menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Воскресенье, 23.05.2010, 12:03 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются и обсуждаются разнообразные спойлеры к 4-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!

барышняДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 05:01 | Сообщение # 2686
Elite
Награды: 202
Интервью наших дорогих продюсеров про финальные эпизоды :))))))
Взято отсюда http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/the-cw-season-finale-dates-2011/

Gossip Girl Spoiler Alert: Showrunners Reveal Plan for a 'Juicy and Fun' Two-Part Finale

The CW’s Gossip Girl resumes its fourth season on Monday, April 18, with the first of five all-new episodes, and whether you’re Team Chair, Dair, or Who Cares?!, showrunners Stephanie Savage and Josh Safran tell TVLine that fans will not want to miss how the cycle ends.
The CW Announces May Finale Dates
“Last year’s finale was a little bit darker,” admits Savage, “and this one is more juicy and fun.” Adds Safran, “Every finale is a game-changer, but this one really is spinning everyone off in new ways that will be apparent as you watch it.”
Yet while Safran promises, “The road map for all of the characters will be very clear” as the yet-to-be-renewed drama wraps Season 4, “That’s not to say there won’t multiple cliffhangers.”
Throughout the first two of this season’s final five episodes, the journey for Blair Waldorf (played by Leighton Meester) is among those that gets crystalized. The Upper East Side princess will find herself in the predicament of a lifetime, torn between her “friendship” with Dan (Penn Badgley), her undying love for Chuck (Ed Westwick), and her prospective fairy tale ending with Prince Louis (Hugo Becker).
“That story keeps building right up until the finale episode,” says Savage, revealing that “the last two episodes [of the season] are actually a two-parter that all takes place during the course of one night.”
While Blair is juggling men (and perhaps multiple proposals!) in New York, Serena (Blake Lively) finds herself on the West Coast with the handsome Ethan Peck (10 Things I Hate About You). “Every year we try to do something big, like last year when we sent the girls to Paris,” explains Safran. “So, this is just a fun change in location for Serena.”
The Gossip EP is tight-lipped when it comes to details on Peck’s role, but does say that contrary to rumors, “I wouldn’t call [his appearance] an arc. He’s in the season finale, and he’s great.”
Chuck Bass, on the other hand, is not so great, especially after launching an investigation into his late father’s role in the alleged death of Raina’s (Tika Sumpter) mother. “It is always darkest before the dawn,” Safran teases. “And Chuck, he gets very, very dark.”
Are you eager to see which guy Blair chooses? Hopeful Chuck will find some happiness? Sound off below, and don’t miss Gossip Girl‘s return on Monday, April 18 at 8/7c.
biggrin :D

Плесень размножается спорами...Не спорьте с плесенью :)))))

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Вторник, 12.04.2011, 06:18

барышняДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 05:08 | Сообщение # 2687
Elite
И ЕЩЕ РАЗ biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Другое интервью с нашими дорогими продюсерами. Взято отсюда http://blog.zap2it.com/fromins....ir.html

'Gossip Girl' EPs on fan reaction to Dan and Blair: 'They have been very angry'
It's being called "the kiss four seasons in the making" and it has started a civil war amongst "Gossip Girl" fans.

On Monday, Apr. 18, viewers will finally learn the outcome of Dan (Penn Badgley) and Blair's (Leighton Meester) first kiss... and how it impacts all the show's characters, especially Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Serena (Blake Lively).

Zap2it had spoken with "GG" executive producers Stephanie Savage and Josh Safran before about the decision to explore the odd couple's chemistry. In the same interview, we asked if they have pre-determined end games in mind for certain characters.

"There's definitely some stories that we have an end game in mind for. Some stories definitely have end points, end games," Savage revealed at the time. "Others, it seems like those characters' journeys are much more about finding their way so it gives us a little more space to explore different possibilities."

In a recent interview with TVLine, Safran echoed the sentiment, saying, "One thing we are very conscious of -- and I know some fans get upset about this -- is we really try to treat the characters as living, breathing, well-rounded individuals. And we're often surprised by where their journeys take them; they open new doors for us all the time. It's not like we're saying, 'No, there's only this one couple and that's it.'"

Instead of focusing on end games that have yet to be determined or asking about spoilers that are all over the web, we decided to focus on the feedback they've been receiving from fans when we chatted with Savage and Safran about the show's final five episodes of the season. (Death threats via e-mail included. Seriously.) They've seen all your complaints, praises and hashtags. Yes, fans, they even know about the #bringbackchuckandblair and #redeemchuckbass Twitter campaigns.

What can fans expect from the last five episodes of Season 4?

Safran: They can expect all the stories that have been moving seemingly side by side coming together in a major way like we like to do at the end of a season, where they sort of link up and everybody's all together. You can expect a lot more romance. Well, there's already been romance, but even more romance. Some adventure, I would say. I just think that the core dynamics that we always try to place with are still there: Serena and Blair having their issues over what just happened as you've witnessed, Chuck and Blair having their issue about what just happened. Across the board, all the balls we have in the air are going to land.

Obviously fans have been very vocal about the Dan and Blair storyline, something we've really been loving this season. What reaction have you been seeing the most from fans?

Safran: The funny thing is that, and I think it's true of sort of any factions of fans, the people who love Dan and Blair we don't hear from right now because they are loving the story and the people who don't love the story are the ones you hear from and then vice versa. If that were to change or whenever there's a change, you sort of hear from the angriest group the most. They have been very angry and I have been hearing from them a lot. I just keep wanting to say Season 4 is wrapped, just wait and see because I think there's something for everybody. That's my thing about the end of the season is I feel like you'd be hard-pressed as a fan to not be happy in some way about some part of what's going on.

Where do you guys get most of your feedback from fans? Do you check the boards or Twitter?

Savage: Josh, do you want to answer that?

Safran: I am on Twitter... which I will now get off of Twitter. I'm kidding. I was private on Twitter, but somebody published my name and I've been bombarded with #bringbackchuckandblair tweets. Fan feedback? I don't know. We do what we do so far ahead of the game so to me, the feedback unfortunately doesn't tend to be able to shift too much as you know. It's like this season wrapped on Mar. 11 so it's like when people are saying, 'We wish you could do x and y right now,' for this season we actually can't. It's almost like we're a half a year out at all times. I read the boards, I read websites, I read tweets during the episodes because for me, I want to see how things are playing and how they're landing. At the same time, I know for every happy person, there's going to be an unhappy person no matter what you do. For me, it's more like, I get it, I hear that or oh, I'm so happy about that. It's a fun new tool for the 21st century, I think.

Savage: I like to check the boards and poke around. I am not on Twitter.

Safran: But I definitely bombard her with my tweets.

Savage: I do think it's important. You want to have all the information and you want to keep that in mind, but you also have to write the show for the characters and for the stories. You can't just be completely swayed by angry Twitters because as Josh was saying, the people who are happy and excited aren't necessarily the ones who are moved to threaten your life by e-mail.

There's a couple of moments in the next episode, "The Kids Stay in the Picture," where it sounds like characters are saying the fans' arguments for each couple, including a scene between Dan and Chuck. Do you try and incorporate the fan feedback in any way?

Safran: The one thing I'll say is, while it may look like we're listening to the fans, again because we're so far out, I think it comes from that we are all fans of the show. The writers are extremely, extremely passionate about this show. I don't even know how to put into words how excited everyone is when good ideas come out or we find something that we didn't even know we were going to find. If anything, the fans that we are most listening to is ourselves. This isn't just a job for anybody on the show, not even close. You can see that by how long a lot of these people have been here. I think those are the No. 1 fans. So you might say that we are listening to the fans for 4.18, but 4.18 was broken in November.

A lot of fans are looking for Chuck to be redeemed for the things he's done in the past, namely Season 3. As writers, do you think he's already been redeemed or do you see it as a series-long storyline?

Safran: Series long. Also, redeeming Chuck... that's a term that I've seen on Twitter. There's a big redeem Chuck and Blair and redeem Chuck Bass tweet thing. My thing is, and I know Stephanie believes this and Josh [Schwartz] believes this as well, the drama from shows comes out of characters doing things necessarily that aren't always right. It was always the thing about "Sex and the City" and Carrie always made mistakes constantly and you understand it because that's what life is. We all make mistakes. No one goes through perfectly. I don't think that Chuck necessarily needs to be redeemed so much as he actually needs to find his way, which is different.

Savage: Yeah, to grow and to become self-aware, especially because the characters are young. You're talking about characters that did things when they were 18, 19, that hopefully doesn't just write that person off for the rest of their life. That they're never able to have a moment of self-awareness, to have regrets, to be able to change and move forward and continue to have a good life where they treat people properly and have positive relationships. Not judging the characters on a show like this is a really important aspect of writing the show and enjoying the show.

You've created a lot of roadblocks for Chuck and Blair -- the biggest being Chuck selling Blair for the Empire and then Chuck sleeping with Jenny (Taylor Momsen). Are you guys nervous about having to come back from that?

Safran: In our minds, it's sort of like Chuck and Blair have that kind of relationship that has to have a lot of, you say road blocks, but I say they're like markers sort of about how independently they are growing at different rates and in different ways. I think that's true of any sort of great couple is that you're not in lock-step, you don't experience things the exact same way. To us, I think it was just sort of more as Blair has some learning to do, then Chuck has some learning to do, then Chuck's mother showed up. These things that happen have ripple effects in major ways for relationships. I don't see them as roadblocks, I just see them as in the grand scheme of things as I'm going to run ten steps ahead and now I'm coming to catch up, now I'm going to have to go to the left a little bit. I'll try to follow you. That kind of stuff.

For us, Serena and Blair have always been the most important relationship in the show. Serena is obviously going to learn about Dan and Blair's kiss. What can we expect from Serena and Blair's relationship in the last five episodes?

Savage: Serena and Blair are arguable the core relationship of the series and something that we all love to write. Fans love those two, whether they're in a moment of being best friends and at each other's side or at each other's throat. I think it's always interesting and anyone who knows the characters at all will know that there's no version of Blair and Dan having this kiss and it landing on Serena without some repercussions. That's going to be driving a lot of story for the two of them for the last five episodes.

барышняДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 05:21 | Сообщение # 2688
Elite
И пожалуйста, любые подсказки, если кто знает.

Вот почему Нейт в промо говорит : she’s going to some party tonight, at the Consultate. Appereantly he need to get engaged! (Почему ему НУЖНО обручиться??????)

И принц тоже : You have your own dark side (Что это за упоминание темных сторон???)

Пы.Сы Понравилась надпись в ресторане на стене Veselka is love. Очень загадочно:))))))))))))))))

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Вторник, 12.04.2011, 10:24

Cyon80Дата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 05:51 | Сообщение # 2689
Elite
Награды: 76
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011....preview

The latest Gossip Girl promo reveals Blair is getting engaged; we chatted with the show’s executive producers about how soon there will be a ring on her finger! Is it Chuck, Dan or the Prince?

Gossip Girl returns in one week and from the looks of the brand new promo we are in for some very exciting episodes featuring a soon-to-be-affianced Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester). We spoke to executive producer’s Stephanie Savage and Josh Safran about her upcoming engagement and whether Chuck and Blair fans will be happy or crying at the end of the season finale.

Will the show lead up to Blair’s engagement or are we hit with it as soon as you return on April 18? “You are not hit with it as soon as we get back. It’s not the first thing that happens,” explains Stephanie. “The promo features scenes from the next five episodes, so we don’t necessarily want to harp on something that happens in the fifth episode when we are still one week away from the first [of the remaining episodes].” Josh interrupted quickly, “That is not to say Blair is getting engaged in the fifth episode.”

So let’s backtrack. Prince Louis Grimaldi is back. Are we going to learn more about him? Does he have any skeletons in his closet we will discover? “He is back, which I think is very exciting. But the relationships in the next four episodes will really focus on our core characters. So you’ll have to wait and see if there’s more from the Prince but really we are focusing a lot on the core,” reveals Josh.

Okay, back to the engagement. Blair loves Harry Winston. Would she even accept an engagement ring that wasn’t Harry Winston? “That’s a very funny specific question that is actually answered in the episodes,” laughs Stephanie. As most devout Gossip Girl fans know, Chuck bought Blair a very special Harry Winston, which we see him take out of his safe in the previews. But we also see the Prince go down on his knee! So what gives? And will we find out who she is engaged to by the end of the season?

“There are multiple, huge cliffhangers at this season finale. The stories we tell at the beginning of the season go all the way through to the end,” confesses Stephanie. “Last year was a dark finale. This finale is much more juicy and fun and not dark like last year,” adds Josh. So will Blair and Chuck fans NOT be crying at the end of the finale? “Nobody dies,” Josh responds dryly, remaining understandably tight-lipped on the Chuck/Blair storyline that everybody’s asking about.

We were also told that Cyrus, Blair’s step-father, is returning for the two-part finale, as are multiple other guests including Georgina. So does Cyrus’ return mean a wedding is happening? “No comment,” say the producers.

Although they aren’t giving us much to go on (and who can blame them, the promo already speaks volumes), it sounds like Chuck and Blair fans will be satisfied with the amount of screen time their favorite characters will be getting as we follow the “core” in the next few weeks. It seems like a rational deduction that Cyrus is coming back for the consulate bash rather than a wedding — plus you’d think a wedding dress would make its way into the previews — but it’s still interesting to guess who Blair’s fiance is! Dan and Blair’s romance looks like it’s fizzling judging from the scenes, and we aren’t loving the title “Shattered Bass” for the episode leading up to the finale, but “Wrong Kiss Goodnight” (the finale’s title) keeps us guessing! It seems like all signs could point to the Prince but watch the video and vote on who you think she’ll be getting engaged to by the end of the season! And stay tuned for more scoop about the next few episodes, especially the future of Serena and Blair’s friendship.

Моё "люблю" слишком дорого стоит... Говорю это редко и мало кому

Cyon80Дата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 05:52 | Сообщение # 2690
Elite
Gossip Girl Spoiler Alert: Showrunners Reveal Plan for a 'Juicy and Fun' Two-Part Finale
http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/gossip-girl-season-4-finale-preview/

Cyon80Дата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 05:55 | Сообщение # 2691
Elite
Spoiler Chat: Get Sweeps Scoop on Your Fave Gossip Girl, Glee and Grey's Anatomy Couples
http://uk.eonline.com/uberblo....Ga6qH8N
filigree_apogee: Any good news for Chuck/Blair fans?
Yes and no. First the good news: Dair haters can breathe a sigh of relief—that Dan (Penn Badgley) and Blair (Leighton Meester) nomance nonsense appears to be over. That doesn't mean they've stopped kissing...but their last liplock is just for show (but to a much bigger audience than they intended, oops). And now for the really bad news:

BonnieClyde19: Anything else happening with Chair on Gossip Girl? How about Chuck, will we see him mature?
Mature Chuck (Ed Westwick) does make a brief appearance in the coming episodes—but so does Party Chuck and Player Chuck, whom Blair wants nothing to do with.

wrightst3: Is there anything coming up on Gossip Girl for Chair fans to get excited about?
If by "excited" you mean "distressed and overwrought," then yes, you are about to get very excited. And speaking of excitement, Queen B herself has caught royal wedding fever, but not even the opportunity to wear Princess Di's dress is enough to lure Blair back to Chuck's side. Especially when another Prince Charming sweeps her off her feet. Want more Chair stuff? Of course you do, so check back later this week for more on the Upper East Side gang from Gossip bosses Stephanie Savage and Josh Safran, including promises about Chair and a really tantalizing tease about…Dan. Yes, you heard us: Dan goodies. You know you want 'em...right?

Cyon80Дата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 06:07 | Сообщение # 2692
Elite
Quote (барышня)
И принц тоже : You have your own dark side (Что это за упоминание темных сторон???)

Мне кажется, что это темные стороны прошлого каждого из них. Которые могут помешать в чем-либо.

-C-Дата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 08:14 | Сообщение # 2693
High Society
Награды: 265
Мда, это называется когда даже продюсеры других TV шоу, знает кто лучший, а продюсеры твоего любимого шоу..

-C-Дата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 09:35 | Сообщение # 2694
High Society
Награды: 265
Ахаха еще и Карина Маккензи присоединилась к ним со словами
Everyone cool loves Dair

SophiaFДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 09:41 | Сообщение # 2695
Elite
Награды: 22
а вдруг семья .луи будет против из за Чака,они с Луи расстанутся ,Чака Блер обвинит во всем
Ден с Чарли....и Блер одна.....тьфу тьфу тьфу

gossipДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 10:34 | Сообщение # 2696
Admin
Награды: 176

Cyon80Дата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 11:45 | Сообщение # 2697
Elite

Как у классиков. "Если ружье висит на видном месте. оно обяхательно должно выстрелить.
И я так понимаю, что это колечко мы видим в GG не последний раз. Оно еще окажется у того кому предназначено. Я верю в это. Сильно сильно.

И вот такой Чак, мне нравится больше. Эмоции. Он многое осознал, раз в таком состоянии находится.

“No one understands what we have!”

Oh Chuck Bass you crazy, hairy, magnificent bastard. By the way, this could totally be misconstrued as an epic confession of love between Chuck and Nate. Honestly, I would lap that up just as much. Does Nate say something like “it isn’t normal”? Oh you two.

Сообщение отредактировал Cyon80 - Вторник, 12.04.2011, 11:48

барышняДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 11:59 | Сообщение # 2698
Elite
Cyon80, спасибо большое за картинки.

А подпись ко второй рассмешила до слез :))))))

Сообщение отредактировал барышня - Вторник, 12.04.2011, 12:03

SpencerДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 12:09 | Сообщение # 2699
Insider
Награды: 8
опять то же самое
хорошо что нейта наконец показали, а то количество чака и его темной стороны зашкаливает

барышняДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 12:32 | Сообщение # 2700
Elite
Quote (Spencer)
опять то же самое

Ага, в прошлом сезоне, в финале Блэр должна была решить до завтра, а в этот раз, пока часы не пробили 12. biggrin biggrin biggrin
Везет девушке на экстремальные условия :)))))))

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 4 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: