menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: gossip, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
mio-mioДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 17:39 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 1567
Статус: Offline

Эта тема для разнообразных спойлеров к 6-ому сезону.

BronzeДата: Вторник, 11.12.2012, 01:38 | Сообщение # 1336
High Society
Награды: 2039
Tonight on Gossip Girl: An "Explosive, Explosive Shocking Episode"

Tonight is the penultimate episode of Gossip Girl, or as they suggest in the producer's preview below "it's really the first part of the finale." Chuck's (Ed Westwick) mission to destroy his father and reveal the truth took another turn last week as he finally convinced Lily (Kelly Rutherford) that Bart (Robert John Burke) had indeed done some very bad things.

Dan (Penn Badgley) alienated himself once again by printing the not so pleasant Serena (Blake Lively) chapter, earning himself a punch from Nate (Chace Crawford) and praise from Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg). Will Dan's master plan be revealed tonight?

The focus of tonight's episode is on Bart Bass as after Blair (Leighton Meester) has a run-in with him she is concerned that he is becoming increasingly paranoid and that Chuck is in danger. Chuck believes that his father will never hurt him and so he makes a deal that could change his life; could this be the disastrous plane trip that is hinted at in this promo? While other people have been helping Chuck with his Bart plan, including Blair, Ivy (Kaylee DeFer) and even Dan, it will be a much bigger group effort tonight as Serena, Georgina and Sage (Sofia Black-D'Elia) enlist. What scheme have they concocted?

One potential problem is Nate as Bart has information that could send Nate to prison, if Nate refuses to help. This has already put Nate in a moral quandary, but it could also be something that they could spin to their advantage too. Nate has reunited with Sage and unfortunately this is one storyline that I'm less than bothered by.

So what will Dan's role be in all of this? Bart gave him his card after the Serena chapter was released and so Dan could turn full villain and help Bart. Alternatively Dan could use this to become the hero of his book and as part of the "Final Chapter." Dan told Rufus (Matthew Settle) that he had a plan all along and as Bart has been fake dead for some time, it feels like this plan is about something else. It could be as simple as taking down the group who made him Lonely Boy and getting to feel superior to them in the end or, and this is a more outlandish theory, but has Dan been Gossip Girl all along?

Watch the producer's preview for "The Revengers" below. For a look at a promo video and photos head here and here.

BronzeДата: Вторник, 11.12.2012, 07:50 | Сообщение # 1337
High Society

inga_1977Дата: Среда, 12.12.2012, 02:41 | Сообщение # 1338
High Society
Награды: 32
Maragaret Colin pomestila foto na FB stranice love

http://www.facebook.com/media....&type=1

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Среда, 12.12.2012, 02:56

inga_1977Дата: Среда, 12.12.2012, 02:44 | Сообщение # 1339
High Society

inga_1977Дата: Среда, 12.12.2012, 02:45 | Сообщение # 1340
High Society

inga_1977Дата: Среда, 12.12.2012, 02:50 | Сообщение # 1341
High Society

mio-mioДата: Среда, 12.12.2012, 05:48 | Сообщение # 1342
High Society
Награды: 1567
Последний спойлер шоу от Озиелки:

Question: Can it really be happening? Is Gossip Girl really coming to an end? Since I know it is, can you let me in on some series finale secrets — especially regarding the flash-forward? —John
Ausiello: Three future couplings will surprise you. Two won’t.

Question: Do you have one last Gossip Girl scoop for me? — Kayla
Ausiello: There’s a twist in the final 15 minutes that I dare say will prove more polarizing than the incendiary Dan-Blair-Chuck triangle.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 13.12.2012, 11:44 | Сообщение # 1343
High Society

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 13.12.2012, 17:38

BronzeДата: Четверг, 13.12.2012, 13:20 | Сообщение # 1344
High Society
'Gossip Girl' Finale: Kelly Rutherford, Margaret Colin And Zuzanna Szadkowski On Gossip Girl's Identity And More

So ... Who's Gossip Girl?

As to be expected, Szadkowski, Colin and Rutherford were tight-lipped on the details of the mysterious mischief-maker that is Gossip Girl, but they all agreed that her identity came as a surprise.

"I felt like we went through every guess under the sun, so it's kind of an exciting shocker," Szadkowski, who many have predicted is Gossip Girl, said. "The CW had a teaser reel of the whole cast being interviewed, and I was tickled that lot of people in the cast thought Gossip Girl could be Dorota ... The fact that people are guessing that she has some kind of power makes me laugh."

"I was hoping it was me!" Rutherford said. "We weren't told until we read the script for the last episode. The ending was great. I'm sure some people will love it, and some people will wish it was this way or that way. But I think they really did a good job in keeping it interesting and ending it on a good note."

"I used all those expressions they use on 'Gossip Girl,' like 'WTF' [when I found out]," Colin said with a laugh. "I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I hope people watch it. I don't even know how it's revealed, because the script was all exed out, but I know who it is and I've got my DVR set."

BronzeДата: Четверг, 13.12.2012, 22:19 | Сообщение # 1345
High Society

BronzeДата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 00:24 | Сообщение # 1346
High Society

BronzeДата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 00:50 | Сообщение # 1347
High Society
Gossip Girl Series Finale Spoiler Alert: The Real Gossip Girl (Kinda, Sorta) Unmasked!

Gossip Girl‘s six-year run comes to an end Monday, but not before viewers get an answer to the question for which the CW soap will always be known: Who the frak is Gossip Girl?!

To help you prep you for the main event, a two-hour farewell that includes a retrospective with the cast, TVLine’s elite detective squad narrowed the list possible suspects down to 13.

Yep, one of the faces you’re about to see belongs to the elusive scoopmonger.

Scroll through the gallery below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Which do you think Gossip Girl is?

• Blair
  • Chuck
  • Dan
  • Dorota
  • Eric
  • Georgina
  • Jenny
  • Juliet
  • Kristen Bell
  • Nate
  • Penelope
  • Serena
  • Vanessa

•  
    inga_1977Дата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 00:51 | Сообщение # 1348
    High Society
    http://tvline.com/2012....evealed

Gossip Girl Series Finale Spoiler Alert: The Real Gossip Girl (Kinda, Sorta) Unmasked!

Gossip Girl‘s six-year run comes to an end Monday, but not before viewers get an answer to the question for which the CW soap will always be known: Who the frak is Gossip Girl?!
    To help you prep you for the main event, a two-hour farewell that includes a retrospective with the cast, TVLine’s elite detective squad narrowed the list possible suspects down to 13.
    PHOTOS | Gossip Girl Finale First Look: Weddings, Comebacks and Scheming — Oh, My!
    Yep, one of the faces you’re about to see belongs to the elusive scoopmonger.
    Scroll through the gallery below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Which do you think Gossip Girl is?

inga_1977Дата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 00:53 | Сообщение # 1349
    High Society

BronzeДата: Пятница, 14.12.2012, 01:06 | Сообщение # 1350
    High Society

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
    Поиск: