menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 2 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Воскресенье, 25.05.2008, 10:13 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются и обсуждаются разнообразные спойлеры ко 2-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!

DelphinkaДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 21:58 | Сообщение # 31
High Society
Награды: 7
Нет, я ж обещала себе не читать спойлеры.. все, больше не буду. по поводу написанного - жаль если так сделают, я люблю НС но все же хоть какую-то подводку было бы интересно увидеть. впрочем посмотрм что в итоге будет. все я болmit спойлеры не читаю, не читаю, не читаю *заговариваю себя*

Все истории когда-то подходят к концу. Иногда лучше самим ставить в них точку
Убежать из жизни в сказку

RoxyДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 01:42 | Сообщение # 32
Privileged
Награды: 0
da kstati Blair vozrawaetsya s Tyscany,i zabivaet Bena(v 1x18 v finale serii)
Da no eto NE POTVERJDENNIE SPOILER!!!!!!Nekotorie uje potverjdenni naprimer Jenny vlubitsya v Neita.

yanaДата: Вторник, 01.07.2008, 18:54 | Сообщение # 33

Teresa in Miami: Kristin, who cares about Dan and Serena kissing? Give us some news on whether Chuck or Nate or anyone will be gay on Gossip Girl!
I’ve heard of no plans to have any of the characters we know come out or even dabble in the second season—well, aside from little Eric van der Woodsen, por supuesto, who I’m told will have a love interest or two. Still, if the book series is any indication, Gossip will be getting gayer by the season, according to Penn Badgley. “By the end of the series, I think they got so bored writing the same things for 12 years, they were like, ‘Let’s just make ‘em all gay,’ ” Penn says. “Chuck ends up gay and has a monkey on his shoulder that dresses in similar outfits.” Oooh, please tell me that’s true on the show, too.

RoxyДата: Суббота, 26.07.2008, 10:26 | Сообщение # 34
Privileged
Ofical'naya infa!!!
1."Summer, Kind of Wonderful"
2."Never Been Marcused"
3."The Dark Night"
4.The Ex-Files",
5. "The Serena Also Rises".

yanaДата: Суббота, 26.07.2008, 14:24 | Сообщение # 35

kamilla, это названия серий?

Сообщение отредактировал OneSecret - Суббота, 26.07.2008, 14:27

JleenДата: Суббота, 26.07.2008, 21:12 | Сообщение # 36
Insider
Награды: 8
Marcus in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl next season?
Hope you are sitting down for this and have a paper bag to breathe into because I’m hearing the future is not looking good for Dan and Serena. Gaaahhh! I know, I know, come here and I’ll hold you. Sources tell me that in season two, Dan and Serena will be up and down and all around and everywhere except happy coupledom. The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)

Sarah in Anacortes, Wash.: OMG! Will Serena hook up with Nate?!
In the season premiere, we'll see that there is a lady in Nate's life, and she's all kinds of trouble, and she's...not Serena. (Or Blair!) More on that in the next Watch With Kristin Show. I'm also hearing there'll be some new characters next season. They're casting for the season premiere as we speak, and Dan has a summer job working for a Norman Mailer type.

Wendell in New Orleans: I’ve heard conflicting reports about Michelle Trachtenberg being on the new season of Gossip Girl. Do you know if she’ll be back?
I’m told there has been a little back-and-forth but that so far, M.T. has not been asked back for season two. Michelle herself said: “[Josh Schwartz] has told everyone that everyone is coming back and that it’s going to be like a crazy, wild cast of a million people, so I’d love to, I think it’d be great fun. It’s a character I’ve just thoroughly enjoyed...and pretty sexy.” Schwartz-love, bring her back so I can practice my Tae-Bo kicks at the screen! Wouldn’t be as much fun without someone to boil our blood.

Source: E!Online

RoxyДата: Суббота, 09.08.2008, 09:17 | Сообщение # 37
Privileged
Quote (OneSecret)
это названия серий?

Da

Добавлено (09.08.2008, 13:17)
---------------------------------------------
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(Chuck&Blair Spoilers)
POTVERJDENNIE SPOILERI,PODUMAITE PERED TEM KAK 4ITAT',ETO VAM MOJET IPORTIT' VPE4ETLENIE!!!

Pervie epizod-Summer,kind of wonderfull
Blair privozit s soboi parnya(James),potomu 4to ho4et,4tob Chuck ee revnoval.Chuck ne idet na ve4erinku,govorit Neitu,4to ho4et podcepit' pobol'we devuwek,no pravda v tom 4to on ne ho4et vstre4atsya s Jamesom.
Vtoroi epizod-Never been Marcused
Blair vlublyaetsya v Marcusa,kotorii okazalsya......sinom Catherine(lubovnicei Neita).Blair 4uvstvuet,4to ona ne tak uj horowo dlya nego!!!!(Daaa 4to slu4ilos' s nawei Queen B??)
V to vremya Chuck i Marcus stanovyatsya lutwimi druz'yami,eto delaet Blair zloi
Epizod 3(The Dark Night)
Chuck v posteli s devuwkoi
Chuck:This isn't going to work
Girl:I thougnt you said you were...better?
Chuck:I'm just not for u
Epizod 4:The Ex Files
--------------------------------------------------------- sad
Epizod 5:The Serena also rises
TAK V ETOI 4ASTI SLABONERNIM I FANATAM CHUCKA UITI
Dan i Chuck v TUR'ME za draku v bare.
I DAN UZNAET SAMII BOL'WOI SECRET CHUCKA.
Chuck dumaet,4to ON UBIL SVOU MAT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gossipДата: Суббота, 09.08.2008, 11:47 | Сообщение # 38
Admin
О еще одну убийство wacko

AndyGuevaraДата: Суббота, 09.08.2008, 11:54 | Сообщение # 39
Freshman
О, все так интересно, что не могу дождаться! Быстрее бы 1 сентября) не верю, что я это говорю... biggrin

yanaДата: Суббота, 09.08.2008, 16:05 | Сообщение # 40

Quote (kamilla)
Chuck v posteli s devuwkoi

Quote (kamilla)
Chuck dumaet,4to ON UBIL SVOU MAT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Не могу уже! Хочу 1 сентября!!!

RoxyДата: Воскресенье, 10.08.2008, 01:44 | Сообщение # 41
Privileged
Kak vi dumaete,eto prosto nes4astnnie slu4ai ili special'no?
Moya versiya:Chuck p'ynnie ee sbil

yanaДата: Воскресенье, 10.08.2008, 02:14 | Сообщение # 42

Я вообще-то думала, что его мать жива… крутит роман с Нэйтом… читала где-то
Ничего не понимаю.
Но если Чак убил ее, то это точно был несчастный случай и как в случае с Сериной он будет не виновен.

RoxyДата: Вторник, 12.08.2008, 10:50 | Сообщение # 43
Privileged
Neznau,naverno.Daaa oni nam powevelyat' nerviwki)))))

Добавлено (12.08.2008, 14:50)
---------------------------------------------
MICHELLE T. EWE NE PREDLOGALI PODPISATSYA NA ROL'!!!!Mojet ee ne budet?

yanaДата: Среда, 13.08.2008, 20:49 | Сообщение # 44

Quote (kamilla)
Mojet ee ne budet?

Надеюсь на обратное

gossipДата: Среда, 13.08.2008, 20:59 | Сообщение # 45
Admin
на фотках со съемок ее пока не видно, Ausiello сказал следующее на вопрос об постоянном участии Мишель во втором сезоне - Nope, and I'm kind of OK with that. I think Blair Waldorf put it best when she told Georgina in the finale: "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here." Speaking of GG, the show is about to start production on an episode shot almost entirely at Yale University. Or at least some corner of Central Park dressed up to look like Yale University. Anyway, the whole gang (i.e. Blair, Serena, Dan, Nate, etc) will be there for their first round of college interviews and to, you know, party like it's 2010.

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 2 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: