menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Среда, 18.05.2011, 06:45 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются разнообразные спойлеры к 5-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!
Здесь-только спойлеры и информация, связанная с 5-м сезоном!

BronzeДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 08:20 | Сообщение # 9421
High Society
Награды: 2039

BronzeДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 08:22 | Сообщение # 9422
High Society

BronzeДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 08:28 | Сообщение # 9423
High Society

BronzeДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 08:35 | Сообщение # 9424
High Society

BronzeДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 08:40 | Сообщение # 9425
High Society

BronzeДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 09:14 | Сообщение # 9426
High Society

BronzeДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 09:17 | Сообщение # 9427
High Society

MsSophiaДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 09:48 | Сообщение # 9428
High Society
Награды: 144
"Встанет ли Чак между Блэр и Деном?"

Встанет ли Чак между Блэр и Дэном?
Этот вопрос беспокоит всех фанатов Дэйр…Как долго продлиться это волшебство? (и Фанатов Чейр: как долго этот кошмар будет мозолить нам глаза?)
Как оказалось, половина фанатов Дейр не чувствуют себя уверенно, о Хамфри!!!
В недавном интервью с TVLine, исполнительный продюсер «Сплетницы» Джошуа Сафран дразнился о будущем Дэйр и указывал на проблемы, связанные с Дэном Хамфри, как немаловажное препятствие на пути к «истинному блаженству».
«Препятствия всегда будут у них на пути, и Дэн это знает, поскольку осознаёт, насколько значимое место занимал Чак в жизни Блэр. И чем усерднее Блэр работает над тем что бы Дэн чувствовал себя проще, тем хуже он себя чувствует».
Их роман, так же может затронуть нескольких личностей, так как получил огласку. «Очевидно, что их отношения цепляют всех, вокруг них, возможно потому что Сирена до сих пор влюблена в Дэна. А у Чака есть свои проблемы. Но, каждый раз когда Чак сталкивает с проблемами Блэр хочет помочь ему».
(Значит, фанаты Чейр, тсссс можно сказать, что вся надежда определённо ещё не потеряна).
Сафран так же подтвердил что Луи больше не препятствие в любовном квадрате превращающегося в треугольник, хотя возможно это будет другой человек, не тот от которого мы это ожидаем. «За этим будет следить…»- говорит Сафран. «Я не уверен, что в конечном счёте, это окажется Джорджина».
По крайне мере, договор будет аннулирован…Би сделает это с дьявольской госпожой Спаркс….верно????

Nesty4794Дата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 14:39 | Сообщение # 9429
Insider
Награды: 19

Meant to be

Сообщение отредактировал Nesty4794 - Суббота, 31.03.2012, 14:40

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 18:15 | Сообщение # 9430
High Society
Награды: 1567
репортаж со съемок...
Chuck sitting at a poker table and Blair comes and joins him is currently filming apparently..
Blair left the table and has been replaced by Jack.....

ImagineДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 19:47 | Сообщение # 9431
Elite
Награды: 200
on set yesterday

Сообщение отредактировал Imagine - Суббота, 31.03.2012, 21:24

melodyyyДата: Понедельник, 02.04.2012, 11:41 | Сообщение # 9432
Freshman
Награды: 1
Gossip Girl Spoilers: Blair Chose Dan Over Chuck — Now What?

Loved it or hated it, you were probably reeling the last time Gossip Girl was on the air, aka the moment where Blair chose Dan over Chuck. In Monday's new episode, Queen B and the boy from Brooklyn are going to try their darndest to consummate their unlikely couple status by... well, you know. (The show, of course, will throw obstacles in their way, like parents inconveniently hanging around.)

Gossip Girl wedding day aftermath! Scoop on everything that happens next

But whether or not they succeed, there will be plenty working against Ms. Have and Mr. Have Not. Will they come out of Season 5 intact? When exactly did the writers decide Dan and Blair should be together anyway? Where does that leave Chuck? And what about Serena, whose heart was also broken? Is Gossip Girl's laptop going to spell war between B and S? We grilled series executive producer Josh Safran about the origins of Blair's choice and what it has wrought. Plus: He tells us exactly how much flak he and the writers have taken for making Dair happen instead of Chair.

Blair chose Dan over Chuck and then the show went away for more than a month. During that time, what kind of reaction have you gotten? Some people are pretty mad...
Josh Safran:
The Blair-Dan camp has been as vocal throughout the whole season as they are now. It was not like, "Oh my gosh, she made that choice!" I believe the audience understood that choice was coming, you know? Also, we cannot change where the stories are going now because the finale wraps in three days. It's that strange thing where you hear from the fans, and some people are very happy and some people are unhappy, and there is really not much you can do about it.

The one thing I can say, though, is that we are very grateful and feel very lucky that people, five seasons in, feel so passionate about these characters and about these relationships. We know that is very rare and we do not treat it lightly. You cannot plan for that. There is no way to engineer that. It's magic.

You just said it isn't as though you can change the direction of the story. But would you do anything differently if you could?
Safran:
I don't think so, because we are telling the story that we believe in. Obviously, people have different points of view and that is the whole point of... existence. [Laughs.] So we respect and we understand different points of view, but this is the story that we want to tell and that is the story that we are telling.

Ed Westwick tired of "lovesick puppy" Chuck, ready for Gossip Girl to end

What's the split of Dair to Chair fans? 50-50?
Safran:
I would like to think that. It's not like we arrived at Dan and Blair because we thought, "Let's just put them together." We arrived at Dan and Blair because we felt that is where we were going. I would like to think that there is a larger portion of the audience who understands that. There are people who do not like it and, you know, all I can say to them is I'm sorry.

Now that Blair has made her choice, what will her new challenges be?
Safran:
There are some really fun vintage Blair story lines coming up in her desire to return to her former self, or become an even better version of her former self. One of my favorites coming up is a great Blair and Dan story where they try to find their place in the world as a couple and find it easier said than done.

Does "vintage Blair" means the minions will be back for good? I loved Blair's bridesmaid auditions.
Safran:
It is definitely along those lines. And the minions do make an appearance in the next episode after Monday's, but what I mean by "vintage Blair," at least in this one case, is that she's going to come up against an antagonist that she sets about trying to change. But that antagonist is actually not a person. It is a thing. I'm excited about it so I don't want to spoil anything. I want people to be surprised.

What happens now to Chuck? Will he be able to focus on something else besides Blair?
Safran:
Well, he will. One of the major themes of this season is growing up. These kids are pretty much adults. They are all basically 21, or about to be, and they really are moving into their adult lives and who they are going to be. Chuck has matured probably, I would say, the most this year.

He meddled with Alessandra and Dan's book in Episode 16, but in the end he actually made it right. In Episode 17, he meddled again by revealing Dan as the person who sent the video of Chuck and Blair to Gossip Girl, like, "Oh, screw this. The gloves are off." But he lost. The new Chuck accepts that loss. Much like he said at the wedding, if she wants to marry somebody else, he want her to be happy and will not stand in her way. So Chuck has made as much peace with it as he can and is now going to be focused on thanking Jack for supposedly saving his life. Of course, there is a twist, and it's not what Chuck thought at all, and it opens up a whole new world for him that sort of shakes everything in his core.

And as that story line continues, he may or may not seek out Blair for help, and Blair may or may not feel compelled to help him, which may or may not cause problems for Blair and Dan.

Gossip Girl "End of the Affair" postmortem: Burning questions answered

Well teased! Serena's heart was also broken by the dawn of Dair. And now she has this laptop, which probably has a lot of incriminating things on it. Is she going to get even with him?
Safran:
Serena has had an awful lot of things taken away from her, all the while trying to be a good person who supports the people who she cares about. Now this thing gets dropped in her lap via Georgina. Now that she maybe has a way to gain her power back, will she use it for good or will she use it for evil? We'll see where that exactly takes her in leveling the playing field amongst all her friends and enemies.

So she isn't over Dan?
Safran:
I don't believe that her feelings have died.

Getting back to Dair, can you elaborate on the decision to put them together? How far back does it go?
Safran:
I would like to say all the way back in Episode 4 in Season 1 we knew that they had a connection. We also knew that they were going to be the foils for each other and be aggravated with each other. They would constantly be at odds, but we always knew that when you are at odds, that means there is sort of something underneath, whether you like it or not. We knew that they had this spark and it was there for us to play with, at some point, if we wanted to or not. As the seasons progressed and you saw that relationship deepen, it just became more and more of an understanding between all of the writers that there was something real there between Dan and Blair. Last year, we realized Dan probably had [further] to go to have feelings for Blair because she had been terrible to him for so long, so then came the W magazine story. His feelings awakened first and then were not returned by her -- in that moment when she said that she did not feel anything in the kiss, but we knew that he did.

We knew where we were going to go in Season 5 right then. We knew that there was going to come a time where their friendship was only going to deepen and as that friendship deepened, Blair was going to begin to realize that Dan actually had these feelings for her and that was going to actually complicate her life. This season was very much about Blair. Ever since she was a child, we have said since Season 1, she always wanted to be queen, always wanted to be a princess. She finally got that dream this year, and then realized, "Wait a minute, I don't want this dream at all. Being a princess was not what I thought it was going to be. It's like Roman Holiday and I am stuck in a box." Coming out of that dream and into the arms of Dan, that was our goal. Here was this guy who has stood by her and been her friend and supported her. She realizes that he has these really true and honorable feelings for her and only wants what she wants for herself. They found each other.

You mentioned it started with Episode 4 in Season 1?
Safran:
That was where Blair was dealing with her problems with her mother and the divorce and her issues with Serena, because her mother chose Serena over her, and Dan told her about his parents' divorce and with that they had a bonding moment. It was this one time when he let his guard down and she let her guard down and they actually connected as opposed to her again rejecting him.

http://www.tvguide.com/News....17.aspx

Сообщение отредактировал melodyyy - Понедельник, 02.04.2012, 11:42

chairfun2Дата: Вторник, 03.04.2012, 07:21 | Сообщение # 9433
Privileged
Награды: 12
2 April 2012

Supposed leaked spoilers for 5.19 onwards

From carolyn_nyc on FanForum:

Hey guys! So here is the new info I promised you all. I just want to remind you— it isn’t as specific as all my other posts — but still pretty interesting…So if you have any questions—- Let me know…I’ll do my best to answer them. Don’t read on if you don’t want to be spoiled wink

Okay, so Serena (as you know from this episode) decides to become GG for a bit to at least try and take down Ivy. But she is going to continue to use the power of GG and keep it from all her friends and family. Also, she is going to team up with someone unexpected (I think Diana) and their partnership will ultimately make her choose between the dark side — and the light. In the finale, she makes a decision on which side she wants to be on…but will lose the power GG gives her…because of it. Also, she will have phone contact with GG herself.

Georgina is going to be returning for the finale- and it is only going to be for one scene - and it will be one of the major cliffhangers of the episode as to why she has chosen to return - and why she only seeks out one person to talk to…

Dan & Blair’s relationship will continue to grow- but not with a lot of obstacles in their way. In one episode— they are going to have a huge fight. So big in fact that it will look like they have broken up— but either at the end of the episode or the beginning of the next one they will make up. (I am guessing this is the episode that they filmed in Yonker’s). Also, Dan is going to ask Blair to go to Rome with him-but you already knew that.

Dan’s new novel and Inside becoming a film SL will be revisited next year. But it is going to be mentioned again this season by Blair. They are going to have a convo about it where she says something like “I am glad it didn’t become a movie— because any actress that could play me truthfully is either dead or too high-profile for a movie like this…”

Nate and Ivy’s relationship will be tumultuous. Because of her somewhat hesitant stance to become a part of the VDW family, his past relationship with Diana and other problems that Nate will encounter/find out about. But they will make it to at least the season finale-whether they break up before that I am not sure— but I know she is going to be leaving for an acting job (Lola and the Actress that plays her lol) in the Season finale— just when he wants to ask her to move in.

Diana does have a pretty strong connection to the Bass family. Whether that means she is a relative or something else…I am not sure. But Chuck and Nate will tirelessly try to find out…before the truth comes out at the end of episode 23.

Nate is going to be wrestling with the decision of leaving the spectator when another opportunity arises.

The secret of Lola actually being William’s kid with Carol will cause a bigger secret to be revealed when everything comes out. One that involves both someone involved and a seemingly outside member of the Drama. And Someone is going to be incarcerated…

Rufus and Lily’s marital problems will become so big they will actually be living in separate places (boroughs) at one point. But they will find their way back to one another by the end of the season.

The content of the DAIR scene on the MET steps is incredibly cheesy and romantic. Basically, after her marriage is finally over — he is going to give her a tiara to make sure Blair knows she is still royalty in his eyes.

While Jack and Chuck’s relationship is good at the beginning— a secret will put a big strain on it. This secret will come out— in a big way..and will lead to a life changing decision/action for them both.

Chuck and Blair’s will grow closer as friends then they have been for a while. He reaches out to her for help continuously and she never turns him down. Dan will be okay with it at first, letting her do her own thing…but it will cause a lot of strain for them down the line-because Blair will begin to break dates with him “Don’t wait up…” to help Chuck with his family drama. The finale is where this all comes to a head.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ldeuwnBL1r5zhfco8_250.gif[/img]

Nesty4794Дата: Среда, 04.04.2012, 16:00 | Сообщение # 9434
Insider
Gossip Girl - Episode 5.19 - It Girl Interrupted - Sneak Peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012....04.html

Meant to be

Nesty4794Дата: Четверг, 05.04.2012, 19:58 | Сообщение # 9435
Insider
Синопсис к эпизоду 5,21

“Despicable B” (TV-14, L) (HDTV)

ELIZABETH HURLEY, BILLY BALDWIN AND NEW YORK SOCIAL DIARY’S DAVID PATRICK COLUMBIA GUEST STAR — Blair (Leighton Meester) feels like her Upper East Side status might be slipping away and devises a plan to assure that doesn’t happen. Meanwhile, Lily (Kelly Rutherford) throws a family gathering – including William (guest star Baldwin), Carol (guest star Sheila Kelly) and Lola (guest star Ella Rae Peck) – in an attempt to prove the van der Woodsen family is as united as ever. Finally, Nate (Chace Crawford) digs into Diana’s (guest star Hurley) past and is surprised by what he discovers. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick, Kaylee DeFer and Matthew Settle also star. New York Social Diary’s David Patrick Columbia appears in the episode as himself. David Warren directed the episode written by Austin Winsberg (#521).

Meant to be

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: