menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Воскресенье, 23.05.2010, 12:03 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются и обсуждаются разнообразные спойлеры к 4-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!

Cyon80Дата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 04:17 | Сообщение # 3181
Elite
Награды: 76
http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/cw-renews-5-returning-series/
The CW Network just gave early pickup to almost all of its returning series, including reality veteran America's Next Top Model, which has been renewed for 2 more cycles, including its first ever All-Star edition in the fall. On the scripted side, picked up for next season are the CW's flagship series The Vampire Diaries, the Monday duo of 90210 and Gossip Girl and sci-fi veteran veteran Supernatural. The only returning series besides departing Smallville not to get an early renewal is veteran One Tree Hill, which is back on the bubble where it was also last year before snagging a last-minute 13-episode order that was later expanded for a full-season 22-episode pickup. Also missing from the list are the CW's 2 scripted freshmen, Nikita and Hellcats, which are also very much on the bubble. But, judging by the CW's renewal patterns in the past, there is a very good chance that 2 of the 3 bubble series will eventually make the cut. All five newly renewed series will return in Fall 2011.

According to the CW, the All-Star Edition of Top Model will "feature the models who became breakout characters and who had the most memorable stories from past cycles." Additional details about the cast, judges and prizes for the All-Star cycle will be announced later. Now in its second season, Vampire Diaries remains the CW's most-watched show (4.0 million viewers) and top-rated show among the network's target audience of women 18-34 (2.9/9). Meanwhile, paired with Smallville, Supernatural, now in Season 6, helped boost the CW's Friday averages by 66% in adults 18-34 and 60% in viewers this season.

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

барышняДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 06:27 | Сообщение # 3182
Elite
Награды: 202
Превью от Сафрана 4.20

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

барышняДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 06:30 | Сообщение # 3183
Elite
Спойлер от Озиелло:

http://www.tvline.com/2011....ractice
Question: Your cryptic Gossip Girl tease in last week’s Ask Ausiello is Freaking. Me. Out. What do you mean Chuck would never intentionally do harm to Blair. What happens?! —Sam
Ausiello: There’s really only one more thing to say on this subject: There will be blood.

Вопрос: Ваше загадочное поддразнивание фанатов Gossip Girl в выпуске на прошлой недели «Спросите Озиелло» ошеломило меня. Что вы имеете в виду, когда говорите, что Чак никогда намеренно не причинит вред Блэр. Что происходит?! - Сэм
Озиелло: на самом деле я могу сказать еще только одну вещь по этому поводу - там будет кровь.

Ну а это на ту же тему написали на wetpaint.com

http://www.wetpaint.com/gossip-....e-blood

Two weeks ago, TVLine’s Michael Ausiello revealed that Chuck (Ed Westwick) may unintentionally harm Blair (Leighton Meester) at some point during the final three episodes of Season 4.
Today, he embellished the already disturbing spoiler: “There’s really only one more thing to say on this subject: There will be blood.”
We know Chuck’s poised for a serious meltdown, in part due to the revelation that his father was involved in Raina’s (Tika Sumpter) mother’s death, but how does he come to hurt Blair? As things heat up between her and Prince Louis (Hugo Becker), does Chuck become insanely jealous of his ex’s royal beau? It’s hard to say, but we’re already cringing just thinking about the damage that could be done.

Перевод, если нужен cool
Две недели назад, Майкл Озиелло на TVLine сказал, что Чак (Эд Вествик) может непреднамеренно нанести вред Блэр (Лейтон Мистер) в определенный момент в течение последних трех эпизодов четвертого сезона.
Сегодня он разукрасил и так уже тревожный спойлер: "Есть, на самом деле, еще только одна вещь, которую я могу сказать по этому поводу: там будет кровь"
Мы знаем, Чак на пороге серьезного кризиса, в частности в связи с откровением, что его отец принимал участие в смерти матери Рейны (Тика Самптер), но как он дошел до того, чтобы причинить боль Блэр? По мере того, как отношения становятся жарче между нею и принцем Луи (Хьюго Бэккер), станет ли Чак безумно ревновать свою бывшую к кавалеру королевского рода? Трудно сказать, но мы уже чувствуем досаду просто при мысли о вреде, который может быть нанесен.

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Среда, 27.04.2011, 10:45

Cyon80Дата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 07:43 | Сообщение # 3184
Elite
Про кровь в курсе. Знаем, читали, видели biggrin

барышняДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 09:52 | Сообщение # 3185
Elite
Quote (Cyon80)
On the scripted side, picked up for next season are the CW's flagship series The Vampire Diaries, the Monday duo of 90210 and Gossip Girl and sci-fi veteran veteran Supernatural.

Спасибо Cyon80, и
ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ продюсеров с официальным продлением на пятый сезон !!!!!!!! biggrin

МарисонДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 11:11 | Сообщение # 3186
Privileged
Награды: 6
Quote (барышня)
там будет кровь.

ну кровь то Чака скорее всего будет

Blair_Cornelia_WaldorfДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 12:33 | Сообщение # 3187
High Society
EXCLUSIVE: InStyle meets Gossip Girl's Kelly Rutherford!
Tuesday 26 April, 2011

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford aka Lily Humphrey reveals all about co-stars Blake Lively and Leighton Meester, her beauty must-haves and of course the fashion wardrobe...

With season four of Gossip Girl now in full swing, InStyle caught up with Kelly Rutherford who plays yummy-mummy socialite Lily Humphrey (nee Van der Woodsen and Bass!)...

How would you describe your character Lily. Is she much like yourself?

I think she is strong, glamorous and nurturing. Her kids are older than mine, I'm much more casual than Lily is but she is a really wonderful character to play.

Lily is quite the yummy mummy, always perfectly groomed and well dressed. Has your style on the show impacted your own fashion sense?

I have always loved fashion and it's wonderful to finally be able to express it through a character - it makes me feel quite liberated.

Do you get much say over wardrobe and ever get to keep anything?

The team really pull in incredible pieces, it's definitely a collaboration to see what fits and what works best for the scenes we have to do and then we make it our own. I do get to keep some pieces but on other shows I found that the times I did keep things it reminded me too much of the character and it felt weird. If there is something I have my eye on I always ask the designer first.

What's been your favourite storyline for Lily?

This season [Four] has been incredible, they have certainly given me a lot to do which has been really fun to play. I really love the evolution of it from even Season One to now, the evolution of the relationships. I love the whole thing with Bart Bass that whole part of the storyline and now with the kids going off the college that has changed everything - it's been a fun progression.

What is it like working with style icons Blake lively and Leighton Meester?

Off camera they are so sweet. I bring my kids to work occasionally and they are always offering to babysit. Both girls are very family-orientated which I love and they are both very focused and smart and it's a lot of fun to work with them. They are both very professional but aren't afraid to have a laugh and be silly too which is really refreshing.

Do you have a favourite designer?

I like Lanvin a lot because it always fits me so beautifully for events. I also love Valentino - straightforward beautiful clothes.

Do you find red carpet events daunting?

Trying to balance it with being mum is always difficult. I don't have a stylist yet but I'm beginning to think it would make my life a lot easier.

What's your favourite downtime look?

I like to mix things - J Crew or J Brand jeans with Louboutins and a Hermes bag - I really like mixing high street and designer. Having two young kids also means it has to be practical too.

Do you have a style muse?

I love actresses like Catherine Deneuve but also modern people too; Kate Moss is great. Cate Blanchett always looks amazing on the red carpet and Gwyneth Paltrow has great style.

What's the best beauty advice you have ever been told?

I think especially for mums, sleep is the best beauty advice - there are just not enough products when you're tired, my mother is always telling me to take it easy! The rest is hard to follow, too much work. I try not to wear too much make-up, just a little bronzer, Estee Lauder's Bronzed Goddess is a great one and right now I'm trying Chanel Lumiere foundation. I love doing a simple eye and face and a then a big bold red lip.

What's next for Lily?

They have given me so much to do! There are a lot of family changes that happen - Billy Baldwin comes back and my mother comes back - the whole family situation is unraveled, a lot of exciting things in store...

We can't wait to see it! Catch Season 4 of Gossip Girl Wednesday 8pm

http://www.instyle.co.uk/news....6-04-11

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk8odf0XOP1qcqbdbo1_500.gif

Blair_Cornelia_WaldorfДата: Среда, 27.04.2011, 23:46 | Сообщение # 3188
High Society
http://www.ifc.com/news/2011/04/the-top-twenty-five-best-tv-ro.php

Blair_Cornelia_WaldorfДата: Четверг, 28.04.2011, 11:18 | Сообщение # 3189
High Society

ЭмануэльДата: Четверг, 28.04.2011, 21:49 | Сообщение # 3190
High Society
Награды: 190
PW: So you’re saying Charlie is all honesty all the time? Kaylee: Well, I wouldn’t say that – it is “Gossip Girl” after all. She definitely belongs in that family, if you know what I’m saying

.PW: Charlie’s mom hinted at some questionable behavior in her past — will that come to light soon?Kaylee: Absolutely. I don’t want to give anything too big away, but I will say that what Charlie is going through is something that no one is going to guess. It’s a crazy ride. You can definitely expect to really get the full effect of what Charlie’s mom was talking about in that scene.

PW: OK, because her Serena-matching hair color makes me think there’s a Single White Female incident coming up. Kaylee: [laughs] I thought the same thing! All I can say is that I was blonde before the show, but when I got to NY they touched it up.

Kaylee:…With Charlie, I think the thing fans will love about her storyline is that she’s not what you expect. Not at all. I love the SWF reference, it seems to be a popular speculation! So “Sweet Charlie” isn’t so sweet after all? I wonder what she means by this,

“You can definitely expect to really get the full effect of what Charlie’s mom was talking about in that scene.”

барышняДата: Пятница, 29.04.2011, 06:59 | Сообщение # 3191
Elite
Cинопсис к последней серии. Взято отсюда
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011....qz12i6r

Episode 4.22 - The Wrong Goodbye - Press Release

WILL BLAIR CHOOSE HER PRINCE OR HER DARK KNIGHT? — Season four wraps up with an explosive finale, including the return of Georgina Sparks (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg)and Constance Billard mean girls Kati and Is (guest stars Nan Zhang and Nicole Fiscella), a cameo
by “Gossip Girl” author Cecily von Ziegesar, a performance by Airborne Toxic Event and, oh yeah, a few very juicy cliffhangers. Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle star. Patrick Norris directed the episode written by executive producer Joshua Safran (#422).

Выберет ли Блэр своего Принца или своего Темного Рыцаря? - четвертый сезон завершается взрывным финалом, включающим возвращение Джорджины Спаркс (Мишель Трахтенберг) и появление в ярких эпизодических ролях "дрянных девчонок" Кати и Из (Нэн Чжан и Николь Фисцелла) из Констанс Биллард.
По книге "Gossip Girl" Сесили фон Зигесар, с выступлением Airborne Toxic Event и, о да, с несколькими очень интересными кульминациями. Участвуют Блейк Лайвли, Лейтон Мистер, Пенн Бэджли, Чейз Кроуфорд, Эд Вествик, Джессика Зор, Келли Резерфорд и Мэттью Сеттл. Патрик Норрис был режиссёром эпизода ​​написанного исполнительным продюсером Джошуа Сафраном.

Обратите внимание, название опять поменяли! И то, что САФРАН написал финал - может хорошо, потому что 2.25 тоже он написал smile

А это Кати и Из, на всякий случай - напомнить smile

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Пятница, 29.04.2011, 08:15

Cyon80Дата: Пятница, 29.04.2011, 07:51 | Сообщение # 3192
Elite
барышня, спасибо.
Ну вообще ничего конкретного.
Quote (барышня)
Patrick Norris directed the episode written by executive producer Joshua Safran

Конечно, второй сезон закончился кульминационно, но может он внес интригу еще больше чем во втором сезоне?

барышняДата: Пятница, 29.04.2011, 08:10 | Сообщение # 3193
Elite
Quote (Cyon80)
барышня, спасибо.

Для тебя - в любое время, обращайся, если что cool cool cool
Quote (Cyon80)
Конечно, второй сезон закончился кульминационно, но может он внес интригу еще больше чем во втором сезоне?

Надеюсь. И, если честно, вообще не хочу в этом сезоне хеппи-энда, если будет 5-тый. Мы все помним, что было после хеппи-энда второго сезона.

Cyon80Дата: Пятница, 29.04.2011, 08:39 | Сообщение # 3194
Elite
Quote (барышня)
Мы все помним, что было после хеппи-энда второго сезона.

Так уважаемые сценаристы и продюссеры озвучивали цуфру 6. Так что, в любом случае будет The happy end. Только с кем и как, вопрос открытый. biggrin

SophiaFДата: Пятница, 29.04.2011, 20:14 | Сообщение # 3195
Elite
Награды: 22
что то тихо.....интересно,что нить выпустят еще новенького
?
?

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: