menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, LiluMoretti  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3] ('I'll be there with you for whatever you need' [флудилка])
All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3]
ЭмануэльДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 16:06 | Сообщение # 61
High Society
Награды: 190
Статус: Offline
Quote (Kathlin)
даа, милые, смешные эпизоды но мне нравится Айви без Лиама

Ну, я видела пару серий с ней)
Она забавная) Хипстер)

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 16:28 | Сообщение # 62
High Society
Награды: 265
Тааааааак "three words eight letters' мы уже осквернили, на очереди limo sex, я готова GG!
Кто со мной? biggrin

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 16:57 | Сообщение # 63
High Society
http://twitter.com/#!/GGWriters/status/118524672441729024

А что случилось прошлой весной? cool

неужели мы получим флэшбеки..

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:03 | Сообщение # 64
High Society
Награды: 315
-C-, аллилуйя! не прошло и полгода, как я досмотрела третий сезон скинс biggrin

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:08 | Сообщение # 65
High Society
Quote (Kathlin)
-C-, аллилуйя! не прошло и полгода, как я досмотрела третий сезон скинс biggrin

ну ты даешь, ну и как? cool
давай все мне рассказывай biggrin

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:11 | Сообщение # 66
High Society
Quote (-C-)
ну ты даешь, ну и как? cool
давай все мне рассказывай biggrin

с чего начать? ты же знаешь, рецензии у меня не ахти biggrin

GossipFanДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:11 | Сообщение # 67
Insider
Награды: 4
My pc is giving me hell so I couldn’t watch anything else but the dair scene and that’s what I’ll comment about (well, let’s be honest, even if I was able to watch more I’d pretty much talk only about dair so…)

Blair was the last person he expected to see in his loft and that made him stunned and speechless - being someone who lives through words more than anyone else, that speaks volume about her hold on him. I was a little disappointed at the beginning because I realized I was longing for one of those conversation they usually have when they are the only two people in NY getting each other’s references, like they speak some sort of secret language, instead there were barely any words on Dan’s part for most of the time. And it’s okay, really. I realized that they did not forget their secret code, they just didn’t need it anymore. I’ve never seen Blair being so straightforward about her feelings and needs with anyone, not even Serena - but with Dan is different. He understands and accepts her. When she asked him if she still had any right to call him a friend, if he still was his friend, and he answered “Of course I am” it was an heartwarming moment. His tone was so soft and gentle, his voice so hoarse that you easily hear the real answer, the one stuck in his throat, the one one the tip of his tongue I am everything you need me to be, however long you need me to be. She spoke to him about her doubts and she looked very pained by her decision, and he just looked overwhelmed. He stared at her like he was trying hard to concentrate on her words ad her feelings so that he could be there for her, but he looked like he wasn’t able to absorb both the simple notion that she was there in front of him after missing her for so long and her need(for him). I honestly felt that he was so taken by her that he forgot, or chose to, about Louis - he was so concentrated on her that the rest of the world fell out of his mind. He wasn’t used to her anymore, it’s been like an emotional overdose. All he could see was Blair, and all he could hear was take me thereand part of him couldn’t even process it, let alone fight his feelings and being rational about it. When he reached for the keys of his dad’s car he moved so slow, like he was trying to not burst the bubble, not break the dream. I do’t believe he was lying to her, I believe he was lying to himself. He just wanted to dream that beautiful dream for awhile, then reality came crashing in. He saw Louis and put the pieces together, came to his senses, understood what he really was doing - he is only human, after all. And while she was asking him his reasons to lie to her I felt so very bad for him.

Blair on the other hand was disappointing to me. Yes, she had every right to be angry at him but for being the most manipulative bitch around, always finding ulteriore motives i people actions even when they don’t have one she’s pretty dense about his. I think that her insecurity plays a role in this, but I also think that she doesn’t want to recognize what’s really there. What reason did she have to stay away from him the whole summer when she had their Monday-movie all planned out before she left for Monaco? She wanted to call the engagement off by phone and yet needed Dan there? For what? She has enough money that she can stay wherever she wants. And what can really Louis do over the phone? He didn’t need Dan, she wanted Dan.

Louis is a good person but if she didn’t think twice about it, if she didn’t even thought about giving him a chance to speak for himself, then it means she didn’t wante him to. There are dreams that once you live them just lose their charm, and even if she doesn’t want to admit it this is the case. She’s not into this engagement, she can’t be because her real self is still on Dan Humphrey’s doorstep. Maybe she’s there from the night she went to him after being fired, or maybe when they stood each other up on their non-date.

If the writers don’t recognize this simple truth out loud, if they don’t give them a fair shot at it, well, they should consider about taking another job. Thay aren’t suited for this one, obviously.

About the three words, eight letters thing, I was expecting it, I bet chair fans didn’t either but they are always so childishly selfish that their opinion doesn’t really count. Anyway, it seemed off at that moment, but I see the point.

Saying them was the whole theme of season 2 for Blair and Chuck-ass, and it will be the theme of season 5 for Dan and Blair. But look at the differences.

In season two was about two persons that loved the idea of themselves more then they loved the other person. Blair was ready to say it just after Dan talked her into it. Love is more important then pride, but Chuckass never really learned the lesson. In their case love became a burden.

Now Dan is the one that needs to say it. He is not someone that runs from the truth just because it’s easier. He had the whole summer to recognize what he really feels for Blair and come to terms with it. He wants to say it but he can’t, and it’s not pride stopping him, it’s Blair herself. She asked him about his reasons to lie to her and he couldn’t say the words, because his love for her is not something to throw out there carelessly. It is not an excuse to use when it’s convenient and he can’t reduce it to it. It would be like making of it something undeign and he won’t. Surprise, surprise - he did the honorable thing: He took the blame. He stood there, taking it all upon himself, with his patient, broken gaze while she turned her back on him. [are you blind? Can’t you see me standing here waiting in line for you? Are you mine? Not just when you want to be but all of the time, are you? Are you blind, don’t you see me standing here, won’t you tell me what it is I’m waiting to find? With you, it’s always midnight… - Pat Monhahn] After all she made it clear that their kiss meant nothing, and she’s living her fairytale, and telling her about his feelings seems rather useless, and maybe selfish (and he is nothing but selfless). She will not go to him anymore when she needs a friend, and he will not have her around anymore. I think he just wants to keep her in his life, however he can, however she’ll let him.

And let’s not forget that he is a writer, after all. He understands the value of words. They always tell you that to be a writer you need to write about what you knows, so when the time is right he’ll tell her about what he knows best: his love for her. He’ll speak of it freely, tenderly, sincerely, with the painful passion and the childish innocence that only an artist can master. She’ll see herself though his eyes - through the only thing where she’ll never age, never change, where everyone else is second best, a pale imitation - his heart.

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:15 | Сообщение # 68
High Society
Quote (Kathlin)
с чего начать? ты же знаешь, рецензии у меня не ахти biggrin

С чего хочешь tongue но сфокусируйся больше на треугольнике biggrin

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:17 | Сообщение # 69
High Society
Quote (-C-)
С чего хочешь tongue но сфокусируйся больше на треугольнике biggrin

а что треугольник? я за фредди и эффи, однозначно smile

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:19 | Сообщение # 70
High Society
хотя у меня иногда проскальзывали мыслишки по поводу Кука+Эффи tongue

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:23 | Сообщение # 71
High Society
Quote (Kathlin)
а что треугольник? я за фредди и эффи, однозначно smile

да ладно уже так? biggrin ты за эпик лав? biggrin
как тебе страдающий Фредди? biggrin и трусиха Эф? biggrin
А Кук?

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:32 | Сообщение # 72
High Society
Quote (-C-)
да ладно уже так? biggrin ты за эпик лав? biggrin
как тебе страдающий Фредди? biggrin и трусиха Эф? biggrin
А Кук?

мне кажется идеальному Фредди мешает травка, ему она ни к чему:)
Куууук, мне пофиг, что он такая скотина. как говорила Эми, я бы отдалась ему за конфетку, шучу. но он по сексу
Эффи непонятная, но мне нравятся ее глюки biggrin

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:54 | Сообщение # 73
High Society
Quote (Kathlin)
мне кажется идеальному Фредди мешает травка, ему она ни к чему:)
Куууук, мне пофиг, что он такая скотина. как говорила Эми, я бы отдалась ему за конфетку, шучу. но он по сексу
Эффи непонятная, но мне нравятся ее глюки biggrin

Вот имнно поэтому он и идеальный tongue
Ох! а как же Тони? эта скотинка может даже похлеще Тони будет biggrin
4 сезон плохой со всей этой эпик лав, но ты посмотри biggrin

-C-Дата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:58 | Сообщение # 74
High Society

KathlinДата: Вторник, 27.09.2011, 17:58 | Сообщение # 75
High Society
Quote (-C-)
Ох! а как же Тони? эта скотинка может даже похлеще Тони будет biggrin

а что Тони? к нему я была равнодушна biggrin

Quote (-C-)
4 сезон плохой со всей этой эпик лав, но ты посмотри biggrin

дак уже грузиться biggrin

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » aDAIRable team » All Hail Dair! 'Take me there' [Part 3] ('I'll be there with you for whatever you need' [флудилка])
Поиск: