menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, LiluMoretti  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3] ('I'll be there with you for whatever you need' [флудилка])
All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3]
-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 02:37 | Сообщение # 121
High Society
Награды: 265
Статус: Offline
Quote (trippa)
tongue Когда? Сорри, у мя и-нет подвисает.

http://twitter.com/#!/GGWriters/status/118524672441729024

Quote (trippa)
Что за промо?

В Канадском маленький кусочек ДБ, но помню когда шли съемки говорили что снимают в церкви happy

а я спать, еще чуть чуть и 24 часа на ногах буду biggrin

BAMFДата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 02:41 | Сообщение # 122
High Society
Награды: 596
Quote (-C-)
Канадском маленький кусочек ДБ, но помню когда шли съемки говорили что снимают в церкви

а я спать, еще чуть чуть и 24 часа на ногах буду

tongue А слабо 2 дня? biggrin Как учеба? Филонишь? wink

-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 02:44 | Сообщение # 123
High Society
Quote (trippa)
tongue А слабо 2 дня? biggrin Как учеба? Филонишь? wink

Мне один день и уже хреново, нет, думаю два очно не смогу, а у тебя есть опыт? biggrin
Ничего не филоню у меня практика еще, завтра придется ехать у меня итак сегодня считай халявный день был, съездить правда пришлось в одно место, а так нормально, а у тебя как на работе?

BAMFДата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 02:47 | Сообщение # 124
High Society
Quote (-C-)
а у тебя есть опыт?

cool У мя во всем есть опыт. tongue
Quote (-C-)
тебя как на работе?

Кульно. Что может быть приятнее, чем смотреть как работают другие. biggrin

-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 02:47 | Сообщение # 125
High Society
Все я сплю!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

BAMFДата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 02:50 | Сообщение # 126
High Society
Quote (-C-)
Все я сплю!

Тьфу, на тя tongue Сладких! happy

GossipFanДата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 06:41 | Сообщение # 127
Insider
Награды: 4

EmpireДата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 15:42 | Сообщение # 128
High Society
Награды: 337
GossipFan, какая Дэн лааапочка;)
девочки,кто знает где серию с сабами или с переводом качнуть можно?

love

-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 16:51 | Сообщение # 129
High Society
Quote (Empire)
GossipFan, какая Дэн лааапочка;)
девочки,кто знает где серию с сабами или с переводом качнуть можно?

на нотабенойде порыщи, там думаю точно есть сабы :)))

-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 17:06 | Сообщение # 130
High Society
Блэр так отчаянно отреагировала, у нее было все на лице написано

"Почему ты меня не остановил, какая возможная причина, дай мне причину не уезжать с Луи, просто скажи мне это.."
sad

Что-то не видно что ей нужен именно тот принц.

BAMFДата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 17:08 | Сообщение # 131
High Society
СплЯтня!!!! biggrin
http://i079.radikal.ru/1109/31/9fd35d2a11e2.gif
Что видела сестра Луи? surprised surprised surprised biggrin

-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 17:11 | Сообщение # 132
High Society
А вот я стыбрила очень интересные эссе причем тегом вместе с этими гифками..поэтому гифки я тоже вставлю tongue

Так сначала Дэн :))

Can I just spend a word for this guy? The most perfectly imperfect character of them all. Daniel Humphrey. The boy who always does the right thing. Before the summer he just decides that she deserves her fairytale, he wants to see her happy so he lets her go and doesn't tell her how much already loves her. But when she comes back, after all these days where his love for her never diminished but just grew stronger, what happens? She walks into his apartment and he doesn't know what to do anymore. He just can't think clearly. So he makes the only decision he never would have made one month before. He wants her all for himself and he will take her away with him this time. He will do it, just him and her. And maybe, maybe, he will find the courage to tell her everything, that he wrote a novel for and about her, that she is his centre as much as he is hers. But Louis arrives and the moment is gone, and her with it. And he can't be selfish anymore because we are back to reality and right next to her there is a prince and he's just Dan Humphrey. Why would you?. He did it because he wasn't thinking, Blair. For the first time in his life, the boy who always does the right thing, was just following his heart.

на очереди Блэр tongue

-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 17:12 | Сообщение # 133
High Society
Quote (trippa)
СплЯтня!!!! biggrin
http://i079.radikal.ru/1109/31/9fd35d2a11e2.gif
Что видела сестра Луи? surprised surprised surprised biggrin

А ты видела как в промо сестра Луи зажигала со священником? biggrin

BAMFДата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 17:16 | Сообщение # 134
High Society
Quote (-C-)
ты видела как в промо сестра Луи зажигала со священником

biggrin Неа. Что за промо и какая секунда? biggrin

-C-Дата: Среда, 28.09.2011, 17:21 | Сообщение # 135
High Society

Blair Waldorf is one of these characters that if they are written by a really good writer they become fairytale material. When the episode starts, she's living her dream. Planning her wedding, not without problems, and trying not to think about other important things. But watching this episode I had this feeling the entire time like it was little Blair, the little girl growing up watching old movies and daydreaming about her prince charming, that was planning this wedding. Not the Blair we saw in the last season. It's like little Blair took her place and everything is fine until it's not and she can't take it anymore. She goes mad for something that is not even important, and in that moment when she unhook her necklace she lets Louis go, the older version of Blair comes back and the first thing she does is running to Dan. She doesn't go to her mother, she doesn't call Serena (and not because Serena was probably busy), she just crosses the entire city and goes to Brooklyn. She didn't need ANY person, she needed Dan and we all know that the 'friend' excuse was just that, an excuse. So she finds herself in front of this guy and it's spring all over again. It's written all over her face. And it doesn't matter if the Netflix thing didn't work out anymore because she knows in her heart that he would never say no to her. Not because he's weak or just a friend. I'm sure that she totally KNOWS. And she probably had a confirmation when she said 'take me there' and he just said 'okay'. Seriously? You just say OK to a friend who is asking you to help her run away from her royal fiancè? I don't think it was a surprise only to us. I mean, Blair is not stupid, she MUST know in her heart that something is going on. She is probably not sure, but she MUST feel that there is something. A woman always knows. Because look at her face later when she finds out Dan knew where Louis was. She is heartbroken. And it's not her friend Dan that broke her hurt. When Dan says 'He really is your prince.' her face is like 'You know everything, don't you Dan?'. She lowers her head and makes this sad and bitter smile. And then she explodes, she is angry because they both know what's going on and she is angry at herself because she fooled herself and she is angry at him because he is not telling her everything so she ask him 'Why would you?'. And Dan doesn't answer. He can't. And she feels betrayed and sad because he is letting her go. It's like she is screaming at him 'Two seconds ago you wanted to come with me to the Hamptons and now you are like OH YOUR PRINCE CHARMING IS HERE, YOU CAN GO WITH HIM NOW. Why are you doing this to me?'. And there is this moment (sixth gif) where she is like 'You have been such a stupid Blair, what the hell were you thinking?', it's really heartbroken. You know at the beginning when she says 'You let me almost walk away from everything tonight.' she got me fooled there. I thought 'gosh, she's thinking again about her perfect fairytale, blind as always Blair!' but then she added 'Why would you? What possible reason could you have?' not 'What a jerk!' or 'Go to hell Humphrey'. She feels betrayed and she wants to know WHY. You don't give a shit to know about reasons when a person you don't care about does that to you. But she WANTED to know because Dan IS Dan. It was like she was thinking 'Give me one good reason Humphrey, come on, one good reason and I will forgive you'. But he doesn't say anything, she lowers her head again because whatever she was fighting for, she was fighting for alone and now she knows for sure. I really wanted to hug her then, I really did because she was there and he was there and everything was perfect because that wasn't just two friends talking in a loft. They both knew something was going to happen. If only they had the perfect timing too... So she just looks at Louis and she finds him there, her rock. 'Come on, Louis. Let's go. I'm done here.'. But Louis knows, he must have read that chapter, and he probably knows what was happening right in front of him too so when they go back he talks to his mother because for the first time he is really afraid he is going to lose her. He wasn't afraid of Chuck but he's afraid of Dan because whatever it was written in that chapter it really was the stuff that dreams and epic fairytales are made of if even a prince is afraid of it.

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3] ('I'll be there with you for whatever you need' [флудилка])
Поиск: