menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Среда, 18.05.2011, 06:45 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются разнообразные спойлеры к 5-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!
Здесь-только спойлеры и информация, связанная с 5-м сезоном!

BronzeДата: Суббота, 08.10.2011, 04:18 | Сообщение # 2551
High Society
Награды: 2039
Gossip Girl - The Jewel of Denial Episode Preview

BronzeДата: Суббота, 08.10.2011, 05:22 | Сообщение # 2552
High Society
RaePeace RaePeace
@olv signs up on 125th-119th & Park Ave for Monday for Gossip Girl couldn't see time was in car lol thought I'd pass info along anyway.

https://twitter.com/#!/lorenaoneil
You guys wanted to last Chair spoiler? Have A Few Thoughts from the last chat with Josh Safran When Blair said he's "complications" I think her situation was complicated h Meant Because she was engaged to Louis slept with Chuck but I do not think he Necessarily Meant The Baby Would Be Sick. Also, he said this season was about original cast members know ...althoug i have no idea if I'm right on this, and in fact there's evidence I Could Be Wrong, I think Chuck is the father.

Dan (Penn Badgley) publishes His novels, which effectively leaves His Friends on edge ounces They Realize It Does not portray Theme in The Most glowing light. The fallout is deliciously fun to watch. But the real highlight of this episode is seeing the Upper East Side's finest Actually pick up a book, even if it is just to read about themselves. B +

BronzeДата: Суббота, 08.10.2011, 06:14 | Сообщение # 2553
High Society
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011....eason-5

An Open Letter To ‘Gossip Girl’ Writers: Why Chuck & Blair Are Meant For Each Other

Royalty shmoyalty… ‘Gossip Girl’ writers lets get rid of Prince Louis and get back to the real King and Queen — Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf!
Dear Gossip Girl writers — In the words of the heartsick man in Love Actually: “Enough. Enough now.” It’s time to stop messing with Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf. Chuck made a good point that Louis waited far longer for Blair than Chuck ever did when he was standing on the Empire State building, but the truth is, Louis has nothing on Chuck. Do you hear me? NOTHING!

I’ve compiled a list for the top five reasons why Blair and Chuck are meant to be together. I’ve asked a few loyal Chair fans to help me. (Thank you guys!! Sorry I couldn’t put every singe person’s reason but I think this is the gist of it.) Writers — please see below, and act accordingly:

1) Blair and Chuck truly know each other, in every way possible, and love each other anyway. They are completely accepting of one another’s faults. As @ladynetdoma puts it, they are “all-forgiving”. Even Blair’s mother Eleanor agrees: “She found a partner-in-crime in Charles, certainly.”

2) They are each cunning, smart, and manipulative and together they are, as @SunnySabry says, “a force to be reckoned with”. “You don’t get nearly enough credit for your wit.” – Chuck to Blair.

3) They put each other’s happiness above their own. Chuck and Blair have proven this countless times, the last instance was the season finale last year when Chuck told Blair to stay with Louis. Precious! This happened before too, “Why did you just do that Chuck?” -S “Because I love her,and I cant make her happy.” -C (via @BoomBoomBangx)

4) They are an unlikely pair, and when they first hooked up I didn’t fully know what to think of it. It was unexpected, but amazing. “Because somehow two wrongs make one twisted right.” – Serena (via @jazy736)

5) “They are the king and queen in Gossip Girl’s game of chess, and everyone else is a pawn.” (via @lucreziareigns)

The list can go on and on … as I’m sure the Chairleaders will show you in their comments below. So please, just put Prince Louis down, gently now, and step away slowly with your hands in the air. We won’t hurt you, so long as you surrender.

XOXO,

Lorena O’Neil

P.S. Baby Bass … he’s a necessity too. Thanks.

LANa4713Дата: Воскресенье, 09.10.2011, 00:06 | Сообщение # 2554
Elite
Награды: 21
Странно, к 3-му эпизоду ни расширенного промо, ни канадского нет. Интересно почему?

барышняДата: Воскресенье, 09.10.2011, 09:33 | Сообщение # 2555
Elite
Награды: 202
LANa4713, говорят, что канадское в этот раз такое же как американское. А про расширенное - тоже удивительно.

Очередной кастинг кол.

**SAG** HISPANIC AND CAUCASIAN MALE OR FEMALES 20-40 FOR HOSPITAL SCENE FOR 10/11 GOSSIP GIRL 10/11/2011 Television SCALE/0 SAG 10/7/2011
Background / Male or Female / Caucasian, Hispanic / 20 - 40 /
**SAG** HISPANIC AND CAUCASIAN MALE OR FEMALES 20-40 FOR HOSPITAL SCENE FOR 10/11

Интересно все таки, пожарные, медсестры, скорая....теперь вот для сцены в больнице....кто это у нас туда загремит?

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

Cyon80Дата: Воскресенье, 09.10.2011, 09:54 | Сообщение # 2556
Elite
Награды: 76
Quote (барышня)
кто это у нас туда загремит?

Слава богу выбор офигительный. Немного моего сарказма:
Чака может собака покусать.
Би, ну если только от нервного напряжения сляжет
Нейт, если опять начнет готовить - может ненароком пентхаус спалить.
Дэн? Ну после выхода книги, его туда может любой отправить (в больницу)
Серена? Уже была там в третьем сезоне, в пятом ее это обойдет.

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

барышняДата: Воскресенье, 09.10.2011, 16:30 | Сообщение # 2557
Elite
Quote (Cyon80)
Слава богу выбор офигительный. Немного моего сарказма:
Чака может собака покусать.
Би, ну если только от нервного напряжения сляжет
Нейт, если опять начнет готовить - может ненароком пентхаус спалить.
Дэн? Ну после выхода книги, его туда может любой отправить (в больницу)
Серена? Уже была там в третьем сезоне, в пятом ее это обойдет.

Меня пожарники больше всего напрягают :))))

барышняДата: Понедельник, 10.10.2011, 08:07 | Сообщение # 2558
Elite
Ну и ждем фоток 12 числа biggrin

@cindita126 Cindy Benalcazar
@olv Columbus ave and W.67th street yfrog.com/oei6ssj

барышняДата: Понедельник, 10.10.2011, 22:13 | Сообщение # 2559
Elite
Все становится страшнее и страшнее

Кастинг колы !!!!

GOTH TYPES - FLEXIBLE MON 10/17 THRU 10/27
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 45

SAG BIKER TYPES - FLEXIBLE 10/17 THRU 10/24
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /

JERSEY SHORE TYPES - FLEXIBLE BETWEEN OCT 17 THRU OCT 24

NON SAG UPSCALE PARTY TYPES W/ NICE COCKTAIL WARDROBE - WED OCT 12

SAG MEN SIZE 40 JACKET - TUES 10/11
Background / Male / All Ethnicities / 18 - 100 /
SAG MEN SIZE 40 JACKET - ALSO SHOULD HAVE black dress pants or cargo pants. Black sneakers or boots and a white button down shirt TO PLAY AN EMT ON THE SHOW. NO REAL EXPERIENCE NEEDED.

BronzeДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 05:12 | Сообщение # 2560
High Society

SAG BG W/ UPSCALE SPORTS CAR (2008 OR NEWER) MON OCT 17 GOSSIP GIRL 10/17/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 10/10/2011
SAG BG W/ UPSCALE SPORTS CAR (2008 OR NEWER) MON OCT 17

SAG EXTERIORS - THUR 9/13 GOSSIP GIRL 10/13/2011 Television PAID/0 SAG 10/10/2011
SAG EXTERIORS - THUR 10/13. **PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU'VE BEEN CALLED FOR AVAILABILITY FOR WEDNESDAY 10/12 --- OR IF YOU HAVE WORKED ON THE SHOW IN THE PAST 4 WEEKS. THANK YOU!

BronzeДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 07:12 | Сообщение # 2561
High Society
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011....k-louis

‘Gossip Girl’ Recap: Blair Reveals The Father Of Her Baby, Plus 4 More ‘OMG’ Moments!

We FINALLY found out the father of Blair’s baby on the Oct. 10episode of ‘Gossip Girl’ — and I’m SO disappointed! Last week, Blair (Leighton Meester) told three people about her big baby secret — including Dan Humphry (Penn Badgley). We were SURE one of them was going to spill her secret, wreaking havoc on the Upper East Side. But this time, Gossip Girl has taken a turn for the worse. Blair mustered up the courage to take a paternity test on her own to find out if either Chuck (Ed Westwick) or Prince Louis (Hugo Becker) was the father. Drum roll please …

As of now, nothing is standing in the way of Blair’s dream of becoming royalty. The father of the child she is bearing is PRINCE LOUIS (Hugo Becker!)

Now, we know we can’t believe everything Gossip Girl tells us. We DID go an entire season believing Ivy (Kaylee Defer) was Serena’s (Blake Lively) cousin, Charlie, after all. Oh, and remember when Dan and Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg) had baby Milo? So there’s still hope Chair fans!

Louis seems pretty excited to be the father, so we’re just going to have to roll with it for now. But let’s not forget that we haven’t actually seen the paternity test results yet — so Blair COULD be lying!

More ‘OMG’ Moments:

#1 Blair tells Chuck she’s pregnant:

The first person Blair revealed the father of her baby to was Chuck, to which Chuck cried and cuddled with his new dog friend; it was heartbreaking! And finally, Blair admitted: “There was a part of me that really wanted it to be yours.” (So did we!!!)

#2 Lily is free:

Serena’s mom Lily (Kelly Rutherford) is finally back in the picture — and she’s no longer on house arrest! The fancy Upper East Sider can finally get back in the groove of things.

#3 Ivy decides to stay in NYC:

And let me be the first to say, I’m happy she is! After putting Lily’s sister — who hired her to be her fake daughter to get her real daughter’s trust fund — in her place, Ivy decided she’s going to stay and live out this wild fantasy as Charlie. More power to her! I just hope Nate (Chace Crawford) doesn’t find out who she really is…

#4 Dan’s book gets published:

Dan’s secret novel about the musings of the Upper East Side is finally going public. It definitely looks like it’s going to cause major drama after watching next week’s preview! We can’t wait to see what comes of it!

What do you think, Hollywoodlifers? Blair says Louis is the father of her baby — but do YOU believe her? And were you as shocked as I was when she made her big announcement? What were YOUR ‘OMG’ moments? Vote and drop a comment below!

BronzeДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 07:49 | Сообщение # 2562
High Society
Gossip Girl - "Inside" Screenshots

chairfun2Дата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 08:01 | Сообщение # 2563
Privileged
Награды: 12
E!Online: WHAT LIES AHEAD 5x04 " Memoirs of an Invisible Dan"
A Real Dair Kiss? As you saw in the promo, Dan and Blair do kiss in the next episode, but is it a fictional part of his book or a reenactment of a scene viewers have yet to see? While executive producer Josh Safran says “maybe both,” our lips are sealed. A journalist never tells. However, Blair did reveal in the promo that Dan wrote that they had sex, so we’re thinking things are going to get a little steamy next week. Wheeee! Basically, the G.G. writers are going to dangle possibility in front of Dair fans like a delicious carrot just out of their reach. Looks like you’re in it for the long haul, Dan and Blair fans!

Nate and Dan Heading For a Brodown: Yes, Nate is in fact the character Dan turned gay in his book. While it causes some tension between the BFFs, Dan’s book may cause some even bigger tension with another character: Rufus (Matthew Settle), his father. The novel will bring Dan closer to another family member though: Serena, although she may have some ulterior motives…like trying to score the rights to his book for her production company.

Ivy the Spy: You know how Diana now has Ivy’s phone, which contains her dirty little secret? Yeah, she’s going to be using that to her, and The Spectator’s, advantage pretty soon. Blackmail makes the foes grow fonder, does it not?

Rufly Lives! Lily (Kelly Rutherford) is finally free, y’all! Rufus works his rocker charm and has Lily’s house arrest sentence reduced. What a guy! Though they’ve experienced their fair share of drama in the past (Oh hi, secret love child!), you can expect this couple to remain solid this season. “We really don’t want to mess with that couple. We really believe that they worked really hard to get together,” Safran says. ”I think that might mean less single standalone stories for them, but that’s because we want them to be grounded, together and intact so they fold into each people’s stories as opposed to having their own definable arcs.” Works for us!

Source: E!Online

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ldeuwnBL1r5zhfco8_250.gif[/img]

барышняДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 10:07 | Сообщение # 2564
Elite
"СПОЙЛЕРЫ" от сценаристов.

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Вторник, 11.10.2011, 10:35

LondоnДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 18:51 | Сообщение # 2565
High Society
Награды: 247
carlybb: Any hints on Blair's baby daddy? Everyone's a-buzzing with speculation. I hope it's #BabyBass! #GossipGirl
Sorry, Chair fans, but I'm hearing it might not turn out well. And that's all I can say!

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news....U7niIDV

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: