menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, LiluMoretti  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » Dair Parallells (параллели с другими парами из разных кино и сериалов)
Dair Parallells
EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:50 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 337
Статус: Offline
Dair and The OC

love

Сообщение отредактировал Empire - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 12:12

EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:50 | Сообщение # 2
High Society
Dair and Rufly

love

EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:51 | Сообщение # 3
High Society
Dair and Set/ Summer (The OC)

love

EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:55 | Сообщение # 4
High Society
Dair baby anvils (I hope everyone is ready for this)

1x13: Blair has a pregnancy scare. The potential fathers are Chuck and Nate. It indirectly affects Dan, because he thinks Serena might be the one who’s pregnant. Blair turns out to not be pregnant.

3x12: Dan & Blair go to the hospital together after Serena’s accident. This is the first of many times they go to a hospital together.

3x22: Right after the “Say life is giving you signs…” speech, Dorota goes into labor. So, Dan & Blair rush (from Brooklyn) to the hospital together for the birth of a child.

4x01-4x02: Dan spends months raising Milo as his son. It’s established that Dan makes a great father. And he is prepared to raise Milo as his own, regardless of whether he’s really his father or not. Georgina takes Milo away from Dan, breaking his heart. Dan effectively loses a child.

4x10: Dan & Blair meet at the hospital after Serena’s supposed overdose.

4x11: Dan & Blair again go to a hospital, to see Serena.

5x02: Dan is the first person Blair tells that she is pregnant. She tells him in a bathroom. She goes home to the loft to talk to him about it. Dan promises he’ll be there for her no matter what happens, which is the type of conversation one would have with the baby’s father.

5x03: Dan helps Blair with her pregnancy issues (paternity test).

5x10: Blair: “You don’t think it would matter that my baby is another man’s child?” Dan: “It wouldn’t to me.” Dan goes to the hospital to see Blair. Blair has a miscarriage. And now they have both lost a child that they loved.

5x11: Dan helps Blair deal with her miscarriage (I choose to believe the Vera Wang scene was about that)… a task far more suited for the baby’s father.

5x16: Dan & Blair meet at the hospital yet again.

5x18: Dorota will apparently be giving birth next episode. And seeing as how the first time she gave birth directly involved Dan & Blair, when they weren’t even friends… and now they’re a couple…

love

Сообщение отредактировал Empire - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 14:51

EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:55 | Сообщение # 5
High Society
Speaking of parallells:

He takes off Blair’s head band

And puts on (replaces it with) a tiara.

ENDGAME.

love

Сообщение отредактировал Empire - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 14:52

EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 15:19 | Сообщение # 6
High Society
the amount of wedding/marriage anvils with dair is really ridiculous.

they paired up at rufus and lily’s wedding, there were shots of them that didn’t even have a real point they were just standing next to each other looking pretty.
dorota and vanya’s wedding, the whole damn thing. “someone who makes you happy”, they dance together, they do shots with eleanor and cyrus who they parallel also in a sense. cyrus wasn’t who blair expected her mother to fall in love with, same as how dan isn’t the person blair is expected to fall in love with. also eleanor says her relationship with harold made her dark, ahem, chuck anyone? cyrus makes her happier, lighter. same as dan does with blair. they’re both unlikely pairs but they work.

rufus/lily parallel at vera wang when blair is trying on her wedding gown. there are tons of r/l parallels in general and they’re married.
the fact that dan wrote weddings vows for blair.
at the royal wedding dan looked more like a conventional groom than louis did. and they made him best man so he just happened to be standing 5 feet away from where louis was reciting the vows HE wrote to blair.
when blair and dan run away together they escape in the car with ‘just married’ painted on the back window.
at the airport they act married, she uses his phone, his credit card, sleeps on his shoulder. she even says they’re decoys for the real royal couple, in essence saying they’re the ones who are married…or fake married, whatever.
they go to a hotel after the airport, honeymoon anyone?
dan is the reason chuck didn’t propose to blair in s3, he interrupted his proposal by punching him in the face for sleeping with his sister. dan also tried to stop the royal wedding.

when blair and dan met in 1x02 she was wearing a white dress. she was also wearing a white dress in 5x02 when she’s in a church, praying for help and then she looks up and dan is standing there at the altar.
one more interesting thing is that they both lost a child. dan was tricked into thinking milo was his son and raised him as such for months, only to find out milo wasn’t his and then georgina took him away. blair had a miscarriage.

idk guys, I’m not saying they’ll for sure get married or anything but some of these aren’t even subtle. especially the just married car and the vows. come on now.

love

EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 15:24 | Сообщение # 7
High Society
Parallels from 5x17

Chuck is afraid that Blair might find happiness without him.

Dan can’t stand to see Blair unhappy.

4x17: Dan walks into the Waldorf penthouse at the end of the episode, unsure why he is there.

5x17: Dan walks into the Waldorf penthouse at the beginning of the episode, completely sure why he is there.

4x13: You Brooklyn Benedict Arnold! I can’t believe you stabbed me in the back! ~ Blair

5x17: You Brooklyn Benedict Arnold! I can’t believe you! ~ Blair

4x13: O M G. I was just poll axed by a poor person. ~ Blair

5x17: Oh my god. I was just bitch slapped by Brigdet Jones. ~ Blair

4x17: Dan: Is Serena here? Blair: No.

5x17: Dan: Did you get back together with Chuck? Blair: No.

4x17: Dan rubs Blair’s right shoulder before they kiss.

5x17: Blair clutches at Dan’s right shoulder as they kiss.

5x15: So, are you going to make you move or what? ~ Blair

5x17: So, Dan, are you going to invite me in or what? ~ Blair

5x11: Blair makes a deal with god to save Chuck’s life.

5x17: Blair makes a deal with the devil (Georgina) so she can be with Dan.

Not a parallel, but still: Blair was sulking on her sofa when Georgina came into the penthouse to offer her a deal. Blair doesn’t sulk on her sofa, she sulks on her bed usually. But she does get comfort from someone else on sofas = Dan. She’s sat on his couch before and gotten advice, comfort, peace from him and I think she is beginning to associate those feelings with the physical location of a couch. Also there was a completely mis-matched (it was blue and her couches are tan), completely un-Waldorf like blanket draped over the couch just like Dan’s couch which has that hideous red colored quilt draped over it. ~ just saying…

love

Сообщение отредактировал Empire - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 14:54

EmpireДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 18:32 | Сообщение # 8
High Society
Dan and Blair Parallels | Compatibility

2.08 | Chuck: Think about it, Chuck and Blair going to the movies? Chuck and Blair holding hands? Blair: We don’t have to do those things. We can do the things we like. Chuck: What we like is this. Blair: The game. Chuck: That and I’m not sure how long we’d last. It’d just be a matter of time before we messed it all up.

4.01 | Serena: B, what’s wrong? I thought you were having fun. Blair: I am. The best. But, all summer I’ve been sitting in front of my favorite Manet and reading Colette in the park hoping that I’ll lock eyes with somebody who’s doing the same thing as me and feeling the same things I am.

4.02 | Blair: Oh, S. We walked, we talked, we laughed! I’d forgotten what it was like to just have fun with a guy.

4.11 | Dan: I’m going to be very busy writing, turning Vanessa’s room into an office, seeing Nanette at the Film Forum. Blair: I’m seeing Nanette at Film Forum. Dan: You like French documentaries about orangutans? Blair: Nanette is an inspiration. Last summer I’d go to the Jardins des Plantes all the time just to visit her. If we happen to run into each other, please don’t sit next to me. Dan: I wouldn’t think of it.

4.12 | Blair: I told you that it was just one movie on one lonely holiday break, that’s it. ~~ Dan: I was going to catch Monsieur Hulot’s Holiday at the Walter Reed. Try to cheer myself up. Blair: Oh. Well, I do enjoy myself some Tati. Though, I suppose if you’re trying to improve your mood that my coming with you would defeat that purpose. Dan: It is pretty funny. Even you couldn’t kill that much comedy. Blair: I still require you to sit two seats away. Dan: Works for me. Keeps your paws off my popcorn.

4.13 | Dan: You gotta be kidding me, Scorpio Rising was a great film. Blair: That dreck puts the ick in esoteric. Dan: Alright, fine, we can go see the Merchant Ivory retrospective. You can ensure that your delicate sensibilities aren’t disturbed and I can catch up on my sleep. Blair: Going to movies is a one or….four time thing. ~~ Dan: I am going to see the Joseph Beuys exhibit in Chelsea. Blair: Oh, you are such a boy. How could you go to that when the Degas is about to close at the Morgan? Dan: You are such a girl. I’m going to take a pass on the ballerinas. Frilly dresses and tutus is not my idea of art. ~~ Dan: I will see you Sunday at the Morgan. I will wear my most fashionable toe shoes. Blair: Don’t get your hopes up.

4.15 | Blair: Just because we went to go see a movie…or five together, does not mean I’ll go out on a limb for you. ~~ Blair: I gave your article to a junior editor at Vanity Fair, not Details. I’m assuming that won’t be a problem? ~~ Blair: It was good. Dan: Mmm, I’m sorry, what did you just say? Blair: You heard me. It was sharp and well-observed. When it comes to experiencing an ex with a new love, you have some insight. Dan: How are you doing with all that? Blair: Seeking refuge with the perfect anti-Valentine’s Day movie. Rosemary’s Baby. Dan: What part are you at? I’ll watch it with you. Forgive me if I’ve memorized some of Ruth Gordon’s dialogue.

4.16 | Dan: You wrote purple. Classic Stroop Effect. Blair: Where you write or say a color that you see instead of the one you mean. You’re not the only one who knows his neurodysfunction. ~~ Blair: I lost my job, I failed a test, I almost got my best friend’s mother arrested and I’m in Brooklyn talking about it to Dan Humphrey. Dan: Well, I’m about to order some pizza if you want to stay. Blair: I think someone Freaky Fridayed me. This can’t possibly be my life. Dan: Well, it is. What do you want? Blair: Gourmet, I suppose.

4.17 | Blair: I can’t believe I let you talk me into the Joseph Beuys exhibit after all. Dan: There’s a great article in here on him. You should read it. ~~ Blair: Dan and Blair. Individual entities. Two proper nouns separated by a conjunction. Dan: Or a comma if mentioned in a list. Blair: Which is rare since we have nothing in common and are in fact opposites. Dan: The kind of opposites who do not attract. Blair: Most definitely not.

4.18 | Chuck: What are you trying to say, Humphrey? Dan: With you, she was always caught up in schemes and takedowns, but that’s not really her. She’s intelligent, she’s intuitive, you know? She weeps when she watches Nights of Cabiria.

4.19 | Dan: We both were alone over Christmas break. Blair: And we ran into each other at the movies. Dan: And then it kept happening after the break, only we started making plans to meet. Blair: And even worse, enjoying it! ~~ Blair: Dan and I have a real connection. We did things like visit the Dia and debate Chabrol versus Rohmer. Things that we could never do with you.

4.22 | Blair: People don’t write sonnets about being compatible or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. ~~ Vanessa: There’s a certain someone that might actually like the way she’s painted and I’m not talking about Serena.

5.01 | Dan: Blair’s the one the story’s about.

5.04 | Serena: If this is about the book, don’t worry. Everyone loves a villain. Dan: I wouldn’t say there’s a villain, per se. Blair: Well I can tell you who isn’t. ~~ Blair: I think I’d like to stay in the dark about how nastily you’ve portrayed me. ~~ Blair: I’m sure he’s brutal. He may be calling this a novel, but I know just how little imagination he really has. It’s a memoir masquerading as fiction.

5.05 | Serena: Yeah, but the truth is I was jealous…..You’re the star of Dan’s book. Blair: Well as I said, it’s pure fiction.

5.08 | Dan: I didn’t write a bad word about you in the entire thing.

5.12 | Serena: What are those? Blair: Louis’ wedding vows. ~~ Blair: It’s like he peered into my soul. I know Louis loves me, but sometimes I wonder if he understands me. Reading this is exactly what I needed to go into our wedding sure of my choice.

5.13 | Blair: All those beautiful vows you said in front of God and everyone. Those can’t just have stopped being true. Louis: I didn’t write them. Dan did.

5.14 | Dan: Remember the day my book came out and you blamed me for creating all of your problems with Louis? And you never even read it! Blair: I read the most important part. The part that never happened! ~~ Blair: I really am sorry for maxing out your credit card and not reading your book.

5.16 | ‘Sabrina’: We might be best friends, but Dylan and you have something that even you and I don’t have.

love

Сообщение отредактировал Empire - Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 18:36

EmpireДата: Четверг, 08.03.2012, 21:35 | Сообщение # 9
High Society
Dair and Caskett parallels - Prince Charming

love

-C-Дата: Четверг, 08.03.2012, 22:09 | Сообщение # 10
High Society
Награды: 265

EmpireДата: Суббота, 10.03.2012, 22:07 | Сообщение # 11
High Society
Chair vs Dair

love

Сообщение отредактировал Empire - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 12:02

EmpireДата: Суббота, 10.03.2012, 22:25 | Сообщение # 12
High Society
Dan x Blair and Barney x Robin (HIMYM)

love

Сообщение отредактировал Empire - Суббота, 10.03.2012, 22:25

EmpireДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 11:56 | Сообщение # 13
High Society
One parallel I find striking is how both the Bass men (Bart & Chuck) resort to buying material things for their "loves" to try to keep them happy.
An immediate example that comes to mind:

2x05: Final scene in which Bart places an emerald and diamond necklace to appease Lily, who is clearly hiding her discomfort (having found out that Bart had a PI after her).

3x18: Chuck places a necklace on a miserable-looking Blair (trying to make up for trading her for a hotel, pfft).

Contrast this to Rufus/Lily and Dan/Blair, whose foundation is based more on physical and emotional support, comfort and love rather than spending money on jewels. There are tons of parallels there, of course, both of them spent a lot of time watching movies and bonding, both Humphrey men saw their loves trying out a wedding dress and offered friendly support etc.

love

EmpireДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 12:01 | Сообщение # 14
High Society
Dair and Harry/ Sally (When Harry met Sally)

love

lune_rougeДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 14:27 | Сообщение # 15
Privileged
Награды: 133
ПАРАЛЛЕЛИ 4x17 и 5x17

4x17 - Dan realizes he might have feelings for Blair.
5x17 - Blair realizes her heart belongs to Dan.

4x17 - Dan surprisingly shows up at Blair’s to tell her there might be something more.
5x17 - Blair surprisingly shows up at Dan’s to tell him there is something more.

4x17 - “Is Serena here?” “No.”
5x17 - “You got back together with Chuck?” “No.”

4x17 - Blair’s sarcasm - “Why am I walking around the city when I live in Brooklyn?”
5x17 - Dan’s sarcasm - “Are you moving to a desert island where there are no men at all and you’ll be living the rest of your life in peaceful solitude?”

4x17 - Hesitation before the kiss.
5x17 - No hesitation.

4x17 - “Oh, for crying out loud, Humphrey!”
5x17 - “You just said my name. Dan. Say it again.”

4x17 - Blair’s hands on his coat lapel.
5x17 - Blair’s hands on his sweater collar.

4x17 - Freeze frame.
5x17 - 360 view.

4x17 - “She just walked away stunned, left me standing there in the foyer.”
5x17 - “So Dan, are you gonna invite me in or what?”

4x17 -

Time changes every idea I’ve ever had
Oh, such a heavy love, rolls out like a blanket
Why must it fold up on me?
Why must it fold up on me?

Slow replies when I’m hungry enough to give
Lust is thrown around my room
I better get out of here

Don’t wait, don’t wait, don’t wait for too long,
Don’t say, don’t say, don’t say a word
Don’t wait, don’t wait, don’t wait for too long,
Don’t say, don’t say, don’t say a word

5x17 -

Yeah, you came here with nothing
And your leaving with the same
Sometimes the road that you were walking on
Is going the wrong way

Just come as you are
When you leave you will be changed
Everyday is a gift, everyday is a gift
And it’s all slipping away

Сообщение отредактировал lune_rouge - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 14:29

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » Dair Parallells (параллели с другими парами из разных кино и сериалов)
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск: