menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Воскресенье, 23.05.2010, 12:03 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются и обсуждаются разнообразные спойлеры к 4-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!

-C-Дата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:18 | Сообщение # 3031
High Society
Награды: 265
FrannyGlass,
И да, не надо говорить что Дэн боится Чака, это Чак его боится, обычно..

love_gossipДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:27 | Сообщение # 3032
High Society
Награды: 104
Quote (-C-)
это Чак его боится

когда это Чак его боялся??
а почему же тогда Ден начал прикрыватся Сереной?

МарисонДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:36 | Сообщение # 3033
Privileged
Награды: 6
смелые люди говорят правду, не придумывая на ходу истории

Сообщение отредактировал Марисон - Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:45

LaffushaДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:37 | Сообщение # 3034
High Society
Награды: 107
Quote (-C-)

ЧТО? Чак боится Дэна?
Я в шоке. Презрение, безразличие, что угодно. Только не страх.
Ладно, чего-то мы от темы отвлеклись.

I'm back

Сообщение отредактировал Laffusha - Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:39

_fakeДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:44 | Сообщение # 3035
High Society
Награды: 487
дена даже я бы не испугалась biggrin

Сообщение отредактировал coco_non-stop - Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:55

UES_ChuckBlairДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:51 | Сообщение # 3036
High Society
Награды: 1725
Quote (-C-)

Ахаха )) Серьезно?! Под конец дня прочитать такую забавную шутку. Спасибо, Вы меня порадовали ))
Напомните пожалуйста когда такое было? biggrin biggrin biggrin

v_e_l_e_n_aДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 21:53 | Сообщение # 3037
Elite
Награды: 25
Quote (Марисон)
смелые люди говорят правду, не придумывая на ходу истории

Особенно такие моралисты, как Ден, которые любят всех поучать и разглагольствовать о честности.

SophiaFДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 22:50 | Сообщение # 3038
Elite
Награды: 22
сник пик шикарный

особенно крупный план Чака

Сообщение отредактировал Sofka1994 - Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 22:53

micke_mouseДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:03 | Сообщение # 3039
Freshman
Награды: 0
Блин.....надеюсь Дженни вернется хотябы в следующем сезоне....а то все о Серене и о Блер!!!

FrannyGlassДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:37 | Сообщение # 3040
Elite
Награды: 36
-C-,

Боже, как это мило - давать людям штампы. Напоминает мне мои школьные годы =)

Дэн заикается, причем именно в те моменты, когда разговаривает с Чаком. По крайней мере, не только я это услышала, поэтому спорить на эту тему не буду - каждый, видимо, слышит то, что хочет. Или не слышит.

Пост написала, потому что хотела аргументировать свое полное разочарoвание Хамфри. Это мое личное мнение, я его никому не навязываю. Юношескую агрессию не люблю, в глупые дискуссии ввязываться не буду. На собственное мнение имею конституционное право =)

Сообщение отредактировал FrannyGlass - Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:37

lenainspireДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:37 | Сообщение # 3041
Social Climber
Награды: 1
уууу
не помню что бы чак боялся дэна
по морде получать-получал от дэна,но бояться...

FrannyGlassДата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:41 | Сообщение # 3042
Elite
Награды: 36
Quote (patricia)
Боится, но не за себя, а за Блэр... неужели не понятно...

О, простите, кажется, здесь только вы понимаете, что чувствует и думает ДХ. А мы, в силу своей ограниченности, низкого интеллектуального развития, и, конечно же, когнитивного диссонанса при виде ДХ, не можем не только проанализировать, но и заметить столь явную вещь.

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:42 | Сообщение # 3043
Elite
Награды: 76
http://www.tvline.com/2011....r-blair
Gossip Girl Exclusive First Look: Watch Dan and Chuck Battle Over Blair
Gossip Girl returns from its two month-long hiatus tonight with the first of five all-new episodes and an answer to this burning question: Dan and Blair kissed — now what?!

Well, based on the following exclusive clip from the eppy, the smooch leads to what I can only assume will be the first of several tense encounters between Dan and B’s ex Chuck. The following scene also confirms what I long suspected: Dan has genuine feelings for his onetime nemesis.

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Cyon80Дата: Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:52 | Сообщение # 3044
Elite
Награды: 76
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv....rl.html
Have Dan and Blair cured 'Gossip Girl'?

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop On a Chuck First, Parenthood's Season Finale, House and More
http://www.tvline.com/2011....-finale

VERY IMPORTANT - TONIGHT CHUCKISTAN WILL ATTACK
http://gossipgirl-anon.livejournal.com/2719.html?thread=7580319
Hey guys! Thanks so much for responding

So our primary organization right now is via Twitter- we've gotten a lot done there already (Josh Schwartz acknowledged our campaign and even retweeted some of it!). We've also been sending in questions to all the spoiler sources, and we've gotten a ton of responses this week. But there's a lot of work to be done, and Monday night will be particularly important- when 4x18 airs, there's going to be a big reaction from both sides, and we want to make sure our voices are heard.

So all you have to do is add the "catfishndonuts" account, that's sort of our central organization. It's a private account, so let me know what your account name is and I'll make sure you get added (if you have any trouble finding it, you can look for me, "maribells01" and find it through that). You'll get a lot of info from there, instructions on when to tweet, articles to comment on, etc.

So Monday night, we're going to tweet the writers and producers with our thoughts on the episode, and just general positive stuff about CB, with the #savechuckandblair hashtag. We're really big on staying positive, not commenting on Dair or anti-Chair stuff. We're also planning a big "take back the message boards" that night, particularly at TWoP and a few other boards where CBers have been a little... afraid to post lately.

The one other big thing we're doing is a mailing campaign this weekend. Here's the info for that: http://i56.tinypic.com/141esh.jpg. There's a lot of instructions, but the details aren't that important- if you can get anything in the mail that has anything to do with CB, that'd be fantastic.

Glad to have you on board! Oh, and please keep this on the DL- we don't want it to turn into a competition with other fanbases, so we're doing everything via PM. If you know any other loyal CBers who's be interested in helping, though, definitely send them my way!

Damn, this was really long. Sorry...

Interview: "Gossip Girl" Executive Producers Stephanie Savage & Joshua Safran
By Jim Halterman (TFC)
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/intervi....sipgirl

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Сообщение отредактировал Cyon80 - Понедельник, 18.04.2011, 23:57

барышняДата: Вторник, 19.04.2011, 00:40 | Сообщение # 3045
Elite
Награды: 202
Cyon80, спасибо в который раз тебе за новую информацию. Столько всего и сразу !!!! smile

Добавлю кое-что еще.
Новое интервью с продюсерами :))))))))
http://nymag.com/daily....fr.html

Gossip Girl Producer Josh Safran on the Show’s New Episodes and Similarities to The Good Wife

Gossip Girl comes back from its hiatus tonight with the first of five new episodes, culminating in the season finale on May 16. To celebrate its return, we got on the phone with Josh Safran, Gossip Girl's executive producer, to talk about what's coming up, Blair's love life, Vanessa's and Jenny's disappearing acts, and the writers' room's love of The Good Wife.

So, Dan and Blair. Some people have not been happy about that! Do you care?
Some people got upset and some people loved it. It's hard to say how much you care because of course we care about our fans, but at the same time we also care about our characters. Dan and Blair felt right. I don’t feel like we forced it or manipulated it. I think it's been there for years, since season one when they talked about divorce in their families. We love our fans, and we also love the story we told with Dan and Blair.

Given that Blair has these connections with Chuck and now Dan, how seriously do you expect people to take the Prince, who is all over the new episodes, as a love interest?
I hope people take it as seriously as we meant it. As a personal fan of several TV shows, there are certain times when characters go down a road maybe I wasn't expecting, but I follow along knowing there may be a reason.

You've made a bigger effort this season to have more long-term story arcs. Why?
We looked at season three when the characters were sort of spread out — we had Dan, Blair, and Vanessa at NYU, other people at Columbia. We couldn't tell a clear arc that pulled everybody in. It was harder to do. We feel like season one was more of one arc. The first half and second half of season two also felt like their own arcs. Season three has more mini-arcs. We looked at that and said, "Let's try to find a way to make an arc for a whole season."

Do you think that will be your approach for next season, too?
I would like to continue to approach it this way.

Are Vanessa and Jenny still integral to the show?
I can speak to Vanessa, who's in the next two episodes. Her ins and outs have not been dictated for any reasons other than character. It made sense for us that, since Vanessa did this terrible thing, she had to run away for a while. Vanessa needs to run away and look at herself, and when she comes back she comes back pretty strongly. She came back wanting to apologize, and she's going to make some pretty bold moves. For us, the character serves a very distinct purpose.

But you've had characters do way worse things and just pop right back in. You could have done that for Vanessa.
Well, for this season, we did actually arc the season out, so we actually knew ahead of time that was going to happen from the beginning. During this season we never said, "Oh shit, let's bring that person back because we need them." We knew Vanessa's arc.

And what is going on with Jenny?
Jenny remains an integral part of the show. Her part of the story during the first half of the season had a logical ending.

In these new episodes, Serena's cousin, Charlie, is around. And she has a flirty thing going on with Dan. How many of Serena's friends can Dan bang, really?
What's funny actually, and also sad, is we’ve never had the thought in our minds. I read some stuff online about that today, but that had actually not occurred to me. You know, I grew up on the Upper East Side going to a small private school, and there's a small pool and people hook up with other people. We always thought it was sort of right. We felt like the pairings were organic and we never forced any of them. With the Charlie and Dan thing, by the way, I don't know exactly what you're referring to because that is not … Charlie and Dan have scenes together and stories together, but that remains to be seen where that goes.

Do you care about the proliferation of Gossip Girl spoilers?
I just want people to be surprised. I remember what it's like to watch TV and not know anything. I'm not, like, pre-Internet, but I just remember being excited and saying, "Holy shit, I can't believe that happened." I'd like to protect that as much as possible, because we will hopefully produce stories that surprise you in good ways. If it's all spoiled, it makes me sad.

In your own TV watching, do you not like spoilers?
Occasionally I'll want to know, if it's too tense on a particular show, but I still really try not to because I'm trying to lead by example.

Which shows have you done that with, looked for spoilers?
The problem with me is that I'm often looking for our own spoilers. But Friday Night Lights or the Vampire Diaries would be the most recent example of when it's just so tense that I can't take it and just want to know.

What other shows do you watch?
I watch 30 Rock, Parks and Rec. It's easier for me to get to the less serialized stuff at home because I have a less amount of time, and with the serialized stuff I have to pay more attention. I make an appointment to watch The Good Wife. I would say that's the one thing I watch no matter what, because I do not want that spoiled under any circumstances. I want to get to it before people are going to talk about it. And that show is very important to the writers' room and to us. We love it very much. We feel like it is similarly plotted to Gossip Girl. I appreciate that.

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Вторник, 19.04.2011, 00:46

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: