menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Среда, 18.05.2011, 06:45 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются разнообразные спойлеры к 5-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!
Здесь-только спойлеры и информация, связанная с 5-м сезоном!

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 08:52 | Сообщение # 2536
High Society
Награды: 2039
http://blog.zap2it.com/fromins....na.html

'Gossip Girl': Aaron Tveit returns for multi-episode arc... is he back for Serena?

Spotted: "Gossip Girl" star Chace Crawford strolling the Upper East Side streets with on-screen cousin (and romantic rival) Aaron Tveit.

Zap2it has confirmed that Aaron Tveit is returning to "Gossip Girl" as Trip van der Bilt for a multi-episode arc this season. No word on why he's back... but we're guessing his political aspirations may be taking a bit of a hit this season, given his family's involvement with gossip writer Diana Payne (Elizabeth Hurley) and Dan's (Penn Badgley) tell-all book.

Either that, or he could have his eye on Serena again. She's already gone two whole episodes this season without a love interest. That just doesn't happen.

Trip last appeared in Season 3 when a steamy affair with Serena threatened his political career and his marriage.

He's not on the best of terms with the Archibald side of the family -- Nate, who was in love with Serena at the time, punched his cousin after Trip and Serena got into a car accident. You know, since Trip put Serena, who was unconscious, in the driver's seat so he wouldn't get blamed for the wreck.

He's a classy dude

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 16:14 | Сообщение # 2537
High Society
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011....-father

‘Gossip Girl’: Blair Better Tell Chuck She’s Pregnant Next Week!

I am in dire need of a good Chuck and Blair scene and I really hope we get one in next week’s episode of ‘Gossip Girl’. Now that everyone’s finding out she’s pregnant it’s time for Blair to let Chuck know!

I love Chair as much as the next girl, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate scenes with Dan and Blair as well and I liked watching their interactions on Gossip Girl last night. I’m glad B finally has Dan and Dorota to confide in (Beatrice isn’t exactly going to be helpful), but enough is enough — it’s time for Blair to tell Chuck she’s pregnant!I understand that Blair didn’t exactly run to Dan to share her news and it ended up being blurted out as she defended herself against being bulimic (I knew that storyline would somehow work with her morning sickness). Similarly, she told Dorota after asking many questions at the doctors’ office. I know that Blair wanted to keep this a secret but it’s clearly spiraling out of control and she should tell Chuck before he hears about it from someone else. Especially because a certain Lonely Boy knows the secret, and he’s going to be getting help from our favorite bow-tied boy.

As much fun as a dramatic Chuck and Blair encounter might be should he hear the news secondhand, this is a situation that is serious and whether or not the baby is his, Chuck needs to get the news from Blair. This isn’t just some UES gossip, there’s a baby involved. (Plus, pretty sure that would get Chuck to feel something.) In the promo we see Blair ripping up the paternity results Dan hands her, but we don’t know if she uncovers who it is yet.

Something tells me Blair’s going to avoid finding out, tell Louis (blah) she’s pregnant and just believe in the power of positive thinking. She’ll just pretend it’s Louis’ baby and be in denial that it could also be Chuck’s. I really hope I’m wrong.

What do you guys think? Will Chuck be the last person to know Blair’s pregnant? Do you think he’ll find out next week? Will we find out who the father is yet? Josh Safran said it would be in the first half of the season, but we are still only in the very beginning. Let me know what you hope happens below!

BronzeДата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 16:33 | Сообщение # 2538
High Society
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011....poilers

Spoiler Alert! Chuck And Blair Look Happy Together! There’s Hope For Chair Yet!

New photos from Gossip Girl’s fourth episode this season, ‘Memoirs of an Invisible Dan’, show a joyful Chuck and Blair! Does this mean he knows she’s pregnant? Are they back together?

We’ve been waiting patiently for a good old-fashioned Chair interaction on Gossip Girl but unfortunately Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass haven’t had any chance to showcase their chemistry this season. But new photos prove that’s about to change and while they got my hopes up (and every Chair shipper’s out there, surely), our sister site TVLine has new scoop that has us trés worried!

The pictures show a smiling Chuck and Blair holding on to each other. In fact, in one of the photos, it looks like Chuck could be holding on to Blair’s stomach, kind of. Wishful thinking on my part?

The episode guide says “Blair and Louis hit a crises point after Louis reads Dan’s book.” Sounds promising!

I was pretty excited — and admittedly still am — for two weeks from now but a new spoiler from Michael Ausiello says, “Prince Louis’ meddling mother and sister will insist that Blair move to Monaco to give birth to the future heir inside her. They even draw up a contract containing all sorts of ridiculous custody clauses. What a bunch of royal pains.”

Does that mean Louis is definitely the father? Or does everyone just think it’s Louis? Blair in Monaco? Sounds absurd! If that’s true then she’s hardly in a secret relationship with Chuck.

What do you guys think is happening in this set of photos? What do you think this scene is about? And do you think the latest spoilers mean for the paternity of Blair’s baby?

барышняДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 09:15 | Сообщение # 2539
Elite
Награды: 202
Синопсис к 5-той серии http://www.spoilertv.com/2011....yAPRNG7

MONDAY, OCTOBER 24

"GOSSIP GIRL" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"The Fasting and the Furious" (TV-14, L) (HDTV)

YOM KIPPUR AT THE WALDORFS/ELIZABETH HURLEY GUEST STARS IN A MULTI-EPISODE ARC - In the midst of celebrating Yom Kippur with family and friends, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Louis (guest star Hugo Becker) find themselves in a power struggle with Louis' family. Serena's (Blake Lively) boss (guest star Michael Michele) puts Serena in the awkward position of choosing between her new job and her relationship with Dan (Penn Badgley). Diana (Hurley) prepares to debut the New York Spectator, but an unfortunate last-minute surprise delays the launch and Diana expects Nate (Chace Crawford) to do whatever it takes to save the day. Ed Westwick, Kaylee DeFer, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Joe Lazarov directed the episode written by Peter Elkoff (#505).

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

SophiaFДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 18:32 | Сообщение # 2540
Elite
Награды: 22
Our first dream sequence of the year is in episode seven and it’s a really fun dream sequence. All I can tell you is it involves Blair, let’s put it that way.
фак ееееееееееееее, 5 х 07 да да да да

барышняДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 19:29 | Сообщение # 2541
Elite
Sofka1994, откуда это? Кто это написал, пожалуйста укажите источник cool

Ольга91Дата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 20:40 | Сообщение # 2542
High Society
Награды: 168
барышня, Это Сафран сказал в последнем интервью.

BronzeДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 21:53 | Сообщение # 2543
High Society
http://uk.eonline.com/news....3

Connor Paolo just can't get away from the crazy blondes, can he?

On Gossip Girl, Paolo played former bad girl Serena's (Blake Lively) younger brother, Eric van der Woodsen. He left that show to deal with another blonde, the revenge-seeking Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp), on Revenge, ABC's new hit drama series. While we love seeing this new bad-boy side of Paolo, we can't help but miss Eric and his one-liners on the CW drama.

So will Eric ever return from Sarah Lawrence to grace the Upper East Side with his presence? Here's what Paolo himself told us...

Don't hold your breath.

We were recently on the L.A. set of Revenge, where Paolo told us he probably won't be appearing on Gossip Girl anytime soon. "I'm a full-time character on a different series. It's also shooting across the country, so it's not much of a crossover," he says. "I also think there is some sort of a clause about not being able to be on two conflicting networks at once because then there is fan wars.

"People begin rap rivalries," he jokes.

So how has the transition from GG to Revenge been for Paolo? "Very easy...they are a fantastic group of people."

Paolo admits that the response from fans of each show are pretty different, due in large part to where the they film.

"It's interesting just coming from New York and Gossip Girl. I took the subway every day, you get [fan reaction] on a very different level [than] L.A., where you don't really see people," he explains. "Even if I was on set all day in New York I'd still bump into people on the way home or just going to the store; here if I'm on set all day and don't see anybody but these guys."

Would you like to see Paolo return to Gossip Girl? Are you enjoying him as Declan on Revenge? Sound off in the comments! And be sure to come back for video from our chat with the rest of the Revenge cast.

барышняДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 04:09 | Сообщение # 2544
Elite
Ольга91, спасибо.

Кастинг колы

**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY UPSCALE HIGH SOCIETY PARTY GOER TYPE FOR WED 10/12 GOSSIP GIRL 10/12/2011 Television SCALE/0 SAG 10/5/2011
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /
**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY UPSCALE HIGH SOCIETY PARTY GOER TYPES MUST BE AVAIL FOR WED OCT 12TH AND MUST NOT WORKED ON GOSSIP GIRL IN THE PAST 4 WKS!!

**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY EMT W/ FDNY EMT UNI GOSSIP GIRL 10/11/2011 Television SCALE/0 SAG 10/5/2011
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 10 - 100 /
**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY EMT MUST HAVE FDNY EMT UNI (NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, MUST HAVE UNIFORM) AND BE AVAIL TO WORK TUES OCT 11TH MUST NOT WORKED ON GOSSIP GIRL IN THE PAST 4 WKS!!!

**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY DOCTORW/ OWN LAB COAT GOSSIP GIRL 10/11/2011 Television SCALE/0 SAG 10/5/2011
**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY DOCTOR MUST HAVE LAB COAT AND BE AVAIL TO WORK TUES OCT 11TH MUST NOT WORKED ON GOSSIP GIRL IN THE PAST 4 WKS!!!

**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY NURSE W/ OWN SCRUBS GOSSIP GIRL 10/11/2011 Television SCALE/0 SAG 10/5/2011
**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY NURSE MUST HAVE SCUBS AND BE AVAIL TO WORK TUES OCT 11TH MUST NOT WORKED ON GOSSIP GIRL IN THE PAST 4 WKS!!!

**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY PAPARRAZI TYPE W CAMERA EQUIPMENT FOR 10/12 GOSSIP GIRL 10/12/2011 Television SCALE/0 SAG 10/5/2011
**SAG** MALE OR FEMALE TO PORTRAY PAPPARRAZI MUST HAVE OWN CAMERA EQUIPMENT (SLR CAM + EXT FLASH) AND BE AVAIL TO WORK TUES OCT 12TH MUST NOT WORKED ON GOSSIP GIRL IN THE PAST 4 WKS!!!

LEIGHTON MEETER PHOTO DOUBLE ** PLEASE READ** GOSSIP GIRL 10/14/2011 Television SCALE/0 Union/Non-Union 10/5/2011
Photo double / Female / Caucasian / 18 - 25 /
LEIGHTON MEETER PHOTO DOUBLE - **LONG BROWN HAIR 5'4 TO 5'11 AVAIL FOR OCT 14TH ** **PLEASE NOTE HAIR COLOR/ LENGTH, HEIGHT AND JACKET/WAIST SIZES**

FEMALE STAND IN 5'0 - 5'4 - SALT AND PEPPER/ GRAY OR WHITE HAIR - WED 10/5 GOSSIP GIRL 10/5/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 10/4/2011
Stand-in / Female / Caucasian / 30 - 100 /
FEMALE STAND IN 5'0 - 5'4 - SALT AND PEPPER/ GRAY OR WHITE HAIR - WED 10/5

STAND IN BRUNETTE - 5'5 to 5'7 W/ EXPERIENCE GOSSIP GIRL 10/5/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 10/4/2011
Background / Female / Caucasian / 18 - 100 /
STAND IN BRUNETTE - 5'5 to 5'7 W/ EXPERIENCE

SAG MALE 5'8 - 5'10 WHITE HAIR - W/ STAND IN EXP 10/4 GOSSIP GIRL 10/4/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 10/3/2011
Background / Male / Caucasian / 30 - 70 /
SAG MALE 5'8 - 5'10 WHITE HAIR - W/ STAND IN EXP 10/4

SAG FEMALE - BLONDE HAIR - 5'7 to 5'9 W/ STAND IN EXP - TUES 10/4 GOSSIP GIRL 10/4/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 10/3/2011
Background / Female / Caucasian / 18 - 50 /
SAG FEMALE - BLONDE HAIR - 5'7 to 5'9 W/ STAND IN EXP - TUES 10/4

CHACE CRAWFORD PHOTO DOUBLE **PLEASE READ** GOSSIP GIRL 10/14/2011 Television SCALE/0 Union/Non-Union 10/5/2011
Photo double / Male / Caucasian / 18 - 25 /
CHACE CRAWFORD PHOTO DOUBLE - **MEDIUM LENGTH BROWN HAIR 5'9 TO 5'11 AVAIL FOR OCT 14TH ** **PLEASE NOTE HAIR COLOR/ LENGTH, HEIGHT AND JACKET/WAIST SIZES**

ED WESTWICK PHOTO DOUBLE **PLEASE READ** GOSSIP GIRL 10/14/2011 Television SCALE/0 No Union Affiliation 10/5/2011
Photo double / Male / Caucasian / 18 - 25 /
ED WESTWICKPHOTO DOUBLE - **MEDIUM LENGTH BROWN HAIR 5'9 TO 5'11 AVAIL FOR OCT 14TH ** **PLEASE NOTE HAIR COLOR/ LENGTH, HEIGHT AND JACKET/WAIST SIZES*

ну и для уточнения - мой укороченный перевод на русский cool

- 4 октября, белая женщина, 1. 72 – 1.78 м, от 30 до 70, с полностью седыми волосами
- 4 октября, белая женщина, 1. 70 – 1.75 м, от 18 до 50, блондинка
-
- 5 октября, белая женщина, 1. 50 – 1.60 м, от 30 до 100, с полностью седыми волосами или с проседью.
- 5 октября, белая женщина, 1. 65 – 1.70 м, от 18 до 100, брюнетка
-
- 11 октября, мужчины и женщины любых национальностей, чтобы сыграть работников скорой помощи и пожарников. Должны иметь форму, опыт не нужен.
- 11 октября, мужчина или женщина любой национальности, 18-100, чтобы сыграть доктора. Должен иметь свой лабораторный халат. Не должны были принимать участие в съемках в последние 4-ре недели
- 11 октября, мужчина или женщина любой национальности, 18-100, чтобы сыграть медсестру
- 12 октября, мужчины и женщины любых национальностей, от 18 до 100 лет, чтобы сыграть шикарных гостей шикарной вечеринки. Не должны были принимать участие в съемках в последние 4-ре недели
- 12 октября, мужчина или женщина любой национальности, 18-100, чтобы сыграть папарацци. Должены иметь свой собственный фотоапарат со вспышкой. Не должны были принимать участие в съемках в последние 4-ре недели
- 14 октября, двойники Лейтон Мистер, Эда Вествика и Чейза Кроуфорда

и сегодняшнее место съемок

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Пятница, 07.10.2011, 16:11

BronzeДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 04:38 | Сообщение # 2545
High Society

барышняДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 13:34 | Сообщение # 2546
Elite
и еще парочка старых кастинг колов :)))))

BALD MONK TYPES - WED OCT 5 GOSSIP GIRL
Background / Male / All Ethnicities / 30 - 100 /

YOGA TEACHERS W/ EXPERIENCE - MALE AND FEMALE GOSSIP GIRL 9/26/2011

MALE W/ DREADS TO PLAY DJ - AVAILABILITY THUR 9/8, FRI 9/9, MON 9/12, TUE 9/13 FOR MATCH

BG W/ UPSCALE OR SPORTY CARS - FRI 9/2 **5PM CALL TIME / NOT OVER NIGHT *** GOSSIP GIRL

BG W/ MOTORCYLE - FRI 9/2 **SEND PICTURES** GOSSIP GIRL

перевод biggrin
- 5 октября, мужчина любой национальности, от 30 до 100, чтобы сыграть лысого монаха
- 26 сентября, мужчина или женщина любой нацинальности, чтобы сыграть тренера по йоге
- 8, 9, 12, 13 сентября, мужчина с дредами, чтобы сыграть ди-джея
- 2 сентября, машины последних моделей или спортивные, мотоциклы

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Пятница, 07.10.2011, 16:19

LondоnДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 19:28 | Сообщение # 2547
High Society
Награды: 247
I would love you forever if you could uncover any sign of when Chuck and Blair actually interact on this season of Gossip Girl. Will she tell him she’s pregnant any time soon? — Emily
I have uncovered. And yes.

Please, please, please give us some Chuck/Blair news! Or just a hint of how Chuck reacts to Blair’s pregnancy? #GG — @l0lliver
If I tell you about his reaction, it will definitely give away an important part of this plotline, so I can’t say what happens specifically. But you’ll be talking about it the day after. Believe. Me. And don’t forget to send me your reactions! spoilerroom@ew.com

барышняДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 19:40 | Сообщение # 2548
Elite
Londоn, спасибо. Как говорится будем ждать, будем ждать :))))

И еще чуть http://insidetv.ew.com/2011....3

Do you know when we are going to see this Chuck/Blair/Louis triangle [Josh] Safran keeps talking about? There hasn’t been a Chair scene. — @wrightst3
The important thing is that there will be a Chair scene this season… and it will happen very soon. But I don’t think that sets this whole thing in motion as much as the great scene between Chuck and Louis will. (Note: The season’s first Chair scene and the aforementioned caucus of well-dressed gentlemen are not in the same ep.)

We know that Blair is going to try to keep the pregnancy a secret, but can we get some scoop on just how long she will be able to keep it from everyone? My guess is not too long. Thank you. — Melissa
Your guess would be correcto. In fact, three very important people learn the news next week. One could be someone mentioned above.

What the Duck is going on with Chuck and Dan? Is Duck the new Date? #gossipgirl — @simplecrazy8810
By the end of ep. 4, let’s just say Duck is on much better terms than Date after one half of Date gets his feelings hurt. I hate lover’s (?) quarrels.

MsSophiaДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 19:40 | Сообщение # 2549
High Society
Награды: 144
Quote (Londоn)
I would love you forever if you could uncover any sign of when Chuck and Blair actually interact on this season of Gossip Girl. Will she tell him she’s pregnant any time soon? — Emily I have uncovered. And yes. Please, please, please give us some Chuck/Blair news! Or just a hint of how Chuck reacts to Blair’s pregnancy? #GG — @l0lliver If I tell you about his reaction, it will definitely give away an important part of this plotline, so I can’t say what happens specifically. But you’ll be talking about it the day after. Believe. Me. And don’t forget to send me your reactions!

я думаю это про 7 серию cool
но если что-то такое с ЧБ будет раньше, я только за!!!

ChikcyДата: Пятница, 07.10.2011, 23:34 | Сообщение # 2550
High Society
Награды: 168
Пенн на съемках 6 октября.

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: