menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 6 из 6
  • «
Модератор форума: gossip, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Что пишут? (пресса, интернет издания, блоги)
Что пишут?
mio-mioДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 12:40 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 1567
Статус: Offline

Данная тема предназначена для выкладки информации о сериале,
той, что не является спойлером, но касается GG

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 22:05 | Сообщение # 76
High Society
Награды: 32
Our favorite 'OMG' 'Gossip Girl' moments CNN

http://edition.cnn.com/2012....ex.html

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 18.12.2012, 22:14 | Сообщение # 77
High Society
Награды: 32
http://tvline.com/2012....remiere
Gossip Girl had a bon voyage, all things being relative, as its two-hour series finale event night averaged 1.4 million total viewers and a 0.7 rating, giving The CW its best Monday night since Jan. 30 and Dec. 5, 2011, respectively.
Following the one-hour retrospective, the actual finale did 1.5 mil and a 0.8, up 42 and 33 percent week-to-week and marking GG‘s best numbers since April 2011.

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Вторник, 18.12.2012, 22:14

Надя25Дата: Среда, 19.12.2012, 11:35 | Сообщение # 78
Elite
Награды: 17
Folks, we made it. I don't know how, but we made it. After six years and 121 episodes—more than half of which were truly awful—Gossip Girl is over. It's been a real pleasure writing about the show in its final season because few shows have derailed to such a hilarious degree at the end (and because I apparently love 10-week stretches of misery). The series finale delivered exactly what so many of us thought it would, which is a whole bunch of belly laughs. One final time, let's run it back.
The reactions from the rest of the core characters were more amusing than the actual reveal. Serena was elated because she's brain dead. Nate didn't actually care because hey, Dan had just saved his terrible news publication and helped him avoid defaulting on a loan. Chuck pretty much knew it all along. And Blair. Oh sweet, sweet Blair. The show couldn't help but give her one more chance to be a petulant, irrational child. Her recent pure hatred for Dan was so out of character that I cringed every time they were on the same city block in this episode. Get over it, B.
It's like this episode was written in two parts by two completely different people and then Frankenstein'd together at the halfway mark. In the first portion, we were led to believe that what happened at the end of last week's unbelievably dramatic penultimate episode meant big trouble for Chuck and Blair. The stupid show even went as far as to play a song that repeatedly references Bonnie and Clyde just in case we weren't paying attention to the terrible writing. So much of the first 25ish minutes of the finale were dedicated to C and B trying to avoid the police just for questioning, mind you, because these are OUR HEROES—and planning a sham wedding on the fly with the help of Uncle Jack Bass (and raise your hand if you thought Desmond Harrington would get more screen time than like half of the longtime series regulars).
There's no good way to say goodbye to Gossip Girl. Well, no good way that doesn't involve pictures of troll faces or YouTube clips of funny tuba songs on repeat. I've been thinking a lot about Gossip Girl's legacy over the past few days and I don't really know what to make of it. The show went off the rails so substantially early on and never truly recovered, so it's not as if it fits into any conversation about the best teen dramas in history (or even in the last decade). It's probably the Josh Schwartz's worst work, and that includes the 62 pilots he's been attached to that haven't gotten picked up. Unfortunately, it's probably still the defining show of The CW, which makes this an end of an era of failure and misguided niche hype.

I can't say I'll be sorry to see any of these characters go, especially in their final forms. The last season was a train wreck from start to finish and, while I think the finale didn't hit the same kind of nadirs as the previous two episodes, it certainly didn't revitalize anything either. Gossip Girl lost its way a long time ago and went out as tone deaf and dull as it was during much of its run.

http://www.tv.com/news....l-30285

Надя25Дата: Среда, 19.12.2012, 13:54 | Сообщение # 79
Elite
Награды: 17
And that, ultimately, will probably be the legacy of Gossip Girl—that it showed us the mysterious underside of a world that feels perpetually out of reach. Schwartz and Savage specialize in stories about the ultra-elite, having worked together on The O.C. and moving forward to work on The Carrie Diaries, slated to premiere next year. They only have to deliver the trappings of our worst fears and desires about what that world is. Everything else can fairly conveniently fall to the wayside. In other words, ladies and gentleman, you’ve been had. It’s all been a terrible mistake.

The final scene really should have been Kristen Bell strolling out to break up the wedding, winking at the camera, and saying, “Did any of it make any sense? Did you waste your time for six years? Do you even perhaps regret being born? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. XOXO, Gossip Girl.”

http://www.avclub.com/articles/new-york-i-love-you-xoxo,90012/

mio-mioДата: Среда, 19.12.2012, 17:47 | Сообщение # 80
High Society
Стефани Саваж о финале - интервью для Е-онлайн

тут

mio-mioДата: Четверг, 20.12.2012, 17:52 | Сообщение # 81
High Society
Эрик Доман о стиле и моде в Сплетнице и об образах финала
http://www.teenvogue.com/enterta....c-daman

-bow-ties-Дата: Вторник, 08.01.2013, 19:01 | Сообщение # 82
Privileged
Награды: 122
Сафи тоже захотел высказаться facepalm , и ему грустно :D

Former GOSSIP GIRL Boss Josh Safran on Why He’s Glad He Didn’t Know the Titular Blogger’s Identity — Plus Who Did He Think it Was?

Many GOSSIP GIRL fans were a little shocked when the series finale revealed that (spoiler alert, for those who plan to catch up on DVD some day) Dan Humphrey had been writing the revealing blog. And they weren’t the only ones.
“I did not [know],” former GOSSIP GIRL showrunner — and current SMASH boss — Josh Safran told me. “Over the years it shifted, but I think where they landed was absolutely the right place to go.”

While it might be frustrating for some people to have not known that key information while shaping the series, Safran saw it as something positive.
“I actually think it was better for all of us because it freed us up story-wise,” he noted. “I think if we had known, we would have gotten a little too suspended and wouldn’t have been able to do some of the plot stuff we were able to. It’s pretty great they waited until…I don’t know when [GOSSIP GIRL co-creator] Stephanie [Savage] knew. I had my own theories, we each had our own theories.”

The main suspect on Safran’s list? A certain van der Woodsen.
“For a while, I thought it was Eric,” Safran admitted. “We all thought it was Eric. But I don’t want to speak for anyone else, but I think it would have worked. But then Connor Paolo (Eric) wasn’t on the show anymore.”

And while Safran has been busy working on SMASH, he does know a bit about the social media sites that have popped up since GOSSIP GIRL’s series finale.
“I haven’t had the time to [look at the sites], but I think that show will stand the test of time,” he said. “I think what Stephanie and Josh [Schwartz] created was really a show of that period, and I think they capped it out so well.”

That’s not to say he doesn’t have a bit of regret for not being around for the show’s final year.
“I’m just so sad,” Safran — who had been with the show since its second episode — lamented. “111 [episodes] and not the final 10? I think I’ll always be sad. I wish I could have been at both places at once.”

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Что пишут? (пресса, интернет издания, блоги)
  • Страница 6 из 6
  • «
Поиск: