menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Среда, 18.05.2011, 06:45 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются разнообразные спойлеры к 5-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!
Здесь-только спойлеры и информация, связанная с 5-м сезоном!

SophiaFДата: Вторник, 06.09.2011, 23:24 | Сообщение # 2131
Elite
Награды: 22
что то интересное намечается....

барышняДата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 00:52 | Сообщение # 2132
Elite
Награды: 202

@olv Wet day on set of gossip girl. Penn, Blake and Leighton is still on set. Kaylee and Chace just arrived.

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Среда, 07.09.2011, 12:07

BronzeДата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 04:35 | Сообщение # 2133
High Society
Награды: 2039
http://www.tvline.com/2011....mmunity

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Community, Gossip Girl, HIMYM and More!

Question: Can you give me some really good stuff about what is going to happen on Gossip Girl? —Saloni

Ausiello: Good stuff coming your way in 3, 2, 1… The show is pulling out “all the stops” for its milestone 100th episode in January, according to executive producer Josh Safran. “We want to honor the [fact] that it’s the 100th episode,” he says. “We know that we are very lucky to be coming by it, and we’re going to respect that. So we definitely want to make it feel like it is a special event. Let’s put it this way — it’s not going to be a clip show.” Hmm… Safran already confirmed that Blair will spend the first chunk of the season planning her royal nups to Louis, so it stands to reason that the wedding itself would take place around midseason. See where I’m going with this, people?

Question: I’m still confused about Taylor Momsen’s status on Gossip Girl. Is she gone for good? Gossip Girl isn’t the same without Lil J. —Jen

Ausiello: Sources confirm to TVLine that Jenny will return to the UES when hell freezes over. But it’s not like the show will pretend like she never existed. Case in point: Rumor has it her absence is addressed in the season premiere (and don’t assume she returned to school upstate).

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Среда, 07.09.2011, 05:10

МарисонДата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 06:45 | Сообщение # 2134
Privileged
Награды: 6
Quote (Bronze)
So we definitely want to make it feel like it is a special event.

свадьба??? dry

Happy:)Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 23:35 | Сообщение # 2135
High Society
Награды: 824
Blake Lively: Leggy on the "Gossip Girl" Set
Hard at work on the set of her hit CW show, Blake Lively was spotted in between takes in New York City on Wednesday (September 7).

The “Gossip Girl” gal looked trendy in a dress and blazer as she made her way around set in the dreery Big Apple weather and freshened up her lips with gloss to ready for her next scene.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gossip-....twitter

BronzeДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 00:24 | Сообщение # 2136
High Society
Комментарии очевидца съемок:

Hello all

I was at the set on Tuesday ( in the pouring rain ). I just got internet access again and was reading the last thread and realised that no one had mentioned anything that happened on Tues even though was quite a few people who stopped to have a look so I thought I would share what i saw go down.

So I was there nearly all day, left at about 6:15 to catch my flight but the only cast I saw on set were leighton, Ed, The Prince, the Asian dog lady/ therapist, penelope and the blonde columbian minion that I recognised.

I think that report on twitter that eveyone else was there was fake, even though there is the possibilty that others showed up after I left I had some one asking me where chace was and showing me that tweet mid afternoon and they were definitely not there at that stage as I was at that point hanging out near hair and make up where every other cast member there was going to and from. ( this was my 4th day on set as well by this stage so I kinda knew where to go and who to listen to and who to ask on the crew to get info on who was there and what was happeing etc )

They shot 2 scenes with just the thereapist/ doctor lady and the prince only, one early in the day one later in the day, which is strange ( btw I couldn't get any sound of what was being filmed ) so I wonder why these two are in contact by themselves, something to speculate over indeed.

They filmed a scene with blair ( who looked gorgeous ) the prince and the minions and this scene was filmed inside a gallery type place, again I couldn't hear anything but luckily they had all the monitors outside on the street with the crew so we could see what was being shot and it looked like blair and Louis were arguing.

Ed was pretty stealthy on set you had to be in the right palce at the right time to know he was there. I only knew to look for him as I overgheard one of the crew say his name, so snuck away from the filming to check out around the trailers and low and behold saw a chuck like suit being taken to a trailer. then later Ed came out of hair and make up but from listening to the crew he was only needed at that time to shoot either a still photo of just a scene of him exiting a building someplace else so i watched him and a body guard and a few crew members hop into a van and drive off somewhere I assume to shoot said scene at a secret location.

They later returned and Ed went back into his trailer looking super cute in said chuck suit and red gumboots, one of the girls I was hanging out with gave him a " hi Ed" ( i was way to shy ), to which he responded with a Yo, a wink and huge charming smile at us that pretty much left us all starstruck so it was worth it spending all day in the rain soaked to my bones just for that smile . I then didn't see him again before I left, but as he stayed on set in his trailer and didn't leave I assume he was filming later that night again.

i am pretty certain that he didn't share any scenes with Leighton though as she left mid afternoon after filming the scene with Louis as she left in her fatigues with lots of bags ( so it looked like she was done for the day ) into one of those fans and she didn't return whilst i was there.

When i left it was just Ed, Louis and the asian therapist / dog lady on set.

Even though it poured down with rain all day making the cast and crews job harder I actually got big smiles from not only ed, but also Leighton as she passed us and Hugo ( Louis ) who also was really nice to stop and take pics and sign things even in the poruing rain, which was so sweet

Anyway that is all I have to report, sorry for the ramble but I am back home now, back to reality, so no more set reports till next year if they are still on the air.

Mir-aДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 00:44 | Сообщение # 2137
Freshman
Награды: 0
Bronze, переведите не анго говорящеим(

BronzeДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 00:54 | Сообщение # 2138
High Society
Blake Lively and Kaylee DeFer shooting GossipGirl this morning in NYC

барышняДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 01:06 | Сообщение # 2139
Elite
Перевод спойлера от Озиелло, который любезно чуть выше выложила Bronze. Спасибо, Наташенька!!!!!

Вопрос: Можете ли вы сказать что-то действительно стоящее о том, что произойдет на Gossip Girl? -Saloni

Ausiello: Что-то стоящее будет через 3, 2, 1 ... шоу засияет "всеми огнями" ради такой вехи, как сотый эпизод в январе, по словам исполнительного продюсера Джоша Сафрана. "Мы хотим, отметить [то], что это 100-ый эпизод", говорит он. "Мы знаем, что нам очень повезло, что мы добрались до него, и мы с уважением отнесемся к этому. Так что мы определенно хотим сделать что-то особенное. Скажем так - это не будет случайное шоу". Хм ... Сафран уже подтвердил, что Блэр проведет первую часть сезона за планированием ее королевских глупостей с Луи, так что само собой разумеется, что свадьба таки состоится около середины сезона. Понимаете, куда я веду?

Вопрос: Я до сих пор сбит с толку статусом Тейлор Момсен на Gossip Girl. Она ушла навсегда? Gossip Girl не то же самое без литл Дж.

Ausiello: Источники подтверждают TVLine, что Дженни вернется на UES, когда ад замерзнет. Но это не тоже самое, как буд-то на шоу притворяются, что ее никогда не существовало. Показательный пример: ходят слухи, ее отсутствие упоминается в премьере сезона (и не предпологайте, что она вернулась в школу за пределами штата).

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Четверг, 08.09.2011, 01:28

барышняДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 01:26 | Сообщение # 2140
Elite
Сегодняшнее

Еще сегодняшних фоток Серена-Айви http://www.popsugar.com/Blake-L....0,14#11

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Четверг, 08.09.2011, 01:57

BronzeДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 03:20 | Сообщение # 2141
High Society
http://cwtv.com/thecw/gossip-girl-erics-emails

From yesterday

BronzeДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 05:49 | Сообщение # 2142
High Society

The pic Kelly and Leighton

5.03 ?

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 08.09.2011, 06:24

chairfun2Дата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 06:46 | Сообщение # 2143
Privileged
Награды: 12

почему то наводит на мысли что может Айви беременна? Только Серена бы ее утешала. Тест она могла легко там оставить у Блэр она ж там жила какое то время или заходила за эти три недели? не понятно ток от кого

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ldeuwnBL1r5zhfco8_250.gif[/img]

BronzeДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 07:15 | Сообщение # 2144
High Society
Quote (chairfun2)
не понятно ток от кого

Мне только одна кандидатура приходит на ум! Может нам все не показали, и будет чей-то сон или флэшбэк где они продолжат свое “застольное дело”!!!

МарисонДата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 07:42 | Сообщение # 2145
Privileged
Награды: 6
Quote (chairfun2)
почему то наводит на мысли что может Айви беременна?

вот это будет подстава подстав! dry

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: