menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Что пишут? (часть 2)
Что пишут? (часть 2)
Cyon80Дата: Пятница, 12.08.2011, 14:04 | Сообщение # 46
Elite
Награды: 76
Статус: Offline
http://whatculture.com/comps....dvd.php - WIN: GOSSIP GIRL: The Complete Fourth Season On DVD

Here’s the dish, GG fans: all 22 juicy episodes of Gossip Girl: The Complete Fourth Season will be released on DVD on 15th August, to keep you all clued-in to the buzz, secrets and scandals of Manhattan’s elite. To celebrate we have 3 copies of the DVD up for grabs!

Between Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena’s (Blake Lively) thrilling summer in Paris, Chuck’s (Ed Westwick) new girlfriend and new identity, unexpected fatherhood for Dan (Penn Badgely), a power play for Bass Industries, Blair’s too-haute-to-handle internship at W magazine and a vicious conspiracy that threatens to bring down one of your favourite Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl Season Four sizzles with some very surprising hookups and meltdowns. With lies and betrayals at every turn, Serena, Blair, Nate (Chace Crawford), Chuck, Dan struggle to keep their friends close and their frienemies closer…!

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

BronzeДата: Суббота, 13.08.2011, 05:33 | Сообщение # 47
High Society
Награды: 2039
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011....rawford

Anna Kendrick: 'Expecting' Set with Chace Crawford

Anna Kendrick keeps it casual as she arrives on the set of What To Expect When You’re Expecting in Atlanta, Georgia on Wednesday afternoon (August 10).
In the upcoming flick, the 26-year-old actress plays Rosie, who reunites with Marco (Chace Crawford) after a turf war between their respective food trucks, and they embark on a funny, poignant journey together in the wake of a surprise pregnancy.
Anna tweeted earlier this week, “Back to Atlanta for a while tmrw. What do I need to do while I’m there twitter? And why is EVERYTHING there made w Coke?”

Gossip Girl Season 5: Who Is Blair's New Rival?
Is Gossip Girl just going to be incredibly boring next year? After all, our hero, Blair, appears to have everything she wants... an Ivy League pedigree, well-behaved minions, and a rich, handsome prince about to sweep her away to a life of fame and luxury. As social climbers go, she's peaked. But not so fast. It wouldn't be Gossip Girl if there weren't a catty, couture-clad wrench in the works. This year's obstacle will be none other than Blair's future sister-in-law.

BronzeДата: Суббота, 13.08.2011, 21:18 | Сообщение # 48
High Society
http://fashionscanner.onsugar.com/Spotted....8744651

Spotted... Leighton Meester in D&G on the set of 'Gossip Girl'

Leighton Meester was spotted on the set of "Gossip Girl" while filming scenes in New York City yesterday.

The actress looked stylish in sophisticated separates. She wore a pair of beige high waisted wide leg pants with a floral printed Dolce & Gabbana sleeveless top.

Her demure ensemble was complemented with a green olive Valentino "Aphrodite" bag and fuchsia Sergio Rossi platform peep-toe pumps.

Her hair pulled up in a ponytail, pretty pink lips and a colourful bracelet finished her look.

барышняДата: Суббота, 13.08.2011, 21:36 | Сообщение # 49
Elite
Награды: 202
That's not Leo! Blake Lively takes a stroll with her hunky new Gossip Girl love interest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....voY4y6E

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

BronzeДата: Суббота, 13.08.2011, 23:02 | Сообщение # 50
High Society
http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2011....ip-girl

Blake Lively, Ed Westwick & Kelly Rutherford Hard At Work On ‘Gossip Girl’

Summer hiatus is clearly over for the ‘Gossip Girl’ cast! We’ve been seeing pictures of them shooting their upcoming season for the past couple of weeks. Here’s Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, and Kelly Rutherford shooting scenes in Queens.

Blake and Leighton Meester were both nice enough to pose for pictures with fans on set: that would be a fun show to stumble upon while their filming.

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.2011, 14:04 | Сообщение # 51
Elite
Revista Segui la moda - 08 agosto 2011

BronzeДата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 17:52 | Сообщение # 52
High Society
http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw....98

Gossip Girl Season 5: New Characters, Spoilers & Set Photos

Has Blake Lively Had a Nose Job?

BronzeДата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 20:41 | Сообщение # 53
High Society
http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-08....-photos

Because He"s Hot: Ed Westwick Suits Up On "Gossip Girl" Set (Photos)

Chuck Bass just has the best suits doesn’t he?
Ed Westwick, who plays the lothario on CW’s hit show Gossip Girl, was seen on set Tuesday afternoon and was looking quite dapper while doing so.
Rocking the slick blue suit, Ed filmed some scenes at the swanky Upper East Side with his co-stars Chace Crawford and Penn Badgley along with another adorable guest!
The 24-year-old British actor was seen petting an adorable pup in between takes. Doesn’t get much cuter than that!

BronzeДата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 22:31 | Сообщение # 54
High Society
http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/08/taylor-momsen-ive-quit-acting/

Taylor Momsen: I've Quit Acting

Those hoping for the eventual return of Taylor Momsen to Gossip Girl may not want to hold their breath. The 18-year-old says she's done with acting for good.

"I quit Gossip Girl and now tour and am in a band," she told Elle. That's pretty much all I want to do. Hopefully, I'll be able to only do it for the rest of my life."

In November, Momsen began an "indefinite hiatus" from Gossip Girl amid her busy music schedule, plus numerous shocking wardrobe choices and interviews.

In May, the CW confirmed that this coming season, she would not be reprising her role as Jenny Humphrey. Jessica Szohr will also not be back Vanessa Abrams.

As far as Momsen's concerned, that's all good with her: "Music is all I ever wanted to do with my life," she says. "I've dreamed of wanting to make records and tour."

"It's very exciting that our first record is coming out and people can actually hear it."

While you can never rule out a cameo appearance, it doesn't seem like any storyline involving Little J is in the cards. She'll be missed, but we wish her the best!

Cyon80Дата: Среда, 17.08.2011, 09:28 | Сообщение # 55
Elite
http://www.ology.com/tv/watch-blooper-reel-gossip-girl-season-4 - Watch A Blooper Reel From 'Gossip Girl' Season 4

Watching sexy people be funny is so frustrating, and yet totally endearing at the same time. I don't understand it!

Watch Our Interview With Gossip Girl Star Kelly Rutherford!
Leighton Meester Sues Mom For Getting Plastic Surgery On Her Dime
Elizabeth Hurley Will Guest Star On Gossip Girl

We all know that life gets real on The CW's hit series Gossip Girl (now approaching its fifth season premiere on September 26th), but behind-the-scenes, it's cool to know that life can be this fun. I wanna be there!

Check out this blooper reel from Season 4, starring Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick, Kelly Rutherford (we interviewed her!), and the rest of the cast, and watch the censors fly. I have to say, Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester make hooking up look like so much fun! Laying in bed and getting kissed all over must be really, really tough work...

BronzeДата: Среда, 17.08.2011, 17:06 | Сообщение # 56
High Society
http://www.instyle.co.uk/news....twitter

NEW PICS: Ed Westwick on Gossip Girl season five set!

Cyon80Дата: Четверг, 18.08.2011, 05:07 | Сообщение # 57
Elite
http://fashion.elle.com/culture....forever

Taylor Momsen’s “Quit Acting” Forever

Stripper boots and a dress made out of glorified bra-strap bands sewn together is not your typical pre-noon apparel—but then, Taylor Momsen is not your typical performer. The road that led her from TV ingénue to rebellious rocker singing in front of hundreds of screaming fans at Tokyo’s Summer Sonic music festival on Saturday has been long and winding, but as Momsen explained to ELLE backstage after her set, she couldn’t be happier.

ELLE: How was your first-ever show in Japan?
Taylor Momsen: It was amazing, it was awesome. [The audience] surpassed expectations, it was fantastic. Everyone put their hands up at the end, it was such a massive crowd and it was so wide, it’s an awesome photo—we take one at every show and that was a particularly massive audience, so that was really awesome. But the whole show was fantastic, it was really fun.

ELLE: Tokyo summers are brutal—did you pack for the tour with the heat and humidity in mind?
TM: Um…I don’t think we do anything differently. I wore a dress that’s made out of straps [laughs while pointing at her outfit].

ELLE: Where did you get it?
TM: I actually don’t know, I found it at a little boutique in London. Honestly, most of my clothes I’ve had for a long time, or a lot of it is vintage and I modify it and change it. So I kind of wear the same things over and over, variations of them. Along the way [on tour I might] buy something cool; if not, I’ve got a plethora of versions of the same things.

ELLE: And the shoes? You are so tall in them!
TM: These are stripper boots!

ELLE: OK—what about beauty essentials that you always bring with you on the road?
TM: Our tour manager gives the f*****g best neck massages! We learned that today [laughs]. We’ve only been on tour with him for three years now, he decides today to go like [pinches fingers], and I’m like, ‘Woah! Dude!’

ELLE: Any products for when he’s not around?
TM: I tend not to bring a lot. [Just] a lot of black eyeshadow, and dry shampoo because a lot of the time you don’t have time to wash your hair or shower, it’s very chaotic. So black eyeshadow and dry shampoo and I’m good to go. I love the Bed Head black eyeshadow. If I can’t find it, whatever works, whatever is the blackest eyeshadow I can find.

ELLE: What are your favorite spots in Tokyo to visit?
TM: The Kill Bill restaurant [Gonpachi], we went there and that was awesome. I mean, I love Kill Bill so that was pretty cool to see where he got his inspiration and pretty much duplicate the restaurant.

ELLE: What’s the plan after Summer Sonic?
TM: We’re on tour forever! We’re actually starting a tour with Evanescence in the fall in the US, it goes all around the US and then around Europe—the UK, Germany—so that’s really exciting. That’s for the next couple of months, so we’re pretty much on the road until at least 2012. And then it will continue!

ELLE: Do you prefer writing, recording, or performing music?
TM: I love it all. They’re all very different: Writing is a very tortuous process, but, you know, I would say one of the most rewarding at the end; I love recording, it’s a completely different mindset from being on tour. But anytime you have an opportunity to play music, whether it’s in the studio or on the road, it’s the best thing in the world.

ELLE: Is there a new album in the works?
TM: We were actually just in the studio, we’ve been writing and recording some new stuff. So whether it’s a new album or, I don’t know exactly, we just write the songs and record them and everyone else decides what to do with them!

ELLE: And any acting projects planned?
TM: I quit acting, actually. I quit Gossip Girl and now tour and am in a band and that’s pretty much all I want to do. Hopefully I’ll be able to only do that for the rest of my life.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 18.08.2011, 06:44 | Сообщение # 58
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....agazine

Sexy Duo! Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester Delight on Dolly Magazine

We’re still heartbroken that Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) won’t be together when Gossip Girl returns for Season 5. At least we do have plenty of adorable pics of the pair to help ease the sting!

Ed and Leighton look simply smashing on the September 2011 cover of Australia’s Dolly magazine. The British bad boy mixes things up — opting for a soulful look and puppy dog eyes instead of his usual dark smolder. Leighton, on the other hand, goes for glam rock hair and makeup, but keeps it sweet in a fun floral dress and chunky pearl choker.

Dolly isn’t the only Australian mag that has Gossip Girl fever this month! Leighton will also grace the September 2011 cover of the Aussie fashion mag Cleo. That’s a whole lot of the UES Down Under!

BronzeДата: Четверг, 18.08.2011, 06:56 | Сообщение # 59
High Society
http://www.gossipcop.com/leonard....ew-york

MAG: Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively Moving in Together

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are “looking into buying an NYC love nest together,” reports Star magazine, which just last month claimed the couple had broken up.

A supposed “source” for the tab says, “Leo and Blake are really happy right now,” and have even discussed “creating a home together.”

The “insider” notes that Lively is “thrilled that he’s willing to put down roots with her,” because she had previously ”worried she didn’t quite measure up” to DiCaprio’s supermodel exes Gisele Bundchen and Bar Refaeli.

Unfortunately for Star, however, this story doesn’t quite add up.

DiCaprio and Lively already have their own respective apartments in New York City, and a source close to Lively tells us they’re NOT hunting for a new place together.

LaffushaДата: Пятница, 26.08.2011, 10:52 | Сообщение # 60
High Society
Награды: 107
Ну, не хочет никто выкладывать, выложу я biggrin
http://fashion.elle.com/beauty....ng-laid

Last night’s release party for Vera Wang’s latest fragrance, Lovestruck—held on the rooftop of the James Hotel—was a departure from the designer’s expertly honed image: mostly elegant, sometimes brooding, and always sophisticated. Instead, Jalepeño fries, pink cocktails, and tarot card readings abounded and it was clear that bridal’s queen bee was onto something new.

Lovestruck, the fragrance fronted by Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester, is intended to appeal to a more happy-go-lucky consumer, the kind of girl you may find in a mall, sipping a frozen coffee beverage while gabbing about her latest strapping conquest. Stephen Nilson, the perfumer behind the scent, created over 300 prototypes before the fragrance was completed. He personified the scent, “She’s graduated from puppy love, she may be getting laid, but she’s not ready to walk down the aisle.” He explained that the perfume’s a “sparkling addictive floral” with soft hints of fruit and vanilla.

Meester made it to the party after a full day of shooting a new Gossip Girl episode. The actress met Vera at a fashion show, where “she pointed at me from across the runway and mouthed, ‘I want to talk to you!’ [Since then] I’ve traveled with her, I’ve spent time with her family, I just very much look up to her,” Meester says.

As for a Gossip Girl sneak peek, Meester would only say that, “Blair is getting prepared for her wedding, somebody’s pregnant, and Blair is still at love and war with Dan—there’s lots of drama.” No. Really?!

I'm back

Сообщение отредактировал Laffusha - Пятница, 26.08.2011, 23:25

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Что пишут? (часть 2)
Поиск: