menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: gagoshka  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Корзина » Архив форума » Spoilers (spoilers & speculations)
Spoilers
BronzeДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 20:06 | Сообщение # 406
High Society
Награды: 2039
Статус: Offline
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....sipgirl

Leighton Meester on Moving on From Gossip Girl, Finding New Love in Music — Exclusive

This time next year, we’ll be saying goodbye to our favorite (and not-so-favorite) characters of Gossip Girl as they wrap up this seasons-long chapter of their lives. But for their real-life counterparts, that chapter is already nearly closed as the actors move full steam ahead into a future beyond the designer-clad world of the Upper East Side.

One of the show’s biggest stars, Leighton Meester, has already made a big geographical switch — from New York to Los Angeles — to commit more time to her other passion: music. “It kind of already feels like it’s coming to an end now because I’m basically living in another place and moving on to something else,” says the woman behind the fiery Blair Waldorf in an exclusive interview with Wetpaint Entertainment. That “something else” has led to her first tour (five shows on the west coast, which kicks off May 29) with band and longtime pals Check in the Dark, whom she calls her “musical soul mates.”

We may be nearing the end of our love affair with GG, but if it’s any consolation, Leighton is prepared to give us the sweetest breakup song ever. Read on for more of our chat with Leighton:

On the beginning of the end for Gossip Girl:
“We don’t go back to New York until July, and we only have four months of shooting [Season 6] so [...] it’s kind of a good thing and a bad thing. I’m excited to for it to end because I’m ready for a new chapter […], and at the same time, the thing I’ll miss the most is the people that I work with. Everyone’s like family — the crew [and] everyone that we work with every day in New York.”

On moving from New York to Los Angeles:
“It’s just such a great, warm, creative environment. And to be around everybody and my friends, to be able to be outside. It feels right [...]. Home is the west coast for me […]. It feels right and it feels great that our first tour is going to such great cities on the west coast.”

On comparing music versus acting:
“[Playing Blair] is intense, but music is intense in a different way [and] in a very personal way. When I play a character, it’s pretty much the exact opposite. I mean, I do find parts of the character in myself — and it’s absolutely rewarding to be able to draw from experiences of my own, but the music is my experience. It’s what I’m feeling in that moment.

"I feel like the songs I’ve written these past couple years, that we’re going to be performing [on the tour], they really are an expression of how I felt [at that moment] [...]. It’s completely different [than acting], it’s a different art form — and I’m really, really glad that I have it because it’s part of what keeps me sane — if I can call myself that.”

On how Gossip Girl influenced fans’ music tastes:
“[We had] very interesting bands that I don’t think I’d heard of before they came on the show. I think [the show’s] great at doing that, at finding new kind of cool music and introducing it to the mainstream — which is awesome.”

On connecting with a new fanbase:
“I feel like some hardcore fans who have already made it to shows […], they will totally understand the vibe. And I’m excited to introduce our new sound to people who have no idea what they’re in for — and that’s what I’ve been excited about.”

On singing in Country Strong — and its impact on her as an artist:
“I was definitely influenced by being part of [the movie], and being part of a completely different world and genre of music. And I mean, before that […] I was doing pop music. And as much as I can discuss that with pride […], personally, the music I’m doing now is way more of a reflection of who I am, who I’ve become, and where I’m headed.”

BronzeДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 20:59 | Сообщение # 407
High Society
Leigh Raines ‏@itsMeLCR
Ok maj #GossipGirl clarification from CW president himself: final number of episodes has not officially been set. Could be 11 could be 13.

Alix Sternberg ‏@thetvchick
Final season of #GossipGirl: amount of episodes has not been announced yet. So it could be 10-13 episodes. No decisions made. #CWupfront

BronzeДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 03:06 | Сообщение # 408
High Society
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012....e-order

'Gossip Girl' final season episode order still undecided, says network

Fans know that Gossip Girl will return for its final season next year, but exactly how many episodes is still being debated, CW president Mark Pedowitz told reporters today after the network’s Upfront presentation in New York.

“I haven’t announced anything yet,” he says. “Our goal is to run it in the fall and end it in the fall. We will make a determination on how best to do that [later].” The episode order, which was previously reported as being 11, will depend greatly on the time frame needed, he added. “[The creators] have been great in terms of helping us determine.”

Pedowitz also said the farewell could also include a retrospective. “I’m a big believer that shows that have lasted a long time and shows that have have iconic roles on network should be give closure to the fans in a way that makes sense,” he said.
On the red carpet, executive producer Josh Schwartz seemed keen on the idea of a short final season order, saying, “It’s season 6. A lot of stories have been told. We celebrated our 100th episode this year and all you want is the opportunity to bring the show to a close in a way that’s satisfying for fans. Eleven episodes is the perfect amount, actually,” he said.

Meanwhile, fellow executive producer Stephanie Savage is most looking forward to wrapping up some of the show’s long-running storylines, like the Chuck and Blair saga. “The end of the finale was definitely an import moment for them and that’s something we’re going to build of of in season 6,” she said. “It’s definite bittersweet that the show is coming to an end but it’s also a very exciting storytelling opportunity to know that the choices we make are really going to matter to bring everything to fruition.”

BronzeДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 03:07 | Сообщение # 409
High Society
http://tvline.com/2012/05/17/supernatural-season-8-finale/

CW Boss on the Demise of Ringer, a Supernatural End Date, Gossip Girl Episode Count and More!

Gossip Girl final season episode count | “We haven’t announced anything [regarding final season episode count]. It may be 10, it may be 11, it may be 13…. Our goal is to run it in the fall and end it in the fall. Obviously, it’s going to end before Christmas.”

BronzeДата: Среда, 23.05.2012, 04:29 | Сообщение # 410
High Society
http://tvline.com/2012/05/22/grimm-spoilers-bones-rookie-blue-glee/

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Bones, Vampire Diaries, Dexter, Happy Endings and More!

Question: So B chose C in the Gossip Girl finale. Fine. But it seems like D and B didn’t get any closure… Should Dair fans pretty much stop hoping next season? –Mel

Ausiello: Dair is done. I’ve made peace with it, and now so should you. In other GG news, EP Josh Schwartz confirms that the 11-episode final season will focus on “core dynamics and the core characters.” Adds Stephanie Savage: “There are definitely some things we want to see in the series finale, and we think we have a great opportunity to tell those final stories and honor our characters and honor our fans. We’re really excited for this final run.”

BronzeДата: Четверг, 21.06.2012, 17:33 | Сообщение # 411
High Society
http://uk.eonline.com/news....t=51396

Melissa: Any scoop on the final season of Gossip Girl?

New hottie alert! The show is currently looking to cast the role of a handsome international businessman named Jean-Pierre, who is a bit older than our core group and will recur in season six. Added bonus? An accent, a French one to be exact.

Happy:)Дата: Вторник, 26.06.2012, 20:29 | Сообщение # 412
High Society
Награды: 824
Since I’m currently on assignment in the Pacific Northwest — between us, I’m hunting down a slice of cherry pie and a damn fine cup of coffee — AA will be MIA this week. But, to tide you over until next time, I’m dishing out a blind item that I suspect many of you will find just as satisfying.

It concerns a primetime soap that, although popular, came thisclose to getting the axe at season’s end — and just when a pair of its well-liked lovebirds were heading for a reunion, too. Now I hear that, when the show returns this fall, it’ll pick up right where it left off and pleasantly surprise fans by immediately marrying off the star-crossed couple in question.

http://tvline.com/2012....wedding

Добро пожаловать домой, Шварц cool
"This is the man that said that Chuck and Blair were King and Queen and everyone else but Serena was a pawn"

inga_1977Дата: Вторник, 26.06.2012, 23:12 | Сообщение # 413
High Society
Награды: 32
Chto vi dumaite ob etom? wacko mne kajetsia, chto rech idiot o Cheir i mne eto sovsem ne nravitsia, da ia za ix svadbu v konce sezona, no ne tak rano, no esli pervuiu seriiu pishet sam Josh Shvartz to ne o chem bespokoitsia, mojet bit eto budet tainaia svadba i v konce sezona mi uvidim isho odnu uje nastaiashuiu so vsei roskashiu happy

http://tvline.com/2012....wedding

mio-mioДата: Среда, 27.06.2012, 17:31 | Сообщение # 414
High Society
Награды: 1567
Что касается названия 6х1 "Gone Maybe Gone"

есть фильм 2007 года - "Gone Baby Gone"

Сюжет: В пригороде Бостона без вести пропадает четырехлетняя Аманда МакКриди. Когда официальные власти прекращают попытки найти исчезнувшую девочку, ее тетя упрашивает двух частных детективов, Патрика Кензи и Анджелу Дженнаро, начать расследование. Поначалу они не торопятся взяться за безнадежное дело, однако новые обстоятельства заставляют их поставить на кон не только собственные профессиональные репутации, но и жизни.

mio-mioДата: Пятница, 29.06.2012, 18:02 | Сообщение # 415
High Society
Chuck & Blair To Marry On ‘Gossip Girl’?

Источник

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 30.06.2012, 17:34 | Сообщение # 416
High Society
- Gossip Girl starts filming again on Thursday July 5th

- Прошла информация о том, что закупалось белье для Лейтон для роли Блер.

- Новости кастинга:
UNION MALE/FEMALE TO PORTRAY PASTOR AVAIL FOR POSS WORK JULY 6,9,13 Gossip Girl
UNION FEMALES AGES 4 TO 6 YRS OLD TO PORTRAY FLOWER GIRL AVAIL FOR POSS. WORK JULY 6,9,13

Из чего можно сделать вывод, что именно в эти дни будет сниматься свадьба.

- "Eric Daman Talks About Gossip Girl Fashion For Season 6 | Gossip Girl"

mio-mioДата: Среда, 04.07.2012, 05:42 | Сообщение # 417
High Society
Очередной кастинг с пометкой "уммм" biggrin

Gossip Girl casting call: KIDS ages 6-8 to portray RING BEARER IN WEDDING

ну и видимо пресса или папараццы

WORKING SLR CAMERA, FLASH AND BATTERY
WITH VIDEO CAMERA AVAIL FRIDAY AND POSSBILE MATCH MONDAY.

model types
late 20's to early 40's for outdoor wedding.

mio-mioДата: Пятница, 06.07.2012, 20:42 | Сообщение # 418
High Society
Final season of Gossip Girl is filming at the mall on LI today... Open set.

Today, #GossipGirl is filming a "secret wedding" scene around Old Country Rd in Melville

Я надеюсь кто-нибудь доберется до туда и уже снимет таки хоть что-то намекающее biggrin

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 07.07.2012, 10:17 | Сообщение # 419
High Society
Сайт места где проводят съемки свадьбы http://www.oheka.com/

mio-mioДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 20:42 | Сообщение # 420
High Society
Лейтон на сете 6 июля

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Корзина » Архив форума » Spoilers (spoilers & speculations)
Поиск: