menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, LiluMoretti  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » Dair Parallells (параллели с другими парами из разных кино и сериалов)
Dair Parallells
lune_rougeДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 14:34 | Сообщение # 16
Privileged
Награды: 133
Статус: Offline
ИНТЕРЕСНАЯ ПАРАЛЛЕЛЬКА happy

4x01 - Blair spends her summer getting “lost in a daydream” in front of her favorite painting.
4x22 - Dan “paints” Blair in his book.

The Luncheon on the Grass is a painting of Victorine Meurent, Manet’s favorite model. In Paris, Gossip Girl calls Serena “a muse to us all,” and her montage contains a few nods to Manet’s paintings of Victorine. (In the original draft of the script, Serena even joins a date for a picnic in the park, but I guess the writers thought that would be too obvious.)

Dan is the Manet of Gossip Girl, and Serena is his muse. In S2, he has writer’s block all summer until he sees Serena at the white party. Almost everything Dan writes is about Serena. But Dan gets to know Blair in S4, and when Vanessa discovers Dan’s novel in the finale, she tells him: “a certain someone might actually like the way she’s painted, and I’m not talking about Serena.” In the premiere, Blair was on the outside looking in on the dynamic between an artist and his muse. By the end of the season, she’s become a muse to an artist.

lune_rougeДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 14:44 | Сообщение # 17
Privileged
smile smile

lune_rougeДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 15:10 | Сообщение # 18
Privileged
happy

Сообщение отредактировал lune_rouge - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 15:10

lune_rougeДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 15:19 | Сообщение # 19
Privileged

Сообщение отредактировал lune_rouge - Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 15:20

lune_rougeДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 15:24 | Сообщение # 20
Privileged
4x18 и 5x16

lune_rougeДата: Воскресенье, 11.03.2012, 15:29 | Сообщение # 21
Privileged

EmpireДата: Вторник, 13.03.2012, 15:26 | Сообщение # 22
High Society
Награды: 337
Dair and Rufly

love

EmpireДата: Вторник, 13.03.2012, 17:43 | Сообщение # 23
High Society
Favorite Dan and Blair/Rufus and Lily Parallel:
Rufus kissing Lily at a party to help her relationship with Bart, and Dan kissing Blair at a party to help her relationship with Louis

love

BabylonДата: Четверг, 05.04.2012, 02:51 | Сообщение # 24
Insider
Награды: 6

EmpireДата: Суббота, 07.04.2012, 20:26 | Сообщение # 25
High Society
Dair and The Notebook

love

EmpireДата: Суббота, 07.04.2012, 21:53 | Сообщение # 26
High Society
Dan and Blair are like Jack and Rose.

Blair is in her world of riches with the rich guys like Rose was. Stuck in a world gossip, backstabbing. Neither of them were truly happy and neither of them knew what they really wanted. In GG instead of Caledon we have another heir, Chuck. Both of them have control and anger issues. Dan is Jack as he opens up that new world for her, making her experience new things. Like Jack, Dan needs little money to live his life.

Blair is just not happy with Chuck although he provides that financial security. Rose should’ve married Caledon, it would’ve saved her family. If Blair had chosen Chuck and his money then her family would not have been in danger of losing all their money. She would’ve been financially secure.

Dan is obviously Jack, the one who doesn’t fit in because of class. In the movie Rose tells Jack that he has gift, he sees people. In the show Dan has that gift. He sees through Blair’s the same way Jack saw through the “spoiled brat” Rose. Like Jack, Dan is an artist, he is a writer. Just like Rose, Blair likes this side of Dan. Jack’s biggest gift to Rose was his drawing of her. We can consider the book or Dan’s vows his biggest gifts. Either way they were his writing that changed Blair. Both Jack and Rose love art in the movie, something Cal does not share with them. He actually puts down her arts. In the show Dan and Blair share the same connection that no one else shares or even understands.

First scene that popped up in my head for Caledon and Chuck are the gifts. The necklaces. Both of them gave the girls uber expensive necklaces that were their precious gifts. The second set of scenes that popped up my in my head were the scenes where Caledon throws the table over and terrifies Rose, and Chuck punching the glass wall, scratching Blair’s face and terrifying her. Caledon felt humiliated and disgusted that Rose would go after someone who is so beneath their class. He reminds her of this many times. Chuck feels pretty much feels the same way that Blair would stoop down so low to be with Dan. Caledon tries to frame Jack by putting the necklace in his pocket. Chuck tries to ruin Dan by sending in a plagiarized manuscript to his publisher. They also do minor things throughout movie and GG to show how Jack and Dan are not right for their upper class. I love this line a lot because Chuck says such things to Dan all the time.

Jack: There’s, uh, there’s no arrangement is there?
Cal Hockley: No, there is. Not that you’ll benefit much from it. I always win Jack, one way or another.

Jack made Rose experience things by opening up a new world. He took her to the lower decks and Rose drank, giggled and had fun like a girl with no worries in the world. They made love in a scandalous place. Dan opened up a new world for Blair by taking her to Brooklyn. Like Rose, Blair was also drunk, she opened up, had a lot of fun, made love in weird places. She was simply happy. She didn’t have a care for the world.

In the movie Rose say Jack had saved her. “A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me… in every way that a person can be saved.” For Blair that savior is Dan. He saves her in every way possible. Blair trusts him like no other, and believes she couldn’t have survived without him. My favorite line from the movie that reminded me of Dair is

Jack: Rose! How did you find out I didn’t do it?
Rose: I didn’t. I just realized I already knew.

Chuck exposed Dan that it was him who sent the video. She didn’t even get mad. She had that faith in him that he wouldn’t do something to hurt her.

I did not realize there were so many similarities. So I guess now I do see how Dan and Blair can be Jack and Rose. They have changed each other forever. Any Dair fan would tell you it doesn’t even matter if they are not endgame. They felt a love they will never feel again.

love

-C-Дата: Четверг, 12.04.2012, 21:14 | Сообщение # 27
High Society
Награды: 265
DB&SS

-C-Дата: Четверг, 12.04.2012, 22:41 | Сообщение # 28
High Society
Награды: 265
DB&PJ

EmpireДата: Четверг, 03.05.2012, 16:52 | Сообщение # 29
High Society
Dair and Breakfast at Tiffany`s

love

EmpireДата: Воскресенье, 06.05.2012, 15:28 | Сообщение # 30
High Society
Dair vs. Chair

love

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » Dair Parallells (параллели с другими парами из разных кино и сериалов)
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск: