menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 6
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: gossip, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Что пишут? (пресса, интернет издания, блоги)
Что пишут?
mio-mioДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 12:40 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 1567
Статус: Offline

Данная тема предназначена для выкладки информации о сериале,
той, что не является спойлером, но касается GG

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 13.08.2012, 20:35 | Сообщение # 16
High Society
Награды: 2039
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....rl.html

A tale of two dresses: Leighton Meester slips into citrus attire as Blake Lively wear ill fitting dress to film last season of Gossip Girl

The show is in its sixth and final season, and it seems that Gossip Girl's wardrobe department are pulling out all stops to ensure it is the most fashionable yet.
Leighton Meester cut a simply stylish and colourful figure on the New York set, yesterday, but the same could not be said of co-star Blake Lively.
While 26-year-old Leighton, who plays Blair Waldorf in the series, slipped into a citrus bright lemon and lime ensemble to film scenes alongside Ed Westwick, Blake looked less impressive.

Lemon and lime: Leighton Meester slipped into a citrus bright lemon and lime ensemble as she filmed scenes for Gossip Girl, while Blake Lively looked less impressive in a shapeless number

Blake, 24, opted for a shapeless and ill-fitting dress as she made her way across set with Michelle Trachtenberg and Penn Badgley.
The blonde, who stars as Serena van der Woodsen, looked in a rush to get to set after having left her trailer with her two co-stars.
She wore a low cut dress that showed off her legs and was split into two blue and cream sections but, lacked the correct shape to do her justice.

Showtime: Blake Lively made her way from her trailer to the set with Pennd Badgley and Michelle Trachtenberg closely following

Lights, camera, action: The group were quickly noticed by passersby who were eager to get pictures of them as the walked past

In contrast, Leighton wore a vintage-inspired lemon sailor-style top paired with a yellow, green and black printed skirt.
The brunette beauty had her hair pulled back with a red horse bit headband and matching scarlet lipstick applied to her pout.
This time the starlet was seen without her obligatory heels, and in place were a more comfortable pair of beige espadrilles.

Charming pair: The actress was seen strolling down the street with co-star Ed Westwick

Strolling alongside her, Westwick exuded old world charm in a pair of chocolate striped trousers, a pink and white checked shirt paired with a green bow tie and a beige formal jacket complete with handkerchief and flower.
His look was rounded out by a pair of two-toned leather and canvas dress shoes.
Meanwhile the pair's co-star Kelly Rutherford also stood out in her own retro-inspired outfit.

Step back in time: The brunette beauty wore a vintage-inspired lemon sailor-style top paired with a yellow, lime and black printed skirt

Accessory free: Earlier the star was spotted without her accoutrements

The 43-year-old looked chic in a turquoise patterned shift dress.
The blonde star, who plays Serena van der Woodsen's (Blake Lively) mother Lily, toted a matching bright blue green leather handbag and wore conservative beige flats.
After first hitting screens in 2007, it was announced in May that the sixth series of Gossip Girl would be the last.

Who's on the phone? Leighton looked anxious as she looked at her cell phone

Heart to heart: Leighton and Ed looked deep in conversation

And it would seem the designer bag-toting Serena looks set to return to her old troublesome ways.
A spokesperson told Us Weekly: ‘Serena has gone off the grid, beyond even the reach of Gossip Girl.
‘Her friends fear for the worst and hope for the best, but even they can't imagine where they will ultimately find her.’

More brights: Meanwhile the pair's co-star Kelly Rutherford also stood out in her own retro-inspired outfit

The last set of shows will also focus on Nate Archibald’s mission to finally reveal the identity of the so far unidentified blogger simply known as Gossip Girl.
The character, played by Chace Crawford recently told Parade: ‘For me, it's going to be…tough to leave New York City. And it's definitely an end of an era. It was college for everyone really.’
He joked that British co-star Ed Westwick would turn out to be the assumed female behind the narration, voiced by Kristen Bell in real life.

Downtime: Leighton was seen earlier on set in a pair of black leggings, a white tank and some leather riding boots, while Ed was seen getting prepped for the scenes

Covered up: During the day Leighton also cuddled up in a spotted jacket

He said: ‘If I got to write the show, it would be a very different thing. I would make Chuck Gossip Girl and I would turn my character into Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. That would be a weird twist of events.’
Since landing roles in the soap, Leighton and Taylor Momsen (Jenny Humphrey) have ventured into the music industry.
Westwick and Lively have taken on lead roles in films such as Chalet Girl and Green Lantern, the latter where Blake met her now-boyfriend Ryan Reynolds.

On the go: Michelle Trachtenberg chatted away into her mobile phone as she walked around the set

Faster guys: Blake led the way as her co-stars walked briskly alongside her to the set

BronzeДата: Суббота, 18.08.2012, 14:16 | Сообщение # 17
High Society
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....op.html

They've got some competition! Kaylee DeFer rivals Blake Lively and Leighton Meester on Gossip Girl set in backless top

It can't be easy being the newcomer on an established show and arriving in the fourth season.
Especially when trying to emerge from Blake Lively and Leighton Meester's shadow.
But with the Gossip Girl protagonists absent from filming today, Kaylee DeFer was the golden girl.

Here comes trouble: Kaylee DeFer shines on Gossip Girl set as Blake Lively and Leighton Meester are absent

The 25-year-old actress, who plays Ivy Dickens, filmed scenes on the Upper East Side of New York City alongside co-stars Ed Westwick and Kelly Rutherford, who play the infamous Chuck and Lily.
Kaylee was seen with subtle stage make-up and her sleek locks pinned back into a loose plait.
She looked typically stylish on the fashion-forward show, wearing unusual khaki leggings and a backless long-sleeved top with a snakeskin print on it.

Co-stars: Kaylee was seen filming scenes with Ed Westwick on the streets of the Upper East Side

Tender moment: Kelly Rutherford, who plays Cuck's stepmother Lily, was seen stroking Ed's face

And of course, with little room for flats on The CW show, she tottered along in killer black boots.
Meanwhile, Ed, also 25, was suited and booted in his usual alter ego attire, although was spied memorising lines with onscreen stepmother Kelly in his own mufti of jeans and a lemon T-shirt.
Kaylee joined the show in 2011, having previously auditioned for the role of Raina Thorpe, which went to Sparkle actress Tika Sumpter.
When she was initially introduced on camera, Kaylee's character pretended to be Serena van der Woodsen's (Blake Lively) cousin Charlie Rhodes, although it transpired she actually a con artist called Ivy who had been hired by Carol Rhodes (Sheila Kelley) to access her daughter's trust fund.

Popular: Fans took to Kaylee after she joined season four as the fake Charlie Rhodes and real Ivy Dickens

End of the road: Season five is said to be the final series of The CW show

Will he get his girl? Chuck and Blair's turbulent romance has been documented over the years

Speaking of the show, Kaylee revealed: 'It's kind of like being the new kid in school.
'It was a bit intimidating, but everyone warmed up to me fairly quickly; a lot more so than I was expecting them to at least. It's been great.'
And having been lucky enough to exchange kisses with both Penn Badgley and Chace Crawford, the Arizona native told Female First: 'Well, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
'Let me just say this; last season when Penn and I had our scenes, we were eating falafel on set and Penn was very nice to not brush his teeth or chew any gum before the scene and then I'll say that Chace did put gum in his mouth before our scene.
'So I would say that it was all-in-all a better experience kissing Chace as he had minty-fresh breath.'

Memorising lines: Ed was seen in his T-shirt and jeans, which definitely isn't Chuck Bass attire

Queen bees: Protagonists Blake Lively and Leighton Meester were seen filming scenes last week

mio-mioДата: Вторник, 28.08.2012, 05:21 | Сообщение # 18
High Society
Награды: 1567
Cecily von Ziegesar talking about Chuck and Blair (new interview)

Interviewer: So Cecily, we have made a quiz on Facebook and the fans of Gossip Girl made a question, they chose a question for you. Which love story do you like the most- Serena and Dan, Blair and Chuck or Dan and Blair?

Cecily von Ziegesar: Ooh, that's a good one. Um, well I think on the Gossip Girl tv show, the love story between Blair and Chuck is really the best one because they're such a good match. It's very different from the books becuase they're not even really a couple in the books but um. I think that is... you keep watching the show because you want to find out if they'll wind up together and it's very romantic but they're also very funny. You know, I think Chuck and Blair are the best characters on the show so... that's my favorite couple.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 30.08.2012, 09:07 | Сообщение # 19
High Society
http://prettylittleliars.alloyentertainment.com/season-....terview

Exclusive interview with executive producer and PLL mastermind, Marlene King

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 18:26 | Сообщение # 20
High Society
http://www.nydailynews.com/enterta....1146298

Tourist crashes ‘Gossip Girl’ set at the Waldorf Astoria and gets mistaken for an extra

Kate Robertson, of Australia, went to the world-famous hotel to catch what she could of a taping of the CW’s hit show, but she never expected that she’d get caught up in the action.

Robertson, left, smiles with Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) after shooting wrapped for the day.

Gatecrashing may be the ultimate sin in the world of "Gossip Girl," but it sure paid off for one Aussie tourist.

Kate Robertson says her vacation to New York became the trip of a lifetime after she wandered unnoticed onto the set of the hit CW drama last week and got mistaken for an extra.

The Melbourne native, who watches the show "religiously," went to the Waldorf Astoria on Aug. 21, expecting to see stars like Blake Lively and Leighton Meister filming outside the iconic hotel.

When she didn't, she snuck in, telling staff that she had reservations at the hotel's restaurant, Peacock Alley. She wandered the halls until she saw an elevator to the Grand Ballroom, where — lucky for her — the cast was filming.

Robertson, clad in a casual maxi dress and flip-flops, says she was surrounded by extras donning tuxedos and long ball gowns.

"I just couldn't believe that I had gotten that far without anyone noticing," the 26-year-old told the Daily News. "I sat down and I just waited for someone to tell me to leave."

But no one said anything.

Clad in a casual maxi-dress and flip flops, Robertson waited patiently in a "holding room" with extras — men donning sleek tuxedos and girls in long gowns "dripping in sparkling costume jewelry" — as crew members prepared for the next scene.

Robertson was approached by someone from hair and makeup who swept her hair into a chic high bun.

Robertson was then whisked onto what she describes as a "beautiful cotillion ball set," just steps away from the hunky Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) and Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg).

She was given a champagne flute and was later approached by someone from hair and makeup who swept her hair up into a chic high bun.

The "Gossip Girl" fan spent the next six hours on set, pretending to be a partygoer in a ballroom scene that has recurred several times on the show, which is in its sixth and final season.

‘I just couldn't believe that I had gotten that far without anyone noticing,’ Robertson told the Daily News.

"It was really amazing to see," Robertson said. "But it was tedious work. They did retake after retake."

Paul Hewitt, the senior vice president of the CW Network's publicity department, said that he could not comment on the incident. But he did acknowledge that fans often try to get a glimpse of filming.

"Fans show up at our things all the time," Hewitt told the Daily News. "Especially when our shows go out on location."

Robertson's gossip-worthy experience didn't end at the Waldorf.

She ran into her favorite character Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) at the Williamsburg watering hole, Berry Park, later in the week - and even let him in on her little secret.

Robertson smiles with Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) at Berry Park.

"I nearly died, I just couldn't believe it," she said of seeing the show's consummate bad boy, who chuckled at the story of her adventure.

Robertson, who is still visiting the Big Apple, says she might try her luck with another a New York-based show.

Her next stop? HBO's "Girls."

Kate Robertson of Melbourne, Australia wandered unnoticed onto the set of ‘Gossip Girl’ last week and got mistaken for an extra.

Robertson wandered around the halls of the Waldorf Astoria, searching for the ‘Gossip Girl’ set.

Robertson eventually found the elevators to the Grand Ballroom, where, luckily for her, the show was filming.

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 18:35 | Сообщение # 21
High Society

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 21:28 | Сообщение # 22
High Society
http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news....an.html

BLAKE LIVELY: RYAN REYNOLDS WASN'T MY FAVOURITE LEADING MAN

Blake Lively has had her fair share of dashing leading men - to recap she's worked with Ben Affleck, Eddie Redmayne and her current boyfriend Ryan Reynolds - but her favourite on-screen love interest has come something of a surprise to us.

Speaking to Marie Claire for our October issue (on sale in newsstands from Thursday 6th September), Blake revealed that rather then Reynolds, who she lives with in upstate New York, her most treasured filming experience was with Alan Arkin in The Private Lives of Pippa Lee.

She said: 'Honestly, Alan Arkin was one of the best love interests I’ve ever had. He was the most kind, fun and a challenge - because he was clearly very uncomfortable with the fact that I was 19 and he was 72.'

During her interview with us, the 25-year-old actress also recalled the moment she fulfilled a lifelong dream - to meet the Spice Girls.

She said: 'When I was a child I probably should have been medicated about my obsession with The Spice Girls. I had the Buffalo shoes, a customised Baby Spice necklace –when I say custom made it was made out of plastic from the local mall – and a union jack dress.

'Recently, I was in London and I stayed in my hotel most of the time because it was raining. But on the last night I went out for dinner. After I’d arrived, I was told a bunch of paparazzi had showed up. I thought, “that’s so weird. I’ve been left alone most of my stay - why are they bothering me now?”

'But then someone told me it was because Victoria Beckham was in the same restaurant. I was like, OK, that makes sense. She’s a friend of mine and I would have said hello but I decided I didn’t want to bother her. Until that person then told me that she was there with I was like, I need to say hello! So, there you have it; I got to hang out with The Spice Girls. It was my lifelong dream. That’s it now. I can quit.'

Read the full interview with Blake Lively in the October issue of Marie Claire on sale in newsstands from Thursday 6th September.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 06.09.2012, 00:19 | Сообщение # 23
High Society
http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/winning-style-6221285

Style Awards Set for Tonight

WINNING STYLE: Ten designers and celebrities will receive awards tonight at the ninth annual Style Awards at The Stage at Lincoln Center. Carolina Herrera will receive designer of the year from Katie Holmes; Reed Krakoff will receive accessories designer of the year; Prabal Gurung will get the breakthrough designer of the year award from Elettra Wiedemann; Katharine McPhee and Ed Westwick will get ones to watch awards from Joe Zee and Simon Spurr, respectively; Cristina Ehrlich is getting celebrity stylist of the year from Amy Adams; Iman will present Joan Smalls with model of the year; Nicole Richie will present Andy Lecompte with hairstylist of the year; hockey player Henrik Lundqvist is getting most stylish athlete from Jeff Gordon, and Allison Williams will present Jenn Rogien with TV costume designer of the year. The awards are organized by Penske Media Corp., Style Media and IMG Fashion, with an after party at the Stone Rose Lounge.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 11:36 | Сообщение # 24
High Society

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 12:26 | Сообщение # 25
High Society

BronzeДата: Четверг, 13.09.2012, 04:47 | Сообщение # 26
High Society

BronzeДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 04:53 | Сообщение # 27
High Society

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Пятница, 14.09.2012, 04:53

BronzeДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 05:19 | Сообщение # 28
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....at-risk

Kelly Rutherford Reveals Shocking Details on Her Custody Battle: “The Children Are at Risk”

An emotional Kelly Rutherford (Lily) appeared on ABC’s The View, talking about the recent family court ruling that has her two small children — Hermes, 5, and Helena, 3 — living in France with their father Daniel Giersch.

She describes her 18-month marriage to Daniel as brief, explaining, “I left when I was three months pregnant because I was pretty scared about what I was finding out about him, and there were just some strange things happening.” She and Daniel split in 2008, agreeing to shared custody of the kids in New York.

The current custody battle began later when the U.S. State Department revoked Daniel’s visa because of his unwillingness to cooperate in their investigations of his international business — including fraud, drug, and weapon trafficking charges. Unable to stay in the States, Daniel now lives in exile France, though he’s a German citizen.

Until the recent ruling, the children had lived with Kelly in New York, but she’d been flying them to international locations that Daniel could visit legally. The judge expressed concern that the frequent travel was too taxing on the children, and ruled they are to reside with Daniel in France, with Kelly allowed to visit.

Either way, the situation must be stressful for the children. Kelly says, “I don't think he would intentionally harm the children or I couldn’t live with myself right now, but I do think that the children are at risk,” She adds, “Because I was the primary parent, and now I’m the visitor, and there are a lot of things being said to them every day that we all hear, and that aren’t things that kids need to hear.”

Watch the videos below for full details, including insight by ABC Legal Analyst Dan Abrams.

BronzeДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 05:24 | Сообщение # 29
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....ay+15#2

Looks like Kelly’s love for Ed goes far beyond her on-screen affections as his step-mom Lily, and we can’t blame her — who doesn’t want to land a couple smooches on Ed Westwick? Our turn, please!

yuckyДата: Понедельник, 17.09.2012, 20:37 | Сообщение # 30
Freshman
Награды: 4
А что пишу-то, когда начало?

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Что пишут? (пресса, интернет издания, блоги)
  • Страница 2 из 6
  • «
  • »
Поиск: