menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: gagoshka  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Корзина » Архив форума » Spoilers (spoilers & speculations)
Spoilers
MacaronДата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 00:39 | Сообщение # 391
Elite
Награды: 1169
Статус: Offline
Quote (жэнюська)
уууууу,Блер оказываеться не только Пенни позвала,но и остальных фавориток,черт,когда же уже эта 24 серия

меня другой момент интересует... Сколько длится финальный эпизод? не дохрена ли событий?
я просто не представляю, КАК все уложить в стандарт эпизода?

Imagine, спасиб, Ир happy
все? это последнее наверно, видео? теперь до самого эпизода наверно не будет ничего... Получается - главная интрига - Басс/Басс-мл и СВ? их нигде не показали и почти не упоминали biggrin

жэнюськаДата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 00:57 | Сообщение # 392
High Society
Награды: 839
Quote (Macaron)
меня другой момент интересует... Сколько длится финальный эпизод? не дохрена ли событий?
я просто не представляю, КАК все уложить в стандарт эпизода?
меня тоже интересует этот вопрос,видимо за пол сезона халтуры они решили наверстать упущеное за одну серию,ну что же,посмотрим что у них вышло)

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 01:10 | Сообщение # 393
High Society
Награды: 32
menia rasdrajaet etot komichnii obraz Bler angry angry angry nelzia bilo sdelat ee nemnojka adekvatnoi situacii? tak daje ne veritsia, chto ona deistvitelna perejivaet to, chto proisxodit vakrug ee. ona zastavila perejivat dvux blizkix ee ludei serenu i chaka za ves sezon, poka sama stroila is sebia xoroshenkuiu devochku, im bilo ne do razvlechenia, a teper ona ne mojet tak legko otdelatsia. ia nadeius Chuk zastavit ee po nastaiashemu ashutit sebia vinavatim po atnashenii drugix i pervii ochered k nemu. nadeius on zastavit ee adumatsia i navremia viiti iz obraza karalevi i stat obichnoi jenshinoi, kotoraia moet poteriat liubobov vsei ee jizni.

BronzeДата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 01:59 | Сообщение # 394
High Society
Награды: 2039
http://tvline.com/2012/05/11/gossip-girl-renewed-season-6/

Spotted: The finish line.
The CW has renewed Gossip Girl for a sixth and final season of 10 or 11 episodes, TVLine has learned.
What’s more, showrunner Stephanie Savage — who developed the show with Josh Schwartz — has promoted Co-EP Sara Goodman to exec producer, replacing Smash-bound Josh Safran.

SophiaFДата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 02:10 | Сообщение # 395
Elite
Награды: 22
не думаю однокурсник...потому что тогда бы Дэн не сказал ОМГ, да и вообще не думаю, что такой малозаметный смог бы ТАКИЕ секреты выдавать.
А вот например, старшее поколение - это да.
Например Барт... он подходит, но он бы не стал писать всякую чепуху и разбираться кто с кем спит..
тем более, многие реально опускают факт, что СПЛЕТНИ ПРИСЫЛАЮТ, и хоть госсип герл ничего просто так не публикует, но все же.
из молодых сейчас вряд ли кто подходит =_=

SophiaFДата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 02:10 | Сообщение # 396
Elite
Награды: 22
Bronze, уррааа. Сара классная!

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 02:19 | Сообщение # 397
High Society
Quote (Bronze)
Spotted: The finish line.
The CW has renewed Gossip Girl for a sixth and final season of 10 or 11 episodes, TVLine has learned.
What’s more, showrunner Stephanie Savage — who developed the show with Josh Schwartz — has promoted Co-EP Sara Goodman to exec producer, replacing Smash-bound Josh Safran.

moi pozdravlenia Team Chair smile nakanecta vsio meniaetsia k luchshemu smile

BronzeДата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 03:09 | Сообщение # 398
High Society
Quote (SophiaF)
уррааа. Сара классная!

Да мне тоже нравится
Quote (inga_1977)
moi pozdravlenia Team Chair nakanecta vsio meniaetsia k luchshemu

Да к лучшему но только 11 эпизодов как то грустно((
Правда здесь пишут про 13 http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/cws-nikita-hart-of-dixie-renewed/

UPDATE: CW’s ‘Gossip Girl’, ‘Nikita’ & ‘Dixie’ Renewed; ‘Ringer’ & ‘Secret Circle’ Gone

As it picked up five new drama series, the CW also has renewed its strongest bubble series, Gossip Girl,Nikita and Hart of Dixie. It will be the final season forGossip, third for Nikita and second for Dixie. The pickups of Dixie and Nikita are for 22 episodes, Gossip‘s unclear but the veteran series had been eying a 13-episode final season order.
Meanwhile, as expected, low-rated freshmen Ringer and The Secret Circle are not coming back. Here what the three renewed series had going for them. Gossip Girlis a big DVR gainer and has been a signature show for the CW that could go well together with Carrie Diaries, Hart Of Dixie has been very strong in online viewing, and Nikita is a big international seller for the CW’s sister studio Warner Bros TV.

ImagineДата: Воскресенье, 13.05.2012, 18:09 | Сообщение # 399
Elite
Награды: 200
Gossip Girl Finale Video, Derena, может кому-то интересно cool
http://tvline.com/2012/05/13/gossip-girl-season-5-finale-video/

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 13.05.2012, 19:39 | Сообщение # 400
High Society
Quote (Imagine)
Gossip Girl Finale Video, Derena, может кому-то интересно cool

mne tolko odno interesuet: chego je smotret v finale? ostaiostsia tolko scena v kazino i titri, oni uje vsiu seriu poikazali biggrin

biggrin biggrin

LeghtonWestwickДата: Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 13:42 | Сообщение # 401
Social Climber
Награды: 1
Quote (Bronze)
I do NOT dare to Dair, thank you very much.

Firstly, let me say that this list is not going to include anything that says “Dair shouldn’t happen because Chuck and Blair, like, totally belong together. CHAIR 4 LYFE”. That is not a reason, that is an opinion. Please don’t get me wrong. Do I believe that Chuck and Blair are soulmates? Yes. Should they end up together? Absolutely. But that, in my opinion, has nothing to do with why Dair is not okay with me right now.

Dan is manipulating Blair.
Dan is taking complete advantage of the situation and Blair’s current mental state. She is traumatized and devastated, trapped by Louis unless she wants to lose everything. Prior to that, she’d been living a lie, pretending to love Louis when really she was dying to be with Chuck. She almost lost him in a car accident, the one in which she also miscarried her baby. She is emotionally vulnerable and is attaching to the only thing that is safe for her. If Dan truly loved her, he would see that what she needs right now is a friend and a brother, a protector and a champion, someone looking out for her interests alone, not another romantic entanglement. This relationship is causing her so many problems that she just does not need and someone who loved her would think of her well being first.

Dan does not love the real Blair.
Dan loves an idea of Blair he has in his head, this intellectual spitfire who is as beautiful as she is loyal. Yes, Blair is all of those things. But she is also mean, selfish, judgemental and spiteful. She’s stubborn and idealistic, a romantic and a drama queen. And I promise you this, Dan does not love those parts of her. Just like with Serena, Dan sees only the things he wants to see, not the whole person. He couldn’t love Serenas faults and he cannot love Blairs.

Blair shouldn’t be with anyone.
Right now, Blair does not need another boyfriend, she needs to be ALONE. She needs time to herself, to figure out who she is and what she wants. She got herself so turned around and confused, Chuck Louis Chuck Louis Chuck UGH, who can keep it straight? She went from liking Louis but loving Chuck desperately to hating Louis to not being sure about Chuck to loving him but not being IN love with him to loving Dan. Yes, that sounds healthy. If I was Serena, I would tell Blair that she needs to let all of these men go and focus on herself! She needs to be alone and figure out who she is. It’s the only way she’ll ever be happy.

The timeline feels rushed.
It seems unlikely to me that Blair can reasonably go from saying, “Of course I love you Chuck. I love you more and more every day, if it’s even possible to love someone that much,” to “I told Chuck he didn’t have my heart anymore. It belongs to someone else,” in a matter of weeks.This relationship, though I grant you has itself been seasons in the making, came on much too quickly. It makes no sense. And personally, if this were my ship, I’d be pissed off about that, not excited.

Dan is not a good person.
Dan has tricked Blair, manipulated her, lied to her, and taken advantage of her emotional state. Serena, a woman he once claimed to love, came to him and told him she was still in love with him. How did he respond? He disappeared with her BEST FRIEND and didn’t tell her about it, making everyone who loves Blair worry about her needlessly. Did I mention that he never responded AT ALL to Serena? He sent that video into Gossip Girl and then allowed both Serena AND Chuck to take the blame for it. He then worked with Georgina to save his own ass. And to stop the comments I know are coming in their tracks, the reason I believe him to be worse than Chuck, even though Chuck has definitely done worse things to Blair, is that Dan is a hypocrite and a liar. He acts like he is so much better than Chuck and all the rest of them, when in reality he is just as bad. Chuck is exactly who he is all the time. He doesn’t pretend to be anything more or anything less. Chuck is a wolf. Dan is a snake.

So that’s pretty much it. The problem I have with Dan and Blair is mostly about timing. Could this have been okay if I didn’t feel like Blair was being taken advantage of? Maybe. Dan and Blair absolutely have a connection. They have a great rapport with each other. I think their relationship is really unique. But I already miss the platonic love between them. Blair has never had a boyfriend who is just that: a BOY who is just a FRIEND. Dan could have been there for her and supported her and loved her like family, and they could have had a really beautiful relationship unlike anything else on the show. I am really sad that we’ll never see that again.

Насчет Дэна согласна. У Дэна и Блэр мне нравились платонические отношения. Пусть так и будет дальше.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3es5bQOCt1qbcrumo4_250.gif

ImagineДата: Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 17:19 | Сообщение # 402
Elite
Награды: 200
Megan: We've already seen Chuck interact with Bart on Gossip Girl, but will we see Lily find out he isn't dead?
Yes, and you should start preparing for some major awkwardness! When we asked if Bart, Rufus and Lily will all be in the same room in the finale, Kelly Rutherford teases, "Yeah, that's possible. I think that's a definite possibility." So yes people, the fact that Lily is kind of married to two people right now will be addressed. "You think that might come up," Kelly says with a laugh. "What are we going to do with that?!" Hey, if anyone can handle two husbands it's Lily Van Der Wooden-Bass-Humphrey.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news....qkTmOgq

Gossip Girl Preview: Kelly Rutherford on Lily's Dark Side, Bart's Return and Her Marriage Woes

http://tvline.com/2012....-previe

Сообщение отредактировал Imagine - Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 17:26

BronzeДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 17:38 | Сообщение # 403
High Society
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012....twitter

9:00-10:00 P.M. “Gossip Girl”

Six years after the first Gossip Girl blast rocked the Upper East Side and viewers at home, Gossip Girl, a one-hour drama about the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite, executive produced by Josh Schwartz (Chuck, The O.C.), Stephanie Savage (The O.C.), Sara Goodman, Bob Levy and Les Morgenstein, returns for an Unforgettable final season. Season six opens with the Upper East Siders working together to find one of their own. Serena has gone off the grid, beyond even the reach of Gossip Girl. Her friends fear for the worst and hope for the best, but even they can’t imagine where they will ultimately find her. Meanwhile, Blair has offered Chuck her heart, but is her love enough to help him win back his empire? Lonely Boy Dan has written a new book that promises to make even more trouble than the first, and this time he has no desire to remain anonymous. Nate is determined to finally reveal the true identity of Gossip Girl, thereby making a name for The Spectator, and himself. Lily and Rufus turn on one another when Rufus makes a surprising new ally who threatens Lily and her family. Anywhere else it would be too much drama to handle, but this is the Upper East Side. And when Bart Bass, Jack Bass and Georgina Sparks show up to raise hell, it’s a fight to the spectacular series finale. Who comes out on top? That’s one secret I’ll never tell… xoxo, Gossip Girl. The series stars Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen, Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf, Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey, Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald, Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass, Kaylee Defer as Charlie Rhodes, Kelly Rutherford as Lily van der Woodsen and Matthew Settle as Rufus Humphrey. Filmed in New York and based on the popular series of young-adult novels by Cecily von Ziegesar, Gossip Girl is from Fake Empire and Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios with executive producers Josh Schwartz (“Chuck,” “The O.C.”), Stephanie Savage (“The O.C.”), Leslie Morgenstein (“The Vampire Diaries”), Bob Levy (“The Vampire Diaries”) and Sara Goodman (“Reunion”).

BronzeДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 17:43 | Сообщение # 404
High Society
The CW also announces that it won't debut its fall 2012 lineup until October -- a shortened season that CW hopes will mean less repeats.

Ausiello said you had to know DB was going to end and CB would come back, but he's annoyed that it wasn't clear whether CB were together or not.

Matt commented on how she has no story and has been forgotten this season. Ausiello said he asked Safran point blank if that was because of her movies or life and Safran had said it was a decision to make this season all about Blair.

Ausiello said that Safran's plan was an SB season 6 but who knows since he is gone, and Matt said good because fans really really miss them

BronzeДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 17:50 | Сообщение # 405
High Society
http://tvline.com/2012....anatomy

Number of couples reuniting: Bart and Lily

Number of breakups/divorces: Dan and Blair and Rufus and Lily

Number of resurrections and/or big returns: Bart

Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes: Chuck fired

Number of characters falling off the wagon: Serena

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Корзина » Архив форума » Spoilers (spoilers & speculations)
Поиск: