menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, gossip  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » Герои и пары » Chuck Bass / Чак Басс
Chuck Bass / Чак Басс
HotchocolateДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 01:08 | Сообщение # 256
Insider
Награды: 11
Статус: Offline
Ох уж этот Чак Басс-похититель девичьих сердец)Люблю его) Да, он дьявол во плоти-но его шарм,обаяние,харизма...А какой он стал в 5 сезоне-взрослый,рассудительный,любящий мужчина)Именно такой ,каким хотела видеть его Блэр на протяжении всех сезонов. А вообще его характер начал закладываться в детстве- а как мы знаем,любви,заботы он не от кого не получал. Да у него были деньги,связи,море возможностей-но что это по сравнению с настоящими чувствами.
Но я считаю что только в сериале нам нравится этот плохиш. В жизни большинство девушек невзлюбило бы его. На самом деле они редко становятся лучше. Да они порой любят намного сильнее "правильных" парней, но они не умеют это выражать, не знают как, и к тому же причиняют такую боль своим девушкам...Я видела в жизни много таких. И жизнь с ними-горькая, но со сладостью. Всю жизнь видела именно такие отношения. Он всегда будет ставить свои интересы выше других, делать как ему лучше, развлекаться с кем хочет...
Поэтому,девушки, смотрите и восхищайтесь такими парнями на экране,в жизни...не желаю вам такого парня. Уж слишком много горечи и страданий он может вам принести.

Сообщение отредактировал Hotchocolate - Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 01:10

OTPABAДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 23:00 | Сообщение # 257
Insider
Награды: 3
Hotchocolate для таких парней существуют такие же девушки как Би. С другими им просто неинтересно. И это очень хорошо показано в Сплетнице. Сначала от Чака рыдала Би, теперь от Би рыдает Чак. И они прекрасно понимают, что все остальные, с кем они пытаются строить отношения-проходной вариант.

HotchocolateДата: Понедельник, 09.04.2012, 14:47 | Сообщение # 258
Insider
OTPABA, Блэр и Чак вымышленные , в чем-то идеализированные персонажи. А в жизни такая любовь редко бывает более-менее счастливой.

°•★ТвоЁ_©☼лнцЕ★•°Дата: Пятница, 13.04.2012, 00:32 | Сообщение # 259
Insider
Ооооо, Чак Басс это святое)))) Самый лучший и удачный персонаж.

PB4everДата: Пятница, 13.04.2012, 11:24 | Сообщение # 260
Insider
пересмативаю 1 сезон
скучаю по прежнему Чаку и его баскетбольному прикиду )))

Но я считаю что только в сериале нам нравится этот плохиш. В жизни большинство девушек невзлюбило бы его. На самом деле они редко становятся лучше. Да они порой любят намного сильнее "правильных" парней, но они не умеют это выражать, не знают как, и к тому же причиняют такую боль своим девушкам...Я видела в жизни много таких. И жизнь с ними-горькая, но со сладостью. Всю жизнь видела именно такие отношения. Он всегда будет ставить свои интересы выше других, делать как ему лучше, развлекаться с кем хочет...
Поэтому,девушки, смотрите и восхищайтесь такими парнями на экране,в жизни...не желаю вам такого парня. Уж слишком много горечи и страданий он может вам принести.

+100
рада, что люди это осознают

haters to the ****** left ;)

Сообщение отредактировал PB4ever - Пятница, 13.04.2012, 11:26

MacaronДата: Четверг, 19.04.2012, 18:58 | Сообщение # 261
Elite
Награды: 1169
...потому, что он - Чак Баааасс happy

-bow-ties-Дата: Пятница, 20.04.2012, 19:14 | Сообщение # 262
Privileged
Награды: 122
не знаю, куда это лучше поместить, но, по-моему, это шикарно biggrin

Chuck vs Dan…and/or Ed vs Penn

Сообщение отредактировал -bow-ties- - Пятница, 20.04.2012, 19:17

-bow-ties-Дата: Среда, 02.05.2012, 18:30 | Сообщение # 263
Privileged
I just can’t hold them - a chuck bass feels post

Let me just start by reminding you who we are dealing with.

Chuck Bass.

A boy who - since the very moment he was born - had everything, and only wanted the one thing he didn’t: his father’s love.

A boy who was constantly told he was the reason his mother had died, and the reason his father was a broken man.

A boy who then lost his father - and thought himself to be the cause. (His blaming Lily was denial at its finest, and if you don’t think it was you really need to watch the episode again.)

That same boy who seemed like he’d never wanted to grow up had at that point three years to set his life straight, and become a man. And that he did.

He then went through enough shit to put six feet under any other person on earth. He dealt with it, mostly by himself. (Nate, I do love you, but you’re literally as helpful as a stuffed teddy bear.)

But, since clearly that wasn’t enough, he then had to get his ass up from his expensive leather sofa and try to find out who his mother was.

And then who his father was.

And still, the moment he sees the one who’s been his father for eighteen and some years, the first words out of his mouth are not father, oh my god (good grief, Bart…), or where the fuck were you when I almost killed myself (thrice). Nope.

He says, dad.

D-a-d.

Chuck Bass, saying “dad” after three never ending years in a context that is not “who’s your daddy”.

Chuck Bass, who is now his own man, falling down (literally, he’s fucking holding himself up by leaning on the door) like a house of cards the moment he sees his dad.

Сообщение отредактировал -bow-ties- - Среда, 02.05.2012, 18:34

-bow-ties-Дата: Понедельник, 28.05.2012, 22:49 | Сообщение # 264
Privileged
Why Chuck Bass is the greatest thing about Gossip Girl.

Here is a post (that will no doubt be an essay when I’m finished) about why Chuck Bass is the best thing about Gossip Girl.

This post could very easily have been written about Blair Waldorf, if this was still 2011, and season 5 hadn’t been aired yet. However, it has, and the Blair I’m seeing on my TV screen at the moment, is simply not good enough.

Instead, I’m going to write about my other favorite Gossip Girl character: Chuck Bass.

I’ve been watching Gossip Girl since the beginning, and despite what it has become, the first two seasons made it one of the greatest teen dramas of our time. Although almost all of the main characters were everything I usually hated - arrogant, materialistic, cruel without having reason to be - I still found myself fascinated by them.

I’ll admit that in the pilot episode I thought Chuck was a pig, and I didn’t see myself changing my opinion of him anytime soon. That being said, there was still something I enjoyed about him. He was exciting, even in the first episode. His facial expressions were excellent, and he easily switched between Nate’s wild, party-animal best friend, and the bad boy of the Upper East Side.

Then I watched The Wild Brunch, and the exchange that occurred between Chuck and his father had me more intrigued.

CHUCK & BART BASS

Watching this sixteen year-old kid drinking scotch at a brunch was shocking, yet amusing to me, and Bart’s half-assed scolding, (“Lose the scotch, it’s barely noon”) showed that there was something seriously wrong with this father-son relationship.

This relationship was further explored, and while I didn’t agree with/approve of some of his actions, it was clear why he was so reckless. As Blair said in 2x09, “I wrote the book on distracted, self-centered mothers”, and the same is true of Chuck, where his father was concerned. Of course, there’s one big difference: Blair also had a father that would do anything for her. Bart was Chuck’s only living parent.

The first season, and the first half of season two, presented us with some insight into Chuck’s troubled background, and all of this exploration came to a head in 2x13. “O Brother, Where Bart Thou?” will always be one of my favorite episodes because it was the first time we really saw one of Gossip Girl’s male leads break down in a way, that previously, only Serena, Blair and Jenny had. What was even more surprising, was that Chuck - the emotionally-detached villain - was the one who did it.

That episode forever changed the character of Chuck Bass. It made him a little edgier, a little darker, and a lot more vunerable. It also showed character growth. His visiting Blair in his time of need, instead of keeping all his feelings hidden away, not only showed his vunerability, but hinted that Chuck was becoming more willing to turn to those who cared for him, which had been an issue for him in the past.

Another episode that explored Bart’s death, 3x12 “The Debarted”, gave us one of the most beautiful scenes in Gossip Girl history. You don’t have to be a Chuck and Blair fan to appreciate Ed and Leighton’s wonderful acting in the hospital hallway. It really showed how far Chuck had come since his father’s death, and how much he was maturing. (Of course, this maturity was completely ignored in the later half of the season, and I will never forgive the writers for that.)

Bart had an important role in shaping Chuck, and his attitude towards money, women and the way he treats the people around him. All of the characters have issues with their parents, but Chuck’s were undoubtedly the most complicated.

ED WESTWICK

One of my favorite things about Chuck is the actor who portrays him. Ed is wonderful, one of the show’s best assets, and he brings things to his character that some actors simply wouldn’t be capable of.

In some ways, Chuck is a much too complicated, and damaged character to be suitable for a teen drama, and I think this has been shown by some of the storylines the writers have written for him. Some of his choices have been inappropriate for the show’s audience (you know which ones I’m talking about), and this is one of the reasons, I believe, why viewers are more inclined to like Nate or Dan. They’re simple; they’re safe. Both of them possess qualities that make them the typical male leads in a show directed towards teenagers. But whenever they share scenes with Chuck, they are overshadowed.

Ed Westwick owns pretty much any scene he’s in. Some of the dialogue he’s been given over the years has been awful, but he makes it work, because he understands his character, and can truly connect with him when he’s shooting a scene. His chemistry with Leighton is amazing, and I am positive that they have hooked up off-set. That kind of chemistry has to come from somewhere.

People also love him because the characters is so associated with Ed, that in some people’s eyes Ed is Chuck. It also helps that he’s easy on the eyes and somehow manages to pull off the (sometimes ridiculous) outfits he’s been dressed in. I also think you’d struggle to find another actor who could play Chuck; they simply couldn’t pull it off. Could the same be said about any other male character on the show?

CHUCK BASS’S IMAGE

Chuck Bass is one of the most recognizable characters on TV. People who don’t even watch Gossip Girl know who he is.

He’s known for his raspy voice, his one-liners, his clothes, and his infamous catchphrase, “I’m Chuck Bass.”

There are many iconic things about Chuck that make him so recognizable, and it sometimes makes me wonder if the wardrobe department/producers/writers, put as much effort into the other characters as they do Chuck. His storylines may not always be the best, but his image is always impeccable.

Chuck has been known for his bowties, his scarf, his CB ring, his love of purple, his suits… the list could go on. The image of Chuck Bass has made the character almost as iconic within the show, as the Met Steps or the Empire or headbands. He will be something that people will remember about the show, long after it has ended. Whether people are praising him, or mocking him, they’re still talking about him, because he’s always been one of GG’s most interesting talking points.

Dan, Nate, Eric; those guys are your average joe’s, with a little more money. Chuck Bass is unique.

BLAIR WALDORF

It’s very rare that Chuck Bass is mentioned without his relationship with Blair being brought up. I won’t say too much about it, because I don’t want to turn this into an essay about the highs and lows of their relationship, but it can not be denied, that Blair has had a huge influence on the character of Chuck.

She helped him change from a spoilt, broken bad boy, into a strong, caring businessman. This change has been a slow process, but Chuck is now the only character on the show who has shown any serious character growth, and he has admitted that Blair was his motivation for doing so.

Their relationship is a big part of why some people still watch the show, or decided to continue with it after the first season. It has also allowed the audience to see a softer side to Chuck. He’s done some incredibly romantic things for her, and some of the dialogue they have exchanged has been both heart-breaking, passionate, and beautiful.

I won’t deny that I still get a little thrill when he does/says something romantic in the show, such as the scene in 5x10, when he told Blair that he would love her baby, despite it being someone else’s child.

He is by no means a hopeless romantic, but I think it makes the little things he does for her, even more amazing.

HIS FLAWS

This is my number one reason for being a Chuck Bass fan. There is no doubt that Chuck has made more mistakes than any one on the show, but his mistakes have always kept things interesting.

I’ve enjoyed seeing Ed’s acting during scenes where Chuck has done the worst things, and I’ve also enjoyed watching him trying to make ammends for those mistakes. While I may not agree with everything he has done - and at times I have found his storylines ridiculous - I still want to know whats going to happen next for him.

He is fascinating, and complicated, and entertaining. I haven’t always liked him or his actions, but you don’t have to love everything about a character for them to be your favorite.

The writers and producers have created a character that has many layers, and many flaws. They haven’t always explored him in the best way possible, but he is definitely one of the most complex characters to come onto our tv screens in the last decade. This, and all the reasons stated above, is why he has consistently been the most charistmatic, enigmatic, fascinating thing about Gossip Girl.

Сообщение отредактировал -bow-ties- - Понедельник, 28.05.2012, 22:49

БэнДата: Понедельник, 20.08.2012, 13:27 | Сообщение # 265
Social Climber
Награды: 0
Мне нравиться его образ и как он одевается,
но он козел, если убрать это он был бы идеальным мужчиной
(к примерму тогда когда он был с той русской девицей)

Н

HotchocolateДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 00:04 | Сообщение # 266
Insider
Бэн, с русской? Такого не было в сериале. Если вы имеете в виду Еву, то она-француженка.

БэнДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 04:17 | Сообщение # 267
Social Climber
вообщето полячка (с акцентом на то, что она все-таки русская)

Ulec1804Дата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 09:10 | Сообщение # 268
Insider
Награды: 10
но он козел, если убрать это он был бы идеальным мужчиной
(к примерму тогда когда он был с той русской девицей)

Почему козел?Как раз наоборот,это был его мост к новому,настоящему хорошему Чаку!
Он отказался от всего что имел,любил чтоб избавить Блэр от страданий!

Ожидания — это только начало, а неожиданное способно изменить нашу жизнь

Julia77Дата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 13:35 | Сообщение # 269
High Society
Награды: 311
Quote (Бэн)
вообщето полячка (с акцентом на то, что она все-таки русская)

Н-да? По-моему,у вас смешался образ Евы с полячкой Доротой и ее русским мужем Ваней wink В сериале Ева- француженка, которая работала в публичном доме в Праге.

БэнДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 20:39 | Сообщение # 270
Social Climber
Пересмотри

Н редко ошибается

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » Герои и пары » Chuck Bass / Чак Басс
Поиск: