menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Среда, 18.05.2011, 06:45 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются разнообразные спойлеры к 5-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!
Здесь-только спойлеры и информация, связанная с 5-м сезоном!

ImagineДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 00:12 | Сообщение # 2476
Elite
Награды: 200
еще Серенка on the set - September 27

Сообщение отредактировал Imagine - Четверг, 29.09.2011, 00:12

BronzeДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 00:17 | Сообщение # 2477
High Society
Награды: 2039
Quote (Caviar)
У кое-кого (кого-нельзя-называть) были

Но что Луи может еще быть отцом это уже из разряда фантастики, ну что Дэн Хамфри вы уж извините это уже…

Вот с этим я полностью согласна: http://cornelia-b.tumblr.com/post....sly-how

http://gossipgirlsss.com/dan-and....e-10467

Dan and Serena Sitting in a….Coffee Shop

Looks like someone in the writers room remembered that Dan and Serena used to date (and are step-siblings).

According to a fan who was lucky enough to be close to the action, the two were filming a scene for an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl, and we have photographic evidence to prove it! We’re pretty certain this has to do with Dan’s book. Wonder if Serena found out it’s all about her ex’s “pulsating” love for her best friend forever. Actually, we hope she knows. We’d love to see this new fierce Serena react to the news. We have a feeling it won’t be pretty.

Also being filmed, a Chuck and Serena scene. Be still my heart. I just love these two and their increasingly warm sibling-like bond (note to writers: don’t ruin it by making it sexual). Let’s hope this means we have a juicy VanDerWoodsen-Bass arc coming up. Missing the days of them living in the Palace together. Sigh…….

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 29.09.2011, 00:24

BronzeДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 01:07 | Сообщение # 2478
High Society

http://twitter.com/#!/KellyRutherford

@KellyRutherford
Kelly Rutherford
Oh my! I woke up this morning and look who I found in my bathroom brushing his teeth?? @matt_settle

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 29.09.2011, 07:07

BronzeДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 03:27 | Сообщение # 2479
High Society
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011....regnant

Key Comments: You Guys Really, Really, REALLY Want Chuck To Be Blair’s Baby Daddy!

Many of you have commented and made your opinions clear: you want Chuck Bass to be the father of Blair’s baby! But what about Dan or Louis? Read what your fellow Hollywoodlifers had to say.

We gave you a hint to why the father of Blair Waldorf‘s baby could be Chuck Bass (other than the obvious reason that starts with one and ends with night stand), and you shared your thoughts on who you wanted the Gossip Girl dad to be. Personally, I think this should be filed under the category of “Duh” but most of you are hoping for a Bass baby!

Basically the Chair-shippers will (of course) only be satisfied if Chuck is the father. They think Prince Louis is a) a guest star and b) boring so he couldn’t possibly be the dad. Which, although good points, doesn’t mean that technically Louis and Blair couldn’t have created a baby. Louis did point out in this week’s premiere that they’d spent the last few weeks in the bedroom.

Here are some of your best comments:

• Elizabeth: I’m thinking it’s a baby Bass. Louis doesn’t seem man enough to get the job done at this point. (Does he even have a spine?)
  • Megan: It better be Chuck and Blair’s baby because I need Chair babies in bow ties in bow ties or headbands either one. I will love the kid no matter if it a boy or girl
  • Laura: Chuck better be the father of Blair’s baby. I’ll be pissed if they make it Louis’s kid. Blair’s first baby should be with Chuck. Absolutely. (Editor’s note: First baby? So do her second and third go to Louis and Dan respectively?)
  • Hannah Jo: I totally agree with you that Chuck will be affected by Blair’s pregnancy either way, but being the father would be such a great incentive for him to mature and become the man his father never was. Here’s hoping!
  • Bonnie: I want it to be Chuck’s because the other options are terrible and who doesn’t want the spawn of Chuck and Blair running around!? I sure do! havoc!
  • Justina: Can you imagine? They would be super sneaky and manipulative but gorgeous too. Also filthy rich of course. They definitely need to have a baby
  • Nina: It would only make sense for it to be Chuck’s because sticking Blair with a baby from that boring prince would just be so dumb. Plus, where would the drama be?
  • harumscarum: chuck is DEFINITELY the father and not only because fate ships chair! it’s because it doesn’t make sense to get blair pregnant with a guest star that no one particularly likes and who will be gone eventually anyway.

My coworker Andy Swift would like to see Dan Humphrey as the baby daddy. And while the Chair-shippers were appalled, some fans didn’t mind the idea … although things did get heated.

• Asia: I’m a Blair fan, so as long as the Baby storyline is positive for Blair’s character development I don’t think it matters who the baby-daddy is. Saying that though, it is the Dair storyline that’s got me hooked on this show! Maybe I’m just a hopeless romantic and like the thought of the Nice guy getting the girl in the end (and prefer nice-guy Dan to the Prince). I’m sure (ex?) bad-boy Chuck has the potential to change into Mr.Right, but sadly I’m bored of the Chair R/S. So I hope this season GG will “Dare to Dair”
  • Manu: Oh, and Andy, don’t believe the poll… Chairios literally gather on boards to come up with ways to cheat on them; as I always say, they act just like their ~master~ would.
  • Vanillalatte86: Excuses, Excuses. Why does Chuck always trend when GG is on? Dan never trends. Are you suggesting we cheated there too? Are you also suggesting that Dair fans are incapable of “cheating?” Just face we win all the polls because there are more Chair fans than Dair fans.
    Uh-oh it’s Chair versus Dair, although (and I’m not just saying this because I adore Chuck and Blair) the Chair fans are taking over HollywoodLife in a big way. Poor horribly-accented Louis, he’s getting no love. Watch, if he’s the dad … I don’t even want to go there. Hell hath no fury like a Gossip Girl fan scorned.

•  
    BronzeДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 03:44 | Сообщение # 2480
    High Society
    http://chuckandblairtheperfectpair.wordpress.com/2011....n-drama

Speculation Day 1 – Baby Daddy Confusion Drama

Finally that time of the week! It’s SPECULATION DAY! This is the new “edition”. I hope you all take time to read and or/comment these kind of posts. I know how much you like to discuss topics, yo! I decided to start this speculation posts again by request and because I thought some people may be assured that they’re not the only one thinking some ideas, and also to let this blog be more lively as it was in past.

I don’t know how much I’m gonna discuss today, but let’s start with the argument that’s been on people’s mouths blogs since the Season Premiere… Who is the baby daddy? Could it be Chuck, could it be Louis?

Of course everyone of us thinks it’s Chuck. But there are some confusing issues with timelines that haven’t been explained yet. This doesn’t mean that we need to doubt about Chuck being the father. We just need to wait, because being positive is the right state of mind. Many of you didn’t think Blair could be the one being pregnant, and here she is! About to get married and about to have her life changed by a baby.

We have really no idea if Louis and Blair had sex. She mentions them spending the night together in 4.20, but did we ever see them making out (please please spare us this scene, kthanks)? Practically, no. 4.20 time is May 2nd (when Chuck has the scruff), and May 3rd (BL scene in B’s room and Princesses’ Party). How do I know? Simply because you can see a “Monday May 2 2011” in the magazine that you see on Chuck’s living room table, this one (click for bigger):

Louis has arrived in NYC in 4.18, which was the week between April 11 and April 18. In fact that episode aired on April 18. Blair didn’t get to see him up until next episode, which is the day after he arrives, around April 14 or so I guess.

There’s a funny anecdote connected to this. Remember one of Blair’s idols, Grace Kelly? We all know she was a famous American actress until she found her Prince and soon stopped acting for him. Prince Ranieri III was looking for a wife at that time, and he went to the US just for that. He and Grace had exchanged few letters, and he wanted to meet her in person. Fate (or case) wants that after Ranieri met Grace, he proposed to her three days later.

Coincidences wants they got married on April 18, 1956 with a civil ceremony. The day after with religious ceremony. Few months later, in January of 1957, they had their first daughter Caroline.

Doesn’t this look so familiar to you? Well, I’ll tell you that if Blair’s pregnancy comes to term, the baby will be delivered around the end of January. How do I know? Haha. That’s a million dollar question. Since GG Writers love to parallel things, searching on Google I found out January 27th is the day Monegasque people celebrate the saint of their princedom, Saint Devote. Oh. Casuality that’s where Blair and Louis wedding is going to be held!

Well, I tried guessing Blair and Louis’ sexual encounter happened during the week before May 6th (what was written on the cheque Chuck gives to the guy at the Bat mitzvah) because in 4.21 that is basically also 4.22, Chuck tells Blair that he’s been going through a lot since that night of 4.20 (that supposedly happened on May 2nd like the newspaper said), and after April 14 (4.19). Considering Louis’ mom arrives in 4.20 I don’t think BL consumed while she was there, because I bet Sophie was close to her son and was inspecting Blair with suspicious eyes. So before? Well like I said 4.20 is on May 2nd/3rd, so then.

Why am I thinking this, why I look so sure (or almost)? Because in 4.19 the day after Louis comes to NYC, the major event of the episode is the Breast Cancer Awareness fund-raiser party, a real event that our beloved Lily (Kelly Rutherford) attended for real on April 14. If they respected the real life timeline, so that 4.19 happened on April 14 (I said Louis may had come to NYC after April 11), then 4.20 should had happened few weeks after. (I think Sophie didn’t want to wait any longer to surprise her son with a visit. Haha.) This means that from 4.20 to 4.21/4.22 passes no more than a week. There’s no mention of sex between Blair and Louis after 4.20, so I supposed they don’t have it?

Like you, I am confused by the timelines. So I searched a website where you can count how many days you are pregnant (supposedly) considering the date of your last period/supposed date of when you think is going to be delivered.

I tried with Chuck and not Louis because supposedly they had sex with Blair the same week, quite like Chuck and Nate during episode 1.13. Chuck, considering he and Blair SURELY had sex on May 6th (there’s the cheque to prove it, yo), and Louis,considering he and Blair had sex between April 14 and May 6 (just to confuse things more!).

Here’s what I get if I put that January 27th 2012 date that is the Saint Devote date and the due date for a baby conceived during the 2 – 7 May week (I had tried a different site that told me a baby conceived around May 6th could be due in those days of Winter), and see what we get (click on the pic to see it bigger):

Well, timeline is perfect, isn’t it?

But there’s also Louis. Considering we don’t know when 5.01 is set – July or August, because the seamstress just guessed she was 6 weeks along – I will guess that Blair was already pregnant after May 6th, whether the baby is Chuck’s or not.

The fact is that if 4.20 is set on May 2nd/3rd like you can see in the pic, either Chuck or Louis can still be the fathers because the test was taken before Blair left. But there’s no way in my opinion that she may be pregnant with Louis.

RECAP:

• 4.18 – Louis arrives, between April 11 and April 18
  • 4.19 – Breast Cancer Awareness Party, April 14
  • 4.20 – Newspaper says it’s May 2nd, events also take place on May 3rd (Louis’ proposal and/or Blouis sex)
  • 4.22 – Chuck and Blair have sex, May 6th
  • 4.22 – Three weeks after May 6th, supposedly last week of May (around the 27-31)
  • 5.01 – The seamstress guesses Blair is 6 weeks pregnant, Half of July? August? We have no idea if the six weeks after the finale include those three weeks.

So, to end this thingy, I’d say either is possible, but we all know and hope he is the one. This storyline could give Chuck many good things, starting from confidence, altruism, take care of other people, try to express his feelings and be less diffident, be a man his father never was. This guys, would never be given to a guest star. The guest star is just … a guest. Louis will leave at some point, and we won’t care about him anymore, so there’s no point for the writers to make Blair pregnant with a guy that isn’t a regular, and let’s be honest, has no chemistry with Leighton.

Few things I can add to this spec is that there were some things that showed us how even if Blair didn’t mention Chuck in the premiere, how the two are connected (and not only by the baby).

Chuck’s bruise, a bruise on his torso right under his heart, is meaningful. It can be paralleled with Blair and her tummy right now. Both have growing pains, but only Blair’s will effectively grow. Chuck’s pain is inside, hidden. The bruise is a proof that it’s there and knocking on his body that has kept it in a dark corner after the finale.

I just want to tell you that until we are proven otherwise, we shouldn’t give up on the baby. I am positive we’re getting our happy end someday. Chuck and Blair are important and they will always be. No matter now they are separated, they will be reunited by fate or something (eek even if I dislike the idea of fate after Lost). And wait to see things! Freak out before anything is sure, is wrong. Keep the positive thoughts and believe in Baby Bass! ; )

Сообщение отредактировал Bronze - Четверг, 29.09.2011, 03:46
  •  
    барышняДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 06:19 | Сообщение # 2481
    Elite
    Награды: 202

Однако Bronze, как фундаментально ты подходишь к проблемам отцовства, спасибо! biggrin

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Четверг, 29.09.2011, 06:28

goliДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 13:49 | Сообщение # 2482
    Insider
    Награды: 3
    в спойлере я так поняла автор пишет, что мы не знаем, когда происходит действие в 5.01 - в июле или августе. но это не совсем так. В приглашении указана дата свадьбы 26 ноября. Блэр говорит Луи, что через 3 месяца они поженятся. Следовательно, это 5.01 - это двадцатые числа августа. А так да, оч подробное описание.

UES_ChuckBlairДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 14:03 | Сообщение # 2483
    High Society
    Награды: 1725
    goli, уже был спойлер от сценаристов- время, которое прошло между 4.22 и 5.01 - менее 6-ти недель ))
    5.01-середина июля.

Сообщение отредактировал UES_ChuckBlair - Четверг, 29.09.2011, 14:11

goliДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 14:17 | Сообщение # 2484
    Insider
    Награды: 3
    Quote (UES_ChuckBlair)
    goli, уже был спойлер от сценаристов- время, которое прошло между 4.22 и 5.01 - менее 6-ти недель ))

ну и странно. 4.22 - это конец мая. 5.01 - разговор в спальне Блэр, Блэр говорит Луи, что-то про будущее и т.п. и сказала, что через 3 месяца свадьба. а свадьба, как указано в приглашении, 26 ноября. ну и как тут менее 6 недель? да и какой смысл в том, что между 4.22 и 5.01 прошло менее 6 недель. Беременность (в другой ветке обсуждали) уж никак не с момента теста отсчитывается.

UES_ChuckBlairДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 14:47 | Сообщение # 2485
    High Society
    Награды: 1725
    Quote (goli)
    да и какой смысл в том, что между 4.22 и 5.01 прошло менее 6 недель. Беременность (в другой ветке обсуждали) уж никак не с момента теста отсчитывается.

Мне кажется, ответ прост: маленький срок между 4.22 и 5.01 позволяет максимально потянуть время с разгадыванием кто же все-таки беремен до начала сезона + объясняет отсутствие животика у Блэр.
    Quote (goli)
    сказала, что через 3 месяца свадьба. а свадьба, как указано в приглашении, 26 ноября. ну и как тут менее 6 недель?

этот спойлер о 6-ти неделях появился до премьеры, возможно с датой свадьбы у сценаристов вышел прокол?

BronzeДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 20:42 | Сообщение # 2486
    High Society

During the premiere the writers were asked if Harold was returning and they said ‘hmm…’ which is neither a yes or no so here’s hoping they’re bringing him back this season!

I truly hope Harold makes a stop before Blair’s wedding. I’d love some new Blair & Harold scenes!

dteДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 22:53 | Сообщение # 2487
    High Society
    Награды: 467
    Bronze, ого какие расчеты!!! О_о

Quote (UES_ChuckBlair)

этот спойлер о 6-ти неделях появился до премьеры, возможно с датой свадьбы у сценаристов вышел прокол?

Quote (UES_ChuckBlair)
    Мне кажется, ответ прост: маленький срок между 4.22 и 5.01 позволяет максимально потянуть время с разгадыванием кто же все-таки беремен до начала сезона + объясняет отсутствие животика у Блэр.

лажа у них с датами, если конечно это не...

ImagineДата: Четверг, 29.09.2011, 22:56 | Сообщение # 2488
    Elite
    Gossip Girl - Episode 5.04 - Memoirs of an Invisible Dan - Press Release

"Memoirs of an Invisible Dan" (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)

ELIZABETH HURLEY GUEST STARS IN A MULTI-EPISODE ARC AND TATE DONOVAN DIRECTS - After much deliberation, Dan (Penn Badgley) decides to gather Serena (Blake Lively), Blair (Leighton Meester), Nate (Chace Crawford), Chuck (Ed Westwick), Rufus (Matthew Settle) and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book party. Meanwhile, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Louis (guest star Hugo Becker) hit a crises point after Louis reads Dan's book. Diana (Hurley) learns incriminating information about one of Nate's friends and uses it to her advantage. Kaylee DeFer also stars. Tate Donovan directed the episode written by Amy B. Harris (#504).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011....29.html

ImagineДата: Пятница, 30.09.2011, 00:36 | Сообщение # 2489
    Elite
    Penn and Ed on the Set

http://chuckblair.forumfree.it/?t=58076455#entry473034656

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail....Video#p

Сообщение отредактировал Imagine - Пятница, 30.09.2011, 00:43

BronzeДата: Пятница, 30.09.2011, 01:07 | Сообщение # 2490
    High Society
    Imagine, Спасибо вам большое за споейлеры.
    Тоже только на ютубе

Chuck and Dan scene

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
    Поиск: