chuck bass' trailer and motorcycle #chuckbass #gossipgirl #filming

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 16:27 | Сообщение # 683
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....ign=vrl

Gossip Girl Season 6 Speculation: Dan and Georgina — More Than Just Allies? (PHOTOS)

When we last left Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley), he was heartbroken. Typical Lonely Boy Dan, we suppose. But this time, the news that Blair (Leighton Meester) was his love in name only came thanks to the nameless — Gossip Girl, that is. After a snippet of B’s diary clued Dan in to his Blair-less future, Dair crumbled and a new union was formed.
But, like some unions, this one seems a little unholy for our taste. We’re talking about Dan and Georgina Sparks’s professional union. Oh, did you forget? When Dan found out that everything he thought was true was a lie (C’mon, Brooklyn, you’ve learned that at least once a season for five years...), he realized what he had to do — destroy the Upper East Side for good, one line of prose at a time. And just how to do that was obvious (it starts with a G and ends with trouble).

So, when we first saw pictures of Georgina and Dan reunited in Central Park, we thought nothing of it. After all, the two have to talk some time if she’s going to help him write the version of Inside he should have been writing from the beginning.
But then we saw this spoiler photo: Dan and Georgina, intertwined in ways that bring our flashbacks quickly and painfully to the surface, and make us curl up into the fetal position.
Well, well, well, what have we here? Lonely Boy doesn’t look quite so lonely, with Georgina Sparks keeping him standing, um, erect.

Silly Dan, don’t you remember what happened the last time you and G let (ahem) sparks fly? Let us refresh your memory: nothing good happened.
First of all, Georgina kind of lost her mind. And 2, she told you she was pregnant with your baby, and then used you for your sweet pad and overly open arms. Then, she went crazy some more and disappeared. So, what do you think would happen if you tried again? Probably total world destruction.
But go ahead, Dan. After all, you’ve proven time and time again that you really do have great judgment...

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 16:34 | Сообщение # 684
High Society
http://slammingscreendoors.tumblr.com/post....rsation

LEIGHTON MEESTER CALLED ME OVER TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HER!!!!

So, my friend Daniela and I went to the set after class. We got down there and saw that trailers 2 and 6 (yeah, they shared a trailer!)

and so we went up to the security and asked if we could take a picture with Leighton and he said that she wasn’t there yet and she was running late so he didn’t think so. We went back to waiting and Amanda showed up and then we eventually saw Leighton go into the hair and makeup trailer and then we waited for her to come out. When she got out I said hi to her and she waved at me and then she went into her trailer to get dressed. When she got out the security guard walked over to us and told us to wait on these stairs and she’ll walk by and stop. But we misunderstood him. He wanted us to ask her and we thought that he was going to stop her and tell us to come down and take a picture. So as she walked by we didn’t ask but I was like “Thanks for tweeting me back yesterday! The Oranges was amazing!” And she smiled and said something that I can’t remember right now because I was too shocked to hear lol So then the security guard was like why didn’t you ask? And we were like I thought you were going to stop her! But he was like no you had to ask! And we asked if we could take a picture with her but he was like no she’s in the car so we thanked him and went over and stood by her window and she looked over so I was like “Can we take a picture?” and I motioned like taking a picture and the crew was like no we don’t have time but she started to roll down the window and shake her head at them and motioned me to come over. She asked me what I tweeted and I told her and she was like aww thanks and then I said it beat out Country Strong [for my favorite movie] and she started laughing.
So, even though I didn’t get a picture with her (AGAIN BECAUSE I’M SO STUPID) I had a conversation with her!!!!! I was literally shaking! It was so bad but I’m still freaking out that this happened to me!!!

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 17:24 | Сообщение # 685
High Society
NEWS/Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Gossip Girl, Revenge, True Blood, Scandal and More!

Danielle: Have you got any info as to what Blair and Chuck are up to in 602?

The duo spends most of Gossip Girl's second hour apart, as they are both busy with their respective business endeavors. Blair is trying to relaunch Eleanor Waldorf Designs and runs into trouble when a face from the past (Nelly Yuki!) surfaces, and Chuck is trying to figure out what Bart is hiding. Fret not, the two will share a short but very sweet moment when Chuck believes Blair needs his help that will solidify that they are really serious about making their relationship work this time.

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 17:33 | Сообщение # 686
High Society
Here is a picture of the crew setting up lights/camara earlier:

on *the* rooftop.

Here is someone across the way watching them film:

And, who is currently filming?

Larissa ‏@Larissa2323
@caa1317 Do you know with who Leighton is filming?

christina ‏@caa1317
@Larissa2323 Ed

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 19:21 | Сообщение # 687
High Society
clip of Chasc's LIVE interview. CBNlimo+van clip

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151238601446703

BronzeДата: Пятница, 05.10.2012, 22:24 | Сообщение # 688
High Society