menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, LiluMoretti  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3] ('I'll be there with you for whatever you need' [флудилка])
All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3]
-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 10:48 | Сообщение # 16
High Society
Награды: 265
Статус: Offline
Quote (Kathlin)
гуд айдиа biggrin
я пересматриваю 1ый сезон cry самый лучший

ну да мне нравятся там очень некоторые эпизоды, особенно когда кто-то вообще задним планом был biggrin

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 10:49 | Сообщение # 17
High Society
Награды: 315
Quote (-C-)
ну да мне нравятся там очень некоторые эпизоды, особенно когда кто-то вообще задним планом был biggrin

ну да, с дэир облом biggrin

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 11:06 | Сообщение # 18
High Society
Quote (Kathlin)
ну да, с дэир облом biggrin

я не о дэйр сейчас biggrin я говорила что мне нравятся задние планы biggrin

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 11:10 | Сообщение # 19
High Society
As for the identity of the baby daddy, Safran said the writers do know who it is — and viewers will be finding out soon.

“Yes, we know who the father is,” he said. “The audience will learn who the father is in the first half of the season.”

Could that be why he said Blair’s pregnancy will impact Chuck in a “major” way? Could Dan and Blair have crossed a line off-screen that viewers were unaware of? (There was that cryptic tease that the end of the Blair chapter in Dan’s book could have been creative license. When I asked Safran whether it was something fans had seen on-screen or if it was something we might find out about later, he replied, “That is a very good question. Maybe both.” I’m choosing to believe he’s not totally out of the daddy race.)
http://www.givememyremote.com/remote....y-twist

Ах вот теперь вот так вот у нас?
Мне все равно не нравится эта SL, нельзя рушить Блэр.

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 11:16 | Сообщение # 20
High Society
Рекапы. 5x01

A Royal Pickle
Dan is less than psyched to get wind that Vanity Fair plans to run his story anonymously, and he worries that it'll hurt Blair. He asks Louis to use his power to stop it, and when Louis is late picking Blair up for the gala, she wants to call off the engagement — and her knee-jerk reaction is to go to Dan and beg him to take her away after she breaks it off. It's by far my favorite moment of the episode — until Louis walks in. Dan admits that he wrote a story about Blair, and that Louis was only late because he was protecting her. Blair is angry at Dan for not saying anything to begin with, and she stalks off with her prince. It's a bummer, but didn't it seem like she overreacted just a bit, maybe because she was hoping for a different outcome?

EOnline

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 11:51 | Сообщение # 21
High Society
Saved the best for last, of course! Dan and Blair! There is just something about these two. I enjoy them so much. Dan is in love with her. Aww. Since the show loves to parallel the premiere with the season finale, I bet he'll be able to tell her how he feels by then and they'll run away for real this time. The fact that she went to Dan and wanted to leave with him...my heart, my soul. I don't even care that she's pregnant. We all knew that, so that wasn't a shock (you didn't fool anyone there, writers). Besides, it's not like she'll have the baby, so no worries there. -LUNATHICK

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 11:59 | Сообщение # 22
High Society
Blair insists that Louis stand up to his mom for her, which he refuses to do, but he distracts Blair with an invitation to a fancy exclusive party. Wow, maybe they are meant to be. He sure gets her. But disaster strikes when Dan enlists Louis’ help to kill the Vanity Fair story, and Louis has to miss the party. Blair flips out and flees for the hinterlands, i.e. Dan’s loft. She demands that he take her out of town, which he agrees to immediately, with an adorably lovelorn pout. If those two don’t make out soon we will be very upset. However! Louis was lurking behind the Frosted Glass Door For Lurking, and he pops out, prompting Dan to confess that it’s his fault Louis missed the party. Blair flounces out, never once considering that when someone acts like that much of a jerk on Gossip Girl, it’s almost always because they’re in love.- Wetpaint

GossipFanДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 12:59 | Сообщение # 23
Insider
Награды: 4
my thoughts on 5x01
oookay i still cant process what had happened some hours ago.
maybe it’s because i havent slept for about 24 hours or maybe its because dair is flawless. But here are my thoughts on the first episode of gossip girl.

1. Dair:
Holy fucking shit. Did that really happen? She asked him to run away with her. I mean seriously? IT’s obvious she was just looking for an excuse to call off the engagement because i dont think Louis siding with his mum is a good argument … and she ran right to Dan. And he loves her, he loves her so much that he can’t be selfish with her. I can’t get over those two scenes.
but start with the first one: she is visiting him, he hasnt heard from her all summer so no wonder he is surprised. And then she is there telling him she’ll call off her engagement. And she asks about the house in the Hamptons and if its empty and Dan can’t even answer … and this one sentence ‘take me there’ is so extremely intense and oh god you can feel the sexual tension. even chair fans can’t deny it. Dair is flawless. And of course - Blair says ‘jump’ and Dan asks ‘how high’ of course he would run away with her, he would do that every day. And she wanted to do it too .. but then BOOM LOUIS cockblock.
the second scene broke my heart. dans sad face, again .. and he wanted to tell blair so badly how he felt. SO BADLY. but it was good he didn’t, not with louis right beside her ..B isn’t dumb, she knows exactly what he’s feeling. she just wanted him to tell her, she needed to hear it .. oh god WHY DID YOU COCKBLOCK LOUIS?? we could have had it all … Dair is flawless, the scenes were flawless. All in all the whole conversation was one of the most epic dialogues i have ever seen on tv. PENN AND LEIGHTON DID AN AWESOME JOB!

2. Pregnancy:
i jumped in my seat when it was Dorota who was preggo … but then it turned outit was Blair. I always refused to believe it was her … it’s horrible … it sounds harsh but this baby can not live. Oh and the rumors about Dan being the father… well. I’d rather believe that than believing in a Baby Bass. Gross.

3. Chuck:
wooow, i have actually no idea what he was up to in this episode because i couldnt pay attention. He was a bore, i just laughed when he fell off the motorcycle and my first thought was: ‘too bad he seems immortal, why can’t he just die?’ all in all his whole ‘bella swan’ thing is annoying. but as long as he stays away from B i’m fine with him trying to kill himself

4. LA / Serena / Nate:
No one cares, sorry, i have no idea what was going on. But : no dare no care.

5. Blair / Louis / Wedding:
Louis seems like a douche at first he just needs to speak his mind and defend his fiance that little momma-son. But then later on he was sweet there was no need for him to help Dan. I wonder if he read the story about B .. if he knows what’s need to be hidden. At least B got her flowers!

conclusion:
SEASON 5 IS DAIR SEASON
AND DAIR IS FUCKING FLAWLESS.

lune_rougeДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 14:46 | Сообщение # 24
Privileged
Награды: 133
Пожалуйста,кто-нибудь,расскажите мне о чем говорили Дэн и Блэр,а то я умру от любопытства sad

ЭмануэльДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 14:48 | Сообщение # 25
High Society
Награды: 190

Я в шоке короче... такой тупой выход!
ррр. Пропал весь интерес к серии

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 14:59 | Сообщение # 26
High Society
Награды: 315
Эмануэль, Насть, согласна! сезон начат провально

ЭмануэльДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 15:01 | Сообщение # 27
High Society
Kathlin, Я очень расстроилась. Я ненавижу когда в сериалах вообще кто-то беременный :/
что за...
Чб-шники были правы, но я всё-таки надеюсь, что ребёнок не Чака, хотя, что вероятнее всего ://

lune_rougeДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 15:02 | Сообщение # 28
Privileged
Quote (Эмануэль)
Я в шоке короче... такой тупой выход!
ррр. Пропал весь интерес к серии

Да,и я разочаровалась wacko Ненавижу этих сценаристов angry

lune_rougeДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 15:07 | Сообщение # 29
Privileged
Quote (Эмануэль)
Чб-шники были правы, но я всё-таки надеюсь, что ребёнок не Чака, хотя, что вероятнее всего ://

Я уверена что это ребенок Чака,тогда какой смысл,понятно что Би не выйдет замуж за принца.А вдруг будет несчастый случай,и она потеряет ребенка biggrin

ЭмануэльДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 15:09 | Сообщение # 30
High Society
Quote (su-maya)
Я уверена что это ребенок Чака,тогда какой смысл,понятно что Би не выйдет замуж за принца.А вдруг будет несчастый случай,и она потеряет ребенка

Ой, уж пусть тогда рожает, потому что несчастный случай с ребёнком - это уж совсем санта барбара

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3] ('I'll be there with you for whatever you need' [флудилка])
Поиск: