menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Что пишут? (часть 2)
Что пишут? (часть 2)
BronzeДата: Вторник, 20.12.2011, 00:29 | Сообщение # 301
High Society
Награды: 2039
Статус: Offline
http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gossip-girl-top-ten-list

brijitteДата: Вторник, 20.12.2011, 12:03 | Сообщение # 302
Insider
Награды: 20
Ой, Чак тоже любит Мураками, класс biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

BronzeДата: Среда, 21.12.2011, 17:57 | Сообщение # 303
High Society
http://www.hollywire.com/2011....re-real

Best of 2011: TV Couples We Wish Were Real!

2011 was filled with addictive television shows about couples loving and hating each other week after week. We loved these twosomes so much that it had us wondering: why can’t they be real?! Can't Chuck and Blair fight on the streets of the Upper East Side daily? Or how about Aria and Ezra trying to hide their attraction to one another while walking down the hall?!

To keep our Best of 2011 lists going, here are some of Hollywire’s favorite TV couples that we dream were actually real!

Couple: Chuck Bass & Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl)

Played By: Ed Westwick & Leighton Meester

ImagineДата: Среда, 21.12.2011, 22:13 | Сообщение # 304
Elite
Награды: 200
довольно интересная статья biggrin
Journey to the Gossip Girl Finish Line: Are We There Yet?
The mid-season finale of Gossip Girl solidified three things to us: Chuck and Blair are not and will never be over; core relationships take a backseat to guest stars and OMG! Moments; and the writers of the show appear to be more commitment-phobic than Season One Chuck Bass.

Those who have been invested in Gossip Girl since the beginning are committed to the evolution of four core relationships: Serena/Blair, Dan/Serena, Chuck/Nate, and Chuck/Blair. All of these relationships have been of upmost importance for four years and counting, but in the meantime, have taken a backseat to other relationships that the majority of fans are not invested in, such as: Dan/Blair, Serena/Ivy, and even, Dan/Chuck. Between the completely OOC “relationship” of Dan and Blair, the lack of a relationship between Blair and Serena, and the fact that Chuck and Blair continue to have happiness dangled in front of their noses only to have it snatched instantly away seems to be, unsurprisingly, turning viewers off.

Many long-time viewers of the show have been disappointed by that fact that in order to prop the Dair friendship, the Blairena friendship has to suffer or be completely ignored, and both Dan and Blair -but specifically Blair- have to be alienated from the rest of their loved ones, friends, family, loves, etc. While some argue that the DB “relationship” is a result of a slow, careful build, it could also be said that Dan’s sudden “love” for Blair seemingly came out of left field, given that before Rufus questioned Dan’s feelings in Season Four, Dan himself didn’t think much of it.

Blair’s personality is completely different around Dan and she seems to use him as an emotional doormat. There is nothing “organic” about a pairing that involves isolation, even if the isolation is restricted to an emotional one. This is especially true since Blair as Dan’s new BFF has been reduced to a richer, slightly snarkier Vanessa, while Dan has become the ultimate “Insider” of the UES. What made Dan’s character intriguing in the beginning was the fact that he was an outsider trying to get “inside”; now that he has…well, quite frankly, he’s lost his root-able charm. He’s rude to Serena, the person he should be thanking for his new station, he imagines himself in love with Blair, and is basically, a brooding, scotch-drinking Chuck Bass wannabe.

It’s understandable that many people began losing interest in Gossip Girl when the writers began throwing the most contrived obstacles imaginable at Chuck and Blair in order to keep them apart for the sake of drama. Chuck and Blair as a couple, are powerful, beautiful, and can drive storylines just with their awesomeness alone. Imagine the possibilities: the King and Queen of the UES scheming together, rescuing their friends from the ill-intentioned people that flock to them, all while gazing intensely into each others’ eyes and/or ripping each others’ clothes off. We got a taste of this in Season Three, before the writers came face to face with their own fear of commitment and decided enough happiness was enough.

It seems that mid to late Season Three marked the beginning of the plot device era of Gossip Girl. Their repeated methods of breaking up CB never showed that they weren’t meant for each other or didn’t love each other. If the intention was truly to “end” Chuck and Blair, or even deconstruct them, there have been several opportunities to do so in the past couple of seasons. However, no matter how many times Chuck and Blair say “goodbye” or “let each other go” they always end up back in close proximity to one another, and more in love than ever. In fact, every scene of “closure” has resulted in a new beginning for them, proving that the writers never had intentions of permanently deconstructing the CB relationship, but rather, they wanted to postpone CB’s happy moments in fear of the fanbase growing bored. Instead, what resulted was frustration and exhaustion at the lengths the writers were willing to go to in order to make the statement, “Chuck and Blair are meant for each other in every way, they just can’t be happy yet.”

The fact of the matter is that fans are restless. We miss the days when Blair and Serena would drop everything for one another, rather than Blair running off to Brooklyn, dumping her problems on a pining, fawning, and pathetic Dan. We miss the days when Dan had Serena’s back, even if as a friend. We miss the days when guest stars disappeared forever after a few episodes (we’re looking at you, Louis). There is very little else that can be done with Chuck and Blair then for them to finally just be together and happy, in all their glory. When it takes a literal pact with GOD to keep them apart at this point (and Chuck being in a coma to prop Dair even more) it might be time to just take the plunge finally. Chuck and Blair would be married with a baby on the way by now, if it hadn’t been for that accident (AKA over-the-top obstacle #17,429). After the events in 5.10, it’s clear that Chuck and Blair are still very much the main love story, and it’s high time for the writers to just put them together already, and switch to throwing dramatic storylines at other characters on the show.

While Gossip Girl is unarguably past its prime, the recycled plot lines, unnecessary heartbreak and the decimation of core relationships aren’t helping. Ratings aren’t great, but your loyal fans are holding out, and hoping the “finish line” doesn’t actually mean the last three minutes of the series. So please, GG writers, tell us if what we have seen for the past four+ years is real… or if it’s just a game.

Oh, and hey…does anyone remember Nate? You know…Nate Archibald?

http://cosmiclovecb.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/ifyouthought/

BronzeДата: Четверг, 22.12.2011, 02:00 | Сообщение # 305
High Society
http://nowhitenoise.com/2011....e-story

Gossip Girl: A few reasons why Chuck and Blair are still the story

Gossip Girl has pretty much arrived at a point where endgames have to be set.

Some of the characters remain up in the air, but I am fairly sure that Chuck and Blair are going to be together by the end of the series.

One thing that makes me certain about this is the continuity:

The show has been airing for almost five years. Chuck and Blair’s famous hook-up happened in episode 7 of season 1. Since that moment, the couple entered people’s hearts and has remained an important cornerstone for a show that is always in flux.

They have been talked and written about throughout the seasons, regardless of the status of their relationship. Even if they are not together now, it does not mean they will never be again in the future.

Another sign that makes me believe this show is going to end with Chuck and Blair is the many instances of foreshadowing we have seen, from the famous million-dollar Harry Winston engagement ring to the many wedding and family mentions.

Those are not just casual lines put there to satisfy fans; Chuck and Blair’s destiny has been decided a long time ago, even before the show runners thought they would get a season 5.

Some of you may say that since Chuck’s proposals went to waste, there is no hope anymore that they would actually get together again for good. However, we all know Blair won’t marry Louis — or at least won’t stay married to him. He is a guest star and he is not exactly what she wants. Blair has proved many times that Chuck is “the one I never want to leave” and “all I’ve ever wanted”.

They are the only two characters that for all this time have not stopped loving each other. As opposed to couples like Dan and Serena or Nate and Serena, Chuck and Blair represent the Gossip Girl relationship with the most longevity. And you cannot easily kill a four-year relationship in the span of a season… Of course feelings can change, but strong feelings like the ones Chuck and Blair feel for each other are forever (or at least they are forever in teen soap operas). They are family, as Blair told Chuck in the past.

Let’s look at what happened in the last episode: Blair was torn and she did not know if it was right to leave her future husband and father of her baby in order to go back to Chuck. Her heart decided for her. Even if the baby is not Chuck’s, he decided to take care of it regardless. He decided paternity did not matter because he loves Blair, and the natural thing to do would be to love Blair’s baby just as much — as much as Lily loved Chuck after Bart died.

Chuck and Blair were in a car wreck, which stopped their reunion this time around. They need to face obstacles before they can be together, just as in any great love story.

For sure their story isn’t going to save Gossip Girl. No couple is going to save that show. But Chuck and Blair have been a part of if for 4 years, and will continue to be to the end. After all, every great show has that couple no one forgets, right?

BronzeДата: Четверг, 22.12.2011, 23:02 | Сообщение # 306
High Society
http://www.newsday.com/enterta....3406537

GOSSIP GIRL

Doesn't it feel like "Gossip Girl" has been on for longer than five seasons? Yeah, that's not a good thing. Soapy dramas have to walk a fine line between too little action and piling on so much drama that the story lines and characters become tedious and unbelievable.
"GG" has hit the latter point.
Was it the Blair-Dan flirtation that sent the show hurling toward jump-the-shark status? Serena's affairs with her teacher and Nate's married cousin (and Nate himself)? The Blair and Chuck breakup and her eventual engagement to a prince? Jenny dealing drugs? Dan's novel? Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

Cyon80Дата: Вторник, 27.12.2011, 15:53 | Сообщение # 307
Elite
Награды: 76
Выбор редакции: 9 сериалов, которые мы смотрели в 2011 - Ира, fashion-редактор

На «Сплетницу» я подсела после «Секса в большом городе», пересмотрев любовные приключения Кэрри Брэдшоу три раза – на английском в оригинале, на русском по телевизору и еще раз на испанском в качестве языковой тренировки. Когда я стала смотреть «Сплетницу», вышло уже как минимум три сезона и все говорили про этот сериал, а журналы обсуждали гардероб главных героинь. Я начинала с одной серии в неделю, а потом так втянулась, что смотрела сериал уже почти каждый день перед сном.

Обожаю «Сплетницу» за интересную концепцию серий: вначале всегда рассказывается история, потом все непременно идут на бал или гламурную вечеринку, а в конце сценаристы подготавливают приманку, ради которой хочется и следующую часть посмотреть. Сейчас, когда пятый сезон уже пересмотрен, я, как сериальный наркоман, каждый день проверяю страничку Gossip Girl в надежде увидеть новую серию. Теперь это моя настоящая вредная привычка – хорошо хоть не такая затратная, как интернет-шопинг.

http://www.wmj.ru/stil-zhizni/kino/vybor-redaktsii-serialy/?page=5

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 09.01.2012, 22:42 | Сообщение # 308
High Society
http://poptimal.com/2012....ey-work

TV Supercouples: Who They Are and How They Work

Back in the seventies, a new term was coined – “supercouple.” It began as a reference to soap opera pairings – those couples that no matter how many times they broke up and reunited – would always be “destined” for each other. The original supercouple was Luke and Laura from General Hospital, whose wedding gained the most viewership of any daytime TV program to date.
But what does “supercouple” mean outside of the soap opera? And do they still exist?
To the second question the answer is – totally. But the first is a bit more complicated.
The main ingredient for a TV supercouple is audience devotion. The second most important component, plain and simple, is drama. Supercouples are those romances that last for years and years, through marriage and divorce, breakups, betrayals, passionate reunions, and tragedy. They are couples the audience will root for no matter what happens between them, knowing without a shadow of a doubt that the two people involved are meant for each other.
Personally, I’m a huge fan of the supercouple. It’s a long-standing institution that continues to work today, just in different ways and through different forms of media. Supercouples are troubled, they don’t get a happily ever after until the end of the series – if then – and they tug at the viewers heartstrings.
Buffy and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are a great example of a supercouple. On another end of the spectrum, so are Ross and Rachel from Friends. Both couples dealt with many obstacles, separated multiple times, but ultimately still managed to convince a large audience that they were meant to be together.
There are a handful of supercouples on current TV shows as well. Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl come to mind automatically as a couple that, despite many breakups, still maintains audience love and support. Meredith and Derek from Grey’s Anatomy are in the same group, having been together, on and off, for the past several years of the show’s run.
Then there are would-be supercouples that just don’t work for one reason or another. Maybe it’s that the stakes aren’t high enough. Maybe it’s just a lack of chemistry. But no matter how many times they break up and reunite, these less-than-super combinations just fail. Finn and Rachel from Glee fall into this category. Don’t get me wrong, I love Glee, but it’s just hard to invest in Finn and Rachel as a couple and have that intense desire for them to be together.
So now that you know what a supercouple is, do you have any that you love? Any that you hate? Right now I’m digging Barney and Robin from How I Met Your Mother as my comedy supercouple and Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl for drama. So who are you cheering for? Who do you hope split up for good in the second half of the season? And who do you think will become a supercouple, given some time? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!

lulu^Дата: Среда, 11.01.2012, 23:43 | Сообщение # 309
Insider
Награды: 2
суперкапл - это, безусловно, оч круто...было года в 90-е. Не знаю, как вам, а мне это уже начинает надоедать. Санта-Барбара шла более 10 лет. создатели сплетницы решили побить сей рекорд? Или в чем дело?
Теперь еще фотки эти со свадьбы. Ее как факт еще можно было вытерпеть, зная, что Блэр все-таки сбежит. Причем не важно, к кому именно - к Чаку или просто домой. Главное, что сбежит, и таракан Луи провалит к чертям в Монако. А теперь выясняется, что весь 5 сезон мы можем иметь удовольствие наблюдать замужнюю Би. И что дальше-то? Будем смотреть, как внуки Ч и Б буут встречаться, потому что их бабушка и дедушка не смогли? Это уже смешно.
Прихожу к выводу, что лучше уж фанфики читать. Хоть там можно успокоиться и сказать "Здрасьте"оптимизму

Humphrey, you're bastard ©

BronzeДата: Четверг, 12.01.2012, 02:10 | Сообщение # 310
High Society
http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-01....-photos

Caught Kissing: Chace Crawford & Ella Rae Peck! (PHOTOS)

Has Chace Crawford found a new lady love? Sort of…he and Ella Rae Peck were snapped showing some PDA, but it was all for a scene for his show Gossip Girl. Spoiler alert!

The two were seen getting close while filming right on the sidewalks of New York City for that authentic street vibe.

Happy:)Дата: Суббота, 14.01.2012, 04:15 | Сообщение # 311
High Society
Награды: 824
Best of TV 2011: Editor’s Picks and Reader’s Choice Winners

Most Sexual Frustration on TV goes to Blair (Leighton Meester) & Chuck (Ed Westwick)

Editor’s Pick: Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass – Gossip Girl (CW) — Leighton Meester & Ed Westwick
Reader’s Choice: Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass – Gossip Girl (CW) — Leighton Meester & Ed Westwick

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2012....winners

Happy:)Дата: Суббота, 14.01.2012, 04:17 | Сообщение # 312
High Society
Kristen Bell Talks Stripping, Sloths & 'Lies'

What I mean is that the actress simply meshes with the medium so well, her best work always seems to come alive on the small screen: from Veronica Mars to Heroes and Reefer Madness, the pint-sized powerhouse never fails to hit it out of the park when she lives in my DVR.

Kristen is now back where she belongs thanks to Showtime's sensational House of Lies, where she co-stars as a corporate strategist alongside Don Cheadle. I recently caught up with Kristen backstage at The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson to talk all about this dynamic new role, what you can expect from her next big screen projects and why baby sloths rival Lee Press On Nails for title of "Best Thing Ever."

Insider.com: What attracted you to House of Lies?
Kristen Bell: Everything. I liked the fact it was cable, so there are no limitations on the storylines in terms of how deep or provocative we could go. I like how sleek and sophisticated and dirty it was. I like that it's relevant since Occupy Wall Street and movements like that are in the zeitgeist. I like this character because she's so compartmentalized and I've never played someone who is not only willing to tell lies to other people but often lies to herself.

WATCH: On the House of Lies Red Carpet

Insider: You and Don Cheadle have insane chemistry. Did you know each other before this show?
Kristen: We didn't. We had lunch prior to doing the show, which I believe was the lunch for him to either yay or nay me. They had invited me on board, but clearly it's Don’s show – what if he hated me? So we went out to lunch and hit it off. He is a better human being than an actor, and he's a damn good actor.

EXCLUSIVE House of Lies Sneak Peek Clip

Insider: I would have been so nervous. Did you know that this lunch served this dual purpose?
Kristen: Yes, I found out late in the game. Once they reached out, I thought, "This is so exciting!!!" Then they told me, "You just gotta have lunch with Cheadle." I was a little nervous but if he didn't like me, then it was probably not meant to be.

Insider: Plus, who wouldn't like you?
Kristen: Exactly. Who on earth wouldn't not like me?!?

Insider: I was a huge Veronica Mars fan -- does its enduring popularity make it more difficult for you to pick TV projects?
Kristen: Yes and no. It's like having your first dog or child, nothing will replace that. Veronica Mars was fiercely intelligent and thankfully that's the kind of material I'm attracted to. I've tried to pepper my choices with intelligent ones. I think House of Lies is very, very intelligent. So I hope the fans are satisfied. It's hard to please the Veronica Mars crowd sometimes because it was such a well-constructed, beautiful show.

Insider: You talked about being able to make the show as dirty as you want. With that said, what was it like filming the pilot episode in that strip club?

Kristen: My strip club experience was interesting because, number one, we were there during daylight, so that's … yea. But the girls were lovely and beautiful but it’s a weird experience when they raise the lights in between takes.

Insider: Did they give you any tips for that underwear dance you do in an upcoming episode?
Kristen: Oh man .. no. I tried. It was one of, if not, the most embarrassing moment of my life. I don't do sexy, I do cute – I can do cute till the cows come home. But sexy is a lot harder, do you know what I mean? It's not what I feel.

MORE: Kristen Mocks Her Mars Bust

Insider: Fans are excited to see that, but what are you excited for fans to see?
Kristen: I'm excited for the episode where we visit Jeannie's home town. You get to see a bit behind the scenes of what she's dealt with growing up, specifically with her being from a lower class family. I'm excited for that to be revealed because when you have characters who are so cutthroat and antagonistic, you do need to see what makes them tick. You need to see why they do the things they do, so I'm glad they reveal that because it makes Jeannie a little more sympathetic.

Insider: In addition to House of Lies, you co-star with John Krasinski & Drew Barrymore in Big Miracle. What appealed to you with that movie?
Kristen: I liked that it was an actual event. It was such an inspiring story on so many levels. It's a comment on cultures clashing, the Americans judging the inupiats and the way they live. It'll tug on people's heartstrings because for some reason, we feel that whales are like us. More so than a lot of other animals. There were so many parts of the script that I liked beyond it being a fascinating, inspiring story.

Insider: Like the rockin' 80s wardrobe you wear in the movie?
Kristen: Oh, you have no idea. You're not ready. Nobody is. The one thing I really wanted to do was wear Lee Press On nails, which incidentally was the first monologue I ever memorized for a commercial audition. They were baby pink iridescent nails and before shooting, I begged for approval and no one seemed to care. Ken Kwapis, our director, was like, "I don't care what nail polish you wear. I have a whole movie to make." Cut to the editors and Ken emailing me, saying, "We love every single shot where we can see your nails! We want more nails!" It's a comment on the times because that's what my moms hands looked like.

Insider: You also co-star in the vignette film Movie 43, and play Supergirl?
Kristen: Oh yea, it's happening. Legit Supergirl costume. It's me, Justin Long as Robin, Jason Sudeikis as Batman, Uma Thurman as Lois Lane and it's about Gotham City speed dating. We're all switching tables and flirting.

Insider: That said, who do you think the most attractive superhero is?
Kristen: I'm not an underpants on the outside kind of girl. You know? Keep it to yourself. Let me get there if I want to get there. It's too much too soon. Is it cute if I wear the bra on the outside of my shirt? No. I'd look like a lunatic. So I would have to say Clark Kent because his underpants are on the inside. Suit is always a good look. And those glasses? Forget about it. I love those.

Insider: You've also supply the voice of Gossip Girl -- a show that currently has split fans into two camps: ones that want Blair with Chuck and ones that want her with Dan. Where do you fall?
Kristen: This is just my opinion as Kristen Bell, but I can't get enough of Blair with Chuck. Obsessed.

Insider: OK, and finally -- the million dollar question: What is cuter, a yawning puppy or a sneezing panda?
Kristen: Neither. A baby sloth. Screw your answers. Above anything! Have you ever seen one?

Insider: Apparently not....

Kristen: [To assistant] Do you have an iPhone? YouTube: "It's Bathtime Too Cute Animal Planet." Can I explain something to you?

Insider: Please.

Kristen: I Google Baby Sloths maybe 2-3 times a week. I've been obsessed with sloths for as long as I can remember. They must be my spirit animal or something. There's nothing cuter than a baby sloth. It doesn't exist in my opinion. OK, maybe a slow Loris. Maybe. On a good day. And if it's a baby slow loris. You’re gonna die. You’re not ready. Watch this video and cry your eyes out.

http://www.theinsider.com/tv....ex.html

Happy:)Дата: Суббота, 14.01.2012, 04:21 | Сообщение # 313
High Society
You know you love her...
Man we love Gossip Girl. So when Kaylee DeFer, who plays Charlie/Ivy, gave BLISS Towers a buzz, we lost major cool points by starting the convo with ‘You know you love us, XOXO’. She cringed down the phone. Luckily she soon forgot about it as she was ringing from the comfort of her New York apartment to chat about all things GG, from falafel-breath snoggery to life on the Upper East Side, and keeping secrets from the cast!

We LOVE Gossip Girl! What’s it been like being a newbie?
You know it’s always terrifying coming into an environment that’s been working and a well oiled machine for some time now, they’re in their stride and then I came and it was the end of the year on the fourth season so it’s kind of like coming into your senior year of high school at the very end when everybody’s already ready to leave. I came in much more doubtful that I probably should have because everybody was really kind of great.

Was your first day weird?
Yeah my first day I was pretty nervous. I walked into the hair and make up trailer, or the hair and make-up room and everyone had their dogs there. Everybody brings their dogs with them, so it’s kind of a really warm environment and having animals around adds that kind of distraction. The head hair artist has a Rottweiler that’s 175 lbs or something like that. So that was kind, kind of detracted me from anything else!

Do you have a dog that you take in with you?
I had a dog in California that my brother and I shared but then I moved to New York. We had a yard and he’s used to being outside all the time. Had I brought him to New York it would have been animal abuse.

Aw, do you miss him?
Yeah. But he needs to be able to run around. It’s a bummer. I got to see him a little bit in August when we were filming a couple of episodes of Gossip Girl in L.A. He’s half Border Collie half German Shepherd.

Who’s your onset bezzie?
Chace. We joke around that I’m the female version of Chase! (laughs) He’s a real down to earth guy and we were raised in similar family environments. He took me under his wing kind of a thing. We, we get along really well.

We love Nate!
How could you not love him?!

Exactly. Your character Charlie got quite close to Dan in the last series. What was the snogging like?
(laughs) Well you know Penn and I actually worked together before on another TV show called The Mountain that CW did. Penn was on it and I actually played his girlfriend so it was, it was kind of like kissing an ex. I think that day we had falafels on set and Penn was really just so lovely as to not brush his teeth!!! (Laughs)

GROSS! What a gent. Who do you think you would like to see Charlie end up with if things kind of work out with her?
I love both of the boys, Penn and Chace, they’re great and I actually haven’t had much of an opportunity to work with Ed but I think Chace, er Nate. It would be kind of a little match made in heaven.

We saw in the last episode that Charlie/Ivy has a bit of a heart deep down…
Yeah, absolutely. You’re going to get to know a lot more about her past, as to what happened, where she comes from and who she really is. And why she is sticking around with the family and doing what she is doing.

Intriguing!!
Yeah you know it’s funny because the writers, the producers don’t really share too many of the storylines with the actual characters because of how secret everything is. So last season, I was the only person who knew that Charlie wasn’t really Charlie.

Oh wow!
So I had to keep that a secret all the way up until it aired.

She’s kind of torn between who she is and who she wants to be. If you could be another character who would you be?
Hmmm if I could be another character, I would be. Ah man that’s a hard one, I’ve never actually been asked that before. I think I’d be Kelly’s character, Lily, because then I could just have all the money in the world and stay home on house arrest and just shop online.

Great choice! Do you think you could make it on the Upper East Side?
Oh you know the Upper East Side to me is this world you rarely cross over to. First off the amount of money you have to spend daily in order to live there is something like, I don’t know if I can really wrap my head around. I think if you had the means, anybody could make it on the Upper East Side. You have to learn how to spend money which anybody can really adapt to!

http://www.mybliss.co.uk/interviews/detail?id=63656

BronzeДата: Понедельник, 16.01.2012, 09:54 | Сообщение # 314
High Society
http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle....terfeed

Déjà Vu Alert! Jessica Biel Replicates Leighton Meester’s 2011 Golden Globes Look

Award show looks are by far the most memorable outfits celebs wear. So, it would seem silly that an actress would duplicate another star's look. Well, maybe someone should give Jessica Biel this memo, because her Elie Saab dress was very similar to the nude Burberry Prorsum gown Leighton Meester wore last year to the Golden Globes—can you believe she chose such a similar number only one year apart?!

The newly engaged gal sported a long-sleeved, full-length gown with an up-to-there slit that reminded us so much of Leighton's, you'd think they were creations from the same designer. Coincidently, the babe even accessorized very similarly to the Gossip Girl—they both rocked strappy heels and pretty pink pouts. The only real differences: Miss Biel's dress was made out of lace fabric and her shoulders weren't puffy.

Even if Jess was fully aware that Leighton had worn a similar frock, we couldn't blame her because its one of the best ensembles she's ever worn!

UES_ChuckBlairДата: Понедельник, 16.01.2012, 10:15 | Сообщение # 315
High Society
Награды: 1725
Quote (Bronze)
Déjà Vu Alert! Jessica Biel Replicates Leighton Meester’s 2011 Golden Globes Look

С утра просматривала кто в чем был на ЗГ и при взгляде на Джессику Бил, сразу вспомнилось потрясающее прошлогоднее платье Лейтон ))) на самом деле дежавю......
А в этом году понравилась София Вергара, совершенно шикарна!!!

Quote (Happy:))
Kristen: This is just my opinion as Kristen Bell, but I can't get enough of Blair with Chuck. Obsessed

а поклонников abusive relationships официально все больше и больше )))

Сообщение отредактировал UES_ChuckBlair - Понедельник, 16.01.2012, 10:17

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Что пишут? (часть 2)
Поиск: