menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: gossip, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
mio-mioДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 17:39 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 1567
Статус: Offline

Эта тема для разнообразных спойлеров к 6-ому сезону.

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 16.12.2012, 19:40 | Сообщение # 1366
High Society
Награды: 32
http://cosmopolitantv.cosmohispano.com/series-y-programas/gossipgirl/

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Воскресенье, 16.12.2012, 19:42

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 16.12.2012, 22:00 | Сообщение # 1367
High Society
CW vilojila isho odno promo foto na oficialnom stranice FB
47 600 like za 40 minut happy

http://www.facebook.com/photo.p....&type=1

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 17.12.2012, 04:40 | Сообщение # 1368
High Society
Награды: 2039
love

inga_1977Дата: Понедельник, 17.12.2012, 14:05 | Сообщение # 1369
High Society
Farewell Chuck Bass
The Upper East Side would not have been the same without you

http://www.nypost.com/p....Sf14IuM
New York Post

Farewell, Upper East Siders. After six soapy seasons, “Gossip Girl” is coming to a close tonight.

There’s no one we’ll miss more than Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick).

Chuck’s time on the series about impossibly wealthy New York young’uns was initially spent drinking, doing drugs, making lewd remarks, and bedding anything with legs and an accent.

He wore bawdy yet stylish outfits (usually purple) and made sarcastic, pervy remarks in low, growling tones.

He was the quintessential tortured soul, constantly brooding, acting bored, scheming, searching for his maybe-dead-maybe-alive mother, and butting heads with his domineering father.
And no one will even name-drop himself like Chuck Bass.

Example: “I’m Chuck Bass.” As in, “We don’t need tickets. I’m Chuck Bass.”

Sometimes he varied it a little: “I’m Chuck Bass. Even Europeans must know what that means.”

When “Gossip Girl” started, it appeared that producers were setting up Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) to be their leading man, pitting him in a love triangle with Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester).

Then they wised up, realizing that devious, suave, Chuck was far more intriguing as an antihero than pretty-but-dull Nate.

Chuck’s stunts have involved making passes at his stepsister Serena, ordering Brooklynite Dan Humphrey to take off his shoes and get out of a limo, sending fake posts to the Gossip Girl Web site with subjects like, “Muffy’s Muff Gets Stuffed,” and going on a grief-propelled bender full of hookers and opioid delights in Thailand.

Chuck’s perspective as an obscenely entitled young man was both insightful and terrifying. He once shared with Serena, “For people like us, a college degree is just an accessory. Like a Malawi baby or a poodle.”

It wasn’t until he fell for Blair that he really hit his stride. He tortured her by threatening to reveal their clandestine encounters to her then-boyfriend, Nate. He later “sold” her to his uncle in order to keep his hotel.

After Blair tried to manipulate him and tossed a drink on his crotch, he quipped blandly, “You’re desperate, and I’m bored. And you ruined my pants.”

She called him a “Basshole.”

No really, these two are perfect for one another.

If the series finale promos are to be believed, Chuck will finally marry Blair in Central Park, just before the cops haul him off for the murder of his father, Bart Bass (Robert John Burke).

As he once said, “I’m not Chuck Bass without you.”

We’re just disappointed he opted for a white tux over purple.

inga_1977Дата: Понедельник, 17.12.2012, 14:49 | Сообщение # 1370
High Society
http://www.tvguide.com/News....52.aspx

Gossip Girl Co-Creator on the "Emotional" End and the Big Reveal That Almost Didn't Happen

For six seasons, anonymous blogger Gossip Girl has been able to uncover pretty much any secret and sordid scandal about S, B, Lonely Boy and the rest of the Upper East Side. It's ironic, considering what the series producers had to do to keep the identity of the unapologetically nosy snitch under wraps until Monday's Gossip Girl series finale (8/7c on The CW).

"It's been very nerve-wracking for me to try to keep it a secret," co-creator and executive producer Stephanie Savage tells TVGuide.com of the many precautions taken to keep the name concealed. "But I'm excited for people to find out. The cast and crew were definitely excited when they found out so I'm hoping our fans have the same reaction."

Ian Somerhalder? Sofia Vergara? Make your picks for TV's sexiest eye candy now!

The show's crew went to these great lengths to protect a secret that almost even didn't make it into the finale at all. "We always had an idea in our minds of who Gossip Girl was, which we needed to be able to tell our stories, but we were never sure if we were going to reveal that," Savage says. "We weren't sure that that was something that the audience would want to know. Maybe they would like the idea of not knowing who Gossip Girl was."

However, it was a Season 5 story line — in which Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) and later, Serena (Blake Lively) filled in for Gossip Girl — that changed producers' minds. "Last year we did so much storytelling with Gossip Girl in the character that it felt like this year we needed to reveal her true self," she says.

Savage emphasizes the importance of this kind of flexibility when discussing the series finale, which was first announced last May. "I think it's something that you might have certain ideas or images of when you start, but you really have to be open to the journey the show takes you on and where the characters go," she says of crafting the final hour. "I think there were some character endgames that were always in our minds, but again, you have to be open to maybe that's not where fate is going to take people."

Watch full episodes of Gossip Girl

Savage specifically points to bad boy-turned-Blair's knight in shining armor, Chuck, as having changed the most from the pilot to the finale. "I feel like Chuck has gone on the biggest journey of any one on the show. In the pilot, he's pretty much a pure villain. He's not a character that has a lot of layers. That was something Ed Westwick really brought as an actor," Savage says. "And his chemistry with Leighton [Meester] — when we saw them together on screen and the power of the two of them working together but also being attracted to each other, which really inspired us to grow that character and give him some more layers."

So will Chuck and Blair get their happy ending after Bart fell to his death — for realz this time! — at the end of the penultimate episode? "Obviously Chuck was up there when Bart met his demise and he was seen earlier at the event publicly speaking out against him so a lot of people will be looking for him," Savage says. "Chuck and Blair are both where they wanted to be, but are circumstances such that they'll be able to be together the way that they wanted to? Or have too many things happened that will stand in their way?"

Previews for the finale hint at the two tying the knot, but Savage won't confirm or deny. "There definitely is a wedding," she says. "Whether people get hitched without a hitch or whether there's complications is something to tune in for."

Check out photos from Gossip Girl

Savage teases several other milestones in the episode, including a flashback scene that shows Dan (Penn Badgley) and Serena at some point before the events in the pilot took place. Another big moment will be an on-screen appearance by Kristen Bell, who has voiced Gossip Girl for the last six years. "It was really funny and very, very special to be shooting with her. She's an intimate part of our family but yet we never get to see her," Savage says. "To be able to make her a part of our storytelling just felt like the perfect way to crown her work with us over the years."

Although Gossip Girl will finally be unveiled, Savage says not everything will be so cut-and-dried. "It's Gossip Girl, so I think you want to give closure, but everything doesn't necessarily have a perfect bow on it. There's always going to be unanswered questions and twists you didn't see coming," Savage says. "The tone of the show is not completely sentimental — there's a little bit of a bite to it and I think the finale is going to have that."

Despite these question marks and surprise twists, Savage is still confident fans will walk away satisfied. "It's definitely emotional, but I think we left the show in a great place and I'm very proud of everything we've accomplished," she says.

The Gossip Girl series finale airs Monday at 8/7c on The CW.

What do you hope to see in the Gossip Girl finale?

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Понедельник, 17.12.2012, 14:55

inga_1977Дата: Понедельник, 17.12.2012, 18:33 | Сообщение # 1371
High Society
Who Is Gossip Girl? Will There Be a Movie? Scoop on Tonight's Series Finale From Boss Stephanie Savage

http://uk.eonline.com/news....kristin &utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

waitingforforeverДата: Понедельник, 17.12.2012, 19:43 | Сообщение # 1372
Insider
Награды: 2

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 00:15 | Сообщение # 1373
High Society
taylor Momsen napisala tolko chto v twittere:

Tune into the CW tonight for a couple of surprises...

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 00:18 | Сообщение # 1374
High Society
Gossip Girl Series Finale Sneak Peek: Chuck Bass Wears a Wedding Band!

http://www.usmagazine.com/enterta....0121712

The series finale of Gossip Girl is just hours away -- and Us Weekly has an exclusive sneak peek at one of its key scenes!
PHOTOS: The 60 best looks from all six seasons of Gossip Girl
"I've said that there is a dream sequence, a flashback and a flash forward in the final episodes," executive producer Stephanie Savage tells Us Weekly of the still, which features Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass -- wearing a wedding ring! -- and young newcomer Alexander Bento. "Which one does this little boy belong to?" (The answer will be revealed when the two-hour episode airs at 8 p.m. EST on The CW Dec. 17.)
VIDEO: Remember this Gossip Girl threesome featuring Hilary Duff?
The Gossip Girl series finale brings back several former cast members, including Taylor Momsen (Jenny Humphrey), Connor Paolo (Erik van der Woodsen) and Katie Cassidy (Juliet Sharp). Kristen Bell, who narrates the series, will reportedly make a cameo in the episode.
The show's main stars -- Westwick, Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley and Michelle Trachtenberg -- are eager to move on after six seasons of schemes and scandals. "It's great to move on and do something different," Meester, 26, told E! News earlier this year. "Playing the same character for six years is great, but it's exciting to do other things."
PHOTOS: Gossip Girl's top 10 OMG moments
In an interview with BULLETT, Lively, 25, echoed her onscreen BFF's sentiments. "Gossip Girl was so great, but what's the next challenge in life? Because, you know, six years is a long time," the newlywed said. "As an actor who plays a caricature of myself on the show, I don't think I'd say, 'Watch Gossip Girl for my best quality of work.' But I am very lucky to have had that experience."
VIDEO: Get Blake Lively and Leighton Meester's luxe Gossip Girl wardrobe
Though he'll miss his costars, Crawford was more bummed to say goodbye to the show's hair and makeup team. "I saw them for, like, an hour everyday," the 27-year-old actor told Us in October. "I talked to them about my life problems. Some were like a therapist. I'm gonna miss those girls."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/enterta....LHoWNl1
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 01:11 | Сообщение # 1375
High Society

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 01:11 | Сообщение # 1376
High Society

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Вторник, 18.12.2012, 01:11

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 02:17 | Сообщение # 1377
High Society
Caroline Lagerfelt ‏@MsLagerfelt

Will be watching the final show with fab producer/writers #StephanieSavage and #JoshShwartz:) and who knows who else??!! #GossipGirl xoxo

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 02:28 | Сообщение # 1378
High Society

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 02:49 | Сообщение # 1379
High Society
The Best and Worst Couples of Gossip Girl (XOXO to All of Them) http://glamour.com

http://www.glamour.com/sex-lov....twitter

Best: Chuck and Blair

If Liz and Dick had been Blair and Chuck instead, it would have been entertaining on purpose instead of by accident. I have no problem saying those three words, eight letters to these two. I love you, and I'll definitely say it twice. I’m yours. Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester have so much chemistry my TV screen melts a little each time they are on it. From their insanely hot first hookup in a limo to what looks to be their wedding in the finale tonight, they are the King and Queen B. of my heart. Could a normal relationship withstand an attempt to sell the girlfriend for a hotel, a pregnancy and marriage to another (royal) guy, a near death car accident, approximately 8 billion breakups and 9 million revenge hookups? No. But the love between the bespoke-purple-suited Chuck and crowned-by-headband Blair is not for mere mortals.

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Вторник, 18.12.2012, 02:53

mio-mioДата: Среда, 19.12.2012, 17:45 | Сообщение # 1380
High Society
Награды: 1567
Дополнительные стиллы и одно фото за кадром к финалу

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: