menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 3 сезон » Спойлеры - сезон 3
Спойлеры - сезон 3
DelphinkaДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 23:59 | Сообщение # 1
High Society
Награды: 7
Статус: Offline
Обсуждаем спойлеры и будущие серии

Все истории когда-то подходят к концу. Иногда лучше самим ставить в них точку
Убежать из жизни в сказку

gugol4Дата: Воскресенье, 20.09.2009, 14:31 | Сообщение # 2
Privileged
Награды: 0
Я читала,что вернётся.....Джек Басс...чтобы Чаку жизнь малиной не казалась....Думается мне одной бизнес разборкой не ограничится.....Джэк знает самое уязвимое место племянника-его чувства к Блэр Уолдорф...и там напакостит..всё имхо..

еще прошёл слух о заходе в GG Bree Williamson....

love is hearing laughter in the rain..

Сообщение отредактировал gugol4 - Воскресенье, 20.09.2009, 15:00

gugol4Дата: Понедельник, 21.09.2009, 16:19 | Сообщение # 3
Privileged
Gossip Girl - Episode 3.09 - They Shoot Humphreys, Don’t They?” - Additional Casting Call

[MAXIMILLIAN] Late 20s-early 30s, male. Open ethnicitys.Ballroom dance instructor for Cotillion, has taught most of his students since they were children. Authentic or proficient French accent a plus. Must be a US citizen. One scene, four lines.

Уж не увидим ли мы второй бал дебютанток????Дженни очередь пришла..

love is hearing laughter in the rain..

gossipДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 19:10 | Сообщение # 4
Admin
Награды: 176
3x04 Dan de FleuretteS03E04 "How can I rule over people I don't understand?" - Blair

The main storyline this week on Gossip Girl may have been the introduction of Hilary Duff's character Olivia "Kate" Burke, a movie star who comes to NYU in the hopes to get a normal college experience, but I much preferred Blair's storyline.

Blair is still at the bottom of the food chain at NYU and doesn't know how to get Queen B status amongst people she doesn't know. Thanks to Blair spiraling down to Constance to bring order back, and to a very clever plan mastered by Chuck to bring his girlfriend back to reality, we were treated to interesting scenes, including one that had Dorotea speaking her mind to Blair!

Okay, Dorotea still followed Blair's orders, but she finally told her "boss" that she (Dorotea) was not agreeing with what was going on. You go Dorotea! Luckily for our favorite maid, Chuck was in agreement that Blair shouldn't get involved with Constance students so to be on top of a food chain. Blair needed a reality check and need to try and make her way in adulthood by first facing the challenges at NYU.

What I liked about Chuck's evil plans this week is that he ended up helping people and there were no collateral damages. Blair may have suffered for a few minutes after seeing Chuck with Jenny on the red carpet, but it was totally what she needed to get her groove back. Of course the photographer Chuck paid to take pics of Blair didn't hurt either. Chuck also helped Jenny get back on top at Constance. Two birds, one stone.

Speaking of Jenny, it surprised me that she changed her mind so fast about being Queen B when Chuck came to her for help. Chuck pleaded his case very well to her but still, Jenny not only quickly agreed with him but as soon as she was back on top, she ordered the girls around as if she were Blair. I hope we see Eric confront her about this sudden change. Let's hope that she'll be a not-too-evil ruler and that we'll see the good Jenny shine here and there during her ruling as Constance's Queen B.

I'm marking my calendar this week because I actually enjoyed Serena this week. I was happy to see her take charge instead of whining for once. Serena the assistant publicist was quite interesting to watch. I particularly loved her scenes with Ursula, especially when Serena told Ursula to support the cutting of her incredible scene instead of, well, making a scene on the red carpet! Tyra Banks' acting was a bit too soap opera-ish at times but it worked since it helped make her character so diva-like! Since Serena is not about to be written off the show, I hope the future will offer us more of the Serena we saw tonight, especially since she got her job back thanks to Ursula.

Speaking of the movie Ursula stars in, The CW came up with an official website. There, you can learn more about the movie, Ursula and Olivia. The only thing missing is that scene from the movie we saw during the episode.

I found myself really enjoying Olivia, even when I know she was lying to Dan. She seems to be a down-to-earth actress who really wants the normal college experience. We all know that won't happen but with Dan and Vanessa by her side, Olivia may be able to get some sort of normalcy. However, Dan and Vanessa may get caught in the gossip and glamour that surrounds Olivia; a setting both characters don't enjoy as much as the other Gossip Girl characters so it will be interesting to see how they cope with that and if the other characters try to get benefits from Olivia going to NYU.

What did you think of this special episode of Gossip Girl? Do you like Olivia? It looks like Georgina got her hands on Scott, what do you think she is planning next?

dragonflyДата: Суббота, 30.01.2010, 18:40 | Сообщение # 5
High Society
Награды: 197
Это не совсем спойлер, скорее просто инфо - в 3-м сезоне буде 22 серии, а не 24 как обещали раньше sad

evgeniДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 13:25 | Сообщение # 6
Freshman
а 4 сезон планируется????или 3 будет заключительным??

Kor1caДата: Понедельник, 08.02.2010, 14:45 | Сообщение # 7
Insider
Награды: 1
Quote (evgeni)

Тоже очень интересно)

Rita)))Дата: Вторник, 09.02.2010, 09:54 | Сообщение # 8
Freshman
а з сезон на русский вообще собираются переводить?

bionsiДата: Среда, 24.02.2010, 11:54 | Сообщение # 9
Elite

сериал уже официально продлен) happy

kayaДата: Пятница, 12.03.2010, 03:04 | Сообщение # 10
Insider
Награды: 12
долго не была на форуме и счас нет времечка искать, поэтому спрошу тут: кто где что читал о том, что Чак и Блэр расстанутся???? помнится, когда-то там обсуждалось, что к 18 серии..... а помирятся в этом сезоне??? или ждать еще все лето и потом а-ля 2 сезон, дубль два????? расскажите кто, плиз!!!!

А твои глаза, цвета виски... А твои глаза, цвета счастья...

Ledy-CatДата: Среда, 07.07.2010, 13:01 | Сообщение # 11
Freshman
Я оч разочарована в 22 серии третьего сезона sad
Смотрели 22 серию????? Там Чака по-моему убили или просто ранили, но огнестрельное ранение это оч серьёзно!!!!! sad

Это секрет, который я никогда не открою.

fialkaДата: Среда, 07.07.2010, 13:39 | Сообщение # 12
Insider
Награды: 6
Не только смотрели, но и обсудили уже все что можно. wink
Ждем нового сезона и надеемся, что Чака оставят в живых.))

ЛаристаДата: Среда, 07.07.2010, 16:35 | Сообщение # 13
High Society
Конечно он будет живой,ну куда без него.

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 3 сезон » Спойлеры - сезон 3
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: