menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Londоn, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » Team Chair » NEWS (Новости из жизни Лейтон и Эда.)
NEWS
inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:31 | Сообщение # 2371
High Society
Награды: 32
Статус: Offline
paren za rulom Cheyne Thomas, on drug Miley Cyrusa

xotia kakaia to intimnaia u nix drujba :p

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Суббота, 09.02.2013, 20:20

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 08:36 | Сообщение # 2372
High Society
Награды: 1567
О, а скандал с Майли то набрал обороты - либо девушка оказалась нервной, либо ей же это и на руку facepalm lol
ее твиттер: Miley Ray Cyrus ‏@MileyCyrus
@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not fuck with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night

а вот статья опровержение: http://www.gossipcop.com/miley-c....ionship

Самое смешное что Эд возможно вообще не сном не духом о том, что кто то там сидел в машине lol

Julia77Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 09:50 | Сообщение # 2373
High Society
Награды: 311
Цитата (mio-mio)
hope you find love one day but can you not fuck with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night

пфффф, да и слава богу :p эта мне тоже не нравится, но это звоночки для Эда, что порабы фанатов порадовать подружкой lol

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 11:33 | Сообщение # 2374
High Society
foto s instagrama Todda, samoe smeshnoe to, chto foto prokomentirovala miss Amrica:

"missamericaorg Tell that heifer I say hello!" :D

http://instagram.com/p/VfnlV7SsJW/

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 11:39 | Сообщение # 2375
High Society
Цитата (inga_1977)
foto s instagrama Todda

ВАУ
невероятный
Получается что Тодд все еще в ЛА?
Жалко что Эди в NY не будет на следующей недели - неделя моды стартует, хотелось бы видеть его на фотках с показов :(

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 13:33 | Сообщение # 2376
High Society
Ed Westwick Cast In 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Film?!

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 15:47 | Сообщение # 2377
High Society
http://instagram.com/p/VdYFs0AHNL/

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Суббота, 09.02.2013, 15:53

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 16:01 | Сообщение # 2378
High Society
inga_1977, это только я, или Эд и правда как то изменился?
как то взрослее что ли выглядит happy какой-то он нитакой как во время сьемок гг был
я от его взгляда на этой фотке просто нимагуууууу love

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 18:14 | Сообщение # 2379
High Society
Цитата (mio-mio)
я от его взгляда на этой фотке просто нимагуууууу love

ia toje, mne vsegda nravitsia, kogda v ego glazax nemnogo grust i on seriozni takoi love on i adet ne kak vsegda, nu raz on nadel maiku bez virezki, sviter i isho kurtku i v dobavak noski, znachit tam i pravda ochen xolodno :D lol

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 18:29 | Сообщение # 2380
High Society
Цитата (inga_1977)
i v dobavak noski, znachit tam i pravda ochen xolodno

да носки это прям сенсация lol я думала у него их вообще в гардеробе нет lol
там наверное сейчас где-то градусов 7-10, так что практически лютая зима lol

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 12:39 | Сообщение # 2381
High Society
foto iz twittera todda :D nu, ne slojno dogadatsia chia eto ruka :D

http://www.carcelebrity.org/2013/01/car-ed-westwick-articles.html

Sunday, January 27, 2013
Car Ed Westwick Articles
Ed Westwick is a celebrity who loves the luxury car in 2013, many luxury race car once that has been purchased Ed Westwick at a price that is very expensive, Ed Westwick has a sense of the color red cars, black cars, white cars, for Ed Westwick cars in red have the impression of a brave man, for Ed Westwick black car has the advantage of not dirty quickly, for the white car of Ed Westwick, according to a study in white has a major influence on the air temperature, the white color has a cool element when in use , it is evident with the black and white dress, black dress less comfortable in use because temperatures are not good for the body, for white color has a cool temperature for our bodies, the current career of Ed Westwick is successful, a few months and Ed Westwick have bought another luxury car, Ed Westwick was born on 27 June, 1987, the famous Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass from the role in the CW television series, Gossip Girl, Ed Westwick is a celebrity who had a handsome face in this 2013 Ed Westwick is a man loyal to the couple in 2013's.

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 13:40 | Сообщение # 2382
High Society
Ed jjiviot v etom otele Sunset Marquis v LA http://sunsetmarquis.com/west-hollywood-hotels/gallery-property
ia ustroila malenkoe rassledovanie :D
fotografii, kogda Todd, ego jena i drug gostili u nego:

a eto nedavnaia fotografia s fonatkoi

a vot fotografii klientov gostinici

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 13:56

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 14:10 | Сообщение # 2383
High Society
Morrison's spirit lives on at the Sunset Marquis

http://www.varietysoundcheck.com/2013....ndcheck

The Sunset Marquis — the infamous celebrity hideaway that has served as a second home, work space and party pad to the stars for most of its 50 years — was converted into the Morrison Hotel on Thursday night, attracting such notables as Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, Billy Bob Thornton and “Gossip Girl’s” Ed Westwick to savor a surfeit of iconic photos of rock royalty.
Photographer/curator Timothy White, who’s been a Sunset Marquis regular since the mid ’80s, convinced management and the New York-based Morrison Hotel Gallery owners that the photos and the hotel’s storied corridors were a perfect match. “It should be the best photos by the best photographers of the biggest stars,” recalls White of his pitch. “That’s what this hotel should be about. It’s about Hollywood history and music history and it should be reflected on the walls.”

A peek at the collection bears this out, from Joel Brodsky's Adonis-like portrait of a shirtless Jim Morrison to Elliot Landy's gorgeous album cover shot of Bob Dylan's "Nashville Skyline." The Stones, of course, are heavily represented, including Eddie Kramer's priceless backstage shot of Mick Jagger and Jimi Hendrix at Madison Square Garden in 1969 -- get yer ya yas out, indeed!

Read more: http://www.varietysoundcheck.com/2013....UQTz5PC
To become a Variety subscriber visit: https://www.variety.com/subscribe.asp?screen=sc1Julian Lennon, one of the featured photographers, reveled in the opportunity to be judged on his own terms. “Photography has definitely taken over my main focus in life,” the musician-turned-shutterbug told Variety. “It allows me to breathe creatively rather than have that Lennon stigma of Beatles and everything else with the music where every single thing I do is compared to everything else. It’s expected but it’s a little annoying.”

Read more: http://www.varietysoundcheck.com/2013....UQd9wod
To become a Variety subscriber visit: https://www.variety.com/subscribe.asp?screen=sc1

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 14:12

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 14:41 | Сообщение # 2384
High Society
Emma Watson and Ed Westwick are sexiest British Christians, say Adults.co.uk

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10413137.htm

The poll by Christian.adults.co.uk compiled a list of well-known church-going celebrities or figures who have been involved in Christian charity projects. It asked its members to give each one a score for most datable and best role model.

Superstar actress and model Emma Watson scooped most votes in both categories from hopeful men looking for a healthy loving relationship through the site. Cheryl Cole, who surprisingly said in 2010 that she was getting back in touch with her Christian roots after her annus horribilis, came out as the second most desirable star to date but came last in the ‘best role model’ category.

Men on the religious dating site also gave the thumbs up to actress Hayley Atwell, who came third on the most datable list and fourth in the best role-model category. The 30 year-old actress has travelled with Christian Aid to Nicaragua to give her support to projects pushing for better profits for local coffee producers.

Kelle Bryan, the former band member of Eternal and now an actress appearing on Eastenders and The Bill, was voted fourth most datable and third best role-model.

Finally athlete Christine Ohuruogu came fifth in the list of Christians members would most want to date but came out gleaming at number two in the role-model stakes.

As for male hunks of faith, women on the website indicated they were eager to get a date with Ed Westwick, the actor and musician best known for his role in Gossip Girl. The handsome 25-year-old didn’t make it high in the best role-model stakes though, coming only fifth. Perhaps his on-off dating style with co-star Jessica Szor turned women off.

It seems women on Christian.adults.co.uk like younger men because fresh-faced Tom Felton was voted second most desirable. The 25-year-old actor and musician, who played a major role in the Harry Potter films, started his career in church choirs. He came fourth as the top role-model.

Shane Lynch, a born again Christian from the band Boyzone was third choice as a desirable date. The 36-year-old singer-songwriter surprisingly came second in the top role model category, despite his previous rock and roll lifestyle before finding God in 2003.

Kris Marshall, the rugged actor from My Family, was voted fourth most datable but third best role-model, possibly as a result of his well publicised charity work for Christian Aid.

Finally, single ladies on Christian.adults.co.uk obviously think Cliff Richard has lost his touch. The singer, who is the third top-selling singles artist in the world came bottom of the most datable list but came out as the best Christian role-model for his wholesome lifestyle and clear, outspoken Conservative views.

More than two hundred people took part in the online survey on Christian.adults.co.uk. The niche dating site forms one of the platforms offered by the umbrella group adults.co.uk which has more than 1.5 million members in the UK.

The full results of the research are listed below. For more info and for quotes contact:

MOST DATABLE FEMALE CHRISTIAN?
1. Emma Watson
2. Cheryl Cole
3. Hayley Atwell
4. Kelle Bryan
5. Christine Ohuruogu

BEST CHRISTIAN ROLE MODEL?
1. Emma Watson
2. Christine Ohuruogu
3. Kelle Bryan
4. Hayley Atwell
5. Cheryl Cole

MEN

MOST DATABLE MALE CHRISTIAN?
1. Ed Westwick
2. Tom Felton
3. Shane Lynch
4. Kris Marshall
5. Cliff Richard

BEST ROLE MODEL?
1. Cliff Richard
2. Shane Lynch
3. Kris Marshall
4. Tom Felton
5. Ed Westwick

inga_1977Дата: Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 15:15 | Сообщение # 2385
High Society
iavestnii stalker @SarahMOnline :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline

Ed Westwick and me! Such a nice guy! Of course we all love him as Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl :) Check him out in Romeo and Juliet this year!

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 15:46

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Команды » Team Chair » NEWS (Новости из жизни Лейтон и Эда.)
Поиск: