menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: gossip, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
mio-mioДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 17:39 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 1567
Статус: Offline

Эта тема для разнообразных спойлеров к 6-ому сезону.

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 23.07.2012, 17:05 | Сообщение # 136
High Society
Награды: 2039
UNION/NON TO PORTRAY MIDDLE EASTERN MALE W/ TRADITIONAL GARB - TUES 7/24 GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 6 7/24/2012 Television paid/0 Union/Non-Union 7/22/2012
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 55 /
UNION/NON TO PORTRAY MIDDLE EASTERN MALE W/ TRADITIONAL GARB - TUES 7/24 - please submit PHOTOS OF YOU IN YOUR OWN Traditional Garb to gossipbg@gmail.com

UNION/ NON TO PORTRAY MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN W/ BURKA TYPE ATTIRE - TUES 7/24 GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 6 7/24/2012 Television paid/0 Union/Non-Union 7/22/2012
Background / Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 55 /
please submit photos of you in YOUR OWN BURKA ATTIRE - to gossipbg@gmail.com to be considered. thanks!

Gossip Girl Casting Calls: summary for the week!

- PROJECT RUNWAY DESIGNER TYPES. (flexible avail july 17-26) http://t.co/fE0NTQYf

- PATTERN MAKER IN FASHION DESIGN HOUSE (flexible avail july 17-26) http://t.co/fE0NTQYf

- DRAFTER IN A FASHION DESIGN HOUSE (flexible avail july 17-26) http://t.co/fE0NTQYf

- SEAMSTRESS OR TAILOR (flexible avail july 17-26) http://t.co/fE0NTQYf

- BOXER AT A GYM (flex avail 7/23-8/3) http://t.co/EMhzeWSj

- HIPSTER TYPES (july 25th) http://t.co/UwjVMoVq

- FASHIONISTA TYPES (july 31st and Aug 1st) http://t.co/UwjVMoVq

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 23.07.2012, 17:54 | Сообщение # 137
High Society

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Понедельник, 23.07.2012, 21:12

BronzeДата: Вторник, 24.07.2012, 03:53 | Сообщение # 138
High Society

BronzeДата: Вторник, 24.07.2012, 04:00 | Сообщение # 139
High Society

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Вторник, 24.07.2012, 11:59

BronzeДата: Вторник, 24.07.2012, 04:01 | Сообщение # 140
High Society

The lovely Vida - Dog and actress http://statigr.am/p/232414252989708605_182538101

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Вторник, 24.07.2012, 06:54

BronzeДата: Вторник, 24.07.2012, 06:56 | Сообщение # 141
High Society
http://this-time-im-all-in.tumblr.com/post....-lovers

ATTENTION ALL GOSSIP GIRL LOVERS!

Tomorrow, July 23, my dad was able to get me on set of gossip girl from 1:30-end of shooting!!! I will be meeting the whole cast and get to watch what they are filming about! I will make sure to let all of you know exactly what is going on with your favorite upper east siders!!!
xoxo

http://this-time-im-all-in.tumblr.com/post....-i-post

signaturescarf asked: Thanks and good luck! Enjoy your day! :P Can I post this info you sent me? :P

Today on set I found a lot of information out… However, I am not able to tell because I could get in a lot of trouble. THe information that I now know happens in the second episode and is quite major. I am so sorry!! But what I can tell you is that there is going to be 11 episodes in total… 10 new episodes and 1 clip show, where they show the major clips from each season.
xoxo

BronzeДата: Вторник, 24.07.2012, 21:17 | Сообщение # 142
High Society
KellyRutherford tweeted: On set... How cute is he?

dashylkinДата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 14:41 | Сообщение # 143
Insider
Награды: 15

BronzeДата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 15:27 | Сообщение # 144
High Society
erin_alexx: At Warner Bros. studio meeting the writers of gossip girl!! #gossipgirl (July 24)

BronzeДата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 18:46 | Сообщение # 145
High Society
This girl was on set last July 23 & she answered a few (limited) questions about what she watched.

signaturescarf asked: Aww, too bad. I wish we could find out how good it is for CB in that episode.

What i watched wasn’t CB… I saw Blair and Dorota and Nate and Dan. Due to the conversations that the pairs had I was able to piece things together… However, I was reading the script for Bart and Lily and it confused me about the fate of CB. But BLair and Dorota’s scene made me think that CB was together. Same with Dan and Nate’s scene. But Lily said something that confused me about CB. Sorry if that was confusing! (x)

whereheartlies asked: Can you not even tell us if it’s look good for CB ? Like little good sign from heaven or idk ?

I am utterly confused as to what happened! I watched scenes with Dan and Nate and Blair and Dorota. By listening to the conversations the pairs had I think it was good for CB.. But I am not 100% sure. Also, I heard about a convo between Lily and Bart and got confused about CB. I am about 75% sure they are together but I am not certain. (x)

ilovemyleightedchair asked: I read that you were on set today. Can you please tell me if Leighton & Ed were filming together & if you can’t give details on what you learned/saw at least tell us if there is something good for Chuck and Blair fans or not ?

Leighton and Ed were not filming together. It was Blair and Dorota and Nate and Dan. Like I’ve said to the other questions… I have mixed feelings. Nate Dan Blair and Dorota all gave me hope… But Lily and Bart’s convo that I read about didn’t. I hope this helped! THis is all I can give away… But when the 1st episode premiers I am able to tell you all I know about the second one! (x)

Anonymous asked: Are there going to be interviews of the actors on the 11th episode clip ?

I am not sure! All I know is that somewhere in the season (they said that it will probably be the episode before the finale) there is going to be a full episode devoted to the many love triangles, schemes, and main plot lines. They are going to have different clips from every major thing that happened in all 6 years of the show!

xoxo (x)

Anonymous asked: I know you can’t tell us anything, but… does season 6 look like it will be good? X)

YES!!! SEASON 6 LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Just from watching about 15 minutes of the second episode you can really tell how much more effort they are putting into the lines, makeup, hair, sets, etc.. I was so stunned at the turn around of the disaster of season 5 to the amazingness of 15 minutes of the second episode! Blair looks absolutely phenomenal! However, I couldn’t take a picture with her because it gave to much away! :C

xoxo (x)

Heyya, could you give us a little hint? Is the major thing about CB…in a good or bad way?

I am soo sorry but the only hint I can give is that im 75% sure Chair is happening. The major thing will be a shock to everyone when you actually watch but it was not about Chair. Dan and Nate and Blair and Dorota’s convo’s made me happy about the fate of chair but lily and bart’s did not.

xoxo (x)

wrightst3 asked: Hi. Can you please say if you are happy or not with what you found out on set yesterday? All the Chuck and Blair fans are worried about this season after the disaster of last season.

Like I’ve said, I am not 100% sure about their fate. Nate and Dan, Blair and Dorota had conversations in pairs and in each convo they made me happy about the chair outcome. However, I was listening to a conversation between Bart and Lily but I couldn’t hear the whole thing as they were rehersing and it made me kind of nervous because of a line lily said! Im 75% sure about Chair but I could be wrong. However, either way they will def end up together!

BronzeДата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 19:31 | Сообщение # 146
High Society
Anonymous asked: Was Nate angry with Dan ?

Not at all. I can’t reveal what they were talking about but it was really surprising. Unless I missed a big convo that happened a day earlier it was utterly confusing yet shocking!

Anonymous asked: whatd lily say
It’s quite shocking what Lily says to Bart. But I cant tell you what she said. Sorry!

wrightst3 asked: Thank you for answering. So Blair seemed like she was happy when talking about Chuck?
She wasnt directly talking about him. She included him when talking to Dorota about a topic that must be kept secret. Hope I helped!

Anonymous asked: Does the shocking moment has to do with Lily & Chuck ? Without giving details or anything
Not lily and chuck! Its more of the large storyline all together that was at first shocking!

iheartchuckandblair asked: OMG You were on gg set!!! You're so lucky!! But I didn't understand one thing: did you watch a part from 6x01??? :O And what about chair?? xoxx
I didnt watch any from 6x01. Just 6x02. However, they told me a lot about Serena that happens in 6x01. But when i asked about the limo and hotel scene they just smiled and said they couldn’t reveal anything and said I already knew too much!

Anonymous asked: Who is the director of 6x02? Can you tell us? :)
Joe Lazarov!

Anonymous asked: Can you tell us something about what happens to Serena?
Intervention

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Среда, 25.07.2012, 22:20

BronzeДата: Четверг, 26.07.2012, 19:30 | Сообщение # 147
High Society

Фото с твитера MichelleTrachtenberg ‏@RealMichelleT Action! @gossipgirl #GeorginaSparks

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 26.07.2012, 22:22

BronzeДата: Пятница, 27.07.2012, 00:19 | Сообщение # 148
High Society
Anonymous asked: Is Amiras secret relevant to the plotline or the characters in the long term. Is she a Bass...?
HAHAH deff not a Bass… It’s more of a shock then a secret. I think it has more to do with this seasons plotline.

Anonymous asked: I really dont think that Chuck will be a love interest. Maybe she likes Chuck and Blair is jealous of that. But I dont see Chuck/Amira happening at all. Is the shocking thing that she is a man?! LOL ( Dont worry we understand your in a difficult situation unlike other GGfans who had info, your Dad is actually friends with the director etc.)
hahah not a man!! I honestly don’t think that Chuck/Amira happen… but I really don’t know. Something related to Amira shocked me so much that I almost fell out of my seat and died. LOL. But I REALLY can’t say what it is! Sorry!!!

Anonymous asked: I think Amira will help Chuck take Bart down.What you think ? I'm sure she's not a love interest,at least for Chuck, but i don't mind if she makes Blair a bit jealous
that is a good guess. I think that is quite possible

Anonymous asked: You don't think Amira could be a love interest for Chuck do you? They said she wasn't going to be.
I honestly don’t know. Something happens that is shocking with her.

Anonymous asked: Did they say that the episode before the finale would be all flashbacks of major events or just have some?
All I know is that they want it before the finale and that it is a clip show

toofat2behipster asked: Oh my god!!! You're so cute for answering so fast. Thanks a lot =D. And one more question, I'm serious now... Do you know anything about Taylor Monsem being back on GG?! Kisses from Brazil!
I really don’t think that she is back… I think they gave her the pink slip last season! and thankks!!!!

Anonymous asked: You said that Leighton's costume would be too spoilery to share. Did it give away some aspect of her storyline? Did you like what she was wearing? Did it make you happy for what's to come for Blair?
Her outfit was less spoilery then her settings.

Anonymous asked: Ugh! This season sounds like another season of "will they, won't they" for Chuck and Blair. I would have thought they could write them together this season. It's only 10 episodes. Can you say if Lily referenced Chuck and Blair any in the conversation?
Depending on the first episode it might not be a will they, won’t they. I can’t say anything about Lily and Bart’s convo! sorry!!

BronzeДата: Пятница, 27.07.2012, 05:56 | Сообщение # 149
High Society
Anonymous asked: Oh no! She doesn't have one of Chuck's kids or something does she? lol
NONONONONONONO!!

Anonymous asked: should we forget about the theory of chuck and blair getting married in the first ep then?
I would! But don’t listen to me 100%. I didn’t see a ring

Anonymous asked: Ok, you're scaring me about Amira. I don't want to see jealous Blair again because it's so petty and gross to me. Ugh, please tell me Blair isn't jealous of her and Chuck!
I honestly don’t know! All I know is that Amira did something well… shocking

Anonymous asked: Hi! I am a Dair fan and I know you're a Chair fan so I hope you don't mind me asking you a question. I just wondered if it seemed like Dair had any scenes together at all? I know they are not romantic anymore, but I just love their friendship and hope they won't be neglected completely in the final season. Thanks! xo
When I was there they definitely did not seem to be having any scenes!
Sorry! I liked their friendship too! Just nothing more!

mio-mioДата: Пятница, 27.07.2012, 18:30 | Сообщение # 150
High Society
Награды: 1567
Today Gossip Girl 6x03 started to be filmed !

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 6 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: