menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В, mio-mio  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Среда, 18.05.2011, 06:45 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются разнообразные спойлеры к 5-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!
Здесь-только спойлеры и информация, связанная с 5-м сезоном!

BronzeДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 01:19 | Сообщение # 2341
High Society
Награды: 2039
— Leighton Meester hints about the new season of “Gossip Girl.” WATCH: MTV.com

Josh: Is Gossip Girl fun this season? I mean the fans are really excited about this Dan Blair stuff

Leighton: Oh really!?

Josh: Yea! Absolutely! I got a lot of tweets about people like, shows go up and down, you hit lows, you hit strides, and people are like, okay this is a good moment. So do you feel that this a good development on the show?

Leighton: Yes I do. I really think it’s a…good thing to explore. Because their relationship is very funny, and a little bit different than her other relationships which are a bit melodramatic (A BIT?. It’s just fun for me. I really like Penn and working with him and there’s sort of an inner struggle where other girls have felt when they’re like I don’t wanna like you, why do I like you? So that’s definitely still there. In the meantime there’s still a lot of other dramatic things happening this year like, she’s getting married to a prince

Josh: I hate it when that happens

Leighton: (laughs) And then of course there is Chuck with all that history and craziness so. Are we friends, are we possibly something more? There’s just all these different questions with that. And then there’s a baby somewhere in the midst of that with some character.

Josh: I feel like I need to play dramatic music on the piano. DUN DUN DUN

BronzeДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 02:42 | Сообщение # 2342
High Society
http://uk.eonline.com/news....XAvRzW8

Which Gossip Girl Character Is Going Gay?

Chuck (Ed Westwick) kissed a boy before...and he didn't mind it. (Good times, season three! Good times!)

With Blair (Leighton Meester) off planning her wedding to Prince Louis (Hugo Becker), could Gossip Girl's resident bad boy become a little curious this season? Or maybe Serena (Blake Lively) has decided to experiment while living it up in Los Angeles?

We've exclusively learned that one of Gossip Girl's main characters (they're in the picture above!) is going gay in season five and trust us, it's good.

So who is it and how does it happen?

OK, so maybe the headline is kind of misleading, but still, one of our favorite Upper East Siders will be fictionally switching teams.

Yes, that's right. It seems like Dan (Penn Badgley) took some major creative liberties with his subjects in "Inside," his book about the UES—which Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) published without his knowledge—and made someone gay! We're going to assume fans of the original book series by Cecily von Ziegesar are thrilled by Dan's decision, as Lonely Boy was sexually confused for a few pages and Chuck was in fact gay. GG is going meta and we love it!

Could it be his ex-girlfriend/stepsister Serena? Or maybe his BFF (Bromantic Friend Forever!) Nate (Chace Crawford)? And we wouldn't put it past Dan to change Chuck's (or is his name Charlie Trout in the novel?) sexual orientation, so he could end up with a certain brunette all to himself. Then again, Dan easily could have made his own character gay... or even Blair's!

So who is it? We're not telling... yet. But we want to hear from you. Whose sexual orientation do you think Dan changes in the name of art? Vote in our poll and then head on over to the comments to get your speculation on. You know you want to. XOXO, the TV Gossip Girls.

Ольга91Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 03:20 | Сообщение # 2343
High Society
Награды: 168
Quote (Bronze)
Which Gossip Girl Character Is Going Gay?

Как я поняла, Дэн "сделает" одного из героев своей книги геем (лесби). Сомневаюсь, что девушек. Чака? Учитывая его репутацию в реальной жизни, это никого бы не удивило biggrin А вот странно, что за время съемок 7 серий небыло ни одной общей сцены Дейт, учитывая их близкую дружбу весь 4 сезон. Наверняка Дэн написал о Нейте что-то, что блондину не понравилось. Может это оно и есть?

Сообщение отредактировал Ольга91 - Среда, 21.09.2011, 03:22

BronzeДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 04:16 | Сообщение # 2344
High Society
http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....eason-5

Exclusive! Kaylee DeFer’s Judgment on Gossip Girl Season 5

What coming up for Ivy/Charlie this season?

You’re going to see a lot more of her background and her history and you’re going to get to know her a lot better—the real Ivy, not Charlotte. Yep, she keeps on finding herself in these compromising positions, but we’ll see how she fares.

BronzeДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 04:44 | Сообщение # 2345
High Society

CaviarДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 09:31 | Сообщение # 2346
High Society
Награды: 110
Quote (Ольга91)
Как я поняла, Дэн "сделает" одного из героев своей книги геем (лесби).

Кошмар какой... Надеюсь, максимум, что будет, описание того поцелуя Чака. Хотя откуда о нем знать Дэну.. Уж не с ним ли Чак целовался?))

ShenanKДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 09:59 | Сообщение # 2347
High Society
Награды: 170
Quote (Caviar)
Кошмар какой... Надеюсь, максимум, что будет, описание того поцелуя Чака. Хотя откуда о нем знать Дэну.. Уж не с ним ли Чак целовался?)

Разве что в мечтах нашего Одинокого парня. А никому на ум не пришло, что он и Эрика описывает в своей книге? А Эрик у нас кто? Правильно – гей!

-C-Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 10:10 | Сообщение # 2348
High Society
Награды: 265
http://www.tvline.com/2011....tle-svu

Question: I’m a “Dair” fan, I must admit. Do you have an scoopage on my favorite Gossip Girlstoryline? —Nova
Ausiello: I’m hearing rumblings about a second kiss early in the season, but I don’t know when it occurs or what the context is. But does it really matter? A kiss is still a kiss.

Сообщение отредактировал -C- - Среда, 21.09.2011, 10:12

Victoire-ВДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 14:58 | Сообщение # 2349
Elite
Награды: 60
Прекращаем флуд, эта тема для обсуждения спойлеров, а не для перебирания косточек Дэну, Нейту и Сесе.

кааааак страшно жить...

PersefoniaДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 17:30 | Сообщение # 2350
High Society
Награды: 54
Ольга91, не Чака по идее не может, ведь он как бы к нему пойдет за помощью , что б прекратить выпуск книги

барышняДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 17:38 | Сообщение # 2351
Elite
Награды: 202

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

chairfun2Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 21:28 | Сообщение # 2352
Privileged
Награды: 12

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ldeuwnBL1r5zhfco8_250.gif[/img]

барышняДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 22:13 | Сообщение # 2353
Elite
Награды: 202
Сасибо chairfun2, пойду-ка напишу ..... angry
А вот еще что: biggrin

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

chairfun2Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 22:19 | Сообщение # 2354
Privileged
барышня, а вы можете спросить у той девушки в какой серии у блэр bridal shower? на сколько ж эта свадьба затягивается, надоело уже!!

chairfun2Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 22:40 | Сообщение # 2355
Privileged

и комментарий меня вообще убил biggrin biggrin biggrin

Now THIS I’m on board with. First, Blair is Edward Cullen, and now Chuck is Holly Golightly.

Loyal Fan: This is madness!
GG Writers: This! Is! Gossip Girl! *kicks Loyal Fan into bottomless pit*

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 5 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: