menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Londоn, mio-mio  
NEWS
inga_1977Дата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 13:58 | Сообщение # 2356
High Society
Награды: 32
Статус: Offline
on probavalsia na etu rol i kajetsia bil odin iz glavnix kandidatov, no uvi :( http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news....-418001

PersefoniaДата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 18:02 | Сообщение # 2357
High Society
Награды: 54
Девчата, ведь все перечисленные актеры и Эд в том числе это не реальные кандидаты на роль Кристиана, а фанатские списки, это не серьезно все :(

mio-mioДата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 19:09 | Сообщение # 2358
High Society
Награды: 1567
старенькие\новенькие

Ed + Leighton bts for Ask Enquired Campaign

Таки азиаты подарили нам много ЭЛькских фоток за все это время happy

mv9Дата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 21:49 | Сообщение # 2359
Insider
Награды: 4
dewochki znaiu shto zdes ne mesto obsuzhdat no xochetsia xoroshix, novix fikow! mozhete poswetowat shto-nibud??

inogda kazhetsia shto vse uzhe prohitanno lol

Julia77Дата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 22:27 | Сообщение # 2360
High Society
Награды: 311
mv9, Англоязычные? Вон в теме переводов mio-mio Марина меня подкармливает :)

Сообщение отредактировал Julia77 - Пятница, 08.02.2013, 22:28

inga_1977Дата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 23:05 | Сообщение # 2361
High Society
ia v shokeeee %) %) %) %)

Miley Cyrus Ed Westwick Are Dating?

Miley Ray Cyrus hanging with Ed Westwick and BFF Cheyne, Miley kept a low profile waiting in the car and kept most of her outfit hidden except for her black hat and black leather jacket. Miley is also reportedly designing her own wedding ring with the help of Neil Lane.

mio-mioДата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 23:29 | Сообщение # 2362
High Society
Цитата (inga_1977)
ia v shokeeee

я пока не погуглила, даже не сообразила кто эта дева facepalm
вообще как обычно конечно выводы на пустом месте, - кругом темно, в машине девка толи под кайфом толи пьяная,хотя может просто замученная, какой-то мужик, рядом с машиной Эд и сразу "Dating" facepalm lol :lol: lol
а вообще - эти фотки точно новые? чет Эд здесь какой-то странный %) в том смысле что моложе выглядит

SignsДата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 23:39 | Сообщение # 2363
High Society
Награды: 102
Майли же помолвлена. И встречается с женихом уже очень долго. И он, возможно, и за рулем. По носу очень похож.

Сообщение отредактировал Signs - Пятница, 08.02.2013, 23:41

inga_1977Дата: Пятница, 08.02.2013, 23:53 | Сообщение # 2364
High Society
mio-mio,

da, fotki tochno novie, oni bili vmeste v studii, potom ona jdala ego v mashine. ne znaiu, ne dumaiu, chto oni vstrechaiutsia, prosto vmeste tusovali navernoe, nu ona luchsje xotia bi LILO :D i Ed tak xorosho vigledet love

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:01 | Сообщение # 2365
High Society
inga_1977, да конечно не встречаются, вон и интернет утверждает что у нее жОних есть :D мало ли какие ситуации бывают, ну сидели ждали парня - что тут такого-то

Эдя хорош, но меня куртка смутила, чет не идет она ему
а вот от его обуви я впала в фешен восторг lol lol lol

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:01 | Сообщение # 2366
High Society
Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Ed Westwick to Play Christian Grey? Battle vs 'Gossip Girl' Co-star Chace Crawford

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/article....ord.htm

Another "Gossip Girl" actor is up for the role of Christian Grey in the upcoming "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie: Ed Westwick. But he faces casting competition with co-star Chace Crawford.

Westwick's name popped up on a new Christian Grey poll by WetPaint, which he is currently leading with 44 percent against huge fan-favorites such as Ian Somerhalder, Henry Cavill, and Matt Bomer.

Females are swooning over the 25-year-old "Gossip Girl" star, known as Chuck Bass on the popular CW show.

According to LauraDonovan.wordpress.com, Westwick should definitely play the role of 27-year-old sexy billionaire Christian.

Donovan said that Westwick's character Chuck reminds her of "Twilight" heartthrob Edward Cullen: "gorgeous, mysterious, popular, and dangerous. Similar to Cullen, Grey is a threat to the woman who fascinates him most, yet cannot stay away from her even though he knows it is not in either of their best interests. He is creepy, violent, domineering, controlling, and frightening." She went on to say that Chuck has similar qualities.

'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Ed Westwick to Play Christian Grey? Battle vs 'Gossip Girl' Co-star Chace Crawford

By Jessica Durham | Feb 08, 2013 01:43 PM EST

"Having watched Ed Westwick thrive at the part of the wealthy, troubled, and emotionally shut off Chuck Bass for four seasons, I see a lot of Grey in the character and really think the British actor (like Rob Pattinson! Too perfect) could pull it off. Westwick has mastered the rich weirdo persona all too well and wouldn't have to do all that much work to portray Grey," Donovan said.

Gather Entertainment said that Westwick is the "perfect age" to play Christian, and it's a plus that he doesn't have a lot on his plate right now.

Westwick is also featured on IMDB's list of "50 Shades casting ideas," listed as a second choice for Christian on the list, following "The Vampire Diaries" star Somerhalder, who is the first choice.

Westwick is facing competition from the other "Gossip Girl" sexy actor Crawford, who plays Nate Archibald on the TV show.

Recently, the 27-year-old star spoke about playing the lead role in the film adaption of E.L. James' popular erotic novel.

"I would love the challenge. I have not read the books, but what I know is that it is risqué, and to be honest, anything to shake up from the way I have been going would be good," Crawford told FOX411's Pop Tarts column. "Hey, if they ask me to come and read, I would definitely do so. I don't even know what the character is like; I haven't read anything or heard anything about it!"

He even said he was comfortable with S&M scenes.

"I actually think, whether it is a sex scene, or screaming at something to get something across," Crawford said. "I think it is kind of attacked the same way, and you're in the work mode, and you stay professional. It has never been awkward or intimidating."

So which of these two stars could play the role of Christian Grey? Sound off below!

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:19

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:05 | Сообщение # 2367
High Society

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:05 | Сообщение # 2368
High Society
Цитата (mio-mio)
Эдя хорош, но меня куртка смутила, чет не идет она ему
а вот от его обуви я впала в фешен восторг lol lol lol

mne naabarot ochen nravitsia kurtka :D kaneshna ona nmnijka malovto dlia ngo, iz detskogo atdela mojet bit, no nem sidit xorosho, vabshe ochen lubliu ego v kojanix kurtkax happy a tufli starenkie ;)

Сообщение отредактировал inga_1977 - Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:11

inga_1977Дата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:11 | Сообщение # 2369
High Society
isteria prodoljaetsia :D

Miley Cyrus SPOTTED With… Sexy Ed Westwick!!! See The Photos HERE!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-02....7_Jw-t8

WHAT!?!

WHAT IS THIS!?!

It's crazy enough that Leighton Meester is dating Adam Brody, but now we spy her Gossip Girl co-star in the same car as Miley Cyrus!?!

Did the Mileybird just up and decide it was time to bounce on fiance Liam Hemsworth??

No way can that be true! Riiiight??

We mean, we JUST heard about the sweet idea of Miliam cementing their love with custom-designed wedding rings.

So then… WTF is up with these pics of her and Ed Westwick (above)!?!

The two were spotted hanging out late Thursday night, as Ed made his way into the car where a bashful Miley was waiting. But not before the shutterbugs captured a few glistening moments of the shocking twosome.

Now surely the two are just enjoying some innocent friendship — as it appears that another dude was driving the car — but you have to admit they make a pretty intriguing duo!

See ALL the pics below!

Maybe Ed secretly moonlights as a badass music producer who's just trying to secure her new album in the hall of fame??

Whatever the hell is going on, WE LIKE IT!!!

mio-mioДата: Суббота, 09.02.2013, 00:16 | Сообщение # 2370
High Society
Цитата (inga_1977)
kaneshna ona nmnijka malovto dlia ngo, iz detskogo atdela mojet bit

да она смотрится куцупо как-то, хотя обычно ему очень круто в таких вещах
но запустить руки под курточку все равно хочется facepalm lol ккогда приглядываешься к фотке, видишь что на нем майка, свитарок, сверху куртка, прям хочется подойти и согреть котика happy lol
Цитата (inga_1977)
a tufli starenkie

я прям на них зависла lol
отличные туфли
Цитата (inga_1977)
isteria prodoljaetsia

неудивительно что селебритис обычно не дружат друг с другом - папсы и сми из мелкой фигни такие истории развивают facepalm lol
замучишься объяснять lol

Поиск: